Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Master (Marcuss&Charmed)

Charmed

Star
Abigail Montgomery sat in her room and stared into the rainy, dreary night while her thoughts, once again , wandered to Michael. What was he doing? Where was he? Was he alone?

She sighed in frustration and laid back on her bed. She knew too well how futile it was to continue to fantasize about him but she couldn't seem to make herself stop. Florence, her nanny/tutor and the closest thing she had to a mother, scolded her often for her "innapropriate" desires and accused her of merely having a crush on her mysterious benefactor. But Abby wasn't a child any longer, she was 18 soon to be 19 years old and she knew that what she felt for Michael was more than simple infatuation.
For as long as she'd been under his care, living here on his palatial estate since the death of her father, who was Michaels most trusted assistant, she had been besotted with him and craved his time and attention like a drug. But he was an elusive and secretive man and for the most part kept his distance- until now..................

He was perched upon a narrow ledge stone ledge of the keep. For really it was just that, something he had renovated bought many years ago but then he enjoyed the idea of it even in today's times. Watching as the moon rose to its apex in the sky he found his thoughts wandering to the girl within its walls.Little Abigail having watched her from when she was barely knee high now full grown , over the years he had been grooming her even if she did not realize it to be his.

A vessel in so many ways , for his hunger and for his dark needs and desires. An innocence that tonight he would shatter completely. Standing to his full height of almost six foot he held a solid build to him, not lanky but more of a medium frame. WIth the silk whipping in the wind showing the well muscled frame he spread his arms and fell from teh ledge Closing his eyes at the free fall and for a moment almost felt alive before tucking his feet in and turning in the air a few times and landed easily to his feet.

Turning towards the doors he made his way in.

Abby stepped out of the now tepid bath and watched as the water spiraled down the drain. She wrapped her long blond hair in a towel and slipped into her favorite blood red silk bath robe that hugged the curves of her trim body so luxuriously.
After turning off the bathroom light she went to the window in which she so often sat while looking out upon the beautiful and lush courtyard below. The moon's pearlescent light shone through like a spotlight directly on her oversized bed, illuminating the plush, silken bedspread and pillows. She opened the window just a crack to let the cool night breeze in before sitting down to brush out her hair. Once that was done, she curled up on the bed with her diary to finish today's entry-

..I wonder if I'll dream of him again tonight as I have for the past week now? Each night the dreams are more erotic- last night I awoke with my hand between my legs- rubbing my fingers through my slick wet folds while I imagined that it was him touching me....I was so close to....something..? But as always, "it" eluded me and left me feeling frustrated..again.........

Her eyes became too heavy to hold open any longer and she fell into a light sleep with the pen still in her hand.

He walked slowly threw the empty halls of the stone structure. His skin pale as he had not fed in a few days purposely for this evening. His fangs already showing as his fine clothing whispered over the well groomed body. The past few nights he had invaded her dreams getting her excited and ready for him. He could feel her sleep take hold and once more she would find her dreams quickly turning to him. This time it felt so much more real

He was within her room as he pushed open the silken robe she wore exposing her body to him. And lips touched down upon hers in a soft kiss . The pen and dairy moved away as she laid flat on her back under him. The soft material upon her flesh feeling like he was there. His lips moved to hers lightly as his tongue tasted upon her lips reveling in the beauty he had nurtured and cultivated to be his in every way

The feel of silk moving across her skin, hardening her nipples as her breasts were exposed to the cool air alerted her to his presence. His lips, when they touched hers, felt like magic as his tongue tasted and teased her.

He felt so real! she thought as she moaned beneath his solid, masculine weight. Her arms lifted around his neck as she pulled him closer afraid that if she didn't hold on tight enough, he'd dissapear and she'd be left with a hollow, aching need that only he could satisfy.

"Michael" she said, barely above a whisper. That one word, his name, held all the longing and passion she'd ever felt but could never speak of. It was both a question as well as a plea. Would this torment never end? Was she only to know his touch in her dreams..?

THe household had kept the truth of what he was from her. Citing his abenses during the day was due to businss and that he hardly ever slept. But tonight she would know the truth of what she ahd been bred for. She would become his personal vessel for all of his outlets. He kept his control upon her mind moving his body from her path to let her explore herself as he ran a finger over her body. Letting her dream continue , noting how her nipples stood out and the folds of her sex glistened under her own excitement.

The tip of his tongue ran over her neck able to feel the beating of her atery as she grew excited more by the moment. Soon enough she would know him well. Soon she would come to accept him and wilingly give to him everything. His hand touched upon her cheek

As his tongue ran a wet trail along her neck, her heart beat against her rib cage and her need for him became desperate. She writhed beneath him trying to satisfy the ache that came from deep inside her core.

