Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Survival Island - The Cassandra Castaways (NSFW)

Um... really? Okay. Um, skill check.

Medical Skill check
Medical skill check for Debbie to realize that is a bad idea.
It's more medical than first aid, but I'll let First aid apply so Debbie gets a +1
Medical roll: [O] [-] [+] [-] = -1
Result -1 + 1 = 0

Yikes! So, failed skill check. Debbie does not realize this is a bad idea and that marble sized eggs couldn't have made it past Tammy's cervix. Contrary to what hentai would have you believe the cervix only really dilates during labor. It dilates a tiny amount when a woman is menstruating to let blood and the sloughed off uterine lining escape.

If Debbie removes her fingers, she'll find that Tammy is now bleeding.

Elodie - Debbie's efforts to insert fingers into Tammy's cervix hurts like hell. Take a wound.

This island was pure hell, they needed to get out of there as fast as they could or else they were all dead if this wasn’t hell already. Everything on the ship went out fast, she could not remember it all before she knew it she was on the raft on the way to hell as the ship sank to the ocean depts. The last thing she remembered was the raft going down before she woke up on the sands of the beach, the hell island. Coughing the last bit of sea water left inside her she turned around, it was all in slow motion, her hands shaking and her body not moving, fear gripped her mind and her very soul.

The first thing she notice, and the first indication this island was strange was the fact that there were no males in this island. She knew for a fact that there were a lot of males in the ship but why only females in the island soon it became clear, somehow they turned females out of nothing. One of them claiming that she was a male was the catalyst then people started coming out telling others about how somehow they were males since birth and somehow on the island they became female. Was magic like that even possible? For the human body to change genders like that it required a lot more than just landing on an island and somehow there they were, males turned females.

Then the confirmation that this was an horror island, the drone bee a huge one at that. The horrific monster did not attacked but started raping the girls, no matter what Mikoto could not do anything she felt so useless, so afraid and weak. Rushing back to the sandy beach she looked at the sea and just hugged her knees, she had seen enough she wanted out from that place. Her eyes however were at the ocean she needed to see if there were other wrecks around, perhaps she could scavenge something from them, perhaps medical supplies to help the ones that were egged by the bee monster.

She knew one thing, the ship she came in would not be the only ones there other wrecks needed to be around. Diving to them was no problem perhaps even the ship they came in, there had to be supplies there for sure. That was the way she could help, the ocean was her place she just needed to find a reason to jump into the ocean.

The sea is calmer after the storm. No more huge surging waves. Just the soothing steady pounding of the surf. The water isn't all that clear. It probably should be, but the storm stirred up a lot of silt and the ocean is still a slate grey instead of a clear transparent blue. That makes it difficult to spot anything in the water. Mikoto can see a change in the waves farther out to sea, marking the start of the barrier reef. She also sees a lot of seagulls along the shore. No doubt they are still after the fish that washed up on the shore with the storm. There certainly might be something washed upon the shore further up or down the beach, but nothing obvious. Or perhaps with the storm the waves washed any debris up past the beach and into the jungle.

Although... to the south as far as she could see along the beach... was that a hill or some kind of structure?

@Opale - I believe Rising of the Moon is waiting for you to respond to Debbie's botched attempt.

@Opale & @Rising Of The Moon - Mikoto has noticed something in the ocean to the south. Maybe Kendra and Tony could wander out of the ocean, interact with the new player and go investigate?

Oops. This was supposed to be in OOC.

Last edited:
Zoey was quite surprised when the last sleeping survivor suddenly jumped up and fled the shelter of the raft with nary a word. Concerned she got up and followed, finding her at the beach, apparently searching the waves. "Hey - Mikoto, was it? Are you doing alright, dearie? You just up and fled back there - you should probably take it slow, you weren't quite there when we evacuated the ship - did you hit your head on something?" Without waiting for an answer she reached out and began feeling Mikoto's head for any suspicious bumps.

Tammy cried out more than once, as she was turned around, and forced to lay on her back now. he delirium fading away within minutes, as she was made to push and felt Debbie extract the eggs one by one from her sex. Soon, her pleasure moans were turning into pain ones. Elodie took her friends hand in hers, unable to do much, but to be a support to her panic. At the sudden vision of the blood flowing, she exclaimed "Deb! Something gone wrong ! " And Tammy was sobbing in pain, squeezing her hand so hard Elodie's hand was sore.

Futher in the jungle, Tony was walking among the luxurious nature. Pushng the massive leaves of palms and other bushes, and roaming a bit aimlessly. At first, the idea was to find out more about this new body, and explore it a bit. But now, Tony wasn't sure it was a good idea anymore. It was not the way he imagined his first time with a girl would be...

