Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Divine Right [Priscilla x Eyeshield22]

He kept his hand pressed against her back and felt Ryoko tense up at his touch. Marcus smiled softly at her flustered expression, but he noticed the tension easing away from his touch. A good sign. “Doing a good deed is nothing strenuous like this,” Marcus assured as he followed Ryoko’s lead.

His hand remained firmly against the small of her back as she led him through the streets of Aquacorde. His hand always remained on the small of her back when strangers were around, but it drifted south when they were alone and cupped one of her buttocks. His fingers kneaded it until they reached her townhouse.

He let his blue eyes scan over the facade and gave a knowing smile. “Mmm, yes it is, but I doubt it's the end,” Marcus whispered and pulled her in. His eyes gazed deeply into her chestnut hues looking for rejection. Finally, he pressed his lips against hers. The tip of his tongue traced against her soft lips before slipping inside of her mouth. His tongue entwined with hers as he cupped her buttocks. His fingers crept between each squeeze until they cupped her sex.

Finally, he broke their sweet kiss. “We should take this inside shouldn’t we?”

She didn’t mind the hand on her back, it felt warm, a friendly sort of expression of touch as he led her along to her own home. As they saw people in the streets that knew her, there were a few who gave her strange looks. Many were probably wondering why they had not seen her husband in so long yet here she was with this strange man. As they would walk away from others she would feel Marcus’ hand slip down to her romp... oh it was like that then?

She struggled within herself as her cheeks blushed and head lowered, being led through the streets with a hand on her ass in her condition by a man she did not know. What was she?

As they arrived at the townhome she felt a bit embarrassed, turning to him and wondering what his intentions were. She had thought to let him inside, knowing how that would end up. But before she could make any more hesitation he was looking at her with “the look”. Before she knew it he was at her lips, not that she didn’t enjoy it. Her eyes gave no rejection, nor did her own mouth. She let him take a small part of her, letting his tongue explore her mouth, even using her own tongue to touch his intimately. She felt shameful.

Of course soon his hands made to reveal his true intentions, sliding under her pregnant belly and covering the area of her sex. Her arms prickled as she stood there, pulling her head back from his as blush covered her face. Her eyes had an uneasiness to them as she backed up a step.

“Here...?” She timidly questioned his touching in the open like this. Puffing put her cheeks with a pouty frustration she looked left and right to see if anyone had seen them.
“Yeah... we should...” she looked away from him and towards the ground. With a nervous chuckle she took out a key from her pocket and headed up the steps to the townhome. Once through the door, a dimly lit living room would come into view, nice decorated with some artwork and pictures of the couple and family.

“Let me make us some tea maybe? But first I need to freshen up.” She flicked on some more lights, a couch and a small chair faced a television. Beyond the living room a small kitchen with a counter separating the two spaces.

Ryoko began to head to the stairs, some shyness in her voice as she separated from Marcus.

Marcus smiled as he followed Ryoko into her home. His eyes scanned the immediate area and rested on the photos of a happy couple, and he could only shake his head. The happy couple in those photographs were no more since they’d grown apart with the distance and time. Ryoko would realize that soon enough. His blue hues only rested on the photos for a moment before they lifted to watch Ryoko.

A soft smile graced his lips as he stared up at Ryoko and her soon-to-be child birthing hips swaying back and forth. It was another enticing image for the young man. “I’m okay without the tea,” Marcus called back as he tore his eyes away from Ryoko’s swaying ass and he began making his way through the living room and looking at the various knickknacks you acquired through life.

“Ok...” her timidness was almost like a squeak as she began to head up the stairs, the view of her ass would be fantastic for several moments as she ascended. Matured cheeks were firm underneath her jeans.

The house was rather quiet for a period of time as Marcus was left alone in the living room. The assortment of decorations, family mementos, books, and furniture gave it a homely feeling. It was a home that Marcus was intruding upon, yet Ryoko gave little resistance to the idea. The tone Marcus had struck with her at the park about doing better for herself had irritated her, struck a nerve that she did not know was strained. Come to find out she was more frustrated with her situation and less understanding of her husband’s absence than she thought.

