Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Divine Right [Priscilla x Eyeshield22]

Priscilla May

Open World Mistress
D2CE4B60-0E8A-48F8-A0FC-9ACC0E43CF6C.png

Vaniville town, just outside the riverside settlements the small village is home to just under 300 people living quiet and unextraordinary lives along the tulip covered hillside. Many villas line the streets where families have grown for generations, each passing on their knowledge of the pokemon world and the quiet living to their children after them. The locals love to recite their town motto “a town whose flower is about to bloom” as if something great would come from such a quaint town.

You, the protagonist of this story, live in one such villa owned by your family for generations. Who lives with you? What do you do here? The villa is nicely decorated and outside the tunes of the neighbors tending to their gardens echoes off the brick walls around your courtyard. In the streets many sights and sounds of friendly passers as those in Vaniville town go on about their lives.

The sun is shining on that day, a special one it is as a few lucky young trainers begin their pokemon journey. Across town a visiting professor handed out pokemon to a few lucky boys and girls at the town square, each eager to escape the confines of small town life. Two girls gossip about the professor as they giddly head down the road past your villa on their way to their own pokemon adventure. They talk about what they will do abroad in the Kalos region, where they will visit, and what pokemon they will collect. Chatting excitedly they head off down Route 1, away from the quaint village…

What will you do on your own adventure?

Marcus stood in front of a clay slab, an intricately painted dragon coiled around the world and slowly crushing it between its coils. The vivid blood-red brush strokes stood out to him as he extended a handout. His fingertips brushed over the face of the dragon baring its fangs at the watcher. Flashes of pain, hatred, and terror flooded his mind, and he jerked his hand back. Marcus knew better than to touch his Runerigus unless he wanted to suffer the psychic trauma of its making.

Still, he was drawn to touch it because it was a consistent omen of devastation that reminded him of his purpose. The last strand of black hair turned white. He stared one final time at the mural before pulling out his Pokeball from his satchel. The clay slab broke apart and the dragon blinked and murmured, “Runee...runee.” Marcus gave his pokemon a little smile to alleviate the pokemon’s concern. His smile faded as he pulled a grey and yellow Pokeball out of his satchel and recalled his pokemon in a flash of red light. He looked morosely at the ball in his hand before packing it away. Today, he started his sacred mission of saving his lineage of mystics.

He tucked the ball back into his satchel and shrugged into his maroon leather coat. His muscled physique belied a cunning mind that spent a decade studying mysticism to strengthen his mystical abilities along with his pokemon. His hair turned white over the decade from his constant contact with the supernatural and other paranormal situations.

Marcus cast one final look over to his family home and all the happy memories embedded in those walls. He flirted with the idea of turning his back on his divine mandate and living out the rest of his life here secluded away, but the visions rose in the back of his mind. They were a grim specter of the past if Marcus failed in his mission. He closed his eyes one final time and embraced the flood of warm emotions that attached themselves to his home.

His eyes snapped open. His resolve firm and he turned away from his house and stepped out onto the streets of Vanville. Marcus had no idea where his journey would take him. He only knew taking one step after another would get him there. His eyes were drawn to the women walking the streets with him as he headed for route one.

Last edited:
The streets of Vaniville were busy this time of day, the afternoon on the weekend a prime time for socializing amongst members of the community. Families took strolls together down the road in front of the villas, merchants sold trinkets and food out of stands set up on the side of the road, small children tried to sell flowers they picked in the fields to passers by. It was a gentle existence amongst neighbors as the happy chirpings of conversation echoed around the streets.

As Marcus began to head down the street towards irs intersection with route one, a smiling face would watch him coupled the slight wave of his next door neighbor Mrs. Kim Reinfield. She was a nice woman, often checking in on Marcus since his parents passed. Living with her husband and children she often kept to her house, standing outside the gate to talk with passers by. Another voice would sound from her courtyard as her daughter Melissa ran out to speak to her about something, the girl also waving to Marcus as he passed.

Further down the path a man peddled his wares loudly to the crowd. His voice boomed as he expressed the pokeballs, potions, and other items necessary to the new adventurers leaving that day. A few such trainers crowded around to spend some of the money they started with to ready themselves for the journey along route one, their faces beaming with excitement at the idea they were free.

