Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Survival Island - The Castaway Crew (NSFW)

thymoit

Star
The storm the Cassandra was caught in was bad with gale force winds sweeping the decks, but it wasn't even a hurricane. While it might seem horrific to the passengers, a sturdy yatch like the Cassandra could handle them. Simply point the boat into the storm so you were taking the waves head on instead of having them hit you from astern or the sides and wait it out.

For Fred, Leon, and Elena it meant more work. The were scared and restless. They called for comfort meals, booze, and just to have someone in the crew tell them again that everything would be okay. Captain Jeoff and the first mate also stopped by the passengers cabins trying to be reassuring. The three of them had already been through this before. It wasn't the first storm they had weathered with rich passengers.

So it was something of a surprise when Captain Jeoff came pounding on doors and told the off-duty crew to meet in the crew's mess, a small room just off the galley. Captain Joeff wasn't his usually smarmy self. He looked around once Leon, Fred, Elena, and the Chief Engineer were gathered in the messroom. The Chief Engineer was soaking wet and wearing a life jacket, indicating that he'd been outside in the storm. That was also concerning. There shouldn't be any need for him to be out on deck.

"Alright," Said Captain Joeff. "I'm keeping this from the passengers, but I'm going to give it to you straight. We lost all our instrumentation. GPS, radio, radar, depth gage, even our fucking compass. As of thirty minutes ago we're sailing into this storm blind. I had our engineer take a look at it. He says it wasn't just a lightning strike."

"I told you that we're protected against lightning," grumbled the wet chief engineer. "We get struck by lightning all the time during a storm."

"Right," agreed Captain Joeff dismissively. "The odds of a collision are low, but this area of the ocean is full of small islands. When you're belowdecks, I want everyone to wear a life jacket. If you're up with the passengers, don't. I don't want them to panic. Fred, I want you to run a couple of emergency drills with the passengers. Don't march them out into the storm, just get them used to donning a lifejacket. Like I said, the odds are ridiculously low, but just in case-"

Murphy must have been listening. Up in the crew's mess they didn't feel the first warning bump that Trent felt down in the engine room. They did feel it when the Cassandra troughed out and hit the reef. The entire ship lurched and then ground upon the reef before the next swell raised them up. Already the Cassandra was starting to list a little to one side.

Captain Joeff froze for a moment. "What the fuck was that? Was that the engines?"

"That wasn't the engines!" said the Chief Engineer. "We hit something."

The storm winds still howled. The ship rose up on the next wave and came down again. The Cassandra came down hard. This time the entire ship slammed into something. Everyone was bodily thrown about the room as the ship violently lurched to starboard. The Cassandra didn't rise and as everyone started to pick themselves up off the deck, the power died and plunged the ship into darkness.

"Fuck!" screamed the captain. "Someone turn on the lights."

The Chief Engineer lit a flashlight that he'd had on him from venturing on deck. "Hey, everyone. Anyone need help? The nearest lifejackets are this way." He waved to the corridor leaving the mess that led aft and eventually up. There was indeed an emergency chest that way with lifejackets. It wasn't the way that Fred or Elena should be going, but in that moment following the man who had the only light source was only common sense. It was even emergency procedure. First, don a lifejacket yourself. Then help others.

Chef Leon helped everyone else leave, he had a smile and a patting of shoulders for Fred, and he lifted his wife Elena with care towards the strong arms of the little slow in the head man. "Go, get her to safety! Women and children first... I have to turn off the gas..." He would not hurry after them, feeling the pain starting up again in his bones, Leon didn't thought thatshe could be any help for anyone if the ship went down. He could only hope that as the storm dissipated, the remains of Cassandra would be reachable for the survivors.

The Chef intended to get as much food preserved from the salt water and awailable later as he could. There was a couple of boxes and bags he could even try to get something be able to stay afloat is indeed the worst happened. But Leon had a feeling, that this was it, his last days in life, and as a Navy veteran, he intended to die on a ship. His home had been always the kitchen and the mess.

Fred could not follow the changes. At first he was ushered by his wife to the mess hall, even if it was not the time of eating. Also, the ship was bobbing and leaning this way and that too much, it would make his job much harder, even if he could somehow still keep his balance. And his dear Elena was scared of something... Then Captain Joeff wanted him to 'run a couple of emergency drills with the passengers, but not marching them out into the storm, just get them used to donning a lifejacket' - Fred needed a minute or two to find the meaning to the words, but it was a little late for him to start nodding and saying "I am on my way!" proudly, knowing it meant that he understood, and could do it. But before his wife could be proud of him, theyall fell over, and the lights went out. Next he understood was taking hold of his wife, and getting Chef Leon's words about getting her to safety! Fred would not put Elena down until she was safe... So, he rushed with her in the direction where was light, and an emergency chest... Because it was an emergency!

Lucky for Fred, Elena was no longer so scared and crying in panic as before, from the strong arms of her husband, she fumbled to open the chest and get out the lifejackets. From even before the storm, she was restless, worried for something, and when the storm finally broke out, Elena's first thoughts was the dog... He must be frightened... Then the passangers, for she had spent long hours among them, and as a cabin steward, she had spent time with their things, get to know them a little... She didn't really feared for her husband or their very safety until the captain told them about the seriousness of the situation. That moment when the ship lurched and the lightswent out, her small frame was thrown around, and she was shrieking in panic, until she felt arms around her, lifting her, hugging her... Two nice strong man making sure she was safe... Then it was time for her to help her husband and herself get on the lifejackets, first, before she could even think about helping others. But she knew that she would, after all, she was a nurse, aspiring to become adoctor, and docrors must do everything they could to help people! She was hanging to that line of thought, her code of ethics and being humanitarian helping Elena to keep calm, and act to her best knowledge.

Captain Jeoff didn't head toward the bow of the ship where the passengers were after he donned his lifejacket. He looked out the doors and out to the bow of the ship. What he saw through flashes of lighting only confirmed what his feet and sense told him. The Cassandra had run aground on a reef and was now taking on water rapidly. The ship listed severely to starboard and the stern was already partially submerged.

"Shit! If we don't act now, we're going to lose the stern liferaft!" Everyone with me! We deploy the liferaft now before we can't." He looked back and saw Fred. He grabbed him and pushed him toward the rear liferaft. "Go! Go! Deploy the stern liferaft." He knew the man was slow, but they'd done emergency drills many times. Fred was good at following orders. He grabbed Fred's wife, Elena and thrust her out the door as well. Joeff didn't even notice that Chef Leon wasn't with them. He grabbed Chief Engineer Bobby and thrust him outside as well.

If trying to launch the stern liferaft was an ill-thought decision, shoving Chief Engineer Bobby out the door was a huge mistake. Bobby wasn't merely large. Bobby was fat. Bobby staggered outside and slid down the slick slanted deck. He didn't stop until he hit the ocean and the waves started carrying him away.

