Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Master (Marcuss&Charmed)

As she backed away he tightened his grip upon her hair and pulled her back in. His eyes stayed hard to hers seeing from the corner of his eye how her nipples hardened from the cool air and the hint of excitement she was denying herself. "My dear you need to be taught a lesson for you do not run from me. " His voice held a lustful tint to it and an angry undertone.

He turned slightly and forced her to follow him with the hold he hand on her hair to a tree on the side of the well worn trail. Pulling his cloak off he looped it around a thick branch and with a speed that went faster then her eyes had her wrists bound and above her head. She would feel the bounds nice and tight leaving little wiggle room. From his behind him he pulled out a leather flogger and walked behind her.

"Feel free to let your screams of pain, or pleasure fill the air my pet for you will never run from my home again " and with his last word came the stinging feeling of the leather hitting the small of her back and buttocks slicing threw her last visage of clothing and decency

"My dear you need to be taught a lesson for you do not run from me. "

Never before had she seen such a look in his eyes and it terrified her like nothing else could. She choked back a sob as he dragged her effortlessly a few feet to a nearby towering oak where he bound her slender, trembling arms to a low hanging branch.
"Feel free to let your screams of pain, or pleasure fill the air my pet for you will never run from my home again "

Abby didn't have a chance to wonder what he would do to her as only seconds later she felt the stinging cut of something?...a whip..? slash into her skin at the base of her spine. And she did scream. A blood curdling wail filled with both pain and horror as the instrument he used to torture her cut into her tender flesh over and over again.

Yet, at some point her screams stopped but the tears continued to fall as she sagged against the ties that bound her. She had become comfortably numb as unconsciousness threatened to consume her....

He could see how terrified she was not knowing that he was capable of such violence but the time for innocence was over for her, and now it was time for her to not only to learn the truth of her reality but as well to begin to find the dark side that resides within all of us

One thing she might not notice while he hit her with the flogger, leaving the thin trails of red in his wake was the skillful way he sliced her flesh, not cutting in deeply but enough for her to feel and yet, would not leave a mark once the doctor took care of her. He found himself excited as she screamed and watched her sag which was his cue to stop.

Tucking the flogger away he came up behind her pulling upon the cloak and making her stand , she could feel the thick buldge resting to the crook of her ass as his hand slid around her front and his lips caressed her ear " Tomorrow my dear a new day, Tonight you will have time to think of things as you sleep with me "

Undoing the cloak from the tree he kept her bound and leaving her things upon the road he lead her back towards his keep.

Tomorrow my dear a new day, Tonight you will have time to think of things as you sleep with me "

Her addled mind cleared somewhat as his words sank in. She had felt the evidence of his arousal against her sore bottom and was shocked to her core that the idea actually excited her.

She fought against the familiar desire she felt building yet, couldn't hide the physical evidence as her nipples once again hardened and ached for his touch. The slickness that now coated the tender folds of her sex, she was sure he could scent, causing her face to heat with a rosy blush.

Whether it was the sudden overwhelming arousal or the soreness from being flogged - or perhaps a bit of both, her legs suddenly buckled beneath her..........

Just as he was about to start heading down the path he paused as what had just happened to her hit her. He held her up just by her bounds keeping her back to him as his hand snaked around her mid-driff. He could smell the tint of her excitement suddenly flood the air around and he smiled. Once mroe she could feel the long bulge pressed to her rear " Is it me or is some one ripe for her Master.. "

His words touched the very edge of her ear as he whispered the words to her ear and his hand slid down her stomach , feeling the long fingers glide over her silken folds and pressed his middle finger between them, feeling her flowing juices to his touch. "Tell me my dear would you enjoy the touch right here, would you enjoy feeling me right here and now " the words taunting her as he slid the first knuckle slowly into her soaked slit

If not for the solidity of his much larger frame behind her, she would have collapsed to the forest floor.

" Is it me or is some one ripe for her Master.. "
Thankful he stood behind her so he couldn't see her flush of embarrassment at his accurate description of the current state of her body, Abby closed her eyes in relief.

The relief was short lived, however, as his warm breath at her ear along with his wickedly skilled hands which moved sensually down her stomach until finally slipping through her soaked sex, caused her to moan outloud with pleasure.
"Tell me my dear would you enjoy the touch right here, would you enjoy feeling me right here and now "

Suddenly, nothing mattered but his touch. It was as if the events of last 15 minutes were erased from her mind, leaving only her desire..her need for him in it's place.

"Michael" she whispered, her voice full of passion and desire. Her hips moved back to rub against his erection in response......

He easily held her up from collaspsing as he could smell the blood rising to the cheeks in her embarrassment of the situation. It was as his hand touched upon her sex that the illict moan fled from her betraying to him and the forest around of her desires. Once more it would seem the girl was ripe for the taking as she was lost in the desire that raged threw her body seeming to set her flesh on fire. He smiled at her whispered word, calling out to him as she moved her rear against the large shaft hidden under his pants.