Finally up ahead the two girls Marcus previously saw made it to the junction with route one, turning left to begin their journey giddily. Marcus did not recognize either of them, they were probably from the other side of the village. One of them a blonde skipped along looking down the path while the other a brunette stared at a pokeball fondly in hand.

The first step was taken and Marcus was already second-guessing himself. The guilt of his impending actions already weighing down his soul and psyche. The weight bore down on him as he continued taking his steps. His hazel eyes swept the streets searching for the first women that sang to his divine mandate from Arceus. They immediately settled on Kim Reinfield and her daughter.

He felt the tug in his mind towards them as he resisted at that moment. These two were the impetus for his journey. Good people who he needed to protect from the omens of doom residing in his mind. Still, he felt drawn to them. They were perfect vessels for his seed, a good home to raise his children, while he journeyed across the Kalos region on his divine work.

With guilt-ridden steps, he approached both women with an endearing smile that sadly never touched his eyes. “Hey, how are you both doing,” he asked softly. His gaze became laser-focused on both women.

“Oh hello Marcus.” A warm smile crossed Kim’s face as she turned towards him. For a mother with a daughter as old as Melissa she was still quite slender and femine, her skin clear, hair voluptuous, and bosom large and perky. She had genes meant to be bred and a body still fit for more pups. Her expressions were kind, and Marcus would remember her bringing him warm meals when his parents had passed away, letting him know if he ever needed anything that they were right next door.

Behind her, her daughter Melissa was a spitting image of Kim, brown hair, alabaster skin, and beautiful eyes. However she was simply young and a bit of a late bloomer not developing in the hips and chest areas yet. While she did not have an uninviting expression, Melissa was quite shy, sticking a bit behind her mother as Marcus approached. Some red blush crossed her cheeks as she looked at the handsome boy.

“Are you out for a walk today? It's beautiful. I hope you are doing well.” Kim lightly brushed Marcus’ arm in a caring way. “Like I told you before if there us anything we can do for you just let us know.”

She kept her hand on his arm as she smiled kindly.

He cast a glance into those exquisite and soulful brown eyes of Kim’s before his eyes lept down her body. Marcus devoured the curves of the older woman and knew in his dark carnal parts of his brain she and her daughter would be the first attempts to sire a new generation of mystics. His stare snapped up to meet Kim’s again and he gave warm smiles to both women that never seemed to touch his guarded hazel eyes.

Marcus took the opportunity and embraced Kim in a warm lingering hug. His hand drifting down the curves of her mature body. Her large perky breasts pressed against his broad and toned chest. “No, I’ve decided to go on a journey of Kalos, and I wanted to let you know about my departure before I left. You two deserve to know since Kim you were like a second mom to me,” he explained.

His intentions were more insidious as he intended to fuck both the mother and daughter and breed both women before leaving to find more women to impregnate. Still, Kim and her daughter provided easy targets to hone his craft, and the young man longed to fuck Kim since walking into his life. Kim was and is his first boyhood crush, and Marcus could think of no better way for a sendoff than fucking her brains out.

He felt his desire rising just thinking about the older woman.

Melissa seemed surprised to see Marcus grab on to her mother so swiftly, but Kim was more than welcoming. Feeling Marucs pressing up against her, she as a mature woman could tell there was something more there. As Marcus’ hand began to feel around her curves it confirmed it for her, her own hand running up his neck and scruffing his hair. Melissa could tell something was beyond a hug as well, but being shy she merely just took a step back, her mother not even breaking from her warm smile.

“Oh my, a journey of Kalos!” Kim pulled away from him, holding on both of his strong arms as she looked him up and down. She peered to her daughter for a moment as well, an idea crossing her mind as she looked at the trepidation in her eyes.

“Marucs… before you go would you like to have tea with me and Melissa? My husband is off at work and we have nothing going on if you can spare the time from your journey.”

Leading Marcus and Melissa inside, Kim shut and locked the door behind them. Stretching out her hand she welcomed Marcus to sit on a pair of couches in their living room, a quaintly decorated space filled with family pictures.

“Melissa why don’t you make us some tea.” She smiled to the girl who looked very unsure as to what was going on.

Kim would sit down next to Marcus, a warm smile never leaving her face.

“Why all the sudden? Do you have something you are journeying for?” She faced him, one leg on the couch as her body pointed directly at him.