Whenever she questioned him as to why he only came to her in her dreams and only during the dark of night, "it was how things were meant to be," he'd whispered to her. When she was awake and far away from the powerful influence of the dreams, she'd often wondered if she was crazy. If maybe it was just her overactive imagination and budding libido that had created an ellaborate and erotic fantasy?

Then tonight, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to meet her mouth for a kiss, she saw that his incisors had lengthened to impossibly sharp points. Almost like.....like fangs...

Her heart sank to the pit of her stomach then. But not out of fear but because it meant that none of this was real....

In the silence of the room he could hear the strong beat of her heart in the excitement, felt how she writhed under him . Feeling her slipping her arms around his neck pulling him in for that kiss His long hair would come like a shroud over her features and it would seem that in the moment As the hint of his fnags seemed to touch her mind that the smell of fear rushed form her.

A game maybe.... Yes that sounded approiate for he would be curious to see what she would do with this new knowledge set within her dreaming mind. With a final touch of her sliding over her frame he seemed to slip from her dream once more nothing more then a shadow presence .

He hid within the shadows of the room blending in letting her wake from her dream. A smile upon his pasty face he was simply a part of the background letting her run with fear...

She woke with a start, holding her disheveled robe closed over her sensitive breasts as she searched the shadows with fearful eyes.

"M...Michael?" she said barely above a whisper.

There! enveloped in the deepest shadowed corner of the room....she thought she saw the slightest shift of the darkness. "Michael..? Are you th..there?"

He watched her awake with a start and pulling her silken robe over the swell of her chests. He could still see the hard nipples trying to push threw them . Her whispered words seemed to fill the room as she called his name. He gave thought to weather he should announce his prence or not. IT did not take long as he made the motions causing her to question the air one more.

Stepping out the soft click of his boots on the stone floor " Yes my dear.. I am. Dreams wake you once more ?" His rich voice would fall upon her seeming to offer much for her senses to play on while he stepped out from the shadows. His fine clothing hung to the well built man, seeming a bit on the pale side as his eyes roamed over her barely covered form.

" Yes my dear.. I am. Dreams wake you once more ?"

Relief flooded her as she let out the breath she had been holding. There was a part of her that was disappointed that it was just a dream because of the aching need for him that continued to beat at her with unrelenting intensity and the other part that meant she had nothing to fear from him because he didn't really have fangs afterall.

"Yes...they did, but you're here now and all is well." she said as she worried her bottom lip between her teeth- a nervous habit she had. "Um..Michael?" her voice was slightly hesitant as if she feared he would reject her- " Would ...would you come and lie with me?" When he didn't immediately answer, her face heated with embarrassment but when she started to say nevermind-suddenly he was there, in front of her. She blinked rapidly as she hadn't even seen him move....

The relief that came over her was apparent while she offered to his ears the sweet voice of hers. Really in many ways she was perfect but then he had his fingers in every aspect of her raising. From her physical activities, her friends , studies, Every aspect of her environment.His hand came up brushed the smooth cheek having heard the fear in her voice and the heated want as well.At her final question she felt his finger touch lightly to her throat and slowly slide down parting her robe slightly so it barely covered her only leaving the middle of her body exposed.

His lips pressed to her artery in a light kiss upon the flesh. The tips of his tongue touched upon the skin as he purposely forced a bit of air into his longs only to slowly expel the slow breath onto her. She would feel his other hand slide under the robe along the curve of her waist and touch to the small of her back but in that moment she to would feel the press of two very sharp teeth

Her eyes drifted closed, her long thick lashes fanned out upon her face while Michael parted her robe. A sigh came from her slightly opened mouth as her tongue slowly wetted her suddenly parched lips. Anticipation raced through her while her nipples hardened as his chilled hand made it's seductive way across her waist to her back.

Her head fell back, her long hair flowing free behind her as his lips opened on the pulsing vein in her neck. She moaned then at the sudden and unexpected moment of pain but before she could react to it, she was overcome with the most extremely erotic pleasure she'd ever known.

Her slender arms came up around him and with surprising strength she held him to her while her body shuddered and trembled beneath him. She thrust her breasts against him desperate to feel his skin against hers.
"Oh God! Michael!" she whispered while her nails raked down his cloth covered back- his mouth still attached to her throat.