"Idiots! Dumbasses!" screamed Captain Jeoff like it wasn't his fault. "Bobby's in the ocean! Launch! Launch! We got to save him!" Hyper focused on his crewman, Captain Jeoff totally forgot the other passengers, Trent down in the Engine room, Leon who hadn't left the mess, or the first mate on the bridge. He just rushed Fred and Elena into helping him deploy the stern liferaft. Bobby drifted away the storm rapidly carrying him away, but the liferaft was designed for fast deployment. Before long the three crewmen occupying the liferaft sized for twelve were paddling like crazy in the storm trying to catch up to Bobby. They did eventually, pulling the obese man inside before heading for shore.

Passengers first? The Captain goes down with the ship? All of that was forgotten in a mad scramble to save Bobby and themselves.

Leon did turn off the gas. He managed to shove a lot of food into bags. The freezer was watertight so anything in there would keep. Canned goods didn't need preserving, but there were a lot of dry goods that would be ruined in the storm.

While the Captain fled to shore in one liferaft, Trent helped the passengers to the other liferaft and left Zoey, the Dive Instructor, in charge of getting them to shore. He turned back and headed back into the sinking ship. There was a light moving down below. Maybe it was just a flashlight floating in the water, but he wasn't leaving anyone behind. He had to jettison his lifejacket to swim through a submerged corridor, but he made it the ships mess. It wasn't a passenger at all. It was Chef Leon. Trent rather admired the old man. He was a true sailor, an old salt. He even had some good stories.

"Leon! What the hell are you doing?! The ship's sinking. Didn't you notice? Come on! Shore's in sight. Let's go!"

"Packing for the future!" Chef Leon replies to Trent "Here! Carry these out!" he trusts bags in his hands, and ushers him out of the kitchen, checking if he had put the bars on the fridges to keep them from opening. He knew how strong wawes could be, but at least if they fully submerged, the pressure would keep them closed. Grabbing boxes Leon follows the Engineer, more to make sure he leaves, as he is feeling the pain of cancer in his old body. It wouldn't be right to let someone younger die for him, as he was at death's door anyway.

And Leon would make sure he is going forward, even if it means to leave him behind. "I have cancer! Go! Save yourself!" the Chef gasp within the last air bubble when he feels it would be too much for him to even try swimming through the next submerged area. He still tries to push the airtight boxes after the younger man, accepting his own death, Chef Leon strainsh his body in the last moments to prowide any other survivors what he is best known for, food...

That he survives is more of a chance of fate than a sure thing.

Meanwhile Elena tries to help, but her frenzied movements did not really give more to stop the heavyweight Bobby or to add much to Fred's movements freeing the liferaft, as the athletic young man is efficient in following orders and his training, struggling to launch.

He would be paddling for two at least, even if his diminutive wife had to add her own paddling in the nose of the craft. She would try to catch glimpses of others and any lurking danger, while Fred was adding the strenght to the raft's movements, the captain had to paddle them in the right direction... Fred would only try to lift others into the raftif he was ordered, but those orders was coming from both direction. If they was lucky, not contradicting each other...

Last edited:
Note: Zoey was at the prow of the ship and departed with the passengers from there. She never made it to the kitchen to run into Leon. I'm going to assume that Leon was speaking with Trent, 2nd Engineer who saw Zoey off then returned to see what the source of the moving light was because he refused to leave anyone behind.

Trent looked at Leon. He'd risked his life to come back for anyone left behind. He'd found the first officer dead on the bridge. So, he'd come back down for Leon... and Leon wanted to go down with the ship. Instead of being angry, he was pleased. The captain and most of the crew had abandoned ship leaving the passengers to fend for themselves. That was against everything he'd been taught. Leon wanting to go down with the ship. He understood.

"Well, Leon, it's just you and me. The captain and most of the crew were cowards. They took the stern lifeboat and left. I got the passengers into the bow lifeboat. Zoey as well. I ordered her to see them to shore." Which was all kinds of wrong. He shouldn't have been the one in charge. Zoey wasn't even real crew. She was a contractor that had been brought on because the college girls wanted to go scuba diving. "She did good. She offered to come back and let me go."

He paused. "First Mate Matthew. He did good, too. Died on the bridge. Probably when we hit the reef. Snapped neck, I think, but he didn't abandon his post." Trent managed to get his ass onto a bit of counter. "The way I see it, Leon, you're ranking officer, now. You want to go down with the Cassandra... hell, that's your right. Glad to see someone else acting like a goddamned sailor. You're a good man, Leon. Me, I'm just going to rest here a minute or two, catch my breath a bit. I think Cassandra's beached. She's not sinking any further."

The water level was rising though, but slow enough he could take a break. He really wasn't being suicidal. He was exhausted from searching all the passenger and crew cabins. It was just one short swim up a flooded stairwell and he'd be out on the stern deck. A rest was a good idea.

"You got anything to drink, Leon? I think First Mate Matthew and the Cassandra deserve a final toast. After that, I'll try to get Little Cassie into the sea and make my escape that way." Little Cassie was a little dinghy with an outboard motor used for running about and as scuba platform. It was a two-man job to deploy her usually, and would be a bitch to do in the storm, but still better than trying to swim to shore. He could mange it without Leon. If Trent was ranking officer and dying of cancer... yeah, he'd stay, too.

Captain Joeff kept yelling, cursing, and ordering everyone to paddle. Fortunately the winds and the waves were driving the little liferaft toward the shore anyway. They got swept up in current once, sliding past the beach, but they kept paddling and eventually made shore. Captain Joeff had everyone get out of the raft and carry it. Without anyone inside it the wind almost blew the liferaft away twice, but Bobby and Fred held it down. They got off the storm swept beach and into the jungle. After that they all crawled back inside and sheltered from the storm. They were all soaked and there was an inch of water inside the liferaft, but it was the tropics. They weren't cold. Just miserable. Despite that a wave of exhaustion swept over all of them and the four of them were soon fast asleep.

(Changed it to the engineer)

"I will help you with Cassie. Get thees food to her, and giveyou achance. But the first time you have to choose between me or anyone else's life, you are to leave me, understod?" Chef Leon was not for much unneeded words, mostlybecause there was times even breathing hurt. But as long as he breathed, he would not let this man - or the food - to be lost, if he could help.

Anyway, he was not really the give it up suicidal man, or he wouldn't be working on a ship at sea, but already dead in a hospital.

For the husbandand wife with the captain, Elena knew what to do about their wet clothes, take it off. It was not good to stay in wet clothes or covered by salt either, and shealso insisted to check them out for wounds, before she fall into an emotionally and physically tired sleep in the arms of Fred. Fred, who shouldered through the whole ordealwith hissimple absent mindedness, being the strong arm to help the other two succeed.

"Thank you, Leon." Really, what more could he say? "Well, in that case... I guess I've waited long enough." Let's do this. He grabbed two of the black trash bags full of dry goods, one in each hand. Trent was tired after searching the ship for survivors, but he could manage to drag the bags with him.

