Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Survival Island - The Castaway Crew (NSFW)

Elena patted her ex-husband's cock in its clean, soft state, and did found out thatit could be put between her legs easily, without the balls... "We chould get dressed..." even if only to keep Fred's cock where it was nowresting between her pussylips... Interestingly these new experiments with her ex's new body just made Elena feel more alive and hot than being confused - or maybe her confusionwas now an intellectual opportunity for experimenting? Who cared?!

On their way back they did had water andfruits for the others, even if they hurriedand didn't spent time hunting for birds.

"Sure... But still better to find asafer place around here than straight out in the open, even if the fire should be on the beach and not in our camp straight away... While you get the rest place cleaned up and make the fire, I will make sure the foodisall right and separated by whatwe have to eat today, and whatwould keep for later. Then we both can start making rope... ropes could be used a lot of ways, you know..." Liona grinned and winkedat Trent, before moving faster towards their 'bags', but trying to move femininely, it somehow making it too exaggerated... In other words, she was shaking her ass at him. She didn't forget their clothes either, so Trent would have only his shoes and socks to wear... for now.

Fred's body had changed quite a bit. She had a smaller waist but larger hips now, so Fred's old briefs were a bit of a tight fit, even without the need to accommodate his balls. With his cock tucked in between his pussylips, everything was held in place nice and tight. That did make Fred's pussylips rub up against the sensitive underside of her cock. Not enough stimulation to get her hard, but frustratingly enough to keep her from going soft. On their walk back their problem (other than Fred being distracted by cock and pussylips rubbing together) was again a lack of any for of basket, bag, or backpack. They passed more fruit than they could easily carry.

Without landmarks it was hard to tell just how much farther they had to go, but they had to be getting close. Right? Up ahead they heard a moaning sound. It didn't sound like a person in pain. Rather it sounded like a woman moaning in pleasure... and it was coming from their liferaft. As Fred and Elena got closer they could make out words.

"Please not again. Stop. Stop. I don't want to. Make it stop. Cut it out."

"It will be okay, Bobbi. Just relax and let it happen."

Trent realized he might have been a little overconfident about making a fire when Leona suggested that he take the responsibility for building a fire while she merely sorted the food. Well, he had made it sound easy, but they didn't have matches, or anything. However, his brain disconnected when Leona suggested other uses for rope and started shaking her ass at him. And she stole their clothes. So they were still naked, except for the socks and shoes that she'd left behind. Not that he was complaining. Hell no. Two could play at that game.

"I think you'll probably get done sorting the food long before I get a fire going." He smiled. I need to find a good thick piece of wood. Then I need another piece of wood, or a rock, or 'something' with the right kind of depression. Then I insert that thick piece of wood into the depression and I turn it like a drill. Then I drill, and I drill, and I drill until that fire just catches."

He walked slowly to her and he couldn't hide his interest. With no clothes his cock was visibly reacting. He was hanging long and loose and starting to stiffen. Trent's new hormones were making it very difficult for him to concentrate on priorities like survival and finding the others when Leona kept teasing him like that.

Still trying to use one of the smaller cages they found inside the ruined building as a basket, Elenawas not really concerned by getting too much food back, as they could always visit the trees and even the place again. What she had Fredcarry - and thus fill her hands so she could not even try to move that snug brief from pressing her cock to her pussy - was the oxygen bottles with water and the rod and other possible tool-weapon steel plates. Elena was carrying their clothes and fruits...

Curious of what was happening, they tried to sneak closer, even if Fred had to stop further back to be out of sight, Elena wouldn't stop until she got more details than the other two being all right.

Leona did see Trent'sinterest. "Down, boy... First the camp, and then the fire, and who knows, maybe while we are making rope, you can test its strenght..." Leona was planning to tie him up with it, after all, as she was sure the man would want to fuck her 'for real' this time... but she just wanted to play with his cock a little more. Because Leona found that being young and healthy greatly increased her horniness. She couldn't even start thinking about how she was changed and why, just loved the feeling of having effect on Trent. Unbeknown to him, she was more and more interested to get that cock in its rightful place... "But first, you have to make me a gift." Leona wouldn't want to loose the nice crystal, after all.

Fred and Leona couldn't see what was happening because they were outside the tent and Captain Jeoff and Bobbi were inside the tent. However, what they were hearing sure sounded... interesting. From the sounds and moans Bobbi was making she was having a really good time. However, her words didn't match her moans.

"Please no, please no, please no! Stop! Stop! No. No more! No more! Oooohhh! Ahhhhhh! Stop!"

Captain Jeoff's voice was more calm. "Don't fight it, Bobbi. Just relax. Let it happen. It's easier that way."

Trent was getting a little tired of Leona's cockteasing. She took their clothes so they stayed naked. She had been shaking her ass at him. Did she have any clue what she was doing to him? Then she promised to let him tie her up later. He almost screamed. The new hormones and Leona's teasing were really getting to him. The rational part of his brain still repeated what had been drilled into Trent's head. No means no. Forcing yourself on a woman is rape. No matter how much she teases. Besides, she was promising to let him tie her up later. She was just naïve. Didn't realize how her teasing was working him up. And she did suck his cock. A real cocktease wouldn't have done that. He took a deep breath.

