Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rice, Dice, Action! And lewds.

Vrandel

Moon
Once more from the top! AGAIN!

Notes:
-I prefer to keep the player count small. 1x1 would be best, 2's manageable, 3's my limit! This is more because it'd help me manage the eventual death of a session due to time zone differences.
-I'm still very much bog standard when it comes to pairings of well straight folks so MxF. As much as I'd like to say if the hook is good I can probably do same sex, I cannot guarantee that would ever happen and also because I personally wouldn't draw any sort of enjoyment from it so it's largely 1-sided and likely half-assed.
-My preference leans toward discord servers with dice bots, since it's just a whole lot easier to organize. My discord is KnifeTofu#4573. However VTT's like R20 work well too.
-I may have a focus on plot and setting and the lewd -may- be a slow burn. Unless we're all in agreement that the lewd would be hard and fast, front and center!
-I am also an amorphous blob when it comes to kinks, something I'd like to discuss as well so it makes a bit of sense within the setting or the game! Since I have so few limits.
-Due to my less than favorable time zone and schedule, this is likely a lax game where we post when we can. I can at least squeeze out one a day.
-However if you really -REALLY- wanna have it scheduled, refer to the tables below for my generally active times.
PERSONAL "PRIMETIME" AVAILABILITY:
GMT+8 (Mine)GMT/BSTEDT/ESTPDT/PSTCDT/CST
8pm-3amNoon-7pm/1pm-8pm8am-3pm/7am-2pm5am-Noon/4am-11am7am-2pm/6am-1pm

I MAY OR MAY NOT BE AROUND AT THESE HOURS:
GMT+8 (Mine)GMT/BSTEDT/ESTPDT/PSTCDT/CST
Noon-6pm4am-10am/5am-11amMidnight-6am/11pm-5am9pm-3am/8pm-2am11pm-5am/10pm-4am
*I think I got the conversions right. Otherwise, just convert to GMT+8, this will never change until I somehow end up in a different country.*
--Generic City By Night -Side A- (VtR2e)--
In another time, in another place, a Princedom is under threat. A renegade threatens the masquerade keeping the mortals blind from the kindred. A madman or some would even say madwoman deft enough to elude the Sheriff and the Hounds. An anarchist that incites other kindred to 'seize their birthright.' A wretch whom the Princes' Harpies suspect may no longer even be among the Kindred anymore but rather possessed by an ancient evil, a Strix. However, those are but theories.

You, a freshly initiated kindred, however that had happened, may just prove yourself by contributing to the investigation. Find this spider and rip their web of influence apart. Be careful not to be caught and spun within the silk.

--Generic City By Night -Side B- (HtV2e)--
Things go bump in the night. That's how it always goes. Usually it's just the rats in the wall, sometimes it's your roommate trying to be sneaky with the fridge at the ungodly hours of the night. But you know better. You know there are more than just hungry people stalking the night.

A rash of disappearances have been cropping up in the city. The police are having trouble trying to even pinpoint who could be responsible. Reports come in that people are spirited away in the night, where the victims are either discovered days later drained of blood or simply remain missing. "Trolls" would start spreading rumors that it "may be vampires" except there may just be some truth to those claims. You know monsters exist and you're not the only one who thinks so, those who hold the vigil with you think the same. However, no concrete answer present themselves.

Not yet.

--Hardcover with a Side of Spice (D&D5e)--
It's simple. We pick an existing hardcover adventure and try to add some kinky spice. Sexualization...sexualization everywhere. Monster-Fucking! Bestiality! DO YOU WANT TO FUCK A DRAGON/STRAHD/A DINOSAUR/A GIANT/DEMONS FROM THE ABYSS/LADY STRAHD/ASIDE FROM YOUR BOG STANDARD FANTASY RACES?

Who knows maybe we can even Pathfinder this shit, I dunno how to Pathfinder but it can't be hard when you think about it as D&D5e But with MORE....A DIZZYING AMOUNT OF MORE. RIGHT?

