Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Know About Love? (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Nngh~ aahh~ I-I'm close...~! Aramis, I'm close...~!" She gasped. Already? Or had more time passed than he thought? Didn't matter, he didn't care anyway.

He didn't know, but he was filled with a renewed vigor as he moved faster and faster, his cock pulsing hard

She made the mistake of glancing down at him, the feral look in his eyes being what pushed her over the edge, holding her breath to keep from screaming as she gushed all over his tongue.

His eyes fluttered back as he licked her clean, his mind swimming. He fought the need to continue, but something was urging him to.

Her breathing was heavy, ragged. She was so vulnerable, he could easily keep going. She couldn't stop him.

He snapped. He dug his fingers into her hips and moaned lowly as he devoured her again, his wild eyes half lidded as he watched her. She was muffled, but he didn't need to hear her.

He moaned lowly and worked her faster. This was strange, usually he was the reserved one, but this was extremely exciting for both of them.

He was still in his armor. She didn't even realize until now. "Gods, I'm so sorry!" She said, sitting up quickly.

Back
Top Bottom