Perhaps thats why she appeared at the top of the stair case, blushing from nose to ear, wearing a black lacey babydoll top. The frills of the bra hardly crested her baby bump, and sexy black lace see through panties hugged her hips. From Marcus’ vantage point it was all visible, the lingerie did not even attempt to hide the large brown nipples that shown through the babydoll, and long bare slit in the window of her panties.

“Marcus.... are you here?” She stepped down the stairs carefully. Skin prickling from the nervousness and cold.

Ryoko would descend and wait at the bottom of the stairs, clutching the handrail nervously.

“Are you sure...” she gulped. “I can’t get you tea?”

Marcus knew what was going to happen, yet he kept looking around. The photographs of a happy couple caught his attention at that moment and he walked up to look at them. The smiling couple stared back at him. The Medium concocted a little story in his head how Ryoko even then was hurt by her husband and needed only that little nudge. A wry smile graced his lips as he heard Ryoko’s voice. The hesitation and need dripping from her voice made for a heady cocktail for him as he turned away from the fake happy couple.

His pale blue eyes glanced up at her. His eyes roved across the naked curves of her body. The black baby doll dress hid nothing and showed him everything. He took that moment to step up to her and place a firm hand on her ass and kneaded it. “I think we’ve moved far beyond tea now don’t you think,” Marcus postulated. His voice resonated with desire for the older woman as he leaned in. His lips mere inches away before pressed against hers. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and let it entwine and wrestle with hers.

His hands departed from her buttocks and reached Ryoko’s heaving breasts. The Medium tugged down the sheer cups and exposed her brown nipples and began teasing them with his fingers. Slowly and with great reluctance Marcus broke their kiss. He anointed a trail of kisses down the nape of her neck and the tops of her heaving bosom before Marcus took a nipple into his mouth. His tongue ran over and flicked it while his fingers kneaded her breasts. His pale blue eyes were half-lidded from sheer euphoria. Finally, he broke the kiss against her breasts. A hand came down and caressed her gravid curves as he stared into Ryoko’s eyes.

“Why don’t we go up to your bedroom.”

Lingerie pulled down, exposing her milk laden tit Ryoko’s breathing intensified. The handsome stranger was in her house and she had given in to him so easily. She was fooling herself all this time, she knew the second she let him walk her home what she was doing. Even then as she told herself that they would just drink tea as his hand held her ass she knew it was going to go much farther. It wasn’t until she stood at the top of the stairs in her sexiest lingerie did she realize it was going to happen.

As he drew her nipple into his mouth a long drawn out gasp escaped her lips accompanied by a short whine. The feeling of being touched in such an indecent way felt so euphoric and unfamiliar, her husband had not been around to give her any sort of sexual attention during her pregnancy. It was like a whole new world having this happen to her body and then a man touch it.

As he suckled on her tit, milk would spray out into his mouth. Sweet white fluids secreting from her nipple flowing with each purse of his lips. At the same time a tingling and amazing feeling ran up Ryoko’s spine as she enjoyed him at her bust.

“Oh... oh....” is all she could say to compliment him, fingers ran through his white hair as he continued. Her eyes looking down at him with furrowed brows.

As he unlatched there would almost be a disappointment in Ryoko’s eyes, her short black hair bobbing around after she tossed her head back in pleasure.

“We could....” she nervously answered his suggestion. As he left her body she would grab his hand, embarrassment in her cheeks as she led a man other than her husband to her bed while pregnant with her husband’s child. It felt shameful but also amazing...

Down a short hallway they arrived at a cracked door, a dark room on the other side. She looked back at Marcus with hesitation before pushing it open, leading the mean into the dark room. At the center of it was a large bed, neatly made and decorated with various pillows. Ryoko paused just before the side of it, turning to Marcus, breasts still pulled out of her lingerie.

Sinking down she got to her knees, ass sitting back down on her haunches and hands nicely folded on her pregnant tummy. Looking up at Marcus she waited with an anxious smile, tits presented as she knelt before his crotch just inches away.