For the exhausted Trent the swim up to the aft deck was a struggle. For Leon with his cancer it was more about fighting through a wall of pain and forcing himself to keep swimming. The two men made it to the aft deck. They quickly donned lifejackets and stored the food bags in the lifejacket chest while they worked to get Little Cassie into the sea. It was a challenge. It took two winches to lower Little Cassie. Without power the winches had to be cranked by hand. The two men held on while waves washed over them, but they got the dinghy into the water. Trent had Leon sit and make sure Little Cassie didn't get free. He went back to the lifejacket cabinet, fetched the food and stowed it onto the Little Cassie. He and Leon had left a lot of other bags of food behind, but Trent just didn't have it in him to swim to the galley and back again. He was bone tired and the pounding rain and wind wasn't helping. He returned to the dinghy and sat in the back.

It took two pulls for the engine to roar to life. Trent pointed them straight for shore. The dinghy took off. Trent could only see the shore through flashes of lightning. He gunned it a little too hard. Only too late did he see they were almost to the shore. He cut the engine, but boats don't have breaks. He swerved and the boat turned. Rather than crashing into the island, Little Cassie ran ashore side on, partially running aground. As landings go it was a rough one, but they could both walk away from it. Already waves washed over the side of Little Cassie swamping the dinghy. Trent and Leon had to scramble to save the bags of food that Leon had insisted they take. The two men staggered more than walked into the nearby jungle.

Unlike the rest of the castaways the two men had no tent to shelter under. They had to make do with laying down on the jungle floor and arranging the bags of food over them to keep some of the rain off them. That didn't stop trickles of water from running over the two of them. Despite the tropical temperatures the two of them huddled together just to share body heat. Before long the magic of the island overtook them and they both fell deep asleep.

Fred (Frieda?) and Evelynn woke up to a woman yelling.

"What the fuck is going on here! Why do I have tits?" The woman yelling was young and blonde with short cropped hair and a full figure. She was wearing a ship's uniform and was without a doubt a beautiful woman... but who was she?

Another woman woke up at the same time to the same realization. This woman was also wearing a ship's uniform, but she was dark of hair. She was chubby, but the uniform was loose on her. Except around her breasts. She was a very well endowed young woman and her breasts strained at her uniform.

Awoken by the screams, Fred would soon realize that she now had a pussy instead of a cock and was possessed of a pair of breasts. Although not before his more quick witted wife realized that she was holding tight to a woman instead of her husband.

The magic of the island had more work to do on Leon than Trent. Leon was a very sick and old man. As the two men slept the island cured his cancer. It also restored him to the prime of his youth. It also made him a woman. Perhaps all the work it did on Leon was why it passed over Trent. Or perhaps there were other reasons. Regardless, the island only lightly touched Trent. Unlike the other men who landed upon the island, Trent was not transformed. He remined male and got to keep his cock, balls, and male hormones. The island still healed him of his injuries. It also charged up his male hormones and gifted him with a bit more cock than before. Trent still slept deeply even as his hands moved and he turned and adjusted in his sleep. Leon was the first to awake, her back spooned up against Trent's back. Trent's erection easily felt pressing into her ass cheeks despite the clothes they were both wearing. Trent's hand wrapped around her breasts, cupping them in his sleep.

[First picture link 403 - Forbidden]

Fred (Winifred or Whiny Fred) just stared at the women. (S)he reflexively hugged Elena, and the smaller woman hugged her back, squirming a little in his lap, before waking up fully. Elena was mostly unchanged, the couple of years lost didn't reallychanged her body. But her mind was... a whole new world of possibilities. She was hugging an Amazon, and she realized that she very much liked it. Naked - because she insisted theyget out of their wet and salty clothes - she wriggled in the arms and lap of the bigger woman, pleasantly sighing with her head against the breasts... Only then did she looked back at the yelling woman.

"Oh, shut up! You look all right, and nobody died just because she was a woman!" the diminutive 'girl' shouted back. Then seeing the definitely well endowed more than chubby other one in the known uniform, Elena unconsciously licked her lips and looked up at the breasts she was closer to, then higher into the face that had a known blank look. "Oh, Fred... Are you okay, swety?"

"I am a chick." the big one replied wonderingly "Do you still love me?"she almost cried, looking down, but her wife was hugging her, and looking up with the usual adoration...

"Of course, darling. Until death do us part, remember?" the wife and wife kissed. Neither caring for the yelling of the young woman or the otherstarting to freak out. It was all right between them... Elena having her priorities and mind changed, needing more adjustment to their situation, but finding it okay that she still liked her husband as her wife... and not realising thatin her mind the young man she fallin love with was even further from the person shewas kissing now. And she do not really cared. For Fred... She would be whining about it later, when (s)he realised that she had to squat down to pee, or that her breasts was in the way, but wouldn't really bother him until she realised that the athletic body was less competent than (s)he used to be in lifting heavy things... but shewould definitely miss his own cock when her pussy was filled, or when she had to see her wife being fucked by another...

Leona slept. Deeply, smiling, without pain or drugs, for the first time in a while. She was smiling... feeling safe in the arms of someone... and even when she woke up and didn't knew where she was or how she felt for a moment, the hard muscles and the hands holding her ... Breasts? Leona froze and just took inwhather senseswas telling her. Her? It seemed that for an old, sick man the more important was that any pain that registered was because just the discomfort of laying on the ground, wet, food bags on her head, hair caught under something, and not because his body was detoriating or fighting against him. Still, the hands on her breasts and the hardness against her ass made Leona flush.

Then she squirmed a little. Just to feel if it was real... Yeah, she only breathed deeper to get more awake, but those hands on her boobs... boobs she was feeling the first time... was kind of a new experience. And not entirely unpleasant either. The hard body and other hardness behind her did felt safe, protective against the harsh reality of being ship wrecked. And it did tell her thatshe was a female and he was amale, and it was all right to feel affected by the other.... Leona's mind realised and remembered that she had been an old man before... and she recognised that she was a young woman now... But all she wanted was to eat and feel the real taste of the food again. Her stomach growled in hunger, and she moaned, flushing as her young body was showing signs of another hunger too.

Captain Joeff paused his rant when Elena yelled back at him. He was the captain. Nobody yelled at him. He only yelled at the crew when they were being idiots, which did happen a lot, but he did recognize that yelling at Elena that having tits and a cunt was wrong and unimaginable worse than being a man wasn’t going to go over well. “Well, nobody ever lost their cock and balls and just grew tits and a cunt overnight either. You might be used to it, but I’m not!”

Jeoff froze in horror as he heard how that sounded. Instead of righteously angry, they had come out as whiny pouting. He turned away. It wasn’t a flounce. It wasn’t. He just turned away. No. Why the fuck was he crying?

Robbie walked experimentally. “So it’s real. It’s not just me.”

