Anjeru's hangout~

*snorts in derision* Don't forget, I lived with you for two full centuries. *nibbles warrily at the chocolate*

*rubs Kiki's neck* did you forget that I can look into your mind? *turns my head and looks into your eyes like daggers*

*smiles sweetly* You forget that I truly have never had anything to hide. And that I can look into yours, as well. Still no lifemate, Alex? Tsk tsk. I believe you're soon to join the dark ones.

And I believe you to soon be cast into oblivion. You have no powers of looking into my mind. I would know if you did.

Stopping in to let everyone know I've been in the hospital all day and still am, hence my inactivity today.
Lol.
I'm alright, btw.
I miss you all!

Anjeru said:
Stopping in to let everyone know I've been in the hospital all day and still am, hence my inactivity today.
Lol.
I'm alright, btw.
I miss you all!
Oh poor Anji! I hope nothing serious is wrong.

We shall see who prevails. And I can see your thoughts just as simply as you can see mine. You should remember that. *quickly doubles her mental defenses*

Angie is fine. (I refuse to spell it Anji, she only started that a year or so ago.)

I saw her at the hospital today. She's doing fantastic. :D

Apparently she hasn't told anyone on the site why, and it's her decision.

But NONE need to worry.

XD

Like for realz.

Her health is better than ever. :3 <3

On a side note;

Happy Birthday Alyx.

trust me as well as Less than three out of all the people here i see her the most and she is perfectly fine.

@josie *Glomp*

Back
Top Bottom