Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bull or Bare - Take 2 (NSFW)

Idlewyld

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Now let's not be hasty here. Constance Meadows loved her job. She absolutely loved it. Being a stewardess (airline hostess sounded so contrived) was the best thing since woman first discovered rocky road ice cream. From her first flight at the age of six, she had been enamored with air travel, and had worked diligently throughout adolescence to secure a position with one of the major carriers. In her career to date at United Airlines, now going on her fifth year, she had visited 326 cities, all 50 states, and as of last count, her passport carried the stamp of 63 different nations. She had over 1500 Facebook friends worldwide, and many of them she actually considered friends. She honestly woke up every morning looking forward to her day, which, as those in the working world know, isn't all that common anymore.

But then there were days like today. Days in which she looked longingly at the door to the 767 and walking out never to return. Mid Flight. First came the redeye from Sea-Tac to O'Hare. Redeyes are never pleasant as they are always too early, and flying west meant that even though the clock said 11:00 when she arrived, her brain was still saying eight. But in the end, it wasn't that bad - everyone was still asleep. The 11:35 from Chicago to Dallas-Fort Worth was a whole deeper circle of Hell. First of all, as one might notice, Connie's flight arrived at eleven, which was one full hour late, which meant a mad dash across the terminal simply in order to get to the gate on time. Then came the actual flight. The Captain who swore he could fly the plane one-handed and made very clear what he wanted to do with the other hand - at least until Connie suggested that if he kept it up, he'd be flying one-handed for the rest of his natural life. The gentleman in 34C who insisted on passing his time watching a racy film on his iPad, much to the displeasure of the family with three children in Row 35. And of course there was the lovely couple who had decided to make this the momentous day when they would enter the mile-high club. Which was all very romantic unless you were the one who had to fish the Manolo Blahnik clogging up the lavatory. And then be berated for the shoe being returned in that bright blue shade of toilet cleaner. It took every ounce of tact for Connie not to call the woman an idiot for wearing white shoes while pursuing pleasure in a commode in the first place. All she wanted to do was land, get out, and fly back home to Chicago where she could collapse on her own bed.

But it was not to be. People unfamiliar with Texas tend to think of its climate in terms of what they see in cowboy movies: hot and dusty. But that is only part of the story. People who live in Texas know that in fact it has four seasons: Hot, Hotter, Damn Hot, and What the Fuck is This? What the Fuck is This season came to Texas two weeks early, and as usual, the good people at DFW were not prepared for the ice storm. To be fair, it would have presented a challenge to airport personnel in more prepared Northern Climes - even Minneapolis or Boston. But such considerations mean little to people when they realize that every connecting flight out of Dallas-Fort Worth has been cancelled. Suddenly the only thing the father on Flight 268 to Orlando can think of is that his family is getting to Disney World a day late; the businesswoman on Flight 637 realizes that she will not make her meeting in Denver tomorrow morning; the studmuffin on Flight 116 to Vegas isn't going to make it for his best friend's bachelor party. Multiply that by about a thousand (keeping in mind that DFW is American's main hub) and one might understand the scene that evening.

Ever the team player, Connie was more than willing to help out the gate agents in doing their best to book the stranded passengers to their destinations on still theoretical flights tomorrow morning. And also to find them all hotel rooms for the night. It was about 9 in the evening when the mess was entirely straightened out and the gate agent next to her gave her a grateful hug and a voucher for a room at the Airport Sheraton. She in turn handed him her cell number for the next time she was in town. Strictly platonic, though. Bob was only into redheads, and probably more importantly, only into men. So Constance found herself making a ten minute sprint across the airport, rolling her bag behind her, her blonde shoulder length curls flying everywhere, and her blue uniform in a very rare state of disarray just in time to slip into the Sheraton courtesy van as it was arriving on its forty-seventh round trip that evening.

Room was scarce as one might imagine. And so Connie found that she was sharing the room with four other people. Not that she minded... that much. It was going to get cozy tonight, to be sure, but it was only for one night, and she'd be up early in the morning. They'd manage... somehow. In the meanwhile, she gave her easy, professional smile as she looked at the others and asked, "So, probably not what you expected when you boarded the plane today, was it?"

