Anjeru's hangout~

Good and semi bad news.

The good news is that there now is enough people to at least lead every main faction in the Towerl group rp!

The semi-bad news is that it's only one person per main faction. Come on, people! come join the fun!

It's not just vampires. It's lycans, elven, humans, fallen, nekos, any humanoid, basically. That I accept, of course.

It's the intricacies of life in a world with little protection, a clan and others fight for survival and dominance. What more could anyone want?

*tackles Josie and distracts her with the Dark Knight* No! join me, and we shall rule in peace and harmony! and have our own enjoyments!

PEACE?! YOU CALL KEEPING SLAVES PEACEFUL?!?!?! If I learned anything from you, it's that there is no peace when one group is oppressed by another. *spits in your face then moans a little* -is thoroughly in-character-

Slaves are a necessary means to a end. It is a intricate relationship that has benefited many races over many millennia.

AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I AM GOING TO LET SOME DAMN LAYCANTHROPES LOOSE INSTEAD OF WORKING THEM OFF FOR ME!!! YOU WILL SEE ME BEAD BEFORE THEN!!! *rubs x-scream all over Josie's sensitives before putting a fan blowing on them at high, with Dark Knight pushed deep, walks away*

*grins as I set up a fire, making it burn strong enough that the heat reaches her. Sits down and starts roasting marshmallows*

If you are good and just enjoy that, I'll feed you s'mores myself, Josie. Now behave.

Well, Josie... *leaves the mallows propped to cook, still holding the bottle of x-scream and walks over to her.*

You might want to hold your tongue a bit, if you dont want this elsewhere.

*nods and goes back to the fire, pulling the mallows out. Leaves quickly before coming back with a extremely long hose and getting you with the spray, cleaning off your sensitives and knocking the Dark Knight out*

Now behave before I change your faction.

*sits up, trying to look decent, even though she's soaking wet* And just how would you change my faction? Or to what, I suppose is the better question.

*noms a mallow* oh, I don't know, maybe as a personal slave? yes, i think Chrono would like to have a little trade after I get my use :p

Or maybe I'll just capture you once you show your face in the rp.

Make the RP and I'll let you pretend you can capture me. Then I'll set each and every one of your slaves free. *stands, curtsies and runs out to gather forces*

*throws up a earth wall she runs face-first into*

You forget, I taught you what you know. I am much older, and wiser. I'll just throw you into the dungeon. Then use you whenever I feel like it. Now sit down and behave. Your mallow is going to fall off the skewer.

Knowing that she has no choice - for now - unless she wants to show Alexander her true force, Joanna walks warily over to sit by the fire. "Caramel?" she asks, wondering if he would remember.

*tosses the bar idly, hits you in the head, lands perfectly in your lap without a crack or squish*

"Oh, Alexander," Joanna says, her voice full of false sweetness. "Why DO you need your slaves? You're so very charming on your own. Always a gentleman." She unwraps the chocolate and sniffs, actively looking for poisons.

Back
Top Bottom