One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She made a noise and held his hand. "I.. probably haven't been making it any easier, honestly..." she said.

"I mean, I get it...but nothing about me has changed except...you know, I'm not human.." He muttered the last part so no one would hear him.

"I don't know, hun.. I don't know.." she said. "I'm trying here, yknow..? I just.." she sighed softly. "This was a good start.. the whole.. dinner date.. it did help quite a bit.."

He was losing more hope as it went. Maybe they weren't ever going to get better. Maybe this is just what they were reduced to. "Of course...no problem, babe..."

She made a noise and stopped him as they reached the car. "I don't.. god, what are the right words.. I.." she got visibly frustrated before she simply pulled him into a loving kiss.

"I'm tired of us being weird and I'm tired of words so I'm done with both of them.." she responded before she kissed him again.

He stepped on the gas a little and the drive home seemed to go a lot faster than it usually would have. Maybe he was just as excited?

Back
Top Bottom