We're not being hasty enough... At least that's what Alexander Hyde thought. Wearing a Black dress shirt with a light grey t under it, a pair of jeans, black socks, and black boots, Alex felt a black anger feasting on the ugliest part of his heart. Before he had a chance to properly process the bad news, it was too late and he was crammed into a tight cage of a hotel room with complete strangers. Taking note of every possible exit, closest fire extinguisher, and potential weapons. He thought for a moment before realizing it would be suspicious to let Connie's question go unanswered. He clears his throat as if speaking for the first time in a decade and his gravely voice lingers in the air like the low droning echo of an ancient cave "No..." The brief exchange of casual pleasantries felt heavy on his soul.

Though Alex thought one day he could become a regular man, today was not that day. He assessed everyone in the room and chalked them all up as tiny creatures, he could easily overcome and devour them like snacks. Surviving through harsh conditions, overcoming intense situations and becoming resilient to oppression and brutality gave him an aura of calculated confidence. Being on the outside made him reevaluate himself, as if the world had become cardboard overnight. The snap judgements he made were quickly ruined by Connie.

He found Connie very interesting, she seemed fearless. The woman could easily become everyones punching bag. She, of course, was the surrogate for United Airlines ineptitude. In spite of this, she was genuinely trying to make the best of everyones collective bad situation. Alex's primal brain flashes with a rolodex of possibility. Connie needed to be punished for her sins while also praised for her beauty. After admiring his minds own creativity, he chuckles to himself believing it would never happen. He then plops his duffle bag onto an empty bed and claims it in an unsubtle power-move.

Alex grabs the TV remote, finds the cable is unavailable, and sighs "First chance at cable in 3 years... of course..." He shakes his head and tries drinking in the silence. "This feels like prison..."

New York, New Orleans, San Fransisco and then Mexico City, that had been the planned itinerary for Molly's trip across the US and she had intended to travel by train but now her late Aunt Daphne's lawyers had called and she had to go back to New York. It seemed there were urgent business relating to the estate that could not be handled without her presence, papers that needed to be signed and a meeting she simply had to attend in person. George, Aunt Daphne's old partner's son had gotten wind of the inheritance and was making trouble. Now normally lawyers would handle such a thing on their own but George was adamant in his demand to meet her face to face to discuss a proposition that he refused to discuss with the lawyers.

To say that Molly was more than a little annoyed at having to discontinue her journey from New Orleans to San Fransisco wouldn't be the understatement of the year. She was furious when she had bought the plane ticket back to New York from Forth Worth, or Dallas Forth Worth, DFW for short, as the airport was called. She hated flying and usually she blamed her reluctance to travel through the skys on the issues of global warming and such things but the truth of it was that it simply made her nauseous, much the same way some people get sea sick or car sick she got plane sick. It had been bad enough that she had had to fly from Copenhagen to New York to get there in time for the reading of the will, less than two months ago.

And now on top of everything some kind of bizarre winter weather had hit Texas and every plane out of DFW was cancelled, not that they would have been able to take off anyway. The fact that no one seemed to know exactly when traffic would be resumed again didn't help with Molly's mood. Now she would have to find a hotel room in the middle of an airport that was basically closed down and filled with thousands of people needing to do the same. She had called every hotel within the airport but none of them had wanted to let her actually book a room due to the hundreds of stranded people filling up their receptions. Her last chance was to take the courtesy van to the Airport Sheraton which was just arriving, and hope for the best. She refused to sleep at the terminal.

She picked up her duffel bag with clothes and necessities and the large portfolio with her sketch pads, or varying sizes, in it and walked hastily towards the van just as it pulled up to the curb.Not exactly looking where she was going she bumped into an airline hostess who came running out of nowhere, or at least so it seemed.
”Hey, watch it,” Molly began an annoyed rant, that was quite unusual for her, but then simply shrugged.
The collision was probably just as much, if not more, her own fault. Instead she mumbled an apology and let the blonde woman pass and got on the van after her only to realise it was more or less already filled beyond its capacity. She looked around for a seat but there was none, rather there were couples sharing seats, one on the other's lap.

Wearing a pair of loose, almost baggy, pair of washed out black jeans with more holes in the front than there was fabric, with those she wore a red long sleeved t-shirt with the logo of one of her all time favourite bands, Japanese heavy and experimental rockers Boris, all over the chest, burgundy faux-leather boots and a black solid wool fedora for the sun, heat and because she looked good in it, a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers hung from the neckline of the t-shirt she arrived at the shared hotel's penthouse suite only moment before the blonde stewardess she had bumped into earlier and was still taking stock of the people with which she would be forced to share the suite. She ignored the forced jovial question. Instead she dropped her luggage next to one of the couches and headed straight for the terrace to have a smoke she had so desperately needed since the flight back to New York had been cancelled due to the weather.