Once more she would feel the rush of his breath falling upon her while he toyed with her slit, teasing her with that one finger partially in her while keeping his hardened flesh nestled neatly between the firm cheeks " Say girl.. beg me and I will bring your need to new heights right here and now. " His tone seemed so controlled, how he could so touch her very core with just words alone.

" Say girl.. beg me and I will bring your need to new heights right here and now.

She was terrified of the feelings he brought out in her. It was as if he knew her deepest, darkest desires-ones she rarely admitted even to herself. Yet, she had grown up trusting him, admiring and idolizing him and now that she was no longer a child, those feelings morphed into very adult, very sensual emotions that she could hardly deny.

"Pl..please Michael! I need..I ache...!" she whimpered then, unsure of what she needed but hoped that he would know and would sate her desires.

THe fear and uncertinity filled her it woudl seem as she finally let herself say it giving into the years he had built of trust and he smiled as she sang out with her aching need of which she did not know what it was but only that it was driving her mad. He looped his cloak once more over the tree branch bring her arms up over her head , stretching her body out to arch tieing it off once more and she would feel his smooth hands slide over her sides.

"I will fill your ache then my girl, I will fill you with that which your body desires" The sultry tone touched her ears as she would feel his now bare erect shaft slide along her rear , as if teasing her with the thick head's touch, moving past her rear entrance and finally between her folds using her own jiuces to coat the hard flesh

His hands snaked around filling them with her breasts trapping the nipple between two fingers and pinching upon the base while continuing to slide his hard shaft between her silken folds as he worked her up even more

"I will fill your ache then my girl, I will fill you with that which your body desires"

The erotic timbre of his voice sent waves of desire crashing through her very core. She was hardly even aware that he'd once again bound her arms above her to a thick sturdy branch that left her lithe body at his mercy.

She whimpered at the feel of his rock hard erection gliding through her tender folds from behind and instinctually rocked her hips back against him. Aah Gods!! she silently thought to herself as anticipation came alive throughout her body and soul.

This was what she had dreamt about for so long! And although the time and place was less than ideal, as she had always imagined he would take her virginity in his big, silk covered bed, all she could hope for now was that he'd be kind to her unused body...

HE smirked for he had no intention of taking her virginity well at least not the normal aspect of it. He could hear her heavy breathing whiel she rocked herself upon the top of his shaft spreading more of her flowing nectar over his hard flesh. He kept it up letting her anticipation continue to rise to almost where it was unbearable for her.

Slowly he pulled back holding for a second at the entrance to her slit almost pushing the mushroom head into it but then he continued to slide back and hold at the rear entrance. His hands came up pinching her nipples and pulling on them as he began his journey to into the tight little star. She could feel him pushing the hole wider forcing her to take him

It was when he teased her slick opening and then instead of thrusting through her maidenhead, kept moving his shaft backwards, that she had her first taste of true fear. His fingers pinched her pebbled nipple tips yet nothing could distract her from the burning of his forceful invasion into her rear.

"Michael!" she cried out in a painful sob, "P...please....no!"

The scent of her fear fill the air and he could taste it in the air . His long fingers gliding over her breasts as he kept her taunt buds trapped between his fingers. Her cries , sobs , and protests hit the air as he pushed the thick cap to the small dark star. He slowly pushed it in forcing the hole wider till with a sudden rush the tip was sucked into the virgin hole and he let out a soft moan at the feeling of her rear gripping tightly to him as if slowly sucking him in further.

His right hand slid down to between her thighs as her feet were barely touching the ground as he slid each in slowly.

He continued to force the wide head of his shaft into her, paying no attention to her tearful protests. Was this a punishment? Did he not care for her, at all..? she wondered to herself. The thoughts made her heart ache. Enough so, that it briefly overrode the burning pain of his entry into her forbidden back entrance.

She jerked involuntarily as his hand crept to the juncture between her thighs and delved into her tender folds. A myriad of emotions flooded through her tense body as pleasure met pain in a battle of supremecy over her senses. She moaned outloud at the dual sensations as she leaned back further into him, forcing him even further inside her ass.

The sounds of the protests that slipped out from her lips seemed to fill the air , almost in tune with his heavy breathing in her ear showing his enjoyment of what he was taking from her. Still he knew that he would have to offset this eventually with something more tender for the girl, still a lesson had to be taught. And such an enjoyable lesson it was. He felt her jerk at the touch of those long fingers to her sex.

even with how she struggled against the invasion , forcing her dark entrance to stretch and accommodate his girth with each slow push upward filling her more with each thrust he could feel how she was excited as he touched her. Her silken folds seemed to react once more to his touch as he slid his fingers over her wetness. At his touch he felt her push her rear right back to his groin and burying his shaft right to the end of that dark passage. He leaned to her ear , the tip of his tongue slipped over the edge of her lobe his voice was confident as if he held knowledge she did not " it is OK to let me know you are enjoying this my dear "

Abby's trembling body reluctantly gave in to his demanding entry as the pleasure/pain overwhelmed her completely. Her whimpers and moans only seemed to urge him on as he skillfully mastered her body with confidence and ease.