"Okay. we can wait to test the rope until later. I'm going to start by carrying some branches and stuff to the beach. We'll need to have something ready to burn once I get a spark going, and I do have to find the right kind of wood to start a fire with." He was pretty sure that would take a lot longer than it would take Leona to 'sort through the food'. He had the feeling the mysterious girl was assigning him the hard job and giving herself an easy task. However, he'd be able to watch her. If she was just goofing off while he worked... He felt angry. He wasn't even sure why. Her mysterious shit was starting to wear and she'd shaken her ass and pussy at him. She was a big cocktease, but... Trent suppressed a groan and started gathering material for a fire.

Most of the trees right off the beach were palm trees. Some were coconut palms, but not all. Unfortunately, palm trees didn't have a lot of branches. He did snag a few coconuts, but he was soon heading farther away from the jungle looking for wood. He found a lot of branches snapped off in the storm. He didn't know what kind of tree they were from but they would burn. He started dragging them to the beach and spreading them out so they could dry in the sun. He also found a few old brown dead palms leaves and laid them out as well. He wasn't finding what he needed. He needed to long straight sticks. He was planning to make a firebow. He needed one stick for the bow and the other for the drill. Plus something to use as tinder. Coconut fibers might be the best. He could use his shoelaces for a string. He'd also need a cap, a rock or chunk of wood or something. A lot of different pieces to put together.

Every time he walked by where Leona was 'sorting through the food'. He was watching to see if she was really working or just doing pretend work while he got a fire started. He was also staring at her every time he passed. This girl that he barely knew had really gotten under his skin.

"What do you think, Fred, should we drop them the dildos?" Elena asked her ex-husband... well, not fully ex any more, but still Amazon sized. Fred shrugged, feeling uncomfortable-aroused enough without any further thoughts... Sometimes it was more comfortable not to even try to think.

Elena sneaked closer while Fred put down her own baggageafter the more diminutive woan's heap of clothes. While Fred lookedaround the camp outside the tent, Elenawas trying to get a better look at the inside, without disturbing the lovebirds.

Leona was soon going into the deeper 'woods' whenever Trent was going in the opposite directions, she even took one or two sturdier branches from him. "Can't have the food on the ground,and palm trees are real walkways for various insects... so I either make a deep cooler hole or hang them up somehow in the shade..." she told him, but she concentrated on sorting through the food. Luvkily it was not justfood stuffed into trash bags, but some containers too. But Leon did added the lighter ones, not the canned food, so they now had a lot of spices, some salt, sugar, flour, rice, and other measured out products that primarily come in sacks... But mostly they had ready-made food, so she stuffed a sandwitch into Trent's mouth too when they met next time...

Sneak Roll. Target = Fair (0) because Jeoff and Bobbi are distracted
Dice Roll: [-] [+] [-] [+] = 0
Success!

Elena managed to sneak close. The liferaft had a cover to it that was basically a tent. Like many tents it had zipable panels that could be opened to create windows. They sealed tighter than most tents, so that they could keep water out in a storm, but someone had unzipped them to let air flow through the tent. Elena slips up to the window and looks in...

It's not what Elena expected. Captain Joeff isn't holding down Bobbi and forcing her to cum. Instead she has Bobbi's head in her lap and is holding both her hands. Bobbi on the other hand is writhing on the ground with her pants off and humping the air. From the sounds and the grimace on Bobbi's face she's trying to fight having an orgasm and failing. Although there doesn't seem to be anything stimulating her. At least not that Elena can see from her angle. She can't see Bobbi's crotch very well.

"Please. Please. Please! No! No! No! Make it stop! Make it stop! Captain. Help me! I can't stand this anymore! Drug me! Give me booze! Hit me on the head... Ohhhh!"

(I'm going to take Leona stuffing a sandwich into his mouth as figurative instead of literal. Trent wasn't just going to hold his mouth open and let her literally stuff a sandwich into his mouth.)

Trent wasn't happy about Leona talking about 'digging a cooler'. She could dig a hole in the ground but they were on a tropical island. It wouldn't be cool. It would just get their food dirty. Also Leona seemed to be obsessed with food. He was starting to suspect that Leona wasn't entirely right in the head. He was willing to cut her some slack because she did blow him and she had promised to let him tie her up later. Which in Trent's mind meant she was willing to go all the way. Because what girl let you tie them up and didn't want to be taken? Still he did push back on digging a hole. "Let's hold off on digging until we try making some rope first. I think that I've almost got enough to get started with the fire. I found some coconuts, too. When you're done 'sorting' the food, seek me out. I'll show you what I know and you can work on the rope while I try to get the fire going."

However, the next time they met, Leona almost stuffed a sandwich in his mouth. He took it from her and took a bite of it. It tasted wonderful. He was hungrier than he thought. He chewed and swallowed. "Thanks, Leona!" He gave her a big smile.

And she was still naked. Still flaunting her tits and ass, and she was feeding him. Okay, maybe she was a bit weird, maybe a bit of ditz, and a little too focused on food, but damn she had a nice body and she wanted him to tie her up. Yeah, he could be patient a bit longer.