“This is my room...” She awkwardly said. Not sure what else to respond with.

Marcus followed Ryoko up the stairs. His blue eyes fixated on the sway of her buttocks each time she ascended a step. He felt his cock harden and throb against his pants seeing the young wife further abandoning her morals and embracing what made her happy. He only spared a glance around before they entered the marital bedroom. The interior showed how much of a distant figure Ryoko’s husband truly was.

His gaze returned to the pregnant woman as she settled on her haunches in front of him. Her eyes showed excitement and trepidation as Marcus loomed over her. He took the opportunity to brush away a few strands of stray raven hair out of her eyes. “I got the sense of trepidation from you but when I embraced and sucked on your breasts, you just melted into me. You and I know this is the right thing to do, but you’re missing something,” Marcus pontificated.

He picked up Ryoko’s hand and held it up and caressed it before pressing it against his throbbing cock. “This and the excitement of companionship and human touch, while your husband abandoned you for a life of adventure,” he continued. Marcus pressed her delicate fingers against the buttons of his jeans and unsnapped them and slowly drew the zipper down. Now, only the thin cotton material of his boxers separated Ryoko from his throbbing cock.

He once again guided the young wife’s fingers to trace the outline of his shaft. “Tonight, you're no longer bound by marital bonds or feelings for a distant spouse. We both have a need that can only be satiated by our mutual embrace, but I need you to say something for me to show your commitment.” Marcus continued. He took the tips of her delicate fingers and pressed them against the tip of his cock. Ryoko could feel the pre-cum freely oozing out of the top of his cock and staining his boxers. He smeared it around between her fingers before he withdrew it and held it up for her to look at it.

“I want to you say, fuck my husband.”

Marcus followed Ryoko up the stairs. His blue eyes fixated on the sway of her buttocks each time she ascended a step. He felt his cock harden and throb against his pants seeing the young wife further abandoning her morals and embracing what made her happy. He only spared a glance around before they entered the marital bedroom. The interior showed how much of a distant figure Ryoko’s husband truly was.

His gaze returned to the pregnant woman as she settled on her haunches in front of him. Her eyes showed excitement and trepidation as Marcus loomed over her. He took the opportunity to brush away a few strands of stray raven hair out of her eyes. “I got the sense of trepidation from you but when I embraced and sucked on your breasts, you just melted into me. You and I know this is the right thing to do, but you’re missing something,” Marcus pontificated.

He picked up Ryoko’s hand and held it up and caressed it before pressing it against his throbbing cock. “This and the excitement of companionship and human touch, while your husband abandoned you for a life of adventure,” he continued. Marcus pressed her delicate fingers against the buttons of his jeans and unsnapped them and slowly drew the zipper down. Now, only the thin cotton material of his boxers separated Ryoko from his throbbing cock.

He once again guided the young wife’s fingers to trace the outline of his shaft. “Tonight, you're no longer bound by marital bonds or feelings for a distant spouse. We both have a need that can only be satiated by our mutual embrace, but I need you to say something for me to show your commitment.” Marcus continued. He took the tips of her delicate fingers and pressed them against the tip of his cock. Ryoko could feel the pre-cum freely oozing out of the top of his cock and staining his boxers. He smeared it around between her fingers before he withdrew it and held it up for her to look at it.

“I want to you say, fuck my husband.”

She felt his buldge, her fingers tracing it as he made her feel his manhood theough his boxers. He was large and hard, growing even as he stood before the scantily clad pregnant housewife. Abandoned here in Aquacorde she was a juicy treat for the first claimant bored enough to push themselves on her. Ryoko’s weak will succumbing to Marcus’ handsome looks and charm.

She wasn’t hesitant to grasp it, even rub it a bit through his underwear as he looked down on her. It was not as if this was her first rodeo, certainly having been fucked before this was now part of her essence. The wife needed to be shown masculine affection, else she would be driven mad by hormones. The fact that her actual husband was not around was irrelevant.

“No... don’t fuck my husband...” she looked up at him, her dainty digits wrapping around the waistband of his boxers.
“Fuck me.” She declared, pulled them down to let his cock spring free. The large shaft was impressive to Ryoko, even if it was not fully erect it. She dove in, tongue dancing up and down its length it encourage it to grow.