Captain Stuart Mann had, of course, been watching the weather reports all day, had even known this might happen. All good pilots know when to keep it in the hangar, at least literally. Problem was, the higher-ups weren't good pilots, and worshiped nothing but the Almighty Dollar. So while he was relaxing all day in the lounge at the Airport Sheraton waiting for the storm to hit--like he knew it would--everyone else was going about things as they usually did.

When the news broke, he simply gave an exasperated sigh and headed to the lobby to wait his turn to talk to the poor, beleaguered receptionist, who was quite pretty and looked like she'd rather be anywhere else. He asked her if there was any room with any space left, she said, yes, there was, and five minutes later she had taken a "coffee break" in the staff restroom--with no coffee except the dark color of his aviator shades, which came close to being crunched underfoot more than once in their heated, wild passion.

So it was with a satisfied smile and a definitely improved mood with which he swept into the hotel room and said, "Don't blame me, I just fly where they tell me to!", in what he hoped was a friendly, winning voice.

"Snow's snow," Connie answered with a shrug. This wasn't ideal, to say the least. But it was better than nothing - which meant trying to sleep at the airport. If anyone could make it work, she figured it'd have to be her. She took a sidelong glance towards the terrace. It was the person she had bumped into earlier. And if she were coming from a long flight, Connie knew better than to annoy her during her first cigarette in a long while.

That left the two men. One was obviously a pilot, and like her, trying to keep the mood light. The other - oddly quiet and searching for dominance. There was a story behind that, she was sure of it. For now, though, she had been on her feet all day, and was all too happy to plop on the floor and rub some kind of comfort back into them. Dr. Scholl's was great, but they only went so far.

Alexander scoffed at the ragtag group feeling leaps and bounds above them. So naive, fragile, unaware of the pain that could befall them at any moment and rock their core beliefs so far from center they’d fundamentally change forever.

Alexander open up the mini fridge and pops open a $50 bottle of wine to swig straight from its open neck. He start placing the other miscellaneous alcoholic beverages onto the desktop and one drops to roll against connies foot.

Alexander finishes about 1/3 of the bottle and rubs the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed... “we’ll be in this room for too long... I can’t do this...” he points at Connie “you, you work here, fix it”

Next thing on Molly's list of things needed once she had finished two cigarettes in the relative shelter of the terrace was a drink, preferably a stiff one. When she came back in someone had placed the bottles atop the counter and she grabbed a small bottle of Grey Goose and without even bothering to look for a glass or a paper cup to drink from opened the bottle and downed about half in one go. The strong drink warmed her insides and only then did she attempt a smile and looked around at the other three people gathered in the suite, two airline employees and some buff, rough looking guy.
"Well, hello there," she said with a nod at each of the others in turn.
"Anyone called the shower yet?" she asked
A hot shower was the third item on the list of things she needed at that moment.

She emptied the bottle and opened her hard case on wheels to pick out a change of clothes, washed-out black jeans, a slate grey shirt and black boxer briefs and since no one spoke up about having called the shower she headed for the bathroom. She made sure to lock the door before stripping out of her old clothes. She showered for about fifteen minutes before towelling off and brushed her hair back over her scalp, got dressed and returned to the rest of the group.

Stuart had been about to say something to the other man in the room when Molly spoke up about taking a shower. He was somewhat intrigued by the idea of being in such close proximity to a wet, naked female (closed and locked doors notwithstanding) but he had bigger fish to fry, so to speak. "Excuse me, sir, but she doesn't work here, and unless you're referring to the cable being unavailable, there's nothing that can be done, by anyone, to 'fix' anything. Now, if you have God's direct line, color me impressed, but if not, I suggest you make the best of the situation." He crossed the room to stand next to Connie, in solidarity if nothing else.

Connie smiled. It seemed the worse things got, the more she smiled. It was something of a coping mechanism. "Well, to be honest, he's right. I don't work here, I work for the airline. The people who do work here have been kind enough to give us free accommodations for the night. It's going to be..." She paused for a moment to look for the nicest word, "...cozy. but believe me it's better than sleeping at the airport. As for the rest," she looked outside the window. "Well I don't work there either. But hopefully the weather will be better in the morning and we'll all be able to continue with our lives then. In the meanwhile..."

She looked at Molly returning from the shower. "Since we've got one here, I'm going to make use of the shower myself. After that - you boys can figure out who goes next. Ta-Ta for now." She slipped in and locked the door, and soon enough, there was the sound of water running once again.