His ears detected something... or rather someone ? Voices... Hastily, rushing towards the beach he blinked at the vision of two other rescapees. And called !

"Hey ! HEYYYY ! Over there ! Oh my god ! You survived too !"

“A huge bee… raped someone backed there… this island is not the usual island… we need to find a first aid kit or something we will need it… perhaps there” she pointed at the large structure far away. We could also pick up any packages or suitcases that washed ashore, we cannot go into the forest without some sort of weapon plus we need to get a fire started… I cannot do it alone… I am afraid of going there alone not after what I saw…If I knew the water was safe I could swim and get us some fish also… but not knowing what this island has instore I cannot bring myself to do it”.

She looked at Zoey and shook her head, “I am alright… scared as fuck but alright. Do you know someone that has a knife or something with them? Perhaps we can make some spears to fish and get some food and a fire for tonight… tomorrow I can go to that thing over there, if it’s a building then we can use it as a shelter… who knows”. Looking back at someone calling from the distance, "No! we are spirits of the people in the ship...". Rolling her eyes she sighed looking around the area hoping to find something that she can use to make some spears or weapons.

"I see that! Fuck!" Debbie pulled out her hand with a curse and wiped it clean on her shirt. This had not gone to plan at all. "Right. We have to get her back to the raft. We have a First Aid Kit there, and hopefully less of whatever did this. Come on, help me get her up." Together the two of them managed to get Tammy loaded into Debbie's arms, and set out back to the raft. After a moment, Debbie spoke up again. "Okay, I have her good. You can go ahead, warn Zoey, and then prepare some bedding not to the raft, in the shade. As damp as it is inside I don't want to put her there."

"Wha- you saw what did that?" Zoey gave her an incredulous look. Elodie had given her a very short and very jumbled recount of how her and Debbie had found Tammy, but neither of them had arrived in time to see what had happened - they had just found the aftermath. "Why didn't you tell anyone?! Or call for help? Deborah has a gun, for fuck's sake!" The diver gave a long sigh, pushing her fingers through her hair in frustration. "Well, what's done is done."
She squinted to where Mikoto pointed. "Huh. Well, we have a First Aid Kit in the raft, so we're covered for any immediate emergencies. But having more certainly wouldn't be a bad thing. As for weapons - like I said, Deborah has a gun, dunno how much ammo. And I get the feeling she can handle herself in a fight - those delicious legs of hers probably kick like a moose's. Knife - also in the raft, but its a tool for cutting, not a combat knife or anything. Wouldn't go around trying to fight with it. Fishing tackle and food for about two days. Water is more critical - we'll run out of that in a day. If you want to fish you can go for it. Enough dead fish lying about from the storm - can't eat them safely, but can use them as bait.
But I agree with exploring that place. I like the idea of hard shelter more and more."

“Yeah, right try to attack it only for I to become another target. Bees hunt in groups so where there was one more would be for certain. Also a gun? Do not make me laugh a gun would just piss them off… trust me she was just unlucky that whatever that huge bee was it caught her. If I moved then the others that surely were around could had gotten me. I can swim and I can get some fresh fish if I could get some spears”. She sighed and looked at the forest shaking her head, “Trust me I wanted to help but if I gotten in trouble there would be two people in need for help”. She stood up and looked at the building, “We need to get there, who knows perhaps we can get something useful if not a good place to make camp. You seem to know them better so get at least one more of them and bring the knife so we can carve some spears”.

201px-DireWolves.jpg
In the modern world man is the alpha predator and even other predators such as wolves seek out easier prey. Humans fight back. However, the dire wolves of the island didn’t have that same reluctance to hunt humans. To them humans were merely prey. The smell of blood and the sounds of screams brought the dire wolves to where the castaways made landfall. They could smell the blood. One human female was wounded. She was their target.

Two of the vicious predators charged out at Elodie, Tammy, and Debbie. They were huge. The size of horses, but the were not timid grass-eaters. One of them seized Tammy by the leg, its teeth dug in deep enough to inflict a horrible wound that would be potentially fatal on it’s own, even before the creature started dragging Tammy back by her leg.

The other dire wolf charged Debbie and Elodie and met King. Even though the giant mastiff was small compared to the dire wolf, the loyal dog didn’t hesitate to protect his mistress. The two canines snapped at each other inflicting minor wounds growling and snarling.

A short distance away Zoey and Mikoto saw Tony walking toward them. They naturally turned to the sounds of the barking and growling. That’s when the third dire wolf struck. Normally, it would go for the legs crippling it’s prey so that it couldn’t flee. However, it realized that it had taken it’s prey completely by surprise. It bit down on Tony’s head. It’s jaws wide enough to bite down on her entire skull. It lifted the new girl off the ground and shook, snapping Tony’s neck before the girl even knew what was happening to her.