Marcus drew in short shallow breaths as he stared down at Ryoko. His cock throbbed and twitched begging for attention from the pregnant housewife. The veiny shaft pulsed with a barely contained desire. The tension in the air drew out as Ryoko denied Marcus his accolade over Ryoko’s absent husband, yet the words she uttered filled him with a sense of accomplishment. The sheer desire and lust in her words dripped from her soft lips. It left no room for what Ryoko wanted now.

His eyes closed on feeling Ryoko’s eager lips wrapping around the shaft of his cock and began sucking it eagerly. A long groan of pleasure rumbled through his chest and throat as he let Ryoko eagerly suck his cock. He gathered up a handful of thick black hair and began using it as a leash. His hips began bucking and driving his cock deep into her mouth as he sunk his cock inch by inch into her welcoming mouth.

His impaled cock rested against the back of her throat as Ryoko choked on it. He exchanged gazes with Ryoko while his cock was stuffed down her throat. The Medium finally relented and pulled his cock out of her mouth. It flopped against her lips and thick strands of saliva connected Ryoko’s shuddering lips to his throbbing cock.

“God, you’re such a good cock sucker, Ryoko. It’s a shame that I can’t breed and claim you for myself,” he muttered as he smeared his cock against her eager lips. Marcus grinned down at her before running his throbbing cock against her lips. “Go on and show me how you’d suck my cock,” he asked.

It was so different violently gagging on this strange mans cock. Not at all like how her husband treated her, though she was never this motivated to suck her husbands cock. Marcus’s forcefulness and pure confidence in handling her like a tool of pleasure made the pregnant woman want to cream, her lips drooling with saliva and precum as he held his tip against the back of her throat despite her involuntary protests.

As he relieved her of some pressure and pulled himself out, his cock danced across her face like a paintbrush, glistening fluids from forehead to chin as she smiled and caught her breath.
“But isnt it fun to think of fucking someone else’s woman... when they are with someone else’s child?” She had a devious look about her. The fulfillment of her sexual desires all the sudden bringing out a dirty side of her. Even she was surprised at what she said as her tongue licked him.

As he gave her permission to continued, she anointed his tip with some smooches, working his head into her mouth and swishing it around playfully as she looked up at him.

Marcus exulted in seeing Ryoko gagging on his cock. The lewd noises and eager tongue told him everything he needed to know. The tingles of pleasure coursing up the shaft of his cock and bringing loud gasps of pleasure from the young man was the gravy on top. His eyes closed and he relished the moments of debauched pleasure. Eventually, the pregnant Ryoko pulled herself off of his cock.

His pale blue eyes opened and he looked down at Ryoko. The Medium saw the same mischievous glow in Ryoko’s eyes that he saw in Kim’s. The wife was learning her sexual kinks as she knelt in front of him. It brought an amused chuckle from him as Ryoko kissed his cock. “Yes, and no, I want to claim you for myself at this moment and not have to think about the other man, just pleasing you and knowing you’ll carry my seed, but I can see how much you love cock Ryoko,” he continued.

He gathered up a bunch of her hair and used it as a leash. His hips surged forward and drove his cock deep into her mouth and let her salivate all over his cock again. He let it rest against the back of her throat before finally pulling out once again. “Tonight, we’re just going to fuck Ryoko,” he said while picking her up and setting her on the bed. “Spread your legs apart and show me how wet your cunt is.”

A lewd yet satisfied smile had begun to grow on Ryoko’s face, a sensation of sexual release reaching her that had not in a long while. Also the feeling of truly being lead through the sexual experience, the dominance Marcus exhibited was unlike any other man that had her, it almost felt more natural than the egging on she would have to do with others, the timid nature they exhibited when handling her. Marcus did not fear nor care how she felt. As inpersonable as it seems to make it like that, the sense of driving her body to its limits made her open to his rough form of desire.