Alexander flicks Stuart’s nose with a smirk after Connie leaves. He turns around to the bar again and searches through it, handing molly another bottle abd downing one himself. He clinks the two drinks together “cheers” and downs his entire whiskey.

He looks down at Molly and starts to drink in her beauty as well. “You know, I ain’t gonna get any hot water after you two sucked it all up... only way that’s happening is if I take a shower with Connie...” he leans back on the desk and it moans under his weight.

“what do you do molly?”

Molly took the bottle on offer and nodded at the beefy man handing it to her.
"Cheers," she said and then rolled her eyes discreetly.
"With every shower in the hotel probably running right now I doubt there will even be enough for her."
She shrugged again and added that while the second mouse gets the cheese it is the early bird that gets the worm.
She sipped the whisky and relaxed back into the couch.
"What do I do?" he asked herself rhetorically.
"I paint," she replied and looked at the man and then over at the portfolio she had been lugging around which of course didn't really contain any paintings but rather charcoal and pastel drawings, most of them from her trip across the US but also some that went as far back as to her early teens including some nude studies of herself she had made during the last years of high school.
"And you?"
She was bad at making small talk and really felt that the reciprocating question sounded lame and pointless.

“Me? I’m a freelancer... I do whatever someone asks of me. Construction, mechanics...” Alexander sips one last time from the bottle “other fun stuff.” Those last words linger in the air like the low droning echo of an ancient cave.

Alexander walks over to the bathroom door. “Connie, almost done in there? I’m gonna need some of that hot water too.” He crosses his arms and leans against the door jam while staring at Stuart. “Little man... why don’t you take a load off and sit” he points down at Stuart and waits for him to obey.

Stuart crossed to the minibar, and when the mysterious, rough-looking man said something about taking a shower with Connie, he flashed him a look that seemed to say, You took the words right out of my mouth. He grabbed four glasses of each kind, and offered one to Molly, and slid another over towards Alexander, but doubted he would accept. When Molly either accepted or refused, he would pick up the one bottle that Connie decided to leave on the floor and put it next to the others. "So, I don't think anyone has introduced themselves yet, have they? I'm Captain Stuart Mann."

Molly nodded at Alexander's semi-insinuative response which made him seem like the kind of guy who would take any job people were willing to pay him for regardless of the legal or moral implications of said job. She then accepted the glass offered to her by the last arrival and let it dangle in her left hand while waiting for him to fill it with something. At this rate there would be very little left of the mini bar very soon.
"Right," she said and smiled at the airline captain.
"I'm Molly, Bloom, heiress and artist."
She took a sip of the bottle Alexander had handed her and added that she was Swedish but currently living in New York.

"Nice to meet you, Molly," Stuart said genuinely, pouring her a glass of Scotch whiskey. "I never really got into different kinds of alcohol," he said, gesturing towards the mini-bar. "Does Sweden export anything, like Russians with their vodka and so on? Oh, and I'd love to see some of your artwork. I notice you have one of your portfolios with you." Instead of drinking alcohol, he popped open a bottle of classic-style root beer. "Took the day off, been spending it in and out of the hotel bar. Gotta pace myself, you know?", he said in explanation for his choice of non-alcoholic beverage.

Now having two whisky's Molly nodded and downed the second of the two in one big mouthful before looking up at Stuart.
"Absolut would be Sweden's main alcoholic export. It's vodka that comes in so many flavours now I don't know where to begin."
She then walked over and took her portfolio an A1 sized hardcase and laid it on the table.
"This really isn't all that much, just some sketches and drawings. Most of the canvases hasn't been shipped yet but will hopefully arrive soon but feel free to browse, just be careful and no drinks near the artwork please."

"Then that will be my next drink, in your honor." Stuart saluted Molly with his bottle but respectfully left it on another table (but still where he could see it) and began to page through Molly's portfolio, and he kept complimenting her on her skill over and over--until he got to the nudes. For the first time since he was ten, he was genuinely embarrassed over the female form--perhaps because there was a chance they were self-portraits--and he sort of shifted his body between them and Alexander, and asked Molly, "Is this you?", in Swedish so the other man wouldn't know what he was saying.