Trent dreamed strange dreams. He dreamed that he was still on the Cassandra in the storm. They were passing between Scylla and Charybdis, the legendary Greek monsters from the Odyssey. The Cassandra was lost to the maelstrom, but he and Leon made it through on Little Cassie. The abruptly he was back in his dorm room with his exgirlfriend, Molly. Mischievous Molly. Manipulative Molly. Oh, but she was good in the sack.

Not yet awake enough to realize where he was, he grasped Leona closer to him clutching a breast, fondling her, and grinding his erection against her ass...

Even as he did so, the wetness and the muddy ground made him come awake.

“Where-”

No, stupid question. He was on the island. He couldn’t see because there was something covering his head. Not a pillow. A trash bag full of food. There was also a girl snuggled up to him. Very intimately. A squeeze of the full breast in his hand convinced Trent that he wasn’t dreaming.

“Who are you?” Better question. “And what happened to Leon?”

Prodding Fred that she wanted to stand up, and then gesturing and helping her up too, Elena turned towards the new woman whoshe now recognised to be in the Captain's clothes. "I did tell you two to getout the wet salty clothes, didn't I? Well, you didn't. But lookat Fred here, it was not the cause for change then!" the small naked woman gestured at the tall naked one,who looked down and blushed. But Fred did not cover herself up, after all, she remembered that she was not supposed to walk around naked showing his cock... but she did not had anything hanging between her legs... And they was all girls, anyway, she remembered from the ship how it was clothing optional where she worked as a bartender.

Elena looked around, holding hands with her ... ex-husband. "It could be the rain from the storm, or the island we are on. But I do not have any rational or scientific answer at this point..."

"Well, hello to you too, stranger." Leona joked. "If you let my boobs go, and get off my hair, I can get up and see if the food is usable... I very much hope so, I ... my ... " she looked carefully at her hands "Well, I will be damned." Leon had realised that he was not his old, dying body, but onlynow seen howshe was definitely younger too. "Youknow what? Let's not think about it too much. At least we still had on clothes, so we can get up without thinking what could have happened between us... or what we feel now, hoping to happen... Breakfast! I mean, I am hungry. We need to find drinkable water too, unless we can get some water purifier or at least something to boil water in..."

Leona would get up if Trent let her, but would definitely let him keep groping her tits, and would even pushher assback to hisclothed erection. Mostly because it was causing sensations in her body she was feeling for the first time in any of her lifes... what she remembered...

Captain Joeff looked sour. "I suppose we should look for the passengers and see if they escaped in the other liferaft. We can look for a settlement while we're at it. Most of these islands are populated. We might have landed in some resort." He headed out of the tent.

Bobby scoffed but didn't voice the obvious objection that men don't just turn into women and they seemed to have fallen into the Twilight Zone. Although, given where they were, perhaps the Bermuda Triangle would be more accurate.

From outside the tent, Captain Joeff called back. "Fred, Elena get some clothes on and come on!" He looked out at the water. Outside the sea was a slate grey, still choked with silt from the storm. It would take a little time to settle. By tomorrow the water would be sparkling. Seagulls were all over the beach squawking and fighting over the dead fish that had washed ashore. "Right, so the sun is rising over there. That's east. That means the current was sweeping us north along the shore before we made landfall. If we head south we should reach the wreck of the Cassandra. The only question is if we should explore both ways or not... Yeah, I think we should. I don't see any signs of civilization. If the passengers made landfall, no telling if they made it north or south of here. Fred, Elena, the two of you go north. Take water with you. Keep walking until: One, you find water. Two, you find the passengers. Three, you find civilization. Or four, until noon. Then come back here. Robbie and I will do the same thing going south. We'll meet back here at nightfall at the latest. Robbie, grab us some water and rations."

Robbie grumbled, but he grabbed water and rations.

Jeoff waited to see if his orders were being followed.

Leona was sending a mixed message. She told him to let go of her boobs, but her ass was still rubbing against his erection. Trent had never been in this situation before. Usually he was quick on the uptake, but what she was saying didn't make sense. Not think about what too much? And what happened to Leon? Where had he gone? Why had this babe crawled into his arms? She wasn't sounding that upset about it. Let's not think about it too much? What we are hoping to happen? Leon was gone, but there was a hot girl in his arms. It had been a while since he'd gotten laid. His mind was telling that there was more important things to be doing. His cock was telling him that the only thing he should be doing was this girl. The island's magic hadn't helped Trent in that regard either. His body was now pumping a lot more testosterone to Trent's brain than Trent was used to dealing with. Especially since the girl in his arms wasn't exactly trying to get away.

He settled on doing something that advanced both agendas. He tightened his grip on the fine pair of tits he was holding and pulled Leona tight against him which made his cock rub up against some pleasant curves. "I don't think so, girlie. See, you didn't tell me what happened to my friend Leon. I owe him. He probably saved my life. Second, you keep grinding that sweet ass of yours against my cock. Where I come from, a girl climbs into a man's arms and does that, she knows exactly what she wants."

His hand let up a bit, but only because Trent felt buttons under his palm. He deliberately loosened the buttons, opening up Leona's shirt. He wasn't so far lost to his hormones that he was going to rape her. If she gave him a firm no, he'd stop. However, he was certainly pursuing a more aggressive seduction than he would have normally done. Her body language, and even her words said she was interested. That, and the testosterone pounding in his system was enough for him decide what he wanted to do the girl first. After that, he'd ask for answers.

Not wanting to get dressed in her wet clothes, Elena still checked out her things, while Fred scratched her head. "Uh... We are all girls now, right? ... I mean... clothes optional on the upper deck?" she couldn't stop staring at her wife, loving and liking her just like before. The difference was that she did not had a cock to stand at attention.

Elena tentatively nodded, asking out of the tent louder "Hey, Captain! We are not in the belly of the ship, and we are all girls, aren't we? I mean, our clothes are salty, wet... We all should rinse off and wash them out in some fresh water, then leave them to dry..." Elena was gesturing towards Fred to proceed her and leave the tent, playfully slapping her ass, just like before she occasionally did.

Other than emerging naked with their moist clothes in their hands, Fred and Elena followed the Captain's directions and would walk North. Elena wanting to find fresh water, walked first, faster, Fred following in a more leisure space, getting accustomed to her body, stumbling a little, jumping, and jiggling her breasts.

"Oh, Grandpa Leon's life is over." Leona just had to giggle, it was fun playing with Trent. "Ouch! my hair" she hissed, but thankfully with his movements, her hair got free. "So, you do not want to stand up then? More, I mean, as it feels you are quite *up* already." She squirmed a little, but was not stopping him when he opened her chef's uniform. Looking down, Leona watched her boobs and the hands goping them. "Huh. I do have a nice rack..."