Despite what Trent said about not digging. Leona did find a clearing with a nice empty patch of dirt. This might be a perfect place for her to dig a cooler. Or at least it seemed to be the perfect spot to dig until a human hand erupted from the ground.

Netherfingers Surprise attack:
Grab attack. Need a Fair (1) to grab Leona
Surprise +1 to roll
Dice Roll: [+] [-] [O] [+] = 1 +1 = Great (2)
The hand has a firm grip upon Leona. She must first break free before she can flee.

The hand grasps Leona firmly by her ankle. Worse - another hand erupts from the ground close to Leona's right foot.

Circling the tent to get a better glimpse what was making the chubby first engineer so orgasmicly happy, Elena was cradling the cleaned up toys... Maybe the new womanwashaving trouble finishing herself off? But why would the Captain hold her hands then?

Fred justshakesher head. That is not a time to bother others, that she could remember. She rather tried to make herself usefulby taking alook at the smallcamp,and getting ready to packup everything, if they wanted to go towards the remainder of the science station.

Leona's first reaction was to kick the hand holding her other leg, but that made her stumble and cry out. Of course having a branch in her hand for digging, her next reaction would be hitting the hands and trying to get away. But she cries out for Trent... "TRENT! HELP?!" she could not tell what these hands was and where they came from, but she wanted away from the very zombie like appendages.

Fred is unable to find anything to pick up outside the life raft. No one had unpacked the survival supplies from the tent, so the supplies were all on the raft where Bobbi was still moaning and cursing.

Finding another window gives Elena another view of Bobbi writhing on the plastic floor of the tent, but doesn’t give her any clue as to why Bobbi is putting on a sex show. There is no one else in the tent. No one fucking her or eating her out. Bobbi even squeezed her legs together before spreading them again and going back to humping the air.

“Captain!! Do something! Cut it! Burn it! Make it sto... awww... awww...”

Bobbi’s cries grew in pitch as she humped the air, the she gave out one more shrill cry and sank to the floor of the tent. “Thank god it’s finally done. Your turn next, bitch.”

“I know replied Captain Joeff. It’s already started.” The blonde woman replied.

“Then just give up,” replied Bobbi making a curse out of the words.

Captain Jorge lay down and spread her legs a little. “I am. It is easier when you don’t fight it.”

“Don’t give up, Joeff. Maybe Elena can cut it out when she gets back.”

“Maybe,” replied Jeoff. Her voice sounded a bit husky. “But she’s a nurse, not a doctor. Are you really going to trust her to stick a knife up your hoo ha and cut it out

“Hell Yes!” replied Bobbi. “And hoo ha? Seriously? That’s what you’re going with? We’ve got fucking cunts. Or pussies.” Bobbi scoffed. “Hoo ha? Are you twelve?”

While Leona’s kick didn’t get the first hand to let go, she did manage to knock the other hand over. Not that knocking it over did much. It just stood back up again as a third hand rose up from the soil. Both hands advanced trying to grab Leona’s free leg while the other hand didn’t release its hold on her ankle.

Trent thought he had everything in place to start a fire when he heard her scream. He dropped everything and started to run to her. All his irritation with her was instantly gone. Leona was in trouble! He sprinted through the jungle toward where he heard the scream come from.

“Leona!”

"Cut out what?" Elena asked, then shrugged, showing them the three dildos."Here, I bring yougifts, girls... And I am almost a doctor, just not having the official test until we get back. I already have the needed hours, and just have to do the residency as a formality..." she was very curious at what they was speaking about, but maybea little more to see if the Captain would get just as worked up as Joeff.

Fred heard that it was over, and went closer too,asking loudly "Did you two found anything in that direction? We got some fruits, and found a huge crab and birds eating a big fish... And there is an old station in ruins next to a pond..."

"What the..." Leona wondered what kind of hands these was, now that it was three, and she made one fall over... She tried to lift and move her leg with the grappling arm, to pull it out of the earth. She also tried to reach a close tree to grab it and maybe use it as leverage to pull herself away..."What kind of cursed hands are these?!" she tried to get abetter look too, after the initial girly scream Leona was no more surpised, but a little bit frightened. She really hoped that there was just hands, and not something wanting to eat her.

RiverParasites.jpg
"Elena!" cried Captain Joeff standing up. "Thank good you're back! We didn't get very far. We found a stream. We went upstream a little way because it was still a little brackish where it met the sea. We swam a bit to wash off and then we were both attacked. Something crawled up inside us both."

Bobbi didn't stand. She just sat up and scowled "Up our cunts you mean. It slithered inside us both like an eel. One got inside Joeff first and while I was trying to figure out why the captain was screaming like a girl, another one crawled up inside my cunt... They wriggle around up in there but they also left a little stringy things that go inside to where the worm/eel thing is, but they're also wrapped around our clits. We tried to pull them off, but they're stuck to our skin and our clits. It fucking hurts trying to pull it off. Maybe you can operate and cut them out."