The gentle touch combing through his hair reminded him of memories long buried that threatened to bubble up again if he lingered on them too long. He followed Kim into her house. His hand slipping down the small of her back and giving it a firm squeeze of her toned round ass. “Of course, I’d love to have some tea with you both. It’s a shame your husband is gone so often,” Marcus mourned. He sat down next to her. His hand coming to rest naturally on her knee.

His eyes followed down the curves of her body again as he contemplated peeling away her clothes and exposing her naked body to him. Marcus swallowed in apprehension at the very thought. “I’ve reached a plateau in my training here, and I need to travel the region to hone my abilities and those of my pokemon,” he explained.

His eyes fell to Kim’s soft pursed lips then to the pleasant roundness of her bosom. "You haven't visited as often in the last few years. I suppose your daughter and husband need you more now that I'm an adult," he said with a rueful chuckle. "Is he still working as a distribution manager for Slyph company? I imagine that takes him all across the region and world," he continued.

Kim shifted in her seat recalling the pinch he gave her on the rear. She looked at the man sitting across from her, he had become quite the specimen over the years Kim watching him train from an upper window of their villa often.

“I’m sorry I don’t come as often. Your right things did get a bit busy with me with Melissa and the other kids. My husband is demanding sometimes with housework.” She remised, though she thought to herself how he was not demanding in other ways. Kim was a specimen herself, and she knew it. For a few months now she had been feeling an intense baby fever, but her husband was against the idea of not wanting anymore kids. Surely he was off fucking a secretary or soemthing, but Kim had needs.

Soon Melissa came from the kitchen carrying a tray of tea for them as she brought it over to the pair. She looked at how Marcus had a hand on her mother’s knee, weird that they had they close of a relationship.

Kim looked up at her daughter and smiled. She could tell in her own way that Melissa was jealous of the attention she was getting, her shy and reserved little butterfly always hung close to home with little adventurous spirit to take initiative.

“I’m sorry to hear that you must leave for your training. I know I will miss you.” She placed a hand on top of his. “Melissa here will really miss you, she has had a crush on you for years.” Kim said plainly.

“MOM!!!!!” Melissa yelled as the tray of tea clattered on the table.

Kim waved a hand dismissively. “Oh pish posh Melissa, I’ve told you need to be assertive as a woman and be bold with your feelings.”

“Mom… no I uh!” Melissa made to run away, but her mother grabbed her hand and stopped her.

“Melissa… you are a woman grown now. Its time to accept that.” She pulled her daughter to stand between them in front of the couch.
“Take off your dress.” Kim rubbed her arm encouragingly.

“Mom?!?!” Melissa exclaimed loudly, her face red.

“I’m sorry Marcus, Melissa is such a reserved girl. She has always had a huge crush on you. It’s practically painted on her face.” Kim tapped her chin thoughtfully.

“I know…” her hands slid to the hem of her blouse. “What if momma encouraged you.” The mother slid her own blouse up and over her head, her DD breasts bouncing in the white cotton bra.

“Mom…!” Melissa was without words, watching her mom reach around and finally unhook her bra, freeing her massive maternal tits before Marcus as she gave her another warm inviting smile.

“My daughter is too reserved Marcus. She needs to become adventurous like you. I am sorry if I am being too forward but would you help me with that? I feel like there was something between us out there.” She kneaded the flesh of her tits as she looked to both Marcus and her daughter.
“It would be something to remember us by, a parting gift. Maybe even a reason to come back one day?” She gave him a sly grin, playfully tugging at her daughters skirt.

“I know you want this too honey.” She said to her daughter, the young girl frozen in place.

Marcus listened to her woes and sagely nodded when appropriate. He was about to say something next when Melissa entered the room with tea and cookies, yet Marcus remained fixated on the brunette. He saw a glimmer in those brown mischievous eyes that warned of pleasures yet to come. Marcus continued to watch as the veneer of housewife peeled away to reveal the horny woman underneath it.

A knowing smile graced his lips at the mischievous mom’s revelation. He only had moments to process the revelation before Kim pulled her top off. Her heavy breasts bouncing and jiggling caught his attention. He’d only seen them a few times when he stole glances when she took a shower at his house. Those breasts needed to be sucked on and kneaded. He swallowed in anticipation.