Leona was not against exploring her body or its reactions, but she was hesitant to get down and dirty with Trent. If they reached the point where she had to take his member, well, she would rather just use her hands or boobs to get the man off. But it was a heady feeling of power that this new body seemed to have over the man. And it was also affecting Leona's body, the hands on her breasts and the hardness against her ass was fueling her own arousal.

Last edited:
“They have a point, Capt’n,” agreed Robert who was walking around with one hand holding up his pants. Robert had lost a lot of weight in his transformation and his pants and boxers did fit at all any longer. In fact when Robert let go his pants and boxers dropped all the way off. “I’m going to use my clothes to bundle up the water and rations . Easier to do that way.”

Robert, or was it Robbie now, stripped off her clothes. She was still chubby but, she had lost a lot of weight. She also had huge breasts now. Robbie was a little unsteady bending over and making a package of the water and rations. In doing so Fred and Elena were treated to her pendulant jugs swaying.

Jeoff got a view of Robbie’s hairy cunt with her all bent over like she wanted to get fucked from behind. It was more than Jeoff wanted to see. “Fine! You three can walk around naked like a bunch of sluts if you want. I’m keeping my clothes on!”

She turned and walked away in a snit. Joeff didn’t even realize that she had just done a classically feminine flounce as she strode north along the beach.

Meanwhile, Trent was dealing with the mysterious and confusing girl that had snuggled up in his arms while he slept. The possibility that the girl was Leon never even crossed his mind as a possibility. In his mind she was either trying to seduce him or she was the world’s biggest cocktease. The way she spoke of ‘Grandpa Leon’ fed into his assumption. She had the playful tones of I-know-something-you-don’t-know and instead of an “I ate his liver with some favs beans.” He didn’t know what her game was, but her he thought he knew her agenda - sex. She was rubbing her ass against his cock and certainly wasn’t trying to get away. His cock and his ramped up hormones were all in favor of that. Leon would be understand.

That didn’t mean he grabbed her tits like a football. Despite brazenly snuggling up to him while he slept, her playful attitude communicated that she expected to be seduced and not just taken. So he used slow hands. Now that he had her top unbuttoned, he slid his hands slowly up her midriff lightly gliding across her skin. He continued using a light touch as his hands gently circled her breasts. He felt her nipples harden under his palms. Oh yeah, she wanted it. She wanted it bad.

He certainly didn’t say it like that. No, that would be stupid. Instead he leaned into her, his lips lightly kissing her neck before he whispered breathily in her ear. “Hookers have nice racks. Strippers have nice racks. You don’t have a ‘nice rack’. These-” only then did he grasp both her breasts with a light squeeze, his thumbs brushing her nipples. “These are a work of art. They are simply beautiful and so are you.”

Fred and Elena found themselves eyeing Robbie's boobs all the same, leaving the two grinning, almost giggling, but the laugh broke out when they had seen Joeff flounce away.
"Hey, Captain! Wasn't it us two going North? We can go south instead, if you would rather keep walking that way..." Elena said. She was okay with taking the other direction, but wouldkeep Fred as her partner. That leaving the happy boobies hanging out with the captain... And this picture kept Elena giggling a little more.

"Oh, you say the nicest things! ... But you are holding the nicest things I own... At least unless we check out my other parts too." Leona moaned, stretching in her laying on Trent, getting hotter by the minute. Maybe she should gift him with her first oral exploration? No. Leona promised herself silently that she would only do that if he ate her out... Otherwise they would be all about hands all over each other. Leone's hands tingled, and she squirmed to turn around and see if Trent changed in any way..

Captain Joeff turned back and his face was flushed with embarrassment. As a man he had a good poker face, but Joeff's body was now running on estrogen instead of testosterone and his emotions were much closer to the surface now than they had ever been before.

"Right! Robbie and I will go south!" That's where the passengers most likely were. He'd let the two sluts search in the other direction. "You two just… go north." Yes, that's what she… he meant. Why was his face so flushed? He made a mistake that's all. Why would he care that two sluts were laughing at him. They were his crew. He was still the captain, not them! There were female captains. This was so unfair! Joeff paused to take off her shoes. Her feet were too small for them now. At least his uniform mostly fit. The uniform clung to her body, but at least she wasn't walking around with her tits on display.

When Leona studied Trent for changes, there wasn't much for her to see. Leona's changes had been massive. The island cured her cancer and altered her body from male to female. Her changed ranged from the obvious to the eye all the way down to her chromosomes. Trent's changes weren't so obvious. His testosterone levels were way up. His balls were a bit bigger. His cock a bit longer and a bit thicker. He'd have a little bit more 'roid rage and a lot stronger sex drive, but those weren't visible. He had a little bit more whisker growth while he slept than he had in the past, but Leona wouldn't know that.

However, her view of Trent was also colored by the change in her own hormones. Leona was now surfing in the estrogen sea and she hadn't had a lifetime of being female to adapt to the new hormones surging through her body. The island didn't entirely rewrite Leona's sexual orientation, but the hormones she was feeling were shaping her thoughts and certainly registered that Trent was a male. There were pheromones and other subtle chemistry at work as well. While Trent hadn't really changed that much visually, Leona's perception of Trent was indeed being manipulated. She wasn't being controlled, but her new hormones were certainly nudging her along.

Trent tried to think of how to reply about checking out Leona's other parts without sounding corny. He didn't come up with an answer before Leona had turned in his arms and suddenly they were face-to-face. Trent's brain was being manipulated as well. Objectively, Leona was a very pretty woman. Running on a much higher level of testosterone Trent's brain registered as breathtakingly beautiful. Her eyes were gentle brown and her eyebrows were as white as her hair. He looked into her eyes and was hopeless lost. Rather than something eloquent, he simply gasped, "Wow, you're gorgeous!"

He meant it, too. He wanted her. This hot babe had crawled into his arms while he slept. She let him fondle her breasts. She was wanted him. Hormones kicked his brain. Kiss her already! He leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. He didn't go straight for tongue, but he felt a lot of chemistry in that kiss. After a few moments of lips on lips, his tongue darted forward licking her lips tentatively, seeking permission to deepen the kiss.

He had also loosened his grasp on her when she turned. As they kissed he slid one hand between them. He bypassed her breasts, going this time under her shirt and up to her collar bone and over to her shoulder. There he tugged at her shirt, trying to help her slide her arm out of her sleeve. He wasn't sure how far they were going. He was hoping for all the way, but regardless, clothes were a hinderance now - especially hers. He wanted, no needed to get her undressed. Preferably, without interrupting their kiss or breaking the mood. Just feeling her bare skin under his hand felt so hot right now, even if it was just a shoulder.

Trent's brain wasn't processing the clues that Leona was wearing an oversized men's sailor's uniform. His cock wasn't doing all his thinking for him, but it was pretty close. What part of Trent's brain was working was thinking about how to get the mystery girl's clothes off, how to get his cock inside her, and hoping she was on birth control because he certainly didn't have a condom on him. He really wanted to take this all the way.