Captain Joeff nodded. "Bobbi didn't mention the worse part. The part wrapped around our clits keep playing with them. It squeezes and twists and makes it possible to ignore. It will start playing with us and won't stop until we cum. Then we get a short break until it doesn't it again! You've got to do something!"

Elena knew a great deal about parasites around the world. She worked on a chartered yacht that sometimes stopped in third world countries after all. She's certain that she never heard of any parasite before that crawls inside a woman's vagina, attaches to her clit and forces them to have orgasms. Nothing like that existed. Not now or in the past. Maybe she could treat it like leaches or other parasites that attach to the skin, but if it was truly bonded to the clitoris of each woman, they might not easily be removed. Maybe if it was attached to the 'eel thing' that slithered inside them she could try to kill that parasite, but she wasn't even sure what it was. The first step would probably be giving both women a cervical exam, but she didn't have the supplies to do that. The emergency survival tools on the liferaft didn't include a speculum... although given the sex toys they'd found at the science lab she might be able to find one there. Most of the stuff had been in poor condition, but they'd only searched one of the two buildings. Since they claimed the parasite was attached to their clits, she could at least examine them and try to determine how they were bonded to their skin.

Neither Joeff nor Bobbi were paying much attention to Fred. Elena had their entire attention and they were looking at her with eyes full of hope.

"What the..." Leona wondered what kind of hands these was, now that it was three, and she made one fall over... She tried to lift and move her leg with the grappling arm, to pull it out of the earth. She also tried to reach a close tree to grab it and maybe use it as leverage to pull herself away..."What kind of cursed hands are these?!" she tried to get abetter look too, after the initial girly scream Leona was no more surpised, but a little bit frightened. She really hoped that there was just hands, and not something wanting to eat her.

What the hands wanted was hard to tell. The one hand had a tight grip on her ankle and wasn't letting go. Her attempt to pull away failed. The other hands were trying grab her other leg. To what purpose she couldn't tell. They didn't seem friendly that was for sure. They looked like something from a horror movie. Leona managed to keep her other foot free, but one of the hands joined the first one in grabbing the leg that was already caught. They started pulling her around by her leg, forcing Leona to move fast to avoid falling over.

That's what Trent encountered when he arrived at the scene. Leona was being tugged around by the two hands holding one foot and desperately trying not to fall over while not letting the third hand grab her. "What the fuck?!"

Trent started toward Leona and the third hand went toward him. He jumped over and grabbed Leona's hand. Trent tried to pull her away, but the things were pretty strong. "Hold still!"

Trent pulled back his foot and kicked on of the hands grabbing Leona's leg. He hit it, but the thing didn't even seem to care. "Leona! Hold still!" Trent bent over and pulled some fingers back. He did it hard. He was trying to break them. That did get one hand to let go of Leona's leg, but one hand latched onto Trent's leg while he got the one free. Worse, a fourth hand had appeared. "The fingers! Pry the fingers!"

Trent started attacking the other hand holding Leona in place, and managed to free her. For the moment Leona is free, but not Trent is caught and there are three other hands circling and grabbing.

"Okay girls, lay back and piull up your legs, wide open at the knees... Let's see what we are working with here..." Elena wondered if thatwas the same stream that they found, and how these creatures had been living if this was an abandoned island... "Do they went straight to your pussies, or did they nose around your anus too?" she asked, while using her eyes and fingers to get closer to the 'eels'. "Fred! Come here! I need you to find the place our girls tell you, and go fish an eel for me! But here is the middle sized dildo, keep your pussy plugged up, they seem to like the moist warm holes... but keep your eyesand ears open on the way and back!" Elena was sure thather not so ex-husband would be successfull... or coming back otherwise full too.

Fred was surprised by the job, but seeing that the other twowas in humiliating ... she would call it pleasure, but knew that it can be a pain if it went on too long... "Are you sure?"
For which elena replied "Yes! Get one of the water bottles, give us the water to drink and wash up... maybe I can get the thing to leave them with it, but if not, take that container and go hunt one... But this two better tell us where and how they got them! And what they was doing..." the diminutive nurse-doctor was examining the situation,and whenfinally Fred left, she would try to get one woman from cumming by applying pain, the other to get off faster by supplying pleasure... She still had the smallest and the largest dildo to try out both on their pussies and asses... "If we are not successfull here, we will have to get back to the abandoned science station in ruins, there could besome ob-gyn equipment... hopefully not rusted." Elena knew that real quality medical equipment wouldn't rust, so she had her hopes high...

"Try to get to the edge of the clearing!" Leona nudged Trent, and then tried to hit the arms holding his legs with her wood, before trying to trick the handsclose to her legs to get holdof it instead of her... She would then try to remove the fingers, claw at them and use stenght to free Trent... Leona would even go the extra mile to stand on the edge of the area and stamp, trying to get the hands leave the man "Stand still!" there couldn't be that much hands! She hoped... But seeing that the hands tried to move them too, Leona had her eyes open for the area they tried to get them...

Bobby lay down on the tent and spread her chubby thighs. "The damn things slid up our cunts! Didn't nose around at all. They went right for gold like a virgin with his first whore. We both got fucked and now we're knocked up with an eel-thing and we never even got kissed first."