You like fucking? Of course you do! How about fucking on a spaceship in S P A C E ?

I dunno if Star/Pathfinder have things like 5e's Hardcover adventures. But damn do they alleviate needing brainpower.

*Of course we can also workshop something custom for ourselves too. Obviously I've paid most attention to the VtR2e and HtV2e stuff for now.*
--Systems I have relatively decent proficiency with(as DM)--
-D&D5e
-Cyberpunk Red

--System I have limited proficiency with(as DM)--
-Starfinder
--Systems with references I have on hand--
-Pathfinder 1e
-Vampire the Requiem 2e
-Hunter the Vigil 2e
-Stars Without Number

*Anything not on this list will take some time (probably a decent chunk) to otherwise learn. Otherwise I can or I can try to attempt to run anything on this list.*
--Fantasy Settings--
-Nirn/The Elder Scrolls
-Abeir-Toril/Dungeons and Dragons
-Eberron
-Hydaelyn/Final Fantasy XIV
-Azeroth. WC1-WC3:Frozen Throne era.
-Thedas/Dragon Age
-Warhammer at least as far as the memes from Total War: Warhammer can get me.
--Sci-Fi Settings--
-Star Wars. Legends, specifically Ep1-6 and Old Republic.
-(M)Ass Effect: We'll Bang, Okay Edition.
-The Koprulu Sector/Starcraft.
-WH40K, same as with regular ole Warhammer mostly memes.

*Eberron, The Sword Coast, and FFXIV are where I'm most familiar. Hell I'd always be down for something FFXIV-Related!*

Thanks for sitting through the rambling, friend! Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
And I'm always down to try and gain a bit more EXP with Cyberpunk Red or HtV2/VtR2. I will say that I may not be able to 100% maintain the vibe or atmosphere attached to either of these games but I will try, though I know that's a massive deal breaker for many. Or that it'd be the smoothest experience ever but I will at least do my level best.

I actually prefer trying something new. I could even drum up a couple of premises that works for one or the other or both RIGHT NOW.

Could be as simple as tracking down that serial killer(Hunter)/cyber psycho(Red) with the nice thighs, tight body and general dommy mommy vibes for fun and/or profit.

To something more structured and grander like getting jobs from your <chosen conspiracy/compact> handler, who happens to be quite the 5 foot short stack, all in the effort of investigating a threat that basically spits in the face of the established Vampire masquerade making it a three way party of Werewolves, Vampires, and Hunters. Likewise with this idea thread, you could very well be on the vampire's side trying to figure out who's behind it as your muscular bara of a Ventrue boss is just one of many barons (or even princes) doing damage control. I only have VtR2e but I do think having something loosely structured like a Camarilla makes sense in keeping mortals dumb to the fact that Vampires are real, keeps people thinking they sparkle instead or all have bad Romanian accents.

Let's just gloss over the fact that sex does nothing for Kindred anymore so that sex n' shenanigans ensue for them too! Not just the hunters who can also moonlight as strippers to keep tabs on this one regular you're CERTAIN is a vampire and you're just waiting for when they finally ask for a private lap dance so you can SURPRISE THE BITCH WITH A STAKE TO THE HEART.

To pour some Cyberpunk Red sauce on this, you could very well be working with the boys in blue, running around town keeping it safe from some anarchic extremists looking to pull another Johnny Silverhand and detonate a nuke. You are trying to keep the town safe right and not because the precinct's captain has some good cake and you don't want to disappoint her? I'm also sure a couple of corps like Militech could send a grunt like you to investigate it and find out how some slum rats manage to get some serious hardware into the city. And if you're a good obedient corp soldier who gets results, you'll get that lashing behind closed doors you've been teased with by your superiors...or who knows, maybe you have the whip.

And so much more that I'd rather talk and workshop something that could work for anyone and everyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom