Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love among terror (Dawhiterabbit y yo)

She did know something thing about the city that it wasn't very nice inside. Not to mention she had a feeling she wouldn't be able to manage. She let out a little sigh as she pressed up against his body comfortably, snuffling up into him. She leaned up and kissed his jaw lightly as he seemed to think about taking her around into the city as she offered her services. She smiled lightly over at him. She ran her fingers through her thick hair as she moved to lightly lay against her, shivering lightly as he nuzzled her neck and she purred warmly.

"Hmm, Yes cage meh meh...I could understand that." She said firmly with a little nod. "I've been caged before and I don't want to be there again." She said firmly as she raised a hand up to lightly stroke his hair before chuckling lightly at him. "Hmm, alright then. Should we bring them here? Or just meet them randomly nearby the city area?" She asked him in a curious little manner as she gazed up at him. She leaned up lightly and kissed his cheek and stroked his hair gently. "Such a cutey...Hmm...morning romp? I wonder what you mean by that eh? But anyhow. I could be able to find some gun ammunition and such you might need or would be able to use." She offered him with a nod.

Salim thought for the longest time He wasn't quite sure how to go about getting the groups to meet, he thought back onto the bridge as long as the lights were doused and reaper was put on watch they would have a fine time and maybe even a bit of conversation before the morning light. "If you care to we can go now and meet up with the boys back up on the bridge chances are they are still there and waiting anxiously for my story..." As he spoke he gave a wicked grin and slid down her body placing kisses about her neck collar bone, breast, navel, hip, cock and thigh. "There are a few parts of it I may have to blur a bit mind you though."

He smiled softly and slipped out of bed before standing and stretching a blush came to his face as he heard a squelching noise, Kyras cum still stayed with him and made itself known. "Yes a morning romp...like a quicky before we go or we just go and take care of ourselves tomorrow night...seeing as how you dont like light."

Salim moved from the bed slowly moving towards his pack in it there lie enough food and water as well as booze and brass to take care of himself for a while at least long enough to get to the bridge. "Its up to you love I dont much mind."

She looked over at him with a little grin, gazing over at him in a sweet manner as he decided to go and see the boys. "Good, I'd love to go and see the boys." She said thoughtfully with a little nod, chuckling lightly over at him, winking playfully at him before giggling at him as he moved down her body, kissing her body all the while and she purred, licking her lips as he lapped at his cock. "Hmm, good." She whispered with a little grin, looking over at him as she cuddled against him, stroking his hair before he moved away and she giggled lightly over at him. "Oh I'm sure most of them would like that." She giggled over at him with a nod.

She let out a little sigh as she lightly stroked her hair and sat up. She giggled playfully over at him as she heard the little squealching noise. "So funny." She giggled over at him. She moved up, feeling their juices within her pussy, she blushed lightly as some of it leaked out and nodded at him. "I like a morning romp actually." She winked at him with a little grin and a wink as he moved to his pack and playfully and moved behind him and ground against him for a quick second.

"Hmm, we probably should go though. if your men are out there too long and all, they could get in trouble." she pointed out with a nod. "Though I'm sure they are probably fine on their own, its best not to leave them too long." She said softly with a little nod.

Salim felt the grind and gave a soft moan, she was to sweet and a bit demented but it was the match made in heaven for those two. As if to agree with her he spun around and grabbed firmly at her hair before pulling her into a passionate kiss, with there lips meshed and tonges darting about he gave a soft growl before releasing her, putting his clothes on as though nothing had happened previously. Kyra was definatly one of those individuals that was best and fun to play with.

"You are probably right love, knowing my boys they are already board out of there skull and are probably taking pot shots at random things to kill the time, best get back to them before the blow up the bridge." Salim smirked softly as his belt clicked into place, now he was safe from reprisals at least for a while. As he spoke he reached into his pack and pulled out a bottle of clear liquid and a bag that contained a few good sized pieces of beef jerky one of which he was knawing on the other he had in his hand offering.

Little did Salim know of Kyras craving for meat and her reveling in it, a more carnal and animalistic side no less. "Well you might want to get your things together and maybe....clean up a bit love your leaking slightly..."

Back
Top Bottom