Elena giggled. "Aye-aye, Captain! You go south... and so does Robbie..." she wriggled her eyebrows, but Fred didn't caught on the pun, and Robbie didn't seemed to react either. At least the Captain did... Pushing her wet clothes into Fred's hands to hold with his-hers, Elena grabbed her ... wife's other hand and pulled her along. "Along the North shore..." she tried to sing, but after the first part it became more like a humming.

Fred was still a little lost in staring at those titties when Elena pushed her clothes and grabbed his-her hand skipping forward. She followed, now staring at her naked wife, grinning.

"You aren't too shabby either." Leona replied, her eyes wide as she took in the man under her. It was afirst, but she could feel her pussy get drenched... maybe it was how he had his hands on her breasts, or that she was practically humping - sliding on his cock now with her hot pussy through layers of clothes. And she just had to move a little more, grinding against him, taking stock of his whole lenght... Leona found herself kissing Trent and trying to help him get under her shirt... The chef's coat and undershirt should have been an obvious sign - if there wasn't those tits underneath.

Leona's hands was working too, opening the top of Trent, her breasts wanting to layagainst naked flesh... Hot, muscled, under her, male flesh... Leona shuddered. She was sure that she was at least bi now, but she was more horny to care if she was turned fully hetero either. Moaning into their kiss, she just wanted to get naked with this man at the moment.

As Elena and Fred walked north along the beach, they saw no signs of human inhabitation, but plenty of animal life. Mostly sea gulls feasting on fish stranded on the beach by the storm. The beach was mostly sand with occasional rocky outcroppings. The sky was clear and blue without a trace of clouds or planes. It was really quite pleasant. They even found food. Coconut trees were plentiful and fresh coconuts could be found simply lying on the ground near them. They also discovered a banana tree and two papaya trees.

A particularly large flock of seagulls surrounding a large boulder the size of a small car didn’t seem particularly interesting until they noticed that the boulder was moving.

Trent throughly enjoyed kissing the mystery girl. She was a good kisser, but more importantly she was cooperating with his efforts to get her clothes off. He didn’t know her name, but he wasn’t going to slow down now! He didn’t question why she was wearing a white button up shirt and an undershirt with no bra. He was just frustrated that they had to break their liplock to pull it off. Then it was his shirt that was the problem because her tits were bare, but he couldn’t ready feel them against his chest because his clothes were in the way.

Oh god! She was rubbing her crotch up against his dick! This was going all the way. He’s never had a girl so turned on that she was dryhumping stop at oral. His increased hormones were pumping through his system and he just had to have her!

He was underneath, so he had to sit up to get his shirt and undershirt off. The girl slipped into his lap as he sat up, but was still straddling him and grinding against his dick. He got his shirt unbuttoned and she helped pull it off and his undershirt off. Clothing was tossed aside and he lay back down on the sandy and wet jungle floor. The girl followed him down and they were deep kissing again. This time it was better because they were bare above the waist. He could really feel her soft breasts pressed against his hard chest.

Time went by seconds, minutes, hours? He was lost in the moment, but he wanted more. His hands went to her pants and he pulled the and her panties... boxers down, and she was helping because she stopped grinding against him long enough for him to shove them past her knees where she wriggled and kicked them off.

Then their lips lost contact because she was reaching for his belt. A part of his brain briefly considered bringing up the lack of condoms, but that part lost out to his hormones screaming not to break the mood as she yanked his pants down.

His freed cock pointed up obscenely at the girl and the sky. Trent didn’t notice that his cock had grown significantly larger and fatter. He was too busy staring at the girl and reading her body language. He anticipated her wanting him to take charge for this first time. He started moving that way, sitting up and pressing her on the shoulder silently communicating that he preferred to lead now.

Elena had been thinking. They would be back in the same way, so they would gather food then. But for now, she would let Fred taste the banana and the papaya... Unfortunately they would have to keep carrying their clothes until they found fresh water... not wanting to just put them out to dry salty.

Of course they would try to get a better look of whatthe seagulls was surrounding, thinking it to be some kind of fish thrown on the shore by the storm, Elena led them closer. It wouldn't be bad if they could catch some seagulls either... maybe using one or two of their clothes to throw on them wouldn't be a bad choice.

Leona was too busy staring at his cock. It was big, and looked wonderful! She let Trent roll her to her back, anticipating to get off the last parts of their clothes, but she was trying to take hold of his cock in her hands. "Want to turn around?" she asked, licking her lips and staring at his cock in her hands, when they was both naked. "Sixty nine!" Leona elaborated.
She did try to keep the heated moment inhand, but while she was more eager to use her mouth than to get her ass fucked, the least Leona wanted to lose her pussy's virginity to Trent.
That did not meant that Leona would be able to gather her willpower to really stop him going all the way.

TitanHermitCrab.jpg
The large thing in the midst of the seagulls suddenly moved and the seagulls scattered squawking and taking to the sky. That allowed them to see what was moving. It was large. The size of a Volkswagon Beetle. That part that looked like a boulder was actually a shell... and the thing looked like an enormous crab. Two claws each the size of a human being waved angrily at the flock of seaguls, before returning to the carcass it was devouring. It's claws snapped at the beached body of great white shark, flashing quickly, again and and gain ripping up great chunks as easily as shredding paper. Bits and pieces went flying as it stuffed it's horrific maw. Seagulls darted down after the scraps as the giant crab returned to rendering the shark into sushi.

At least the remains of the shark and the seagulls had its attention. Those claws could slice a human being to bits as easily as a shark and the creature was surprisingly fast considering its immense size.

Trent considered himself to be a good guy. He never cheated on his girlfriends, he didn't target drunk girls at parties, he left the toilet seat down, and he accepted that no meant no. However, the girl didn't say no. She'd suggested a 69. He didn't want to settle for her mouth. He wanted to go all the way. His new hormones were pounding in his bloodstream urging him to fuck her, fuck her, fuck her NOW!

He resisted the testosterone demon telling him that she was begging for it and urging him to just fall on top of her and bury his cock all the way inside her. Instead he backed up a bit and dived face first between her legs. "How about I do you first?"

He didn't really ask, but she wasn't trying to stop him either as he lowered his face between her spread legs. He noticed her pubic hair was pure white just like the hair on her head, but his tongue was already moving unerringly for her slit. Oh, she was fucking wet. She wanted it. She wanted it bad. She just needed some convincing. He wrapped his arms around her thighs holding them apart and started licking up and down from her pussy to her clitty. He used a firm tongue on her pussy, but when his tongue got to her clitty he barely brushed her little nubbin. His plan (as much as he could plan with his hormones surging) was to get her even more worked up, but not enough to cum, so she would beg him to fuck her.

His cock wasn't that big a fan of this plan as he tried to lick the girl to the edge but not over. His cock was rock hard and ready to slam right into her dripping snatch. For the moment his better nature held out and he tried to seduce a yes out of her rather than just take her.

