Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She grunted and continued, her eyes hazy. She had a moment of clarity, just a quick moment of introspection. What had he done to her? She remembered her first fling, her first boyfriend. It was bland at best, and he hardly made any noise. Then she met Derek.

More than fed, he awakened them. He took what he wanted, when he wanted, and that moment of clarity made her realize how low she had sunk. A few years ago, she would have never thought of touching herself while her boyfriend fucked her throat. And that thought made her ache so much worse.

She nodded quickly, pulling her hand back again. Her juices were dripping from her fingers, and her breathing was much heavier.

He hissed and roared as he suddenly dumped his massive load down her throat, shaking as he reached to take her wrist and pull her hand close, slowly licking her fingers clean.

She arched and tried to swallow all of it, her mind going blank. She almost came just from that, and finally managed to swallow every drop he forced into her.

She was trembling and gasping, her face a dark red. Her hips and thighs were twitching, and her breathing was heavy, causing her breasts to rise and fall with every breath. "M..Mo..r..e..~" she rasped out. "U..Use me.. m-more..~"

She nodded, her head swimming. "P-Please.. p-please I'm begging you baby..~" she whined weakly, sticking her tongue out and letting out a gutteral moan as she sloely ran it over his tip.

She tried leading him back into her mouth, nodding slowly. Her breathing was heavy. She looked up and bit her lip as she looked into his gold eyes, his cock almost resting against her face. "I-I am..~ I'm sorry, I know it's gross..~"

She let out a low moan as she worked herself, kissing and licking the tip of his cock before pulling her hand back. Soaked. Drenched. God she was so fucking wet. The hand he had licked clean earlier was once again coated heavily.

"Shit~" He hissed and moved her to lay fully on the bed before he crawled over her, "Looks like you need it bad~"

Back
Top Bottom