Anjeru's hangout~

Well, I'm not sure if I wants to join a gang but I'll still hang out and snuggles people.

Hehe, no worries. ^^
And I think I'm gonna head to bed now. Might as well get some sleep tonight...
G'night everyone! <3

Well, I don't know what your interests or limits are. I can probably come up with something from that. I couldn't find a request thread for you or anything.

I found it and I have a little bit of an idea forming. Did you have anything you wanted to try or a special caving? Maybe a character you really wanted to play?

Well, the idea kind of came from what you said about fantasy adventure and vampires.

Its set in a fantasy world with magic and mythical creatures and whatnot. In this magical world, Vampires have mostly been killed out. The last few survivors, in the interest of self preservation, have gone into hiding and maintain a small breeding stock of animals that supply them with blood. As time wears on, their numbers grow with every wandering human that discovers them. This is because while animal blood sustains them, its just not the same and they go into a frenzy when exposed to the smell after abstaining so long. It also to keep them from getting discovered. Unfortunately, it also makes it hard to hide the community. So eventually they are noticed by humans and war is declared. After a long struggle, vampires are once again hunted to the brink of annihilation. Your character, a vampire, is one of the few survivors and she casts a spell to summon someone or something that will defend her. That someone is my character. A human daughter of a bare handed warrior tradition that is dedicated to protecting those that cannot protect themselves. Normally, they avoid conflict in any way possible and never participate in war. At first, she declines to help your character due to normal human prejudices but soon your character is attacked by human warriors and when she realises you're only trying to escape she comes to your defence and so on and so forth.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2873">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2873</a><!-- l -->

Back
Top Bottom