The tugging on her hair was something she didn’t know she enjoyed, the tightness of his cock in the back of her throat a sensation unfelt by smaller and less dominant men. He held her there with little permission, a pregnant woman whom society would treaty gently was being roughly defiled by someone who had no business in her body.

She couldn’t talk, but she was indeed wet, dripping from her cunt as she knelt on the floor before her master, his whip deep in her throat lashing her tonsils.

“Ughbshhhh.” She gaged trying to speak. There would be no way he could see how wet she was. Not in her position, especially with her big pregnant belly. Pulling back, though with submissive willingness she untethered her mouth from his rod. Grabbing ahold of him with her hand she stroked his moist length while standing, the nude form of a woman with child rising for a moment and then finding its way to the nearby bed.

“Marcus... where did you learn to love like this? I’ve never...” she lay back, pregnant belly a monument to her willingness to spread her legs as she did so for Marcus then and there. Holding her legs at her knees she opened her gated Wet cunt displayed proudly underneath a neatly trimmed carpet of brown hair.

“I’ve never been treated like this... but I like it.” She said as a glistening wetness continued to drip from her core.

His bright blue eyes were gripped with a deep need to fuck Ryoko and carve into her psyche his depraved signature. His eyes drifted down between her legs while his cock throbbed with desperate carnal need. The idea, making this married woman his, aroused him. He stepped up and knelt between her legs as he grasped the base of his shaft. Marcus performed soft strokes with it as he met Ryoko’s gaze. “Hrm, I learned it from an older woman who begged me to fuck her and make her pregnant. I obliged her and made her mine. I want the same from you,” he declared.

He positioned himself between her legs and ran his cock between the slick lips of her sex. Each pass coated more inches of his cock until his entire shaft was slathered with her juices. Finally, he loomed over Ryoko and her gravid body before plunging his shaft into her sex. A shuddering groan of pleasure escaped his throat as his eyes fluttered from the orgasmic bliss. He exulted in Ryoko’s inner muscles gripping and quivering around his shaft.

He shifted his weight and pulled her closer to him, so her legs could wrap around her waist. “Now, Ryoko you can get fucked and bred by a real bull and learn what you’ve been missing from your life,” Marcus declared. His hips began pumping, and his cock rammed deep into her sex while another shuddering groan built up in his throat. He sought to quench the groan by seeking out her lips. Marcus smashed his lips against hers, and his tongue invaded her mouth. It swirled and wrestled with hers while his thrusts picked up the pace.

As she was pulled to the edge of the bed she felt a bit more care free about the situation, smiling and laughing as he romanced her with sultry expressions. It had been a long time since a man had talked dirty to her, the pregnant woman spread her legs obediently as he approached with his length, waiting to let him slip in.

“We’ll just have to pretend this baby is yours then.” She put her hands on her pregnant tummy as he slipped into her.
“Ohhhaahhh!” She hummed as he began to slap her thighs with her own, breasts and belly bouncing with each thrust.

“Show me who the daddy is.” Ryoko said between strained breaths, her pregnant body shifting as he fucked her. She leaned over to one side, laying down on it as it was more comfortable, letting her knees meat at the edge of the bed so that he could fuck her tulip between her thighs.

Marcus was devoured again by his pleasure coursing up his spine and making his entire psyche euphoric. His moans mixed with Ryoko’s as he continued to pound her sex. The sounds of sex-filled and echoed off the walls and provided a rich erotic tableau for the two lovers. He pulled back from his embrace and began leaving a trail of fevered kisses down her chest. They continued between the valley of her breasts before reaching both engorged breasts.

The tip of his tongue darted out and circled each nipple while he looked up at her before he pulled back allowing Ryoko to shift to her side. “I’m not going to hold back anymore,” he whispered to himself. He hooked her legs and pulled her tight against his body, so Ryoko couldn’t escape his clutches.

He gave her a confident smile before he began thrusting hard into her. His turquoise eyes lit up seeing Ryoko’s mature body reverberate with each thrust he gave her. Her quivering inner muscles massaged the length of his shaft with each plunge he took. He felt his heat rising with each thrust he made and his pace increased.

Back
Top Bottom