Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Survival Island - The Castaway Crew (NSFW)

Trent thought this whole scene was just bizarre. He'd never had anyone watch him fuck before. He also had no plans on stopping. Fucking in a hammock was interesting. He had his feet on ropes so he could thrust deep into Leona, but pulling back out wasn't as easy. As a result his cock stayed planted deep inside her. He'd back up a little and slide back in, back up a little and slide back in. The hammock started rocking a bit in time to Trent's thrusts.

"Mmm, a bit busy," replied Trent as he kept fucking Leona. This was stuff he wanted to know, but it could wait a bit. He was a log more interested in the way that Leona's heels where pressing on his ass, urging him to fuck her. "And Leona's a little tied up."

He kissed Leona deeply... damn this was kinky, but he also felt like he was falling for this girl and everything else in the entire world could wait while he fucked her... although knowing they were putting on a show was making things hot. Fred, Elena, Bobi, Joeff... all that could wait.

Well, Leona was just as much into it as Trent was into her...

But Elena and Fred couldn't wait... at least not for long, thesight and sounds getting them hot too. Finally Elena was the one to start putting down whatever theyhad in their hands. "Fuck it... Fuck me!" she growled at Fred, when the bigger womanwith a cock stared downat her. Grabbing Fred'sneck, Elenajumped upto encircle her amazonian lover'swaist with her legs, commanding Fred to "Grab my ass and fill me up, lover!"

The two would still glance occasionally at the other pair, stumbling closer as the night advanced.

Trent laughed at Elena. Apparently they were having an orgy. Or was it an orgy if you didn't swap partners? Not that he wanted to swap. He was very much into Leona and had no particular desire to fuck Elena... or Fred for that matter. He also felt a bit territorial about her. Hopefully, she felt the same. He claimed Leona's mouth, kissing her deeply as he continued fucking her. They hammock made things interesting, kept them pressed tight together and he liked that. He couldn't pull back as far as he liked, but he was doing a grind when he was all the way in her. He couldn't complain. Leona certainly wasn't. It didn't bother him any longer that she'd once been Leon. She was Leona now and she was a very sexy girl. Stranded on island was bad, but stranded with her was more like paradise than prison. At least that was what he thought - he didn't know about the cryptids yet.

The hammock swayed in time as he started hearing interesting sounds coming from Fred and Leona.

Leona let her legs slide off Trent's back when she felt that he would have problems leaving her. To tell the truth, she would reallymiss his cock, being fucked as a girl surely felt soo nice! That pesky back thought that kept saying somewhere in her thatmaybe this was a bad idea was easily overwhelmed by the sensations. She could not loose the grin either, not even while kissing... She still remembered all the good times from the other side, and while she wasn't in the state to work more on her lover, she surely had some ideas for later!

Elena was a little bit fifferent. Her body was less sexed up, and maybe not as much pleased as Leonawas a t themoment, but her mind was more than happy to provide daydreams... She was imagining Fred fucking the grey haired girl, and getting fucked by Trent, and surprisingly this got Elena even more wet and horny riding her half-husband. Fred... well, Fred was also grinning, having acock and fucking her wife was finally something she knew. Of course Elena was kissing and nipping at her breastsand nipples, and occasionally lowering a hand to search for her pussy, but it only got Fred harder and more able to keep fucking the small woman.

blog_hammock-sex-deer.jpg

Trent was enjoying sex with Leona again, but he wanted to thrust more. He tried shifting positions, and ended up kneeling and leaning over Leona, which worked as she was laying on a slant. Now he could actually get more of an in & out going. Longer thrusts, but still getting deep. Leona was also not supporting all his weight and could breathe better. Now that he'd found a hammock position that worked, he really started going at it all out, giving Leona long full thrusts with his fat cock.

He did steal a couple of peeks at Fred and Elena. It was wild that they were fucking, too. Also wild that Fred had a cock and a pussy, but he was a lot more interested in Leona right now. This felt like where he was supposed to be.

