Anjeru's hangout~

Chrono Trigger said:
I'm not? Since when? oOo
He didn't say you weren't.
*she said between nom's of the ice-cream*
He said you're statement made it sound like you weren't.

I didn't say you weren't. Just the way you phrased it made it seem like you weren't.

>.> Anj... please stop reading my mind.

*Dunks the marshmallows into the melted chocolate before putting them on the s'more, the special chocolate on Josie's, handing that to her and a normal to Anjeru* any other takers?

*easily and blindsidedly skewers the bag and pulls it away with a easy movement.* Wait your turn. If you want s'mores and 'mallows, ask. *puts the skewers with marshmallows over the fire.*

*she only gets away with a cinnamon graham, continues cooking* hey Josie, how do you think the mix would do with melted special chocolate instead of normal chocolate?

Let me guess, it would be so terrible that Josie would take the burden of disposing it all her self? :-D

*throws a 1/3 special/normal chocolate bar ratio in so the caramel isn't too thick, lets it melt down as I pull the mallows from the fire, waiting for the chocolate*

Because we all know that the 'special' chocolate has a very unique poison that only her body can break down into neutral material and chemicals. If someone else ate it, it would endanger the world by giving them killer gas, spreading the toxin to the nearby area, where it would breed and cause more gas, and death.

Back
Top Bottom