Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This gear was not intended for that NSFW MichelleTheSwitch & MacCloud

Michelle was glad to follow her master, away from Madge. As he spoke she looked at him with her beautiful eyes. She understood his words. But she was doubtful she could pull this off. But she nodded for now, and got on the bench obediently, her eyes looking at the harness and the double ended dildo. Yet she didn't have a lot of time to think. Instead, her master got to work, and under his skillful tongue, Michelle was quickly brought to the edge, sending juice after delicious juice to her master's mouth.

But as usual, it was just to tease her. She was on fire again, but he stopped. She whined, panting hard. When the dildo was inserted she gasped and moaned. Filled, she was glad his order was to kneel, as her legs were so weak she doubt she could stand. Watching Madge enter, on tip toes, she envied her rival's flexibility. How could this girl walk so freely in those torturing boots. She watched on as Madge got into position, those eyes looking at Michelle and the dildo, worried.

Michelle was positioned and locked. She could feel the power surge through her as her dildo enter Madge's pussy. It was a strange feeling. The one doing the fucking feels the power. She smiled, but her smile changed to surprise when she heard the set up. The end in her own pussy was giving her feelings, arousing her, plus the bullet was driving her crazy.

At the command to start, Michelle didn't know what to do at first. But the slap on her butt not only stung her, but the sound woke her up too. She pulled back and pushed forward, fucking Madge slowly at first. But a couple of slaps more she learned she had to move faster. She picked up speed and soon she was pumping Madge with all her might. Yet it wasn't an easy task. She was also pleasured by the dildo and bullet. And her first orgasm aligned with Madge, she cum so hard she collapsed onto Madge's back. That left her butt even more exposed.

The machine wasn't forgiving. During her recovery it gave her quite a few good spanks. Michelle grunted at each, and despite her weakness she gathered her energy and resumed fucking Madge. This time though, she got slower, and her sensitive clit and pussy took longer than Madge. Madge's moans of orgasm was music to most men's ears, but to Michelle it was horrifying. By avoiding the spanking she was making Madge win. Yet another evil set up from her master. Either take the spanking, or fuck Madge.

After Madge's second orgasm, Michelle decided to take a different approach. She pushed the dildo all the way in, but stopped moving. The machine statred to slap her butt, but she bit her lower lip, refusing to move. Her butt grew warmer, then hot, pink, then red, until she let out a cry and started fucking Madge again. Her rival had proven to be a lot more experienced in sex, and recovered a lot faster. So when Michelle finally got back in the mood and cum again, she matched Madge's third orgasm.

At this rate she was always one orgasm behind, and her bottom really couldn't take another round of spanking.

Braden turned off the toys when it was still tied at three orgasms each. He released Michelle first. For safety he helped her back away and he removed the strap on. "Kneel and wait." He did not check as he knew Michelle would do as ordered. He released Madge from all toys and restrains. He put a finger in the loop of her collar and walked her in front of Michelle. He picked up the strap on as he walked behind the women. So the same end would be used as before he reversed the double ended dildo. He also removed the the bullet, giving Michelle an advantage. With the strap on in her face Braden pointed to the bench. "Take the position Madge was in." This would make Michelle crawl past the dildo and Madge wearing it. Braden suspected it would increase her submissive frame of mind.

Braden helped Michelle placement once she had crawled into place. Her wrist and forearms buckled to the lower steps at the front of the bench. Her ankles to the back and her thighs to the sides. Just as Madge had been so she could not move. He added the wand to ride high on her clitoris, a position not to interfere with her being fucked. She had no where to go. With Michelle locked in place he pointed where Madge was to kneel.

Madge needed no guidance as she eagerly slipped the dildo into Michelle. It was still wet and so was Michelle so it needed no extra lube anyway. With Madge in position he locked her ankles to the legs of the bench and her hands to the straps at Michelle's thighs. He realigned the swing arm paddle machine behind. He kissed Madge's ass cheek before setting the placement and a timer. "You maybe heard me tell Michelle? There is a infra red dot on your ass. If your ass is not moving you get spanked. So the more diligently you fuck Michelle the less likely you are to get a swat on that pristine ass."