"You are so, sexy," he told her. He meant more than sexy. She was sexy, and also beautiful. He was falling hard for this girl, but at the moment he was more interested in making her scream out in ecstasy.

"You are so fucking good at this!" Leona moaned in reply, as her body tried to clamp down on Trent's cock, leaving her shuddering in pleasure. She didn't knewwhat came over her - maybe a memory of some long past rutting with some girl - but she got her nails scratch lightly along the man's back, asshe moved her hands to grab his asscheeks and pull him into her as she started orgasming.

Her cry of pleasure just triggered Elena tostarttrying to move faster, harder against Fred, whowas having problems staying on her legs, while moving her wife's body on her cock, whining, unsure if she would beable to keep going until Elena came.

Trent slammed Leona harder with her compliment and doubled his time as she started to cum. He was not far behind her. Leona's nails and her orgasm triggered his and he thrust deep inside Leona as her pussy went wild along him. The pounded her hard through her orgasm and came himself as her orgasm was ebbing. He thrust deep into her and bucked his hips with little sharp fucks as if he he could work his cock just one more inch into her. His balls pumped. His cock lurched, and he filled her full of his cum again. Too late - she was already pregnant, not that either of them knew that yet.

Sex Magic roll to charge Min's Crystal
Sexual Confidence: +1 to all sex magic rolls
Simultaneous orgasms: +1 to check
Unskilled, need a Legendary (+4)
Roll: [-] [O] [+] [+] = 1 + 2 = 3 (Superb)
No charge gained.

Leona felt her toes curling and her insides being melted with the extra juices pumped into her... She againshuddered, her mind only able to come up with some food making analogy... Cream filled muffin... being filled... Yummy!

Then as she was slowly coming down from the high, she moaned. "God damn it! Not again!" sighing, she let herself relax, kissing Trent. "Sorry, baby, but I just do not feel ready having a baby, you know?" then she kissed him again. "But I sure can't live without this..." she finally sighed.

Elena was just then starting to moan, their slapping reaching the needed friction for her to feel the coming of her orgasm, moaning 'Keep it up!" and "More!" to Fred, who was really trying... but finally succumbed to her own pleasure, and slumped to the ground, her wife still riding her spurting cock... all the way until it slipped from the hot pussy, softened.

If Elena was lucky, she would have be able to cum.

Trent heard Leona curse, but was only confused for a moment before she mentioned not being ready to have a baby. He wasn't ready to be a father either, but he kept cumming inside her and he knew that she wasn't on birth control this time. There was no plan B here. If they kept fucking, she would get pregnant. On the other hand, he really didn't want to stop fucking Leona either. Blowjobs could be just as good as fucking, but something about Leona made him just want to fill her up with cum. (It was the increased testosterone.)

"I understand, Leona. I don't think I can give you up either." He kissed her back. This was stupid. His spunk was still inside her and as he kissed her he gave his still stiff cock a squeeze and he could feel just a bit more ooze out. That was absolutely what he should not do if he didn't want her to get pregnant. Although the damage was already done. Leona had tried washing her pussy out in the sea earlier, but that was a terrible method of birth control.

He glanced over to where Fred and Elena were finishing up. Fred looked happy at least. "I didn't even stop when we were being watched." He stroked her face tenderly. "You do things to me that I've never felt before, Leona."

"Detto." Leona panted grinning. She was not letting Trent get off of her, even if she was feeling like she could sleep maybe. "Would you be comfortable sleeping now, lover?" she asked the man. Then turning towards the other two, Leonaadded more loudly "There is some food hanging over there, the one with the double bow is what should be eaten first. We just have to find some drinkable water..."

"Oh, we have some waterin the repurposed oxygen bottles here, and found fruits, and maybe even a better place to set up, but we would need to be careful with the ruins... so better in sunlight..." Elena replied, still buzzed enough to go and see some food for herself and Fred, and even went as far to go to the other two hanging out in their post-coital bliss and get them some food and a bottle...

... she only forgot about her sample in one of the heavy bottles a little. Fred was not in a state to know which one was which either.