Molly was not embarrassed about her nudes. She had never been very uncomfortable about her body, not even when all the girls in her class outgrew her in bra size and curves in general. From a safe minimum distance she had watched Stuart browse through her drawings and sketches, mostly A2 format but some smaller as well. It was clear that he was impressed by her work even if much of it was more or less unfinished. When he spoke to her in Swedish she was a bit surprised since she had not expected him to know the language but then again, as an airline pilot he had probably picked up a bit of all kinds of languages at various airport hotels.

She nodded. Those charcoal nudes were indeed her. She had done some of them using photographs but some were done in front of a mirror and while they were indeed revealing and perhaps to some degree erotic, like the one where she had her hand lingering over her sex making it look like she was masturbating but there were no vulgar details in any of them. It was interesting though to see him embarrassed by them.
"It is," she added unsure if he had noticed her nod and then smiled.

Stuart smiled back, his embarrassment fading in the face of Molly's attitude. "You are very beautiful," he said using her mother tongue once more. One of them seemed to have a sort of shading around her sex, as if she had, at least at one point, had hair adorning it. "Do you still have..." Again, in Swedish, but he couldn't find a suitable word for what he wanted to ask her, and again the embarrassment returned. He simply completed his question by pointing to the drawing. "If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. I'll understand," he added, abruptly switching to English and rushing to get the words out.

"Hair on my cunt?" Molly asked rather bluntly but with a playful smile on her face, still communicating in Swedish.
At first she had intended to joke that no grass grows on a race track but instead she nodded in response to her own question and quickly finished the other drink.

Stuart smiled, and replied, still in Swedish, "That's awesome. Even though I'm not old enough to remember what it was like during the eighties, the whole shaving thing was one of the weirdest trends I've ever heard of." He swigged his root beer, and continued, "You're also what I'd consider 'cool', even though we probably have different tastes in music." He tilted the neck of his bottle towards her discarded band T-shirt, smiled, and finished the soda, tossing the empty bottle in the recycle bin.

Molly glanced over at Alexander still waiting by the bathroom for Connie to leave him at least a few drops of hot water and was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable conversing in her native tongue because it might appear as if they were excluding the big man from it, which she supposed probably was Stuart's intention because of the subject but now that he brought the conversation to another subject she nodded. She did agree that clean shaven cunts were not particularly attractive even if she of course felt that there was nothing wrong with a bit of trimming around the edges if needed. Some of the more radically feminist lovers she had had over the years had not just had hair on their cunts, they had had virtually impenetrable thickets as if the purpose was to protect their delicate flowers from penetration, and yet all of them had screamed the roof of buildings with pleasure when she had fucked them with her RealDoe.

She made no mention of this but rather looked the pilot over rather curiously trying to figure out what type of music he might enjoy. She did of course notice his hint at the Boris t-shirt she'd worn when she arrived but that was such a small part of her musical world that it was almost irrelevant as a reference on which to make a statement regarding any potential similarities or differences in musical taste between her and virtually anyone else. The statement did however suggest that he either actually knew the band and their music, or that he made his assumption on the fact that he had no idea who they were. Again she made no mention of this but rather waited for him to elaborate on his statement, if that was his intention. Music was always a good icebreaker and a much more interesting topic for small talk than the weather, even if indeed the weather outside was interesting enough.

In response to what he perceived as Molly's curiosity about his own taste in music, he pulled out his phone, scrolled to his music, and it was only in deference to Alexander--who might literally smash his phone if he started playing his favorite song, Hotel California--that he instead opted for The Beatles' Revolution.

“You two... shut up. She’s talking and I can’t hear her.” Alexander rolls his eyes and tosses a pillow at the little mans head. He grabs the bathroom door handle and grunts as he bends away the lock, steps into the bathroom and politely demands Connie to reanswer “what was that?”

he tilts his head so his ear faces her and oddly enough respects her privacy, not even attempting to peak an unwanted view of her body. Alex shouts before she can finally answer “and turn that horseshit down. Play some real fuckin music. This isn’t a geriatric pool house! Sorry about that Connie, say again dear” he takes a half step forward, still leaving her naked body a mystery to his mind.

Stuart looked at Alex like he had lost his mind, or perhaps like he was a piece of mud he needed to scrape off his shoe. He certainly seemed to give off the latter vibe as he turned off the music and got up, his six-foot-five frame taut and angry as he tossed aside his hat and uniform jacket, stalking up to the bathroom door, but at an oblique angle so that he could only see the aspirant criminal through the gap in the door. "Are you fucking serious right now? Get out of there or I will call the police. Now." His tone brooked no argument, and he did indeed have the skills to do something, if it came to blows.

Back
Top Bottom