The dire wolf had it’s kill and dropped Tony’s body. It turned to the other humans and growled.

Debbie reacted in an instant, relying on instincts ingrained by years of training. She pushed Elodie behind her with one arm, covering the girl with her own body as she drew her weapon and readied it. She turned the gun on the charging wolf, but King was faster, meeting the creature mid leap. The two canines were immediately entangled, fighting tooth and claw, and she couldn't shoot one without risking to hit the other.
The second wolf was dragging away a screaming Tammy, but the two fighting canines were between them, and she couldn't get a shot. Debbie could have tried circling, but her first priority was Elodie, and so she kept backing up, forcing the girl to come along with her.

Besides, unless she got exceedingly lucky and hit the heart or the brain, her pistol simply wasn't powerful enough to kill something that size quickly, and she had no doubt that the second wolf would come for her if she proved to be a threat.

Zoey was about to remark on something Mikoto had said - she had never heard of bees hunting anything, and let alone in groups - when the wolves struck. And unlike Debbie the diver froze for several seconds, eyes wide with shock as she tried to process the situation. It wasn't until the wolf growled that she snapped out of it. But then she acted. "Water, now!" she barked at Mikoto, and then dove into the waves without hesitation. Wolves could swim, of course. But they weren't very good at it, nor competent divers, and she liked her chances at evading one in the water a lot better than she liked her chances on land.

Everything went to hell in a matter of a few seconds, the howls were one thing that she did not wanted to hear if bees attacked by groups wolves specialized on pack hunting. In just a few seconds people started to get eaten left and right, Mikoto was fearful for her life as she looked around her options. She could go to the forest and get up on a huge tree but those things were massive, they were not traditional wolves so a tree was out of the question. She then saw the ocean, it was where she was the best but she did not knew what horrible things could muster this island oceans and she already seen huge bees and horse sized wolves what else would this island throw at them, especially the big ocean.

With no chance to think more as the wolves settled for a charge she began running towards the ocean taking off her shirt and keeping it with her just in case. She jumped into the water and began swimming as far as she could go up until they stopped hunting them.

Elodie screamed as the horrific scenes happened in front of her eyes. The violence, the blood, the screams of Tammy, and the snap sound of Tony's neck that got broken as he was shakken like a ragdoll before been left for dead.
SHe stumbled back, groggy from the shock. Debbie's yells were just another indistinct sound for her, as the monstrous Wolves growled at King, at them, and stepped towards them. Something snapped into Elodie's, and she turned on her heel to flee as fast as she could in the jungle, to try to escape those beasts.

Elodie's story continues in Hentai Horror Survival Island - Horrors of the Heiress (Opale)

@Rising Of The Moon - Debbie can follow after, but Elodie has a head start. By the time Debbie reaches the section of the jungle with the dark green vines, Elodie will have a tentacle shoved in her mouth and will be held inside the plant's pod. Debbie won't be able to hear Elodie, even if she passes close-by calling out her name. Fortunately for Debbie, the plant only has one pod so can only feed upon one victim at a time. The plant won't attack Debbie. The dire wolves will also avoid the territory of the Rooted Plantvine, so by crossing through that patch of jungle, she will be able to escape them. I await one last post for Debbie to finish this thread, then Debbie will move to Guarding Herself.

She felt it whe the girl suddenly broke contact and turned to run. "Elodie, wait!" Debbie tried to snatch her, but only managed to tear a chunk out of the girl's nightgown, the cloth having been weakened by saltwater and sun. "Goddammit, stop!" A growl made her snap her attention back to the wolves. Debbie continued to back up quickly, dragging her heels to feel for any obstacles before she tripped over them, keeping her gun pointed towards the predators until she had left the clearing with the life raft behind.

Only then did she turn, but Elodie had disappeared. Debbie followed at a jog, following the trail of broken branches and trampled foliage the girl had left behind. "Elodie! Goddammit, where are you?" Debbie called, swearing under her breath. But there was no answer, and the trail eventually ran out deep in a group of thick green vines that dominated the local area. There was no sign of her ward. The bodyguard turned slowly, wondering if perhaps the girl had made a sharp turn here, but the only trampled area was the one she had come from. But there were paths, spaces where one might have walked further into the vines. Perhaps Elodie had fallen and come to her senses, then continued at a more careful, less destructive pace?
It was the only explanation she had. With a sigh Debbie picked the most likely option, although her reasoning was mostly guesswork, and continued deeber into the jungle.

Back
Top Bottom