Anjeru's hangout~

Record consumption of Dew for me is 9 liters in less than twelve hours on an empty stomach.
That was the greatest day of my life.

Joseph Kerr said:
Record consumption of Dew for me is 9 liters in less than twelve hours on an empty stomach.
That was the greatest day of my life.
So I take it that it was a good trip? XD

I couldn't sit still for more than three minutes before I either started talking a mile a minute or ran around the con twitching like a mad man.
So, yes, it was definitely a good trip.

Then I pity you sir.
Being touched so grandly by the Dew Goddess was a joyous occasion.
Never before had she looked down upon me like that, with a smile to put even me to shame.
I pity any who haven't been touched by the wondrous feeling she can insipre in a person.

Honestly, the primary purpose of imbibing caffeine is to get a rush. If one's built up a tolerance to the point where it doesn't effect you, I'd say that you're the one losing out. :)

Let all who come here know the glory of the Dew Goddess.
May her caffinated and carbonated liquids fill you with pure bliss.

-.- No, that wasn't my point.

I'm so far into caffeine addiction that I am able to fall asleep after drinking a 2 liter of Code Red, which is one of the most caffenated and sugared drinks made. I just laugh at those that jump around at it.

Joseph Kerr said:
Then I pity you sir.
Being touched so grandly by the Dew Goddess was a joyous occasion.
Never before had she looked down upon me like that, with a smile to put even me to shame.
I pity any who haven't been touched by the wondrous feeling she can insipre in a person.

I've been touched by the Bawls and Monster Godesses and since then the Dew Goddess is more a passing fling...I do enjoy her frequently though

And her counterparts, the Chocolate Spirit and Pizza God? :-D

@Raziel: Maybe it's time to quit for a month or so, detox so you can get the effects again.

Albeit, I will admit that when I do go into caffeine withdrawl, I barely suffer any of the effects that others complain of, so cleaning out my system is a minor deal to me. No coffee or soda for two to three weeks, then back on the wagon.

Back
Top Bottom