“Don’t be sorry Kim. I’ve always had a crush on you, but you shouldn’t tease your poor daughter like this,” Marcus explained, trying to seize the initiative stolen by Kim. “We should show her how adults fuck,” he whispered. Marcus grabbed a slender arm and pulled her into his embrace. His hazel eyes glued to her breasts glittered with carnal desire.

His hands came up and cupped both breasts and began to knead them. He anointed the tops of her tanned breasts with needy kisses. His breathing became shallow between the soft kisses he left up to her collarbone and the nape of her neck. Eventually, he found those soft lips Marcus imagined kissing so many times in his dreams. He pressed his lips against hers. His needy tongue invaded her mouth and entwined around hers while one eager hand moved down to her crotch and began eagerly rubbing it.

Reluctantly, Marcus broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against Kim’s. His hazel hues stared into hers intently before they shifted to Melissa. A smile blossomed across his face as he held out a hand. “Come on and join us, Melissa.”

Kim hummed her approval of Marucs’ groping and kissing of her large motherly breasts. Her breathing became more erratic as he made his way up her body with his lips, his hands still dancing on her mounds causing her pleasure from the gentlest of touches. It had been a long time since a man handled her with such reverence, and as she savored every second of this worship her eyes drifted to her daughter who stood with a flushed white face.

“See honey, this is how a man treats a woman.” Her eyes fluttered as Marcus came to her lips, she embraced him wholeheartedly, giving him the full plumpness of her upper and lower while coiling her tongue with his.

Melissa began to breath heavily, the sound of lips smacking and her mother moaning driving her to a place mentally she had never been. She found her hand drifting to her crotch but soon snapped it away for fear of what she was about to do. Her breaths panted as she watched the boy she has a huge crush on press and kiss on her mother, envy rising in her eyes.

As soon as Marcus let Kim breath she smiled at him and Melissa.

“You say I shouldn’t tease her but you're teasing her more than I ever could by giving me such good attention.” Kim kissed Marcus’ cheek and rose for her seat. Once up she walked over to her daughter, cupping her cheek in her hand.

“It’s time for you to become a woman honey. I don’t want you to end up like me, a girl who gave it all to one man not knowing she would become a sex starved housewife. You need to experience what it’s like to be treated carnally by a man before you end up down that path.” Kim kissed her daughter on the forehead, her hands reaching down to the neck of her dress and forcing it down her body. Melissa resisted at first, but soon Kim was able to slip the entire dress down her daughter’s body and to the floor.

“There…” she said with a wide smile. “I’m sure Marcus would agree you look beautiful.” She looked at her daughter in her AA-cup cotton bra and polka dot panties. Her eyes even caught a glimpse of a wet spot growing along the outline of her maidenhead.

“Now just relax hun and watch how momma does it.” Kim reached down and grabbed the waistband of her own skirt, pulling it off her incredibly curvy and robust ass. She eyed her daughter, her every move sensual and womanly just like she wanted her daughter to move when her time came. Turning with her white panty covered ass facing Marcus she slid the small straps off her hips and down her legs, bending all the way down to give the boy a view of the pussy he was about to claim.

For a woman who had already had four children she was extremely put together, her lips still plump and tight with little give. The hair on her pussy surely there due to her feeling neglected by her husband but no less sexy as she gave off a mature female vibe.

Stepping back she sat in Marcus’ lap, rubbing her bare ass and, when she could, the lips of her slit against his crotch feeling his bulge grow under his pants.

“I bet you are a potent boy.” She leaned back, grabbing his hand and placing it on her breast again. “I have to warn you I am a fertile girl.” She kissed him on the cheek while looking at her daughter.

“Melissa takes after me too.” She whispered about the girl trembling in her underwear. “She is probably verryyyy fertile.” Her ass continued to dance on him.

Marcus watched with avid attention. His eyes shifted to Melissa who continued to watch. “Maybe, but she shouldn’t be put on the spot. We have to let her go at her own pace,” Marcus stuttered between breathy moans seeing the woman of his teenage fantasies undressing before him. His cock instantly grew hard seeing her nude body.

He continued to stare as Kim began removing her daughter’s clothes one article at a time in an incestuous tableau that made his cock throb in need. His tongue darted out and wetted his parched lips as his eyes rose to round mature breasts. His fingers flexed and kneaded the soft flesh of her breasts. Their eyes met and emotions of pure lust were exchanged between them. Marcus snagged a hand and yanked her into his embrace. His head buried between the valley of her breasts as he planted fevered kisses between them.