Trent thought about Leona's offer to just go to sleep right where he was. He'd never had a lover offer to let him sleep on top of her before. He would think that his weight would crush her against the hammock, but Leona was the one offering it! The thought of sleeping with his cock inside her was so sexy. Sure, he'd go soft and slip out, but he'd probably get hard again in the night, maybe even start fucking her in his sleep.

"Leona, I can't think of anyplace in the world that I would rather sleep than in your arms." And that was 100% truth.

"If you're comfortable enough to sleep." He shifted his weight a bit, he had been taking some of his weight on his arms. He shifted a bit, embracing her tighter, but also dropping his weight... and it wasn't as much because they were in a hammock and at an angle. His head ended up next to hers, close enough to kiss her when she termed like this. "Will this be okay? Not crushing you am I?"

He hoped not. Even if his sleep fucking fantasy didn't happen, he'd still be in position to start the morning off right with wake-up sex. Which was pretty foolish all things considered. If he kept fucking Leona, he would get her pregnant eventually. Yet, he didn't want to stop and clearly neither did Leona. She wasn't rushing to wash her pussy out this time. They were too young and shipwrecked, but if the alternative was no sex... well, he'd rather knock her up than give up sex.

"Well, I don't feel it right now, but it can get uncomfortable and heavy, and what if I have to get up? So.. maybe we try side by side?" Leona wriggled a little, but she would keep her legs mingled with his, and hugging Trent... justnot trapped under him. Even if it was something she would sure love for a short time, for a whole night it was not that good idea. And the ropes started to itch the more she lay on them too.

When Elena got close to them offering food and drink, Leona did ask her "Were you the one the Captain said was a nurse at home? I wonder if you have some idea for contraception..."

Elena tried to think about something. "Well, unless we find something tomorrow at the ruins, the most I can say is be careful? Maybe some plants could work, but really, I am no herbalist... But if you want, I can try to find some solutions..."

Leona nodded. "Wouldn't want to be heavily pregnant until we get back to civilization..." she then took the heavy water tank to drink, only slightly sloshing it out onto her hot skin.

Trent stroked Leona's cheek fondly. "I understand. It was a nice fantasy of sleeping on top of you, getting hard in the middle of the night, waking up sleep-fucking, but not very practical." He rolled over to lay down beside her, their legs still intertwined. He felt deliciously erotic about the whole thing. Okay, he wasn't sleeping on top of her, but he was fairly certain they were going to have wake up sex....

Unless Elena and Fred kept interrupting. He had wanted to find the others, but Elena was intruding on their cuddle time. He was a bit annoyed at Elena walking up to them, but she was offering them food. Elena also offered to help them with the contraception problem, so he should cut her and Fred some slack. Especially when the two of them had been fucking as well. It wasn't like they had just watched them. Besides, they were living in primitive conditions. They weren't likely to get privacy. They probably didn't want total privacy. Not when zombie arms existed.

The sloshing water wasn't enough to spill the Womb Worm out. The creature sought out women by their scent in the water. It swam away from what it perceived to be a current that would sweep it out to sea.

Since they were chatting naked after fucking, he might as well be friendly with Elena. "We were a little distracted earlier. What were you saying about Bobby and Captain Joeff? Also have you seen anything weird? We saw a dragon and fought off an attack of zombie arms."

"A dragon?! ... Well, we had met with a giant crab, who later ate Bobby...." Elena replied, trying to shrug it off, but she felt tears fill her eyes... "It must have looked like a giant rock for her, only moving when she got close!" she started sniffling and was almost crying "The Captain got turned into a girl too, and the two had some..." then and there was when she got a better look at the tank Leona was drinking out, hastily taking it away from the girl after she drank. "...they was infected by some slime living in the water, but I have one I want to examine tomorrow." she cradled the tank and was slowly walking away. "Maybe Trent can go look for Joeff while we get to the ruins to explore it more? I am sure they could find us. Unfortunately Joeff is not really liking me at this time, and wouldn't want Fred getting distracted..."

