Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Rocket (Kal Tammy x Raku)

The amount of damage Pidgey did wasn’t what he expected. It looks like Eevee wasn’t doing so hot from that attack. She must be still feeling the injuries from their battle with Blue. It even showed. ”Eevee! Pull back!” Yuki threw another basic ball at pidgey.

Yuki throws a pokeball at Pidgy: [1d20]=20

Capture confirm?:[1d100-1]=61-1=60

The ball manages to strike Pidgey right between the eyes, stunning he small bird for a moment as the energy overtook it. Two shakes of the ball before the device gave an audible click, marking the Pidgey as caught. A moment later Blue threw her own ball and though it shook a little longer, it too clicked with satisfaction.

Blue let out a small cheer, jumping up in a small bit of excitement at her first capture. “We did it!” The she threw herself at you, arms wrapping around you in a tight hug that pressed her body agains you.

While happy about his first capture as well, it wasn’t as strong as Blue’s excitement. This is why Blue sudden hug caught him completely off guard. Both arms held to his side as she wrapped around him. ”Y-Ya. We did!” Yuki muttered in a low and surprised tone as he pulled his arms from his side. Both limps wrapping around Blue to return her hug and give a light pat on the back.

From this close he can tell how nice she smelled. But the very thought made him separate himself from the girl. This and to check on Eevee. ”You should get some rest. You did a lot alrighty.” Yuki took his pokeball out and returned Eevee to the device. She should be alright in there until they arrive at Virdian. ”That wasn’t as smooth as I was hoping, but we really did it!” The fallen pokeball, with his new partner was retrieved. ”I didn’t know I can feel so anxious about throwing a ball. Just hope Eevee will be alright until we get to town.”

"We should be okay, Pokemon aren't typically too aggressive down this route from what I've read." She picked up her own ball, plus the one that had missed but hadn't shattered. "Will have to think of a name for you..." Clipping the ball into place at her belt, she kept River out who had not suffered in the battle besides a little bit of fright. "Well, onward then."

The rest of the trip down Route 1 was uneventful enough, Pokemon a little less willing to chance a group of two than normal. As such that afternoon they'd arrive at Viridian city the first major settlement of their journey. The Pokemon Centre was right off Route 1, ideally placed to help incoming trainers. With the injured team they had, it made sense to head inside. The building was a large one, designed both to be a Pokemon hospital and a place for trainers to crash for the night without having to spend money on an actual hotel or else camp. Handing your balls in, the pink-haired nurse behind the counter would put them through a machine and maybe half an hour later, hand back to the fully healed Pokemon with a smile.

”Thank you, nurse. How much will that be?” Yuki was still unfamiliar with Pokémon centers and assumed he will need to pay for the treatment. He even had his wallet out once the question was asked. ”I don’t have much on me, so I can work it off it needed.” Once the system was explained to him, he’ll feel a little embarrassed before bowing to the nurse as thanks for her work.

Eevee was brought out of her pokeball again and Pidgey as well. He was just caught, so there might be bad blood between them. ”I’msorry about that Eevee. Thought it wouldn’t take a battle to capture Pidgey.” The evolution Pokémon was placed on his lap as he sat on the center’s bench. Petting his partner, his mind thought back to what Blue was going on about.

A name for her Starly? That’s right. She gives her Pokémon nicknames doesn’t she? Another thing Pokémon trainers do, which seems pretty insignificant at first. They made sense the more he thought about it. Nicknames give Pokémon a sense of individual identity, separate from others of their species. They even help in case two trainers with the same Pokémon end up battling. Trainers have some level of attachment too those they name too.

Coming to terms with all of this, it only made sense for him to give his Pokémon a name. But what works? ”Hey Eevee? What do you think of the name, Vivi?” He looked prepared for a harsh rejection from her. Wouldn’t be a surprise since the name is just a play on her species name.

”Hey Blue? Have you been this far out before? Wanted to see what you think of this city. Never been here before, so I wanted some advice.” He was thinking about finding trainers to battle or just training, regardless of what she says.