His free hand moved down the curves of her mature body and slid easily between her parted thighs. His fingers ran between the lips of her sex and teased it while he stared into Kim’s eyes. “Oh, I am Kim. I’ve imagined a thousand times how I wanted to fuck and breed you.” Marcus’s heated gaze flickered over to Melissa, and his lips quirked into a smile. “I’d love to breed her too,” he whispered between breathy moans of pleasure.

His fingers finally slipped in without resistance, a sign of how aroused Mrs. Renfeild was. An appreciative groan of pleasure escaped his throat while he began pumping his fingers in and out of her sex. Marcus smiled before eagerly seeking out Kim’s lips. His tongue sliding back in and wrestling with hers. Another digit was added to the fingers pumping in and out of her sex.

Kim moaned her approval of Marcus’ added fingers while embracing his lips and tongue once more. Clearly all those years of looking the part of the tasty hosuewife had attracted attention from an unknown source. Never did she imagine the young Marcus was watching her and waiting his turn to put a baby into her body. Kim tingled at the feeling of a younger male, driven by instinct, energetically fighting for his chance to spread his genes in her. It only reinforced the fact in her mind that her body was built to be mated with constantly, and looking at her daughter over her shoulder she smiled and wanted the same for her.

“Ohhh Marcus…. I can’t wait for you to fertilize me, so young and eager.” She breathed into his ear and bit his earlobe. She bucked her hips as his fingers slid around inside of her, enjoying the feeling of him exploring her womanly cavity.

“See honey this could have been you first. Marcus is too sweet to not put you on the spot. But I know you, so watch me as I get violated by your man.” She winked at the jealous young girl behind her. She knew the biological envy of seeing her mother bred by the male she felt that stinging feeling of sexual desire towards would drive her forward, the girl sitting with arms across her bra to hide her indecency.

“Now….” She growled as she reluctantly pulled her body off of Marcus’s fingers, lowering herself to the floor on her knees before him. “Lets see Melissa what sort of tools our mate is working with.” She smiled at her daughter, turning and giggling at the wet spot growing on her panties.

Kneeling she reached for Marcus’ trousers and unzipped and unbuttoned all she needed to get to her prize. Casting aside any underwear she pulled his warm member out in her hand, exploring with her fingers and letting Melissa get a full view. Her daughter's breaths became heavier and louder as she looked.

Marcus smiled seeing Kim let him openly admire her mature body. The breathy moans each time he placed a kiss against her fevered body, or his fingers pumping in and out of her sex. He looked up at her with delirious passion for the older woman. He watched Kim pontificate in his lap to her daughter as he anointed soft kisses to each nipple.

His bright hazel eyes leapt up and he shook his head. “You’re my woman too when I put my seed into you Kim. I’m staking my claim,” Marcus growled. He pulled back into a long passionate kiss before finally letting go. The young man leaned back against the couch and let Kim undress him. The hard lines of his body and chiseled physique were a feast to hold for both women who desire him.

He ran a hand through her almond hair and gathered a bunch in his head. His breath transformed from deep and slow breaths to fast and shallow. His eyes stared holes into her heated eyes. His cock flopped out and stood straight up inches away from Kim’s face. It throbbed and pulsed in desperate need of feminine attention. A thick bead of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his seven-inch cock. He guided Kim’s soft lips to mere centimeters away. “I’ve always imagined this moment. Give me a moment to savor it Kim. We can’t go back to our past relationship after this,” he moaned between guttural groans. Marcus’s gaze flickered to Melissa for a moment, and he raised a hand to her and beckoned her to join them. Marcus licked his parched lips in anticipation of the younged Redfield joining her mother.

Kim sat on her haunches, face just an inch away from his cock, heat radiating across her face. She smiled at the boy as he said such bold and assertive things, she never imagined the orphan boy would be so domineering.

“Mmmmm.” she gave him a mischievous look, and then peered over her shoulder at her daughter to raise her eyebrows in interest. “You have to fertilize us properly before you can claim us.” She pursed her lips and blew air onto his tip as she felt his hand grabbing at her hair. “But if you succeed, if you put pups into both our bellies, we are yours to come back and claim any time.”

Melissa squeaked in surprise as she thought of the implications of what her mother was saying right now.

“Melissa, why don’t you just relax and sit next to Marcus.” Her mother smiled as she booped the cock with her nose.

