Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Was A Teenage Pet! - A Kotep-Lyra Production

Kotep

Supporter
Supporter
"And this is where we keep our exotics. More expensive, of course, but when everyone has a fox and you have a Tasmanian tiger, you know you're going to stand out," the saleswoman gushed, sharply dressed in a dress suit and skirt, plus high heels that had been in one of her fashion magazines three weeks earlier.

She led her client out into the room, where an example of each different sort stood out on display, showing themselves off--they were given treats when they were chosen, something the less desirable species resented. The tall woman following behind her looked around, then walked over to the male jackal on display.

She had full lips, a red that near matched the red waves that fell down around her face, skin lightly dashed with freckles and a stunning body under a black dress, broad in bust and hips with a neat and slender waist. The cloudy blue eyes stared into the young jackal, then moved back.

"I'll take one of these in female, if you don't mind," she said, and the saleswoman struck a broad grin. "Excellent! We'll just go downstairs and get your papers signed," she told her, leading her back out of the room.

Later that day, a truck pulled up to the mansion on the hill, and two smartly uniformed workers unloaded a large, sleek brushed steel case from the back, bringing it up to the door. It was dropped off in her foyer to be picked up the next day. She looked at the futuristic contraption for a minute, then punched in the code she had been given. Her pet, stored in stasis inside, was slowly woken up as the cover rolled off, revealing to the jackaless her new home.

At the bottom of the case, laying in a puddle of melted cryogenic fluid, the jackal girl lay. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and she sat upright. She was still a bit disoriented and it took her a while to realize where she was. It was then that she saw her new owner. Her training quickly came to the fore of her mind and she moved on her hands and knees to her masters feet and pressed her cheek gently against the outside of her Mistress's thigh. She knew better than to make a sound until she was allowed, and so kept quiet.

While she was in that position, she took the opportunity to inspect her new surroundings as best she could with out turning her head. So her golden eyes shifted from side to side to get the best view possible. It was beautiful, but she felt rather exposed because of how her dark coat stood out against the white tile though. Oh well, she would just have to learn to live with it seeing as how this was obviously her new home. After a few seconds, her mind started drifting to other thoughts like what kind of name her Mistress would give her and what her life would be like here.

"On your feet, Nubiti," she said in a warm, soft voice, running her finger under the jackaless's chin. She was kind when she wanted to be, certainly...but when she was angry, it was murder to cross her. She stood up again, trying to remember just how much intelligence these furry pets were trained to have.

The newly christened Nubiti rose to her feet and held her hands demurely behind her back. With her feet together, she looked straight ahead making sure to avoid her Mistress's eyes. Her posture presented a regal figure befitting her egyptian forebears as she stood motionless awaiting her Mistress's orders. Of course it also had the effect of thrusting her chest out, which was the real reason she had been taught to stand that way. Nonetheless, she retained a dignified air about her.

Her new mistress and owner slowly paced around the jackaless, whose eye level was at chest height on the tall woman. Yes, they had crafted her excellently. Of course, that's what she'd paid them for, but still, their work in creating beauty by tweaking he very threads of life was superb. "Nubiti, do you want clothes?" she asked, always curious of that whenever she saw a pet like her, clothed or naked. "My name's Cassandra, by the way. Call me what you'd like."

Nubiti blinked in surprised but her slip in composure was quickly remedied. She was shocked that her Mistress would give her that much freedom. Her trainers had been much stricter than that. As a result, she was quick to take advantage. Having been asked a direct question, she felt it was ok to speak. "I would love some clothes, Mistress," she responded, rather enthusiastically. She had always admired them on the people she saw passing through the pet shop and secretly wished to try on some herself.

"Wonderful! Come along, I had a room all outfitted for my new pet," she said, leading the jackaless up onto the second floor, and into a bedroom made just for her, outfitted with all the things she could need. She led her pet in, then went to the chest of drawers, looking through them. "Hmm...your black fur would go nice with a maid's outfit. Would you like that?" she cooed, holding up the provocatively cut dress, the leggings, shoes and cap in the drawer.

Nubiti followed her up the stairs and into the room with a controlled exhuberance. As she stepped inside, a look of wonder crossed her features. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to be getting her own room. When she saw the outfit her excitement waned a little, but through long practice she managed to keep from displaying it on her face. "If you like it Mistress, I would love to wear it for you," she said truthfully, hoping to get a chance to look through the other clothes her Mistress had provided for her.

For a moment, the mistress's eyes were fixed on hers, looking fiercely at her, almost as if they could scorch her with a glare terrifying enough. That was only a moment, though, and then she was smiling again, putting the maid's uniform away. "You can look through it yourself, if that's what you want," she said sweetly, taking a seat and watching her pet look through the clothes.

Nubiti's ears flipped backwards as she shied away from her Mistress's glare. Not wishing to further anger her Mistress, she quickly began looking through the clothes. She noted the many beautiful outfits the drawers had been stocked with. Finally, she found the maid outfit her Mistress had originally presented her with. "I love all these clothes, but I think this one is especially lovely, Mistress. I would love to wear it for you," she said, hoping to make up for the insult she had apparently given.

"As long as you at least try it out, then I'll be happy. If it turns out that it's too restricting, I won't mind if you wear something else," Cassandra said sweetly. After all, she had provided all of the outfits that were in the drawers. It wasn't like she would put in anything that she outright hated, of course.

The Jackaless began to dress herself in the outfit. She made sure to take her time, giving her Mistress a show. First, she wiggled into the leggings ,making sure that her hips swayed provocatively, before she slid the dress on over her head. As she bent over to slip on and fasten the shoes, the hem slipped up to expose a little bit of her ass. Finally, the cap completed the ensemble. With a quick twirl, she showed the outfit off to her Mistress before taking the demure pose with her hands behind her back she had become so familiar with during her training.