Eevee accepted the petting, a little awkwardly at first but slowly melted more into it. At the offered name she tilted her head before going ahead and giving what was clearly a nod accepting Vivi as her nickname happily enough. Either not minding or even liking the play on Eevee for the name.

Blue sat down on the bench with you, leaning back a little as she relaxed. "Came out here a few times growing up. There is the Gym, but that's the gateway to the Pokemon League so would avoid that, though I hear all gyms adjust their teams based on how many badges you have so you could do that one first. They have a club here called the Trainer House, specifically for trainers to set matches against one another, you pay to get in and then can get a payout at the end rather than paying each loss individually. Couple more Routes leading off this one you can dip into, one heading north but one to the west that usually has some Pokemon before the gates to victory road."

"Other than trainer specific stuff? A little bland here, got a small nightlife, bars and the like but that's overshadowed by the larger cities. Really this place is all geared towards trainers, so close to Victory Road and all."

Yuki simply gave Blue his full attention with a narrowed look. His mind taking mental notes of each spot and detail given to him. It wasn’t anything special to go off of. Besides the gym, but he already made his decision regarding it. ”The gym was the one thing I knew about this town. Not the team adjustment, however.” It did make sense though. The league can’t expect trainers to follow a set path throughout the entire region. Trainers are naturally going to want to go where they want to go first and at their own pace. ”Still, I’m not going to fight the gym. Not right now. It’s a know fact that it’s the strongest in all of Kanto. The one gym leader that stands among all others. I’m wasting everything if I don’t fight him at his strongest. That means getting the other badges before fighting him.” He explained with absolute certainty about his choice and narrowed eyes. The Vridian City gym was the true test of strength. A test he won’t half ass.

He tried to relax too, but couldn’t get comfortable. Not like Blue can. Yuki was too stiff. The attempt was there at least. ”Um.....I know this sounds weird, but do you want to keep.....hanging out? Like see more of the city and possible train a bit more together? We did come all the way here with each other. It’s completely fine if you don’t want too! I.....just wanted to ask...” The young man fell back into some sort of awkward teen state, hoping she would say yes. This girl was the first person he can feel more relaxed around. Nothing like the people of Orre, who are always out for themselves.

Blue gave a relaxed shrug and a nod. "Wouldn't mind that, looks like we pretty much are on the same path right now anyway. Would be no trouble sticking around for a while, safer road and hey maybe I can get you to even relax a little." Giving you another teasing wink as she notes your awkwardness

"Well we have some daylight left, if you'd like we can do a little training outside before we hit the town. Guessing you're not the drinks and party sort of guy so we could either give the trainer club a shot or else go for a movie or something?" Either she was unaware she was kinda just taking him on a date with those suggestions or was okay with that knowledge.

”Thank goodness...” He didn’t seem to know how to relax, but some part of him did once Blue accepted the offer. Poor boy’s heart can’t seem to take the idea of rejection very well. Not from someone who can possibly be his first friend in a strange new place. First human friend to be more specific. The idea of Pokémon companionship seemed more preferable for him, but human interaction was still a necessity. Unfortunately.

”Some training sounds great! Our Pokémon are still low in strength, so it will help them. Let’s just not go too overboard. Don’t want to rush them back here.” He got up from the bench and started for the exit, assuming she will follow. ”The trainer club is something I want to experience, but I don’t want to push Vivi too far today. Maybe tomorrow. I haven’t been to a movie theater before, so let’s do that after we are done!” He started blushing at his excitement for the big screen.

Applying Experience training for Eevee and Pidgy.

"Really, no movies before?" Blinking in surprise before shaking her head with a smile. "Well, we'll just have to make sure you get the full experience." For now though they headed out to do training and soon found a spot suitable, out of the town but not fully out in the wilds. They could release their group and begin training them. Though the Pidgey was a little standoffish to start with, throughout the hour spent working with him and Vivi you'll be able to get the bird to at least accept you.

With the training done and evening setting in, Blue leads you to the local movie theater, night truly fallen by the time they arrived at the large building. Here Blue would make sure they got the full experience, movie and necessary popcorn. The movie itself was a romantic comedy, something light of Blue's choosing rather than goes into anything heavier. By the time it was done it was time to turn in for the night pretty much, the Pokemon center having bunks to crash in for travelling trainers like themselves.