A long moment of hesitation followed before Melissa nodded, still holding her arms across her bra. She stepped around her nude and crouched mother and with much trepidation sat a few feet away from Marcus on the couch. She slipped an arm between her legs to cover the sight of her pokadot panties, while the other still held tightly across her bra.

Kim smiled as she looked to Marcus with a knowing expression, and then back to her daughter.

“Now watch how momma shows a man how much she wants him.” Her words hardly parted her lips before she descended onto his cock, holding back a strand of her hair as she enveloped the rod entirely in her mouth. A series of gags erupted from her as it touched the back of her throat, but like a pro she held it inside, smiling around his meat as she looked at him warmly. Soon she began to stroke him with one hand as her mouth went up and down, her eyes perring to Melissa every so often as if to show her how it was done.

Marcus chuckled leaning back and letting Kim take the reins. They could fight endlessly for control, but his teenage fantasy laid out the conditions. He was determined to meet them. A low guttural groan escaped his throat. “You know how to give a cock the due attention it deserves. Your husband doesn’t deserve you, Kim,” he confessed before Melissa approached.

He licked his lips seeing the young woman taking a few tentative steps into his embrace. Another groan escaped his throat and his attention was taken once more by Kim. His eyes grew wild seeing her gagging on his cock. The pleasure of her experienced tongue worked the way across the crown of his cock excited him even more. He closed his eyes and focused on just enjoying the attention from the older woman.

His hazel hues snapped open and focused on Melissa. He leaned over and tugged Melissa closer to him. They exchanged gazes while Marcus pressed his fingers against her body. They traveled down her taut stomach and eventually reached her hand. He gently pulled them aside and pressed the tips of his fingers against her clothed sex. Marcus gently teased them back and forth against her sex while meeting the young woman’s gaze. “Doesn’t it feel good?”

As Kim worked Marcus’ length feverishly, her head bobbing up and down in quick succession, Melissa trembled as she was pulled in by the dominant male. Watching her mother so eagerly suck a man's cock just inches from her did something to her mind, her mouth sat agape as she wondered what else she did not know About her mother. Never would she have thought her mom could take a whole length in her mouth in quick succession without gagging.

She trembled some as he pulled her closer, yet too afraid to resist as he pulled her hand away from her crotch. Melissa yelped as his fingers began toying with her private parts through her panties, just as she listened to the sloppy suckkng her mother made.

Nodding timidly she acknowledged it did fee good to be touched. Her first time being touched by a man was that of her crush, something she dreamed of during the darkest and most vulnerable of nights. Yet as she saw her mom eying her, head moving up and down as a penis disappeared between her lips, there were certain aspects she wish she could change about this moment.

“Unhook your bra sweetie.” Kim came up for air long enough to tell her.

Melissa took a deep breath, wondering if she even had a choice. She did not have much of a chest, and displaying what she didn't have to her crush felt soul crushing. However she went ahead with it, her panties moistening as his finger teased her. Reaching around she unclasped her bra, sliding it off to reveal her flat chest and two puffy nipples.

Marcus was torn between focusing his attention on the older woman performing miracles on his cock every time she impaled herself on it, or the young woman being enticed down the same path by both Marcus and her own mom. Marcus groaned the very thought driving tingling pleasure up his spine. He shuddered while he pulled the moist panties to one side. His eyes lit up seeing the soft folds of her sex glistening in the light. It was proof of how aroused the young woman had become.

His fingers slipped in easily. The tips pressed against her inner walls and began stroking them. A little confident smile blossomed on his lips before being cut off by a moan of pleasure. His attention snapped back to Kim who had his entire cock shoved into her mouth. Her tongue working furiously around his shaft brought fresh shuddering groans of pleasure from him. Kim could taste the salt of his pre-cum on her tongue. It oozed out faster while his cock throbbed with every pass of her tongue.

Marcus didn’t resist the rising heat and gave into his primal instinct. His hand in Kim’s hair pushed down, keeping the older woman from rising off his cock. Great spouts of seed flooded her mouth and flooded around the edges of her mouth. “Go on and swallow it all ma’am. It's been a long time since you savored a man’s seed,” Marcus crooned.

