Anjeru's hangout~

Hm.
I'm not sure, lol.
I'll think of something.

@Selo: I don't like using my full name of Angelina, so I usually am called Anji.
So there! :p
I'm not lying on Myspace.

I think what threw him off is that said name is usually shortened into Angie, instead of Anji. *shrugs*

Me gots to head to school now
I leave on a mid note:
*exercise his vocals by making a mid-tone hum*
Okay, bu bye!
See you all later tonight....maybe....if not tomorrow is always a good time to see you again as well
BYEEEE!
*waves paw frantically and drops it*
I think I waved my hand to death...
*trots off, not using the dead paw*

Dream Reaver said:
*sits in his pout-for-no-reason corner and pouts*
*cuddles*
Awe, s'okay! <3
I'll see you later!

Kaziel said:
I think what threw him off is that said name is usually shortened into Angie, instead of Anji. *shrugs*
Yeah, this is true.

Raziel99 said:
Go figure. You have a Princess name. :D
KiKi Umara Death said:
You are very princess-like Anji. =)
You guys are gonna make me blush! XD

*puts down swords, then quickly tackles and hugs* But you are!

Let's see, you are smart, Got a bunch of people following you and watching your back, everyone loves you...

Raziel99 said:
*puts down swords, then quickly tackles and hugs* But you are!

Let's see, you are smart, Got a bunch of people following you and watching your back, everyone loves you...
Eeep!
*hugs*
No everybody loves me xD

I'm going to have to agree with Anj on this one. It's human nature to not like everyone. If nothing else, someone is probably jealous of the popularity that she holds on the board.

I have a few words to say and a few people may not like me very much after this.

The Game
You just lost it.

If you dont know what Im talking about ask someone that does. Youll know who does.

Ohhh and hey Anjeru.

Even though you're probably being serious, that was a perfect answer, Chrono.

As for me, I refuse to play The Game. I have better things to do with my time. :twisted: And yes, that's against the rules of The Game, but since I'm not playing, I'm exempt from the rules. Behold my flawless logic.

Kaziel said:
I'm going to have to agree with Anj on this one. It's human nature to not like everyone. If nothing else, someone is probably jealous of the popularity that she holds on the board.

T__T
There is.

*disappears, then comes back with 20 bottles of Mountain Dew Pitch Black 2, taking them over to Anjeru but keeping one for myself* A little late birthday gift.

SQUEE!!!!

*takes the ice-cream and AWESOME DEW and goes to her happy place*

^________________________________^

Back
Top Bottom