Captain Joeff lay down and spread her legs as well. "It's working my clit already. So you can see it moving easier. Even when it's moving it latches on if you try to pull it away."

"I don't know how you can be so fucking calm!" complained Bobby.

"I tried to fight it." Joeff looked at Leona. "I did. It's useless. If you just let it happen, it's easier." He glanced over to Fred. "Walk south along the beach for a little more than an hour. You'll get to a stream. Follow it upstream. You'll get to a little pond. Make sure you have that dildo up inside you. Hopefully it will protect you."

What Leona found was not like anything she'd seen before in real life or a medical textbook. A slender filament emerged from the opening of each girl's vagina. The filament seemed to be grafted onto their skin. It went straight up to their clits and encircled them in a spiral. The filament attached to Bobbi's clitoris was still and unmoving. The one on Joeff's clitty was moving, swirling around and tugging on Joeff's clit. Since it was in motion, it couldn't be grafted to Joeff's clit like it was to her pussy lips, but operating on wouldn't be easy. Even though Joeff wasn't fighting the sensation, she wasn't exactly motionless. If her patient held perfectly still and she had a small sharp knife, a scalpel would be best, then maybe she could cut at it, but it wouldn't be easy. Although from their description the main body of the creature had crawled inside their vaginal cavities.

With Trent and Leona working together they were able to fight their way free of the hands. The hands didn't seem to leave the rich dark soil, so once they were made it up to the bushes they were able to fight their way free. The hands sank back into the earth as if returning to their graves.

Trent stared at the dark earth that had swallowed the hands. "What the everloving fuck was that?! What the fuck is this place?!" He was looking at Leona for answers. He'd been patient with her mystery girl thing because it worked for Leona, and she was hot, and he still wanted her, but that was before fucking zombie hands tried to kill them.

Elena was curiously touching the creature - and the clitsand pussies of the two new girls - as she tried to examine them closer. She would even have to push some fingersinside them insearch of the main body of the creature... For the next two hours at least, she would have all the time to watch them being workedover, and try to help or hinder it happening... Elena even tried to slowly and carefully then fastly removing the tendril and covering up their clits... She would even get so hot and aroused with time thatshe would be leaning forward and licking them - for science. Maybe she could get the tendrils off with her tongue and teeth, or suck the main bodies out?

Finally she would position the two to push their pussies together, wanting to see - and feel with her hands - if the closeness of another creature would affect the other...

Meanwhile Fred would hurry... And even dutifully filling her pussy with the medium dildo inside her underwear, before wading into the water with the bottle to try to get one of the slippery eels caught.

Leona was shaking a little, but shrugging."Hell if I know! Some kind of cursed ground? I just can't see why there would be hands, and what they would do afterwards?" but she was not curious enough to examine it more. "Come on, lets make some signs around this area..." what she had in mind was just some knots tied on the grenery around, or maybe sticks across the tree trunks tied there...

At least Trent could show his expertise in tying knots, she would joke. But then they would return to Trent making the fireand Leona making sure there was a camp and the food taken care of.

Leona found that both Jeoff and Bobbi had wet juicy pussies from all the stimulating the eel-thing had been giving them. It certainly made it easier to slip a finger inside them. Surprisingly enough both girls were still technically virgins. The eel-things had managed to slither inside them without ripping apart their hymens. They both had a tear in their hymen where the tendrils hand pushed through, but their maidenhead's were mostly intact. More intact than that of most teenaged girls who slowly wore theirs by using tampons and playing with themselves. The tendrils wrapped around their clits were slender, about the thickness of a strand of yarn, but not secured. It wasn't surprising that Jeoff and Bobbi hadn't been able to catch it with their own fingers because it spiraled about their clits, but taking a close look, Leona was able to pry it away... which actually worked partially. It turned out the tendril split into three strands at the clitoris and she'd have to pull each strand away separately. It wasn't easy to work with the tendrils were wet and slippery. She had to keep a tight grip on one or it could slip away, but if she pulled too hard Joeff started screaming in pain. Now that she pulled the tendril tip away she could cut it if she had a scalpel or a pair of scissors, but trying to do so with the one survival knife they had would be foolish. That knife was much too large for something this delicate.

Although... there might be another way. She could try using her tongue to slide under the tendrils and simply bite through the tendrils. Leona's lips and tongue might be sensitive enough to separate out the fibers and bite through them without biting down on Joeff's clit.

An examination of Bobby's clit revealed the strands were still wrapped tightly around her clit. They also seemed to be bonded. She couldn't pry up an end at all, unlike with Joeff where the tendrils on her clitoris were loose and stimulating Joeff towards an orgasm.

= = =

Fred walked south along the beach. No stream in sight yet.

= = =

"Yeah, how would you know," agreed Trent. Although he was no longer regarding Leona's mysterious girl act as being so innocent. He was tempted to press her more for answers then, but he remembered that she offered to let him tie her up. He decided to wait a bit longer. Maybe once he had her tied up he could take some answers from her. A part of him was appalled by the thoughts he was considering. He tied up a girlfriend once. They'd used some of his neckties. It had been fun. He hadn't much enjoyed thing when she tried to reverse it. Apparently he didn't do submission well even when it had been a game, but she'd liked it. What he had in mind for Leona was a bit darker, but he needed answers. Maybe he would just... not untie her until he got some answers from her.

