Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bull or Bare - Take 2 (NSFW)

“I’m busy... Connie, do you mind? When do you believe you’ll conclude your time in this shower? It seems someone is getting antsy. BY ALL MEANS CHAMP YOU CAN HAVE THE SHOWER NEXT IF YOU WANNA BE A LITTLE BRAT ABOUT IT. Sorry Connie, people these days. Am I right?”

"I'm probably the only one here who doesn't need one. You need to leave her alone. I won't ask again." Stuart looked about ready to throw the younger man through the wall as he glared right through his soul.

“Do you mind? I’m trying to talk with my new friend here? I’m sure she’ll be done in a minute.” Alexander lazily pulls a towel from the sinks counter top and folds it over a towel rack for Connie to use.

He walks over to the door and pokes Stuart on the shoulder “do you mind? You’re in my way. Move...” he waits for Stuart the move out of the doorway.

“Connie, I really do feel terrible about this. This man seems very rude. Maybe one day he’ll learn some manners but I doubt it’ll be anytime soon.”

Alexander swipes Stuart’s shoulder, clearing it of dust. “Oh no rush on the hot water Connie. Didn’t mean to impose. Ok little man, step aside.”

Stuart had had enough of this man's hypocrisy, rudeness, and perversion, not to mention his flagrant destruction of hotel property. When Alex reached up to brush dust off his shoulder, he grabbed his wrist, twisted it so that his shoulder was nearly dislocated, and threw him bodily back into the main room, the other man hitting the floor with an almighty thud. "Four years in the Air Force will teach you all kinds of things, little man. Now you have two choices: leave people alone while they shower, or find another place to sleep tonight. Am I understood?"

Alexander gets up. “No, a bit deaf. Something the matter? Also 4 years? Only one tour. Nothing but four star hotels and the bare minimum PT tests? Ok... meet me in the parking lot”

"Sorry, I should've said 'four years I'm allowed to tell you about'." Stuart just decked Alexander, knocking him out cold before relieving him of his room key and tossing his duffel bag in the hallway and dragging him out of the room, shutting the door and securing all available locking mechanisms.

Last edited:
Alexander stands up with a black eye and gently knocks in the door “Stevie... I suggest you leave those two nice ladies alone... I don’t believe they feel comfortable around you do you girls?”

Back
Top Bottom