Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He panted and moved her back to the bed as he moved over her. "I-I cannot wait any longer." He said.

He huffed and in a flash, she was suddenly on all fours. Her ass high in the air, her face against the sheets, his cock pressed to her entrance. "A-As you wish."

He gripped her hips tight and suddenly began pushing into her. "Y-Yes, Cepha." He said. He got himself costed in her slick juices slowly, before he suddenly slammed hard into her with a low grunt.

She arched as best as she could in this position, her head falling back as she gave a squeak of a moan, trying to restrain her sounds as best as she could.

She tried to muffle herself any way she could but it was difficult with how powerful and demanding he was being. She loved it, honestly. She loved the idea of being used by him.

He was being such an animal, slamming into her and snarling, low moans being pulled from his lips.

"I-It.. f-feels like a higher calling..~ b-but I'm not sure, I really just want you..~" he moaned out as he slammed straight into her spot.

She gasped loudly and almost screamed had she not bit down on her tongue to quite herself. A higher calling? How oddly romantic.

He was going to have to muffle her somehow if he was going to keep being so brutal with her. Not that she minded at all.

He suddenly pulled her head back and muffled her by clamping his hand down over her mouth as he slammed harder and harder into her.

He moaned lowly and continued, panting hard. This was thrilling, his cock pulsing hard as it was shoved into her at a brutal pace. What happened? Why did he stop being so reserved?

Maybe this was the doing of their Lady? She didn't know, and at that moment she didn't care, she just wanted him to keep moving.

And he did, like a wild animal, he kept at his brutal pace. His brow was knit tight, his muscles flexing as the sweat beaded up and dripped gently from his face.

Back
Top Bottom