Braden smiled once done. "Just like Michelle, you get thirty minutes to see who achieves the most orgasms. It is a tie from round one at three each. So Madge you have your work cut out for you. You have the tougher position but you get to move and that gives you some control. After this round a swim and lunch. The winner gets a good fucking and the loser will be punished. Round two begins in 3-2-1 now." The wand had started low on two and went to medium on one so on go it went full high giving Michelle another slight advantage. Michelle could not lift away so she was stuck with that stimulation for the entire time. Each monitor on each woman's arm would determine orgasms. Madge would be the one fucking this time.

Madge had done this before and she enjoyed being in this position. She pounded Michelle hard but whenever she thought Michelle was going to cum she stopped. She would take the swats on her ass, two or three was all she wanted to bear at first but in time even one was getting to be too much to ignore. Problem was the harder Madge fucked to avoid the sting of being spanked the more stimulation Michelle was getting. Madge was having a hard time getting off as the distraction of not getting Michelle off, as she tried to get herself off, combined with the spanking was proving to be her downfall. Plus Michelle had the constant stimulation on her clitoris to help her along.

Braden had no guilt in giving Michelle an advantage. For one he knew both women's experience and knew madge had a vast edge there. He also truly felt there was no rule in this situation which said he had to play fair. The challenge was presented but he had never even suggested it was an even contest. The fact was he felt Madge had been taking advantage of Michelle's big heart. As he watched he went to the toy box and got two lengths of chains. He hooked on end to each woman's nipple piercings so as Madge moved she would pull on her own and Michelle's nipples as well! The last ten minutes or so was going to be even more interesting."

Michelle was weak by now. The entire morning play and many orgasms, the inexperienced girl was at her limit. She barely managed to crawl in position, locked, and got a bit of time to rest while Madge got ready. This was her turn, but she wondered how she'd take it.

The vibration on the clit and Madge's not so gentle penetration caused a whine. And the fucking started. Her clit was her weakness, her Kryptonite, and while being strongly buzzed, she could feel her tired sex react, and Madge's fucking was hard. Soon Michelle came hard. Her moaning was loud.

But she was just kept there. Buzzed, fucked, even though Madge tried to stop, it didn't give Michelle much of a break due to the buzzing on her clit. And it turned out Madge wasn't too enduring when spanked. Soon the strap on started moving, and Michelle couldn't remember how many times she had orgasmed. The sensor would indicate 5 after the thirty minute was up, but in between there were many mini ones that it didn't pick up.

And Michelle's reaction was getting weaker by each orgasm. From loud moans to barely audible whines. Her breathing heavy, her drool dripped from between her lips. She was barely conscious when the challenge ended eventually.

Madge realized very early that she was about to lose and lose big. The strap on her ass was not something she wanted to endure so she kept moving. The toy was bigger on the end in Michelle now. Something she had not realized when Michelle had been fucking her. The toy inside Madge was good enough to make her want to move. With the incentive of not getting spanked she would simply pound Michelle's pussy. All thoughts of sinister planning gone. Madge soon realized Braden knew her a little too well. The vulnerable position Michelle was in was also something Madge just could not resist. The way Michelle responded was just too enticing to ignore. Madge would fuck Michelle into an oblivious state of rapid orgasms.

The contest was not even close, Madge had fucked Michelle into oblivion. Braden freed them both and carried Michelle to a massage table. He returned for Madge and carried her as well but to the couch. Braden would spend a full hour massaging and spoiling Michelle. Just enjoying the feel of her soft warm skin under his finger tips. When hw had finished he moved her to the couch and treated Madge to a full hour as well. Both Ladies were oiled from the massage when he helped madge off the table. "You both go shower and I will make lunch. You can spend time by the pool before we play again." Braden kissed both ladies before he left them to shower. He would make a tray for making sandwiches with various meats and cheese as well as veggies they might want. He knew Michelle's likes fairly well but had been around madge enough to make a decent guess as to her choices.

Madge was a bit wobbly legged as she went to the shower and turned on the water. She looked at Michelle "so you won? No hard feelings. I sort of figured it was set up so you would win. I think Braden knows you want him to yourself to a large extent. I don't blame you at all but that just means I am going to work harder to make you my bitch. I am going to find all your weaknesses and exploit everyone of them." Madge smiled as she spoke. "Now get your sweet little ass in here and wash my back." Her demanding tone made it clear she expected to be obeyed despite her smile. Her tone soften a bit as she added "I will do your back once you serve me. I imagine your in worse shape than I am sexy."

(really sorry, I thought I had posted this and it was just sitting here!)

Back
Top Bottom