The way she bared her neck almost in offering to his lips , smelling from her the rising of excitement she was coming to find so close to his presence. He would tease the flesh first with the points of his teeth, and the tip of his tongue slid over the prefect skin. It was then the fangs for the first time would pierce her skin, the sudden rush of pain wuld hit her as he slid threw the thin barriar easily and he would taste taht first drop that hit the tip of his tongue

It's taste exploded upon his taste buds, that of virgin blood, untainted and untouched It would be then she would find the pain washed away, by the feeling of pure pleasure Like a warmth came form the inside out while her blood slowly fell upon his tongue with the soft pull of his lips upon the small wounds. Her arms felt as the small appendages slipped around him while her body responded to the bite.

He caught her gasp and whisper feeling the nails tear into her shirt not minding while she felt his hands slid around to the small of her back under the robe causing it to part more. His right hand slid up to the back of her neck while he prolonged the bite , giving her the most pleasure he could from it. His left hand slipped over the pert rump feeling the fingers pull her hips to his groin

Abbey felt as if she was floating in a dream where only Michael's touch could reach her. She ran her trembling hands through his silken hair as she emitted a tiny, feminine gasp at the feel of his arousal pressed against her. The feel of his clothing against her sensitive nipples created a friction that only added fuel to her desire. Soon, her robe slid almost fully from her shoulders to leave her bare ,vulnerable and spotlighted by the moonlight that shone into the room.

Despite the trance like state she reveled in, there was something, niggling in the back of her mind..something urgent, something unpleasant that she kept pushing away from her consciousness. But it was incessant in it's persistance and kept intruding into her thoughts- determined to make her aware of something......but what?

It was only moments later that she found out........and her screams of terror and denial echoed into the night.

The girl seemed to be unable to stop trembling in her want as while her arousal seemed to grow by the leaps and bounds under his bite and delicate touch upon her. The sound of the thin robe fell to the floor in a soft whisper that his ears caught. The pert nipples seemed to sscream for attention , ache for his touch as she seemed to press herself against him in the increasing need.

Then as his tongue slid over the woulds closing them while his body grew warmer from her blood that passed threw her veins His tongue slid over his lips cleaning the few drops that had escaped him, He listened to the scream that echoed from her lips and his hand came up to cup her cheek " Do you think girl that you were raised to be merely a lovely doll upon my arms?" his dark commanding hues looked to her with a dark look to them As he smiled to her

She shook her head in denial, her eyes wide with fright as she tried to scramble away from him.
"No...no this can't be hap..happening" her nudity now had her desperate to cover herself.
Her world had so quickly become a nightmare that she couldn't wake from. How was this possible? she thought as she tried to keep her eyes averted from his.

" Do you think girl that you were raised to be merely a lovely doll upon my arms?"

Her mind suddenly raced back to the years after her beloved father died as she tried to make sense of what he said. Did her father know what he was? Surely not, he'd never leave her in the hands of a ..of a ...monster! The implications were too heartbreaking to consider and she was too scared and confused to think rationally. There was only one thing for her to do now- she had to get away...far, far away.

So in a desperate attempt to win her freedom, Abbey bolted up from the bed, her robe trailing behind her as it slipped off her arms in the process, leaving her to flee completely naked. She should have known she'd never make it to the door,however, for not a second later, he was there..standing in front of her- with strong hands that held her reverently and possessively....

<Hey do me a favor try not to do my actions for me, throws off my thoughts.. Thanks >

IN that moment her beautiful eyes widend and her scent of desire was now mingled with fear,... A fear of what he was , which of course was to be expected from the innocent female. As if reading her thoughts but more so it was etched upon her face
"Yes dear everyone knows, even your father whom was one of the most faithful servants I have had.. " his voice still gentle even as she started to run the robe falling completely from her.

Moving only with the speed that one of the undead could he blocked her way out of the room , his arms coming to rest upon her arms before sliding them around once more pulling her into his addictive embrace. "Understand my dear I can be tender but as equally cruel, It is simple to accept your fate for tonight my sweet one way or the other you will be mind completely "

"No!....No!..You're lying! My father wouldn't, he...he couldn't..."

An uncontrolled sob broke free and interrupted her own words as she tried to deny the truth. Unheeded memories came rushing back to her then, of when she was a child and her father was still alive. Recollections that, until now, her subconscious mind kept buried deep, hidden from her.

It was nighttime and her father had put her to bed an hour earlier, yet she had trouble falling asleep. She got up and opened her bedroom door, her small bare feet treaded silently across the dark hardwood floors that led to the living room where the light was softly emanating from. When she turned the corner, Michael was there standing over her father who sat in his favorite recliner- with his outstretched arm to his mouth, as if in a kiss.. As she watched, unobserved, she saw that it was more like a bite. Michael was biting her father?

Michael's arms holding her like a steel band brought her back to the present.