Kim gagged, the ropes of cum hitting the back of her throat as Marcus held her head down, burying his length in her mouth. As he relented his grasp and allowed her to rise back up, he would be happy to see her licking her lips to take in every last bit of his essence. Kim didn't let any go to waste as she let it slide down her throat. The mature woman sat upwards, her breasts bouncing before her as she smiled deviously.

“Marcus... you naughty boy. I hope you know you have two women to breed here, and if you go wasting cum like that it is going to be hard.” She toyed with your moist cock some before looking towards her daughter. She saw your fingers inside her slit with her underwear pushed aside, Melissa’s mouth gaping and eyes closed as she endured a mans touch for the first time.

“Good girl sweetie, just breath and enjoy.” Kim stroked her daughter’s hair as Marcus’ violated her pussy with his fingers. He would feel her hymen not very deep between her lips, the virgin girl pure and ready for her first mating.

“Here sweetie.” Kim pulled Marcus’ hand away for a moment, just enough time to slide Melissa’s panties off of her legs. Mother and daughter were now naked together, but the much less experienced younger girl sat breathing heavily with legs spread and amateur and bare slit to bare.
“Give her a little incentive Marucs.” She encouraged the boy as she took some strokes of his cock with her hand.

Marcus smiled at her. “I had to give you a little taste, and I knew you’d appreciate a little taste. I’ll have more to breed both of you,” Marcus promised. He leaned in and pressed a few kisses between the valley of Kim’s breasts before devoting several more to her breasts before his attention turned to Melissa. Marcus stood up and made Melissa the center of attention. He leaned in and placed soft little kisses against her chest. Marcus forged a trail of these kisses to her pink nipples and suckled on both while looking up at the young woman.

His attention moved lower to her sex once again as his fingers eagerly crept between her thighs again and began meticulously rubbing her sex. His hazel eyes locked gazes with hers for a moment before his attention switched back to Kim.

“Mmm, is this the kind of kind of attention you wanted me to give her,” Marcus asked as exchanging a quick passionate kiss with the older woman before his fingers pumped in and out of her. “We should get her nice and ready to be bred then,” Marcus whispered. He leaned down and pressed his lips against the young woman’s. His tongue slipped in and wrapped around hers while his fingers pushed once more back against her hymen.

Melissa squeaked as Marcus’ fingers rubbed against the barrier of her purity, she looked to her mother, her eyes welling up with tears. His finger slid in and out of her pink virgin lips as she began to whine, her flesh moistening as the man turned his attention to her more than her mother. Her eyes large, like that of a worried kitten as he pressed his lips on her, his tongue exploring her mouth as he claimed more and more firsts of her flesh.

Her little squeaks were adorable, Kim rubbing her daughter’s hair as she watched the man prepare her to breed. She could tell her daughter was getting nervous, the young inexperienced girl not sure what to do as she grabbed her tingling chest laden with sensation after Marcus fondled her.

“Marcus...” she placed her large breasts on his back and head on his shoulder from behind. Reaching around she began to stroke his spent cock towards her daughter, some of the fluid from his previous firing flinging on to Melissa’s abdomen.
“She still is nervous, I want her to enjoy this first time.” Kim licked his neck as she watched him finger fuck the young girl.
“Maybe we let her watch as you fertilize me?” She took his hand and let him feel her hairy pussy, its wetness evident though it didn’t match the youthfulness of her daughter’s.

Marcus looked down at Melissa and shook his head before leaning down and pressing his lips against both nipples before slowly working his way down her chest. “You’re right Kim she is nervous, but she just needs some attention and to be listened to,” Marcus whispered between fevered kisses.

He left a trail of kisses down her abdomen and eventually reached between her legs and slowly spread them further apart. Marcus looked down with greedy eyes before looking up to meet Melissa’s eyes. “If she tells me to stop then I will,” Marcus repeated before switching his attention to Kim. His body shuddered at her embrace. The feeling of her breasts pressed against his was divine. “Trust me, I’m enjoying the attention Kim, but I want Melissa to enjoy our undivided attention, then we can enjoy each other’s embrace,” he said before exchanging a quick kiss.

Marcus dived between Melissa’s legs and pressed his tongue against her clit and began slowly lapping at it while his fingers continued pressing against her inner walls. His eyes alight with passion as he met Melissa’s gaze.

Melissa squeaked as Marcus pulled her legs apart more, not knowing what was coming next. She whined a bit as he played his mouth around her chest and abdomen, humming as the different sensations she never felt before came to her so energetically. She looked up to her mom with large wet eyes, looking for direction at what to do next.

