Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Was A Teenage Pet! - A Kotep-Lyra Production

One advantage of being covered in fur was that it made blushes much harder to detect. Nubiti was thankful for this fact as she hesitantly explained,"Oh... well yes Mistress but apparently my trainers had assumed my owner would have been male so they didn't include many lessons on female pleasure." Silently, she cursed them for this oversight as it would have made her life easier but she was confident that she would learn in time. "Would you like me to start off with a massage? I don't think that would be too restricted by gender." She didn't mention the fact that she had a particular aptitude for it. She didn't want to ruin what she hoped to be a pleasant surprise.

Of course, Cassandra thought, the female pets were trained for males and the male pets were trained for females--but you would really think they would train them with both, really. Ah well, it couldn't be helped now. Cassandra slid herself out of the dress that she wore, letting it drop the the floor around her and slipping off her light, lacy underwear to lie down on the bed, on her front, completely naked. "I'd love to feel one of your massages," she told Nubiti.

Nubiti followed suit, shedding her outfit. Sensually, she crawled over her Mistress's back. She made sure to maximize skin contact and, when she was in position, she straddled her owner's lower back.She started with the shoulders and worked outwards to the arms, rubbing her chest against the Mistress's back whenever she leaned forward. The jackaless took this opportunity to try to playfully tickle the woman's ear with her nose.

Cassandra gave out a soft, slow moan as she felt the jackaless's delicate paws stretch and slide over her whole back. Just the touch of the smooth skin and soft fur seemed to relax her muscles, and before long, her mistress was lying limply on the bed, giving soft, occasional sighs of deep pleasure. "You're wonderful at this, dear."

Back
Top Bottom