Anjeru's hangout~

As to why, I'm not sure. I just feel much better if I get lots of sleep. Plus, I can't think when I sleep and I tend to over think. Lol.

I have nightmares too and when I do, they're really, really bad.

I haven't had many lately though, or dreams. Just sleeping.

Maybe you should've tried doing it legally, then maybe you wouldn't have passed out. You also look kind of small (from pictures in SY), and people under 110 aren't supposed to give.

Nurse_K said:
Maybe you should've tried doing it legally, then maybe you wouldn't have passed out. You also look kind of small (from pictures in SY), and people under 110 aren't supposed to give.
thats the illegal part^.^
I'm only 100 so i wasn't suppose to give blood but I just lied..I really wanted to save lives.

I don't know the exact statistics, but most of the blood the Red Cross recieves can't be used. Iron deficiencies, protein decificences, blood cell mutation, etc etc etc.

So your valiant attempt was probably futile. xD

Anjeru: You're so cool. <3

Nurse_K said:
I don't know the exact statistics, but most of the blood the Red Cross recieves can't be used. Iron deficiencies, protein decificences, blood cell mutation, etc etc etc.

So your valiant attempt was probably futile. xD

Anjeru: You're so cool. <3
Why thank-you <3
You're so cool too!

=DDDDD

Not nearly as cool as you, though. I don't have a pretty colored name OR a custom title. I'm just NK. =)

[quote="Anjeru']Life is not a Spectator Sport.
But I'm watching you.[/quote]

Because, you know... that's not creepy. XD

*does something* Just for you, Anj. ^_~

Kaziel said:
[quote="Anjeru']Life is not a Spectator Sport.
But I'm watching you.

Because, you know... that's not creepy. XD

*does something* Just for you, Anj. ^_~
[/quote]

*snickers and hugs*
Why thank-you~
I couldn't resist! XD

Back
Top Bottom