MinsCrystal.jpg
While Trent was doing his best to get Leona to let him fuck her, there was something making his task difficult. There ground wasn't exactly comfortable and there was a sharp under Leona's back that wasn't that comfortable. When slipped a hand under to dig it out she grasped a small... rock? Whatever it was fit oddly well within her palm.

The crystal in her palm was still dormant, but the sexual energy flowing through Leona was starting to wake it up, but it had lain cold, lifeless, and unused for a very long time. If she tossed it away... it might just stay lost forever.

"Wow!" Elena stopped in her tracks, staring at nature's wonder. "Isn't it cute?" she turned to Fred, pulling her into a kiss, then groping her breasts a little, still not able to come to terms with the changes. Fred was more vary of the giant crab, backing them away with her hands full... Elena took a last glance back, and thought that the birds would be staying for a half hour or two at least, so theywould try to catch some of them on their way back. They still had to find fresh water first... "Where could be the others?" she wondered, eager to see if anyone else changed.

Leona tried to keep Trent from disappearing downwards, but she seemed to miss one part of him the most. "Cock! I want to hold your cock, and taste it! Please Trent!" she begged, but something was pushing into her back, so she squirmed, grabbing the stone. *Wow, I am so limber and it didn't even hurt...* she thought, but then gripping the hard, edgy hard thing - keeping it for later as it could be maybe used in their survival making food, of course - Leona found her hands in the man's hair as he licked her. "Yes! Oh, God, yes please, lick me!" she moaned.

Continuing north along the beach and giving the giant crustacean a wide berth, Fred and Elena passed more sandy beach, more beached sea life, and more seagulls. If it wasn't so beautiful, it could have been boring. They passed many more coconut trees, another banana tree, a berry bush, and a mango tree before they saw anything of note. Up ahead was an inlet that appeared to be a stream. As they got closer they saw that not only was there a stream, but there was also a structure there in the jungle set in a little ways in from the beach. They could see the regular straight forms of something man-made and a few glints of what looked like glass.

ResearchStation.jpg
As they got closer, they saw that the structure was quite large, mostly made of concrete and metal, and obviously a ruin. The building was also strangely built. Two large octagonal metal structures were elevated off the ground resting upon concrete pillars. There was one main concrete pillar under the center of each elevated structure with additional slanted steel girders supporting the corners of the strange structure. Debris scattered all over the ground indicated that an elevated walkway used to link the two buildings, but it had long since fallen and collapsed. Access to the buildings seemed to be through either of the center pillars. One of them had a closed door that looked to be solid metal. The other central pillar looked like it once had such a door, but it had been ripped away revealing stairs that led upward. The building has obviously been deserted for a long time. Not merely because of the rust, but because some trees have literally grown through the building, entire limbs poking through the missing windows and out the roof.

While the structure itself was the most eye-catching feature, there were remains on the ground as well. Collapsed metal and wooden buildings strewn about, and also plants normally grown for food, that were now growing in wild disarray. Cornstalks in a mixed jumble were immediately obvious, as were some cucumbers, but the plants grew in an odd mix both in terms of layout and maturity. It was as if the crops had been abandoned years and years ago and just left to fend for themselves. The crops became thicker and more wild closer to the stream.

Something was rustling in the cornfield.

Trent heard the girl talking about being limber and it not hurting. He had no clue what that meant. He didn't really care, either. What meant a lot more was that she stopped talking about tasting his cock and was allowing him to eat her out. No, not merely allowing. She thread her fingers through his hair and was enthusiastically moaning and urging him on! He didn't need much encouragement. Some pussies got a little ripe and sweaty. Hers tasted good. He loved the taste of pussy juice. It tasted like liquid sex. It was a good thing he did enjoy it, because she was flowing. He kept to his plan - eat her out until she begged him to fuck her. That meant lavishing a lot of attention on her pussy and only occasionally licking up to the top of her wet slit to lick at her clitty. He didn't want her to cum… at least not yet. He wanted her to cum on his cock.

No, he just wanted her so bad. His cock never felt so hard. His balls never felt so full. He was leaking precum and she hadn't even touched his cock yet. His elevated hormones were screaming at him that she spread her legs. That was permission enough! Fuck her! Fuck her already! So horny he was shaking from desire he lifted his face up. She hadn't come yet, but she hadn't begged for his cock either. He was tired of waiting. He moved forward, his arms advancing so he was now above her beautiful breasts. On his knees, ready to lunge forward. He had never wanted anything as much as he wanted this girl in this moment, but he didn't just take her.

"I want you!" he said, his breathing hard. She still hadn't said yes… However, her body language was screaming, yes, yes, yes, fuck me already! Her body was sending out a clear invitation. He moved slowly, looking her in the eyes. She could say 'no'. She could close her legs. She could push him away. He was giving her a last chance to say no. Unless she did that, he was taking her because she clearly wanted to get fucked just as much as he wanted to fuck her.

Elena gave Fred some of the berries and got her to try some mango too. She was vary of eating any of the food for now, but rushed forward at the sight of the stream, only to stop at the water and stare at the building. But it was Fred, who said "Look!" and dropping their moist clothes next to her wife gestured with both hands open to the structure. Neither was running to the building, however, as it was obviously a ruin, so Elena washed their clothes first and told Fred to get on her shoes, after they spread the clothes to dry on some branches or shrubs. With their feet protected from debris, the two started tentatively exploring the ground around the building. Fred more on the lookout for danger, Elena looking for useful things but hoping that the building itself would contain a radio, medicine, or even usefool tools, until that, she looked for material to make into a spear or knife... or at least a sturdy club for Fred.

Unfortunately both missed the rustling of the cornfield until it became obvious that there was something else.

Leona was loving it. Never having anything in her pussy, she was just barely aware of needing it to be filled, she could cum from just his licking! But he stoppedand was kneeling up... "Yes! Play with my breasts!" she moaned, her hands - with the crystal - going for his cock to hold it and stroke it, dropping the stone off on her stomach, and knowing how a cock felt, Leona gladly wanked Trent, even stroking his cockhead against her hot, wet, throbbing pussy... But she didn't wanted to ... well, she would lift his cock if Trent pushed it. and it would slide up along her pubic mound, leaving a slick trail... Leona was gladly using her hands, and was happy to get him off, covering her stomach... but she would struggle a little if he wanted to pull her hands away and out to aim his bobbing cock straight againsther pussy, for Leona wouldn't even think about closing her legs, even as she would surely cry out a "No! I never..." then if he speared her hole, they would both got to know if she was technically a virgin...