Cassandra smiled at her jackaless showing off in the tightly cut maid's outfit, looking cute and sexy at the same time. She nodded at her, standing up and giving her head a gentle stroke, scratching behind her tall ears. "It makes you look lovely. Now, I'll expect you to bathe and clean your fur every day. The door to your bathroom is right here, and I have it stocked with shampoo meant for your fur. Oh, and of course I shouldn't forget your collar," she said, picking up a small black leather collar and fastening it around Nubiti's neck. "There, perfect."

Nubiti's golden eyes lost focus and a small smile formed on her face as her Mistress pet her. "Yes, Mistress," she responded dutifully to the instruction. After the collar had been fastened, she asked, "Would you like me to take care of that now?" She had always been bathed by her handlers before, but she was confident that she could figure everything out. She wouldn't want to embarrass herself on her first day, after all. Afterwards, maybe she would be able to give her Mistress a fashion show.

"If you think that you can bathe yourself, then please, go ahead," Cassandra told her, kissing her forehead gently. You know, I bet that if you put your hair into little braids, you would look like an Egpytian princess," she said, smiling at her jackaless. She ruffled her black headfur a little, then stepped aside to let her go into her bathroom. "Once you're done, perhaps we can have something to eat."

A bashful look crossed the jackal's face as she admitted, "I... I don't know how to braid, Mistress." She fidgeted with one of the embellishments on her dress as she smiled sheepishly with her eyes towards the ground. "Would you help me with it after my bath?" she asked. A sudden thought occurred to her then. "What outfit would you like me to wear to dinner, Mistress? I didn't know if you wanted me to where something special for it."

"I'd be glad to show you, dear. You can wear whatever you'd like to dinner, dress up or just keep what you have on now," she told her, rubbing her shoulder gently. "Do you want me to wait here for you to finish your bath, or should I just expect to see you in the dining room after you're done?" she asked.

Not wanting to inconvenience her Mistress, Nubiti responded in the negative. "No Mistress, thank you. I don't want to keep you from anything," she explained. With that, she headed into the bathroom and began to undress. Her clothes were folded and placed inside one of the cabinets on an empty shelf before she climbed into the shower. She looked around for the controls. They looked similar to the ones at the pet shop and, between her memories of her watching her groomers and the markings on the knobs, it was fairly easy to figure out how to work them. Once she had the temperature adjusted, she looked around for a scrub brush to use on her fur. She wet down her body and applied the fur shampoo, using the scrub brush to work it in before rinsing it out. She took a little bit of time to luxuriate in the water but after a few minutes she turned off the water and shook her coat dry. Wrapping a towel around her, she went off in search of an outfit to wear.

In Nubiti's drawers, there were all sorts of luxurious dresses, as well as rather erotic outfits that made her maid outfit look dull and boring. There was enough in there that she could have worn something different every day for three months.

Cassandra made her way down to the kitchen after her pet went to take her bath, finishing off the delicious steaks she had cooked, one medium for herself, and one quite rare for her canine companion. She didn't know what else she would want, so she left the potatoes and cooked vegetables off of Nubiti's plate, unsure of what all she could eat. She set the plates out on the small table in the grand dining room, along with glasses of sparkling grape juice. Wine was a little much for her.

The jackaless searched through her clothes for something appropriate. Some of the more risque outfits made her blush under her fur. Not because they were too revealing, but because of the thoughts they brought to mind. Clearing her mind, she finally selected a two piece out fit with a light blue spaghetti strap top that showed her stomach and a skirt with a hem that almost came down to her knee on one side and sloped up so that the other thigh was mostly exposed. She decided it would probably be alright to go barefooted, so she went to go find her Mistress to have her hair braided.

Cassandra was waiting for the jackaless when she came to the dining room, leading her into one of the chairs around the table and setting to braiding her hair. She showed her how to do it with a few of her bangs, then quickly did the rest of them. she pushed the braids back behind Nefret's ears, then stepped back and gave her a warm smile. "You look gorgeous, dear. Now, some dinner?" she asked as she slid into her own seat. That steak did look nice and juicy...

"Oh yes, I would love some Mistress," she answered enthusiastically. She was famished. That didn't stop her from using the table manners she had been trained for. She waited for her Mistress to start before she did, and ate at a sedate pace. Due to the way her jaws were built, it was hard for her to chew with her mouth closed but she did her best. While taking a break, she made sure to show her gratitude saying, "It's very good Mistress."

"I'm glad that you can appreciate it," she said with a smile as she ate through all the food that was on her plate. She was a fast eater; by the time Nubiti had finished her steak, Cassandra had finished everything on her plate. She gathered the plates and took them off to the kitchen, then came back and beckoned for the jackaless to follow her as she started to make her way toward her bedroom. "What all are you trained for, dear?" she asked.

"Well, I was trained to obey commands when they are given, in proper etiquette, and a few other odds and ends. If there's anything else I need to know, I promise I'm a fast learner," she answered as she easily followed at her Mistress heals with a happy little spring in her step. She had also been trained to protect her Mistress, but she was taught not to talk about that as some people got upset about it. She figured that it had something to do with subservient beings like her being taught to fight, but the unique psychology that developed in the hybrids prevented any kind of rebellion. Still, it was best to avoid the question altogether.

"Of course, of course," she said, climbing up a few sets of stairs and coming out into a large hallway. "There was something I wanted to ask you, though. With all of the other things that you were taught, were you given any instruction on pleasure?" she asked. The tone of her voice left it clear what she was implying as she stepped through the double doors and into the grand high-ceilinged room that was her bedroom and letting Nubiti in after.

Back
Top Bottom