Anjeru's hangout~

I kinda cancelled my account, but the way I did it means that I can probably recover my account no problem. See, if the card you're paying for it with expires or gets cancelled, they put the account in stasis instead of deleting it six months after cancelling the account. This way, if I ever decide to play again, my account is almost sure to still be there. ^^;

Even then it's possible to recover a lot of accounts these days. With the playerbase mostly being stable, they aren't needing to delete characters to make room for new accounts. *winks*

The scary part isn't that I'm so high level... I'm pretty mediocre in my LS... we have dozens of people with 2 or more jobs at 75. >.> We're a crazy bunch. XD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq8fpn5MUd8[/youtube]

Be sure to watch in on high-quality to see how pretty these games can be. : 3

Kaziel said:
I kinda cancelled my account, but the way I did it means that I can probably recover my account no problem. See, if the card you're paying for it with expires or gets cancelled, they put the account in stasis instead of deleting it six months after cancelling the account. This way, if I ever decide to play again, my account is almost sure to still be there. ^^;

Even then it's possible to recover a lot of accounts these days. With the playerbase mostly being stable, they aren't needing to delete characters to make room for new accounts. *winks*

The scary part isn't that I'm so high level... I'm pretty mediocre in my LS... we have dozens of people with 2 or more jobs at 75. >.> We're a crazy bunch. XD

Nice. XD
My LS was just full of people like me.

Hehe, the group is called JAM Project, and they do a lot of stuff like this, it's all pretty hot-blooded and awesome. x3

The best thing you can do, I found, is get a single job to 75 (including the required subjob or subjobs). Once you reach 75, that gives you better access to money to gear up other jobs as you level them, plus it gives you a frame or perspective. When I was leveling RDM to 75, it was such a long, long process, but PLD seemed so much shorter.

Also, the 50+ levels became so much easier after the addition of ToAU. Those zones were much better built with faster spawns and better mobs. At level 75, for Merit Points (post-75 levels basically), I was netting 7.5k per hour... minimum, many cases as high as 15k per hour.

Yeah I noticed that too. It seems to take so long to level your first job to 75; after that, it feels like a breeze almost.

Did you ever have an inflation problem in your AH?

I think every server suffered from inflation from time to time. The RMTs were a horrible source of this, but around the time of ToAU or so, SE began cracking down on them hard, taking them out of the equation, removing trillions of gil from the servers. This did wonders to help deflate the ballooning economy, but in the end the problem would always exist since there was a limited supply of key items, but a virtually limitless supply of money entering the economy. Even with money sinks, it was not a zero-sum system, which mean inflation was the inevitable outcome... -_-

*drags her to Phoenix and reactivates her account (assuming he understood what she meant correctly)*

*Places a speaker pillow next to him and turn the volume up to the max and blasts slipknott in his ear while he dozes*

*falls over laughing, clapping hands*
Then I shall make you a playlist.
Hide a speaker on you and play it twenty four seven with nothing but red neck country.

Back
Top Bottom