Anjeru's hangout~

Until my you-know-what of a mom gives me something else that she's too lazy to do on her own.

God.
This is so not a good day.

T__T

Anjeru said:
Until my you-know-what of a mom gives me something else that she's too lazy to do on her own.

God.
This is so not a good day.

T__T

this is usually the time when I grab my headphones and iPod and walk out of the house for a while.

I have no problem helping out if my parents ask me. But if they show me no respect they get none.
I had to talk to them about the transition from their lil boy to their son who happens to be an adult and can be treated as such.

This process was fraught with fights, yelling matches, and an 8 month time period where I didn't talk to them at all and moved across the continent.

-shrugs-

Sounds about right. Had my share of all of that.

Just, ugh. She's been screaming at me and fighting with me since 6 am. And I JUST got done doing what she wanted me to do and only have 3 hours to rest before I have to go to the airport to pick up my dad.

T__T

DJBayview said:
it's not spring though...
we've got about another month until spring.

Spring break in winter makes no sense.

By the time it looks anything like spring around here, I'll be home for Summer. So I'm not complaining.

*walks back in, trips, tumbles, rolls, faceplants to a halt. Jumps up* who the hell put that there!?!?

*hugs Anjeru* feel better

now, what did i miss?

*looks where he tripped over nothing* They really should watch where they put those floors... I mean, they just leave them everwhere...

*looks at kaziel with a small glare*

yes, i should have made that EPIC DUEL GROUND platform more level then off the floor.

Back
Top Bottom