Kim for her part smiled and kissed Marcus’ neck one last time before finding her way to the couch next to Melissa (but with decent enough room apart).
“Mmmmmmm.” She bit her lip. “Melissa this boy knows exactly what he wants... and it is you.” She planted a kiss on her daughter’s forehead as she sat sideways on the couch to watch. Kim felt a small sadness that she lost the battle for firsts, but she was also happy for Melissa as Marcus made it clear it was time for her to get attention and breeding, looking her in the eye and announcing to her mother that he would only stop if she said so.

The young girl did not say a word, only a worried expression cross her face as he uttered that proclamation. She remained silent as her mother sat near her, and only broke said silence as she screech due to Marucs pulling her legs wide and her bottom forward. Watching his head lower was like slow motion to the girl, she knew that soon she would experience feelings she could never even dream of, yet it would never prepare her for it.

As his tongue hit her clit all the air left her lungs, her abdomen glistening in his saliva rising snd falling as he lapped at her like a dog. Melissa could not take her eyes off the spectacle as she saw her labia run through by the ling red organ from his lips. She cried our in exctacy as her land lept from her side and grabbed her mother’s tightly.

“Aahhhhhhhh.” She exclaimed in a high pitched girlish tone thag begged for more. There was no turning back as she felt his fingers against her hymen, this was her last day on earth as a girl. Tomorrow she would wake up a woman..

Marcus continued lapping at the mewling Melissa while she writhed in his embrace. The young woman was in the throes of passion and pleasure. He knew this experience would change her and awaken her sexuality. Marcus was determined to take it for himself, but his hazel hues shifted briefly to Kim. The older woman looked disappointed, but Marcus had a reason for picking her second.

Kim was his fantasy, his dream girl, his wet dream. Marcus wanted to savor her embrace and her curves. Melissa paled in comparison to her mother. It may not be fair to the younger woman, but he thirsted for Kim.

His eyes flicked back to Melissa while his tongue continued to pleasure her. Eventually, he pulled back and rubbed his cock against the folds of her labia and coating them in her juices. Marcus pushed the head of his cock into her sex and gave a moan of pleasure feeling her inner muscles squeezing his cock. He sunk his shaft inch by inch until he felt her hymen. Marcus paused for a moment and gave the young woman a moment to prepare before he thrust into her. Her hymen tore Marcus gave Melissa a moment to recover before slowly pumping his hips back and forth.

Melissa had melted away at the feeling of Marcus’ tongue on her slit, his lapping and kissing stimulating the youthful urged within her as she naturally moistened the more she was aroused. Yet as soon as he pulled back and leveled his cock to her small opening, her eyes widened. Her hand squeezed her mother’s as she nervously scooted up away from the cock as it’s tip found itself between the moist lips of her labia.

“Calm down dear...” Kim stroked her hair and looked at the man’s cock near her daughter’s entrance. It was an erotic sight to be certain, the large shaft of a large man and the small hole of a petite girl leveled together. Kim knew her daughter was about to be ruined by this large man, her previously virgin and tight hole widened by his girth. She also knew it would hurt, but a small price to pay to awaken her inner woman.

“Its all going to feel so much better soon dear.” She squeezed her hand as Melissa began to squirm as Marcus pushed into her. The young girl whined and whimpered as she felt his tip against her purity, her legs opening and pushing as she tried to move herself off of him.

“Just let it happen...” Kim pushed down on her shoulders so she could not move from Marcus’ cock Her daughter’s eyes wide in disbelief and fear as she looked to her mother.

It was then than he thrust hard into her, deflowering her in one swift stoke.

“Gahahhh!” She cried out, Marcus sitting inside of her for a brief moment as she trembled at the end of his rod. She looked up to him sheepishly as he began to rock and forth in her, small whimpers and moans escaping her lips as she watched the small streaks of blood on his cock before it slid back into her again. Her eyebrows furrowed as she felt what it was like to be filled by a man for the first time, his cock sliding in and out stretching her pussy more and more with the rocking of his hip.

Melissa would wince some as the pain was still real, but more and more her eyes would gravitate from her mother to her mate. Finally her hand let go of Kim’s finding itself on Marcus’ shoulder as she moaned cutely for him.

Back
Top Bottom