"Understand my dear I can be tender but as equally cruel, It is simple to accept your fate for tonight my sweet one way or the other you will be mind completely "

As the tears fell from her frightened eyes, she struggled with renewed vigor. "No..please, Michael let me go!"

The sobs that came from her seemed to soften his now colored features feeling her blood moving threw his veins warming him. While her mind seemed to go to some past thought he watched her. The dark hues seemed to almost be sharing the thought she had chosen to bring to her mind

A smile came to his lips with the thoughs of her father, a loyal servant if he had ever had one .. He knew that she would come around.

With her words he smiled and she felt the roughness of him as he pushed her onto her bed "This my dear is what you have been groomed for, And It what has been driving you even night, your dreams.. They will only get worse, the hunger for me will only grow.

"Think on that girl " He turned as the thick door shut with a loud thud leaving her within the large empty room, his boots echoing in the stone halls as he left her to her thoughts

Abbey curled into a ball and cried harder than she had since her beloved father died.
Michael's words replaying over and over in her weary mind:

"This my dear is what you have been groomed for, And It what has been driving you even night, your dreams.. They will only get worse, the hunger for me will only grow."

"No!" she sat up with the denial echoing throughout her room. She scrambled from the bed and desperately threw on whatever clothes she could find, a pair of black, thick cotton sweat pants and sweatshirt and her shoes and ran out the door.

The tears in her eyes made everything blurry but she knew the way to the front door- she knew this estate like the back of her hand. She didn't pass anyone and she was glad, as she didn't know where she was going or if she'd be back and didn't think she could face anyone to explain why.

She ran into the dark, moonlit night and without care to her own safety, she kept going through the forbidding and dangerous forest......

He watched from the balcony as hte girl ran. He had been expecting that to happen and the staff was under orders to let her go. He waited till she dissapeared into the forest before he lept easily from the balcony. His cloak fluttering in the wind as he landed easily upon his feet and took off in a quick sprint. The trees whipped past as he sped threw following her scent, then sprinting around her in a wide circle.

Without even breathing hard, but then he didn't need to he leaned up against a tree along the path she was taking. The moon light outlined his body as he enfolded his arms over his chest seeing her coming up along the trail. He smiled as his eyes stayed upon her rushing up " Going somewhere girl.. ?"

She had been frightened and lost when she found the well worn path and started down it's winding walkway. With the sounds of the nocturnal creatures that inhabited the forest surrounding her, her panic began to rise when she looked up and saw Michael. He stood there, casually against a tree as if waiting for her. She froze mid step at the smile on his devestatingly handsome face,
"Going somewhere girl.. ?"

She turned to run, yet.... where would she go? What might she face within the depths of the forest that would be worse than him..?

Slowly, hesitantly she turned back around to face him with her tear stained face and fear evident in her eyes.
"No.. I've nowhere to go, I've got nobody to go to, which is exactly how you planned it all these years isn't it, Michael?" She emphasized his name with anger, as if it was foulness on her tongue, yet the pain in her eyes as she looked upon him was far greater than her anger and fear combined. He had broken her heart and shattered her dreams- naive though they might have been.

"Wh..what do you want from me..?" she said with more courage than she actually felt.

He watched her suddenly freeze as the sound of his deep voice reached her ears and she saw his dark silken clad form leaning nonchalantly against the tree. He saw the hesistation as if she was going to try and bolt but then she paused as if realizing that she really did not have anywhere to go.

He smiled at her words and surprised at her sudden fit of courage and before the words finished leaving her lips he was right there in front of her. His hand reached around grabbing a fist full of hair and pulling her hard to him before pullin back upon the hair as he leaned in. His now warmed breath fell upon her ear

"Girl.. I have not spend the past years having you groomed so you can leave me. No you will yield to me, and to the desires. " And she would feel him knock her bag from her hands and grabbing the front of her gown tore it off of her letting the wind catch the clothing and sending it off.

Abby gasped as he grabbed her by the hair and bent close to her ear
Girl.. I have not spend the past years having you groomed so you can leave me. No you will yield to me, and to the desires.
his warm breath sending chills dancing across her skin. Damn her traitorous body! she thought silently as it reacted with a familiar ache deep in her core at the intensity with which his gaze bore straight through to her soul. She did not want to want him! She did not want to succumb to the sensual arousal his touch ignited inside her!

Then, Michael suddenly grabbed the front of her gown and ripped it down the middle and she cried out in both shock and fear. She was naked underneath except for the tiny scrap of silk that covered her bare sex and the feel of the cool night air upon her skin instantly hardened her nipples. Her hands came up instinctually to cover herself as she slowly backed away from him....

Back
Top Bottom