Her idea about placing a warning about the patch of earth wasn't a bad one and he did tie some knots in the greenery. Then he went back to trying to make a fire. It was uncomfortable work making a firebow, but he gave it his best effort.

Trent's Survival Roll:
Starting fire with improvised tool, need Good (+2)
Gift: Hero +1 to three rolls each day (1 of 3 used)
Roll: [-] [+] [+] [+] + 1 = 3, Superb!

Trent uses his shoelaces, and a straight sticks to make a firebow that turns another straight stick, the drill. The drill spins in a wooden hollow with some tinder. He has a few false starts, but in a surprisingly short time the kinder catches. Trent quickly feeds it some of the dried palm leaves and then uses that to get the branches he'd gathered lit. The branches are still a little damp and the resulting fire is smoky, but that was what they wanted.

Trent danced around on the beach like a fool. "I did it! I did it! Whoop! Whoop! Leona! Behold. I am the firebringer!"

Elena had to open up their maidenhead to reach for the main parasite body... So, she was now using the smaller dildo on Joeff, while using her tongueand teeth to get the tendrils off, but would wait for the right time, as the Captain-girl wasin the heights of her pleasure... Breching her maidenhead, removing the tendrils, and trying to not bite through them but pullback holding onto them to get the thing out of her pussy, using her teeth, mouth, and fingers in the opened up pussy... And hoping that Bobby's tendrils would also come off when she was plesured... But for now, getting theCaptainoff and freeing her of the unknown creature was foremost in her mind.

"Yay! You are good!" Leona praised Trent, whenshe had seen the smokeand next meet him. She was more concerned with a safer, comfortable camp with the food sufficiently preserved and put aside. She did not had too much aims or goals, just wanted to have some cover over her head, something to drink and eat, and a warm body to snuggle up with.

Elena's attempt at 'oral surgery'
Roll needed ??
Leona's medical skill can add +1, but no more. This isn't normal surgical technique
Roll: [+] [-] [O] [+] + 1 = 2 ,Great

Leona is able to capture the tendrils in her mouth successfully right when Leona was at the height of pleasure. The triple tendrils at the end wriggle inside Leona's mouth like little worms the size of spaghetti noodles. At least they mostly taste like pussy rather than something gross or disgusting.

"That's it!" shouted Captain Jeoff. "You stopped it! Great work Leona!"

Except that Leona hadn't really stopped it. The three tendrils were still wriggling in Leona's mouth, sliding up inside between her lips and teeth and as she tried to go further, her lips could feel where the three tendrils joined into one main tendril at the base of Joeff's clit. At that point they were bound to Joeff's skin and Leona sucking on it only had her liplocked and sucking some of Joeff's pusylips into her mouth rather than peeling the tendrils off Jeoff's skin.

"I can't tell you what a relief this is," continued Joeff.

The tendrils kept wriggling inside Leona's mouth. Leona could feel with her tongue where the main tendril was attached to Joeff's pussylips, but the tendrils weren't loosening.

In the distance to the south, Fred can see an inlet. That must be where the stream is that Jeoff and Bobby visited and Fred's destination.

Trent nodded to Leona. "I think the fire will keep going for a little while. I'm going to gather some more wood first and then get started on some rope. I'll show you how it's done."

Trent really had watched natives in the South Pacific do this before. They made it look easy:

However, he soon found that watching someone who had lots of practice turning coconut husk fibers into twine, rope, and nets was a lot different from doing it himself.

Trent rolls: [-] [O] [-] [+] = -1 Mediocre

He manages to make some simple twine, but he didn't know to reverse the direction when combining the twine into rope and it all unravelled back into twine. Which was something, but not what he wanted to achieve. The twine he had was okay, but not strong enough for Leona to use to tie the bags of food off the ground where they would be safe from insects. He set aside his first effort to try again. What did he get wrong? Maybe he just needed more practice.

Elena was stumped. She could try biting them off, but really, covering up the clit would work too... She very much had to use her fingers to look for more of the tendrils and the body of the creature in the new woman's pussy, thus breaking her hymen and starting to spread, and finger her pussy deeper... All the while keeping the tendrils in her mouth and sucking on it and those pussy lips a little more...

But first she started to feel around outside, trying to find something thicker or harder to cover the freed clit, and grabbed the Captain's hand too, to hold the cover on it. Maybe a button, or a spoon, to keep the tendrils from fusing with more of the skin.

Leona was helping Trent by collecting more plant fibers for him, and keeping her eyes out for the dragon, any others of the crew, and even for smaller animals or insects, mainly not wanting them to get to the food... She was grinning to herself, After all, she now had something better to get her pleasure from than food... Her hands started exploring her new body, but stopping and looking innocently whenever Trent looked up. Leona was finding that even if she stayed away from her breasts and pussy, her body was almost singing to her.