"Bobby's dead?!" Trent had trouble following the rest of what Elena was saying. Trent had worked for Bobby. Bobby had been the Chief Engineer. Trent had been 2nd Engineer. It was just a summer job, but it was a good resume builder and Bobby had been a good boss. Of all the crew, Trent had been closest to Bobby. Now he was dead? Dead! "Oh, my god. What do you mean a giant rock?"

He was gripping Leona tighter, partly out of shock and grief, partly out of awareness that he might lose Leona. The zombie hands had been creepy, but they'd fought them off. The dragon had been huge, but far away. This was... suddenly all less fun and sex with Leona.

Something, something... She wanted him to go looking. "No. None of us are going looking alone. I'll go looking only if Leona is there to watch my back." And so he could watch hers. "And we make weapons before we go. At least wooden spears." Those would helped against the zombie arms, but not the dragon.

"Well, the ruins has corroded iron parts and all kinds of material, so maybe we go there first, and as it is a little bit back anyway, maybe we could see the Captain too? Anyway, we show you the place, and you two can go look for her if you want... I hope that maybe there would be someone else to find, as there was enough people on the boat to have more survivors..." Elena replied while clearing her eyes with her hand.

"The majority left before we did." Leona stated. "But we still have to check out if we can get back to the wreck of the ship. There could be more things helping our survival. And we should keep looking for others... Maybe leave the fire on when we leave, and make signs to lead to those ruins? We will have to make a more safe and useful camp than just this. This place is creepy, and somehow changes people!"

Trent was more than a bit annoyed at Elena. Bobby might have been his boss, but he was also his friend and Elena still hadn't explained how he died. Something about a giant rock and no details. He was not inclined to listen to her about some ruins... but Leona was right about needing a safer place to camp.

"Okay, Elena fill us in on what happened. Especially how Bobby died. If there are deadly rocks on this island that's something we need to know about..."

After some discussion with Elena he had a better grasp on details. The crew hadn't just abandoned ship. They'd tried to save Bobby. Both Bobby and Fred had woken up female, but Fred had suddenly grown a cock after visiting the Research Station. The whole Research Station sounded promising. Elena's description was weird. Apparently they had been Indian scientists obsessed with sex. That sounded bizarre, but maybe there was something sexual going on with the island. He also got to hear how Bobby had died and that there were giant hermit crabs things - avoid all boulders on the beach. Oh, and be careful swimming because there were some weird eel things. He and Leona also filled in Elena about the zombie hands in the black earth.

"Okay, here is my thoughts on what we should do tomorrow. The wreck of the Cassandra should be just east of here, but we didn't see it all day. The remains of our fire should work to mark this place, so we can find it again." At least it would last a few days. "That Research Station does sound like a better place to set up camp. Solid walls and the remains of those crops. Plus bits of metal we can use to make weapons. However, I think we should go south and retried the liferaft first. That's probably where we'll find Captain Joeff and there are supplies there. The flare gun alone is worth the trip. We would be able to see the flare for males at night. Plus there is food and we could paddle the raft out to sea to try to salvage the wreck of the Cassandra. If all four of us go, we can probably pick up the raft and carry it back. And hopefully convince Joeff to come along. There is safety in numbers."

There was more he might whisper quietly to Leona after Elena and Fred went to sleep, but only to Leona.

"Whatever." Elena replied tiredly. "It is not like I know how survival works, and Fred... well, she is no more airhead than before, but unfortunately her accidental condition didn't cleared up like someone's 'age'." she was looking at Leona, who shrugged, not like either one could see the other clearly in the fallen night. "So we go with you and help, even if my time would be better spent trying to find a solution to the Captain's little 'problem'..."

Fred was more occupied with trying to find a safe and comfortable area to lie down with her wife, and cleaning up the area a little.

Leona was still luxuriating in the marvelous fuck she received, not wanting to say anything for now, because what the others was speaking about made just as much sense as anything else in this island. And all of thathad to be done sooner or later. If she only knew how the weather would change in the coming days... weeks...

Leona would be the first to fall asleep.

Back
Top Bottom