Anjeru's hangout~

*dips both mellows into the caramel chocolate melted mix, then puts it on solid caramel chocolate and cinnamon grahams and tauntingly eats it in front of Josie*

Mmm.... soo good...

*glares at Raz* And you want me to help you find housing? You want me to let you stay in my apartment? If either of the answers are a yes, I suggest you stop and give me some caramel. *pouts*

*lip trembles and looks between you and the s'more. Then back at you. Then back at the s'more. Breaks it perfectly in half from its whole size and gives you the untouched side.*

Eh, I'm well. Spent a few hours playing Super Robot Wars... Man I love that game. ~______~

Oh, well, if we're having screaming matches, I gotta find me a man. Dammit. And I know you didn't. I'm just making sure you don't get any ideas.

*sighs melodramatically* I'm not going to rape you randomly in the night. I has my girl for that. :D But you cant rape the willing.

I don't think I've heard of or played that game.
I've been playing the new Star Ocean on the 360.

And I'm alright.
A little irritated today, but alright.

Zalvek said:
It's a game for the PS2 with robots. :3 Go figure, lol.
D'aw, what's wrong?
Friend is pissing me off(though they're probably unaware that they're doing it), mom is pissing me off, and my desktop is pissing me off.
T___T

D'aw... >.<

I find that when something's pissing me off, punching it usually helps. '3'

Raziel99 said:
*sighs melodramatically* I'm not going to rape you randomly in the night. I has my girl for that. :D But you cant rape the willing.
This only works if I find you attractive. And since I am the only person I know who likes med and doesn't find you attractive, I'd have to say that it'd be rape. And even Irena would kill you for that.

Zalvek said:
D'aw... >.<

I find that when something's pissing me off, punching it usually helps. '3'

Well, I won't hit the friend, or my mom.
And if I hit the desktop, it will probably be a sadistic bitch and not work.

JosieAnna said:
Raziel99 said:
This only works if I find you attractive. And since I am the only person I know who likes med and doesn't find you attractive, I'd have to say that it'd be rape. And even Irena would kill you for that.
-.- I was talking about Irena.

Hm... This'd be a good time to have those Sock'em Bopper things to punch your computer! o.o

Back
Top Bottom