"it is OK to let me know you are enjoying this my dear "

She shook her head in silent denial as tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. Oh....but his hands..the things he did with his fingers.... she moaned despite her efforts not to as the dual sensations- both from behind and in front, made her dizzy.

Then, suddenly- something exploded inside of her as exstacy pumped through her veins causing her to scream out his name while flashes of white lights lit up the darkness behind her tightly closed eyes....

In this she stood very little chance against him. He had centuries behind him to learn to play the female's body like a fiddle and she was no different. Well not entirely, she had been raised and bred for this and how she responded showed the subliminal training that took place in her life.

He felt her shake as she moaned and yet still tried to struggle at all he was putting her threw but it was then when his name rang from her lips and echoed within the forest .He felt her rear passage tighten around his shaft as she screamed and he felt her body offer its release to his touch. Feeling she was ready for a harder strokes he reached his hand from her pussy and slid the fingers into her mouth as he started to push harder into her

She could feel the throb of his shaft in its excitement while he plowed into her tight rear. The sound of his flesh hitting hers , feeling the thick head push right up to the passage's end . Shaking her body with the force of his thrusts

Lost in both mindless excstasy and agony, she sucked the fingers he placed into her mouth to keep from screaming out again. He was like a raging savage as he used her body to slake his urgent and demanding needs.

Her body still trembled with the aftershocks of her orgasm as she became increasingly sensitive and the pleasure turned quickly to pain. "M....Michael!" she cried out, unable to keep it in. Her voice was filled with fear and desperation while her mind refused to consider that he might very well ignore her pleas. Did he not know that despite everything, she loved him with all of her heart and soul ? That she always had..? Did that mean so little to him..? Did SHE mean so little to him..?

She twisted and struggled, with renewed urgency, as she cried out one last time " Please, Michael!"

He could feel her lips wrapped around his fingers while she sucked for all she was worth, feeling as her tongue licked him clean from her own cum and juices. He could feel her trembling as she vried out but his hips continued to pound into her once virgin rear. He pulled his fingers from her mouth as she cried out and slipped them once more over her sensitive clit. Still ripe from her orgasm he pushed the digits back in meeting the pace of his thrusting into her small body.

As his hips smacked to her cheeks his palm smacked to her clit. He groaned at the feeling of his throbbing shaft each time it invaded into her tight hole. he was lost in his pleasure of her as she could feel the urgency of his thrusts. the way his shaft seemed to pulse within her as if it held a beat of its own.

She realized now that he would spare her no mercy, no reprieve from the carnal pleasure he took from her body. This was not the Michael she had known since she was a small girl, therefore her pleas were useless.

She cried out as he thrust his hand roughly against her sex, once again adding pleasure to the pain. Her traitorous body reacted with a fresh wave of liquid arousal so intense she could smell the sweet scent in the night air. Apparantly he could as well because he suddenly slapped at her tiny bundle of nerves that instantly sent her rushing into the throes of another orgasm that had her screaming his name into the dark night.

She tried to run and a lesson needed to be taught that when she misbehaves punishment is completed. Still he seemed to find more enjoyment at how she too was enjoying it and yet hated it at the same time. As her walls tightened her grip upon his shaft seemed to tighten as she reached her peek his other hand grabbed her hair pulling her had back as his fangs came out.

His fingers moved at the same speed as his thrusting shaft into her rear. Keeping pressure upon bother the thin wall so between her openings to feel his shaft and fingers sliding to her, as well as the fingers touching upon her sensitive spots within her soaked hole. His tongue slid over her atery along her neck before sinking in, the breif pain then the sudden pleasure would rush threw her as his bite sunk in.

He let out a loud moan with the sounds of their bodies meeting before he let out a pleasurable moan as her blood rushed to his mouth and she could feel his cock jerking inside of her as he reached his peek

He struck without warning. The sharp sting of pain from his lethal fangs into her smooth and delicate neck pushed her into a swirling vortex of ecstasy. She could form no thoughts or words nor rational emotions to describe her feelings at that moment. Michael consumed her very being. He was everywhere- he surrounded her not just physically but mentally as well as he made her his eternal slave .

What could have been minutes or hours later, she wasn't quite sure which, Abby sagged against his strong body. She was more than exhausted and her legs trembled so much she doubted she could even walk.

" Michael, help me" she whispered as she felt the last bit of strength and energy leave her body.

Back
Top Bottom