But she could not stay away from her boobs that long, as she had always been a boobs person, even if it was not the size that counted...

Elena's attempt to just find something to block the Captain's clit seemed sound. Unfortunately, there wasn't a handy spoon or button within reach. There might be plastic spoons in the emergency rations, but someone would have to break them out. Elena would have to move her mouth so she could talk which would let the tendrils free. Her fingers could trade the tendrils deeper into Joeff's vagina, but they seemed firmly attached there.

- - -

Leona got away with toying with her breasts several times without Trent catching her, but he noticed something suspicious about the way she was behaving. He was making good progress with twine and had finally figured out that he had to reverse the twist to turn twine into rope. He looked up to show off his discover and caught Leona playing with her breasts.

"My, my, Leona what lovely breasts you have. Why don't I take a break and give you a hand or two?"

Trying to hold her fingers between the tendrils and the Captain's skin, Elena pulled back. "Bobbi, can you find me some spoon or similar thing to cover Jeoff's clit? Fully removing the thing would need some serious work, and I do not want to even try to hurt it before I see how a free one reacts to it..." then she turned towards the Captain. "I am sorry, but I think that we have to get back to the site we found with Fred, and hope that they have some leftover surgery equipment, and then boil water, clean up, and ... well... I have to find away to get it out and away. But if you can keep your clit protected, maybe it wouldn't be that bad until then."

She did not tell Bobbi, that she was in a worse state, as she still had to examine her, how the tendrils wotked her into a frenzy... maybe sometime later. But Elenadid ask the Engineer. "So, did you had more or bigger orgasms than Jeoff?" maybe that was something to make the thing attach...

- - -

"Oh, no, mister. Just finish wrapping my gift stone and if you can hang it in my neck, and then I will wrap your cock with my boobs and you can put it right where this nice crystal would hang..." Leona stroked her neck and cleveage, flushing, as she was wondering how a boob-job on a cock would feel from the other side...

When Elena withdrew her mouth to speak, she managed to snag a tendril with her fingers. The other two wriggled out of her fingers and started working on Joeff's clit again.

"No, no, it's starting again!" cried out Joeff clearly horrified. "Whatever you did before do it again! If we have to go get that equipment, I'll try but the attacks keep happening!"

Bobbi nodded. "I think the ration packs have some utensils. Probably plastic, but I'll see." Bobbi started opening some of the sealed bags that contained the liferaft's supplies. "It's not that had bigger orgasms that Joeff. She's having huge orgasms, too. It's that the creature doesn't constantly rub our clits. After we cum it will leave us alone for a little while. You came in while it was rubbing me off. We don't have a working clock, so I can't tell you how often, but it feels like less than an hour apart. If you want us to walk anywhere, it had better be close. When the attacks happen it's hard to do anything except trying to fight them." She pointed to Joeff. "She claims that not fighting them makes it easier, but the thing is literally raping us. I'm not just going to lie down and take it!"

- - -​

"A boobjob? All right, that's it!" Trent stormed over to Leona. His increased hormones were telling him to bend Leona over and fuck her. "I'm getting sick and tired of you being a bloody cocktease. I'm not a bad guy. You crawled into my bed fucking naked, worked me all up then said no at the last moment. Okay, I get it. You're a virgin. You weren't ready, but you took our clothes, I've seen you posing for me, and now you're playing with your tits in front of me." He reached out and just grabbed one of her tits and started stroking her nipple. "You said I could tie you up - later, but you're playing with fire, Leona." His new testosterone levels were screaming take her, take her, take her, take her. Leona wasn't tiny, but up standing up close to her, it was obvious that he was larger than her. "That's what you want isn't? That's what's up with all the teasing. You want to get burned. You want me to just take you."

He stepped in and grabbed her body to his, kissing her fiercely. This was what she wanted. She wanted him to be a bad boy? Fine! He'd be a bad boy.

With a sigh, Elena went back to scrape off the tendrils with her teeth and tongue, holding out her hand for the spoon - or whatever Bobby found. But she was also trying to feel the thing's body with her fingers, and thus breaking Joeff's hymen and finger-fucking her pussy...

- - -

Leona did not said no, she just kissed Trent back just as hard as he was kissing her, but when they came up for air, she did reply vehemently "Silly man! This is soo new to me! I just don't want to jump straight off the edge, even if I did not want you to date mor for months!"

By the way, she was okay with some more groping, but would need to be hard pressed to gave up her virginity... but being tied up and it being taken was not against her aroused mind, evenif she would wrestle with Trent otherwise.

Bobby didn't find a spoon, but she did find bottles of water and twisting the cap off produced a plastic lid that could be used a clit-cover. Once the bottlecap was in place, Elena was able to make more progress. She could pull back far enough to inspect Joeff's spread pussy. Joeff turned out to to have a tough hymen. The ex-captain shrieked in pain when Elena popped her cherry and bled a lot afterward. Still, Elena was able to finger fuck / probe into Joeff's pussy. Joeff had a tight virginal pussy, and the ridge was easy to follow the length of Elena's index finger, but she didn't find the creature. It must be still deeper inside Joeff's vaginal cavity. It was going to take a lot of probing and stretching to get Joeff's pussy lose enough to admit Elena's whole hand. It would likely also have Jeoff screaming in pain as her tight passage was violated. All in all getting Joeff to the research lab where they might hopefully find a speculum was probably the sounder plan.