Searching around on the ground finds evidence that there had once been more than a building. Wearing shoes proved to be wise, even though Fred's shoes were too large for him as they soon discovered the rusted evidence that the ruin had once been surrounded by a chain link fence topped by barbed wire. The chain link and barbed wire was rusted and so brittle it easily snapped now, but they certainly didn't want to step on a sharp piece of rusted metal. They also found rusting fenceposts. Some were bent, some still stood up straight from a concrete base, most of them had fallen or been pushed over. A few of them were intact enough that they could be turned into a weapon. It would take a lot of work to srub off the rust with a rock or something, but they could be turned into a metal pole, or possibly a spear by beating and sharpening one end. Unfortunately, the diameter of the poles would be a little big for their hands, but still better than nothing.

As they grew closer to the cornfield they both heard the rustling sound, but whatever was making the sound couldn't be seen over the corn. The creature suddenly gave off a porcine squeal and raced away from the exploring couple. They never saw it through the corn, but could guess it was probably a domesticated pig gone wild or perhaps a wild boar. Certainly it fled too fast for them to follow. They found evidence of a lot more crops that had been raided by wildlife: beans, squash, cucumbers. Unfortunately without human farmers or a fence to keep the wildlife had been eating most of the produce, but if they were to be stranded here long-term, the remains of this garden alone would be reason to camp close by.

The ground scouted out, the two soon had to choose rather to venture into the ruins alone or return and report. Captain Joeff had told them to return if they found a stream. Perhaps it would be wiser to wait for backup before exploring the ruins. On the other hand, Captain Joeff's leadership since waking up a woman left a lot to be desired. Not that he ever had been much of a leader. He'd mostly focused on schmoozing with the rich passengers and keeping them happy. Everyone knew their duties and didn't need to be ordered about day to day.

Trent was aiming to slot his cock into her pussy, and get down to sex. With his arms supporting his weight over Leona, he wasn't in good position to stroke her breasts as she requested and was frustrated when she intercepted his cock with her hands and started stroking him. His hormones were screaming to fuck her already. He didn't want a handjob at this point. He was starting to feel like she was a cocktease enjoying getting him all worked up, but not letting him sink his cock into her. He knew she wanted his dick. Her pussy was leaking and she'd been arching her hips up at him. As far as he knew she was a native girl from the island who had brazenly climbed into his bed - she had to know what would happen. Maybe she was a cocktease.

"What are you doing?" Trent groaned in frustration. He shifted, supporting his weight with his right hand. With his left he grabbed one of her hands and tried to gently remove her hand. "I'm ready. You're ready. Why are you stalling now?!"

A possibility occurred to him - birth control. That important conversation they didn't have before, and he didn't have a condom. The real reason, that she was a virgin and reluctant to take the next step, never occurred to him.

The crystal still rested on Leona's belly, just below her navel and just above her womb. Some would call that the sacral chakra, or Svadhisthana, or in English "where your being is established". Despite Leona's moving about the crystal still lay there, soaking up sexual energy. Despite sticking to Leona like a weak magnet to metal, it wasn't really activated yet. It would take a much greater release of sexual energy to activate. The crystal had changed slightly in color and was now a dark blue instead of a dull black. Not that either Leona or Trent noticed.

Elena led Fred to the water, first and foremost they would make sure they could at least wash in it, if not drink the water straight away, But Fred still have to take a small gulp, to see if it was sweet water... Elena nodded, and finished spreading their clothes to dry. While Fred would be on the lookout, she followed her wife. And while Elena knew she should get the others, they was too far away, and her curiosity too big to walk away without at least checking it out partially. Just as much as was safe... or as safe as possible... Just peek into another room... Just check the next cabinet...

Leona was squirming, never before did she felt this hot, or found men this enticing! "I ... This is my first time..." she finally said, not even thinking about birth control... Not that she wanted a baby, but she had been a men all his long life, and grown up in an era when there was no motion for it to be something the man she was should care for... Later with condoms, it was more of a thing to use with sluts against diseases... So, Leona was thinking more about his cream, and if Trent would come a lot, and how it would taste... She was still a glutton, after all. "I want to taste you!" she moaned.

The stone resting on her lower stomach felt hot too, but was comforting, so she let it there, with her hands pulled away in Trent's one hand. She kept squirming, but still had her thighs open around him, her legs slowly stroking his...

Last edited:
Advancing cautiously up the stairs and into one of the two rusted buildings Elena leading and Fred following. There was writing above the door, but Elena had no clue what केवल अधिकृत कर्मी could mean. The stairwell was dark, but once they made it to the elevated portion the broken windows admitted some light. The building was divided into eight wedges around an octagonal central room. The central room looked like some kind of office space / control room from the 1960s. There were several of the large boxy computers that ran off magnetic tape looking like something NASA had used for the Apollo missions. There were also boxy monitors, almost all of the smashed in, old cathode ray tube type of monitors and not the new flat screens. Keyboards were at least familiar, but the symbols were not. The rooms leading off from the control room (if that's what it was), were varied and different. One room looked like an operating room with an attached morgue. There was a noted lack of anything useful. No scalpels or other operating instruments. There was something that might have been an oxygen tank, but it was empty. Another room was full of numerous small cages, but whatever animals had once occupied them had long ago decayed leaving bones that had long been scattered about. A third room might have once been a library - but someone had apparently turned it into a firepit and used the books for fuel. A third room contained much larger skeletons behind a plexiglass wall. These appeared to be some kind of large ape, gorilla maybe. The next room was contained the dried remains of what appeared to be giant wasps littering the flood complete with a giant wasp nest. All of this implied some kind of research facility, but the next room broke that mold completely. It was filled with broken restraints, chains, and machines, but these looked like restraints for humans, and they looked more like bondage restraints than anything scientific. They were rusted and the pads were ripped, but Elena saw what was unmistakably a dildo. among the debris.

Fred just realized he had a problem, something that might upset Elena. Fred's wedding ring was missing. Her new fingers were smaller than her old ones and her wedding ring must have slipped off. Maybe when they were washing clothes. Elena will likely be pretty mad that Fred lost her ring. So while Elena was looking at all the broken junk, Fred was hoping to spot his wedding ring. Fred didn't see his ring, but in the room with all the weird chains and stuff he did see a ring, and it was even gold.

She was a virgin?! That suddenly painted a different picture in Trent's mind. The girl wasn't brazen. She was naïve. She thought she could just curl up next to him and have some fun, and now things had spun out of hand. He took a long slow breath, calming himself before he replied. "Okay. Do you know what you did was foolish? Snuggling up to me while I was sleeping and leading me on like that? Someone else might have not have stopped. If you're not ready, set boundaries before things get this far."

He was totally unaware that Leona was decades older than him. He was trying to be patient with her while his hormone were screaming that it didn't matter what she wanted. Just take her.

He took another breath. He wasn't a rapist. However, he also didn't want to settle for a handjob. "How about this, you suggested a 69? Let's take turns. You suck me off first, and then I'll go down on you." Maybe he should have offered to go down on her first, but he didn't think his self-control would last that long. If she sucked him off first, then he could eat her out and have enough control not to just pounce on her and fuck her brains out - or so Trent thought. "Would that work?"

Back
Top Bottom