((OOC - Elena gains a Fudge point. The idea of using a cap to cover the victim's clit was quite clever and one that I never considered.))

Trent was somewhat mollified by Leona's response. As he was naked it was also impossible to hid his response after kissing Leona hard and pressing her naked body against him. His cock had perked right up hard and ready for action. He listened to her explanation still holding her body against him. So... this was new to her? She had said she was a virgin. His hormones were really pushing him to just take her, but she had at least given him an answer he could understand. "I don't think you understand what you are doing to me with all your teasing. We don't have rope yet, but we have cord. How about I make you that necklace that you want for your pretty stone. Then I tie you up and push your limits a little."

He wasn't planning to rape her. He was just planning to tease her as much as she had been teasing him. Leave her tied up and tease her for a few hours like she's been teasing him all day. Maybe, if he could get her worked up enough, she would beg him to fuck her. What Trent wasn't taking into account was how much testosterone was in his system and how hard it would be to resist taking Leona once she was tied up.

"Sorry, Captain... This would have to wait. Keep the cover in place, and hopefully it wouldn't have other ideas. Now, Bobbi... We wait for Fred, and see how it starts working on you..." Elena said, but was still looking and feeling around - more carefully - between the Captain's legs, to see how the creature reacted to pain, blood,and the cover.

- - -

"I am game." Leona replied after a short thinking. But she was more interested in his cock for now, grabbing it and trying to have him control through her hands... and she very much wanted to get him off again. "Let me take off the edge, Trent." Leona would be happy to get hiscock between her breasts, and use her hands to caress the mesmerizing erection. *Maybe I was a litle bit gay? Or does that make me bisexual?* She tought, but having no other females just herself, she couldn't really tell if her interests was solely focused on males... well, make that Trent, or cocks, or justanything sexy... Her hormones was in overdrive too.

The cap is working, but Elena can see the creature trying to work around it. Those three flailing tendrils were coiled around the bottle cap seeking entrance. It was blocking the creature for now, but Joeff wouldn't be able to walk around like that. The cap would loosen a bit as she moved and as soon as there was a gap, those tendrils would be squeezing Joeff's clit again. This was at best a reprieve. Practically speaking that meant Elena would have to return to the research station. She could describe a speculum to Fred, but she knew her husband wasn't likely to be able to find one - if there was one there.

Or perhaps a way could be found so that Captain Joeff and Bobbi didn't have to walk? They could cut apart the tent and use the material to make a litter. Or even sail to the research station for that matter. That way Bobbi and Captain Jeoff could lay on the floor of the raft while Elena and Fred paddled their way up the coast.

Whenever Fred returned.

- - -

Fred had been a simple man. Not stupid. Just a little slow. Now he was a somewhat slow girl. Elena had given him an important task and he was supposed to hurry. So he made good time hurrying down the beach. He found the stream and he was follow it upstream... but he wasn't sure how far. He was also supposed to use the dildo. Should he do that now? Or wait until he found the pond. There was no one there to tell Fred what to do, so he would have to decide for herself.

- - -

Trent certainly wasn't going to object to Leona taking the edge off. "Thank you. I'm sorry for losing my temper. I guess you just don't realize how sexy you are." It helped that he was holding her in his arms, but a part of him still wanted to the ground and take her. He kissed her back, feeling her body. They were both still naked except for shoes, so he could hardly hide his aching erection. While he was looking forward to Leona taking the edge off, he was planning to work her up and get her as hot as he could. Maybe she would let him take the edge off by fucking her if he worked her up enough.

No, Elena was definitely not pulling the two along, and Fredwouldn't beable to do it either. So, shipping them up along the shore... but getting across the crustacean and the seagulls wasn't looking fun either. Elena looked around, hoping to get a sense of how long was until night. She definitely would wait for Fred, and see what she could do with the dreature she got... But then they would have to go back for better equipment. Or maybe Fred would have a better idea... After all, Bobbi could walk as long as she wasn't stimulated, and they could pull along the captain? Yes, thatseemed the best idea, Fred and Bobby pulling along the Captain with all their stuff, and she would also carry as much as she could...

But it all depended on what Fred came back with, and when.

- - -

Fred did not waded into the water until she had the dildo in her pussy. And her cock and panties covering it up as much as possible, trying to keep it in. While she was keeping her senses open for anything in the water, and to keep her balance, he was also holding the empty oxygen tank used as water bottle and now specimen jar... She did not wondered how to catch one of the creatures until she could see one...

- - -

Leona was horny all right, but if Trent did not helped her with it by using his hands and mouth and whole body - except fucking her pussy - she would take care of herself too, having two hands... and already wondering if she would be able to cum just from playing with her tits.

But she was eager to get Trent off, and was thinking about having himfuck her, even in the ass, but that would need more preparation and slipperiness than her pussy would need...

Back
Top Bottom