”I have seen a few before. Just never been to a proper movie theater. Everything I watch has been on tapes or dvd.” Even with that clarification, it didn’t come out to a very long list. He didn’t get the chance to watch many while living on the streets. Most came from his time in prison, when they allowed prisoners a movie night. Something nice for the convinces with good behavior. Not many details about the movies are still with him, unfortunately. One having to do with a prisoner and another a cowboy movie. All the prisoners sitting next to each other in metal chairs with guards on all sides. One time, he had the bad luck of sitting behind someone too tall to see over. That’s all he can remember right away.

The movie theater was a different experience all together. One that lit his eyes up like a child in a candy store. Or getting their first Pokémon. He learned first hand why theaters are given the nickname “big screen”, where it covered his entire field of view. Comfortable reclining seats and tasty snacks were the last thing he thought would come with it! Why couldn’t the movie be any better though?

”That was really fun, Blue.” Yuki smiled as they returned to the Pokémon center for the night. ”But I honestly didn’t think that was a very good movie. I’m not sure why, but it just didn’t sit well with me. Maybe because of the pair it focused on?” They were pretty annoying and kept putting road blocks into their relationship by their own actions. Their blunders were funny, but became annoying over time. Is that how couples usually act?

Yuki patted the bottom bunk, allowing her to stay on it for the night, like in the motel. Without warning or notice of Blue, he stripped down into his underwear and threw his clothes to the side. His body bare for her to see besides his most sensitive bits. Both hands were about to pull his underwear down before he stopped himself. ”Oh! I forgot to ask if you wanted to bottom bunch or not! Sorry.” The young man was completely obvious to what he was doing. Or at least partially.

"Oh they are almost all like that, kinda the trope. A hopeless couple who could solve all their issues if they just actually communicated instead of just assuming things." She shook her head with a bit of a chuckle. "Kind of just some horrible fun to laugh at."

Reaching the Pokemon Center you have a small room to yourselves, little more than a bunk and a tiny bathroom. Hardly luxurious but free, also a huge step up from a prison cell. Blue froze and watched speechless as you stripped down, revealing the surprisingly toned body beneath. Her eyes were wide and seemed to go wider still as your hands slipped into your last piece of clothing, cheeks reddened. She let out a wordlss squeak and still not looking away managed to find her voice again. "D-do you always sleep naked!?"

”Hm?” Yuki gave a confused hum from his throat while facing Blue. ”Well ya. It’s the only real way to sleep. Clothes feel suffocating while sleeping.” He said it as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world. At least, to him it was. The young man was trying to process her reaction as he stood there.

Blue didn’t know this, but his body was molded by hours of hard labor that one can only dream of. Many of his days were spent working around the streets to make money. Enough to feed himself and pay for a roof over his head. Some parts of his body even have scars from previous fights. Those from gang members, street thugs, fellow prisoners, and Pokémon being sent his way. Most healed, but many remained. Yuki didn’t notice this since his focus was on Blue.

”Are you saying that you don’t sleep naked? How come?” He was genuinely curious by now and took a step closer to give a look over her. This allowing Blue a better look at his muscles and a clear view of the package hiding in his boxers. One bigger than most his age.

Blue seemed unable to look away, eyes flicking up and down your body as you moved closer. From the muscle to one scar or another, then came the bulge his boxers hid and she was transfixed. Her blush rose and she pulled her eyes away to meet his, searching, seemingly for some sort of trick or deception, only to find the confused earnestness. Finally, she looked aside with an awkward cough. "I uhh, what me? No, of course, I do, everyone does right?" With entirely feigned confidence as she glanced at him again. "Just uhh, always in private before."

Almost feeling peer pressured into it and feeling awkward standing there fully dressed, she too began to disrobe. She slipped off her shirt, revealing the smooth youthful skin beneath and the modest baby blue bra keeping her generous bust in check. She was quite the contrast to you, no hard muscle or scars from a life on the street, no definition hardened by prison. She was soft and pampered and delicate.

After setting aside her shirt, the skirt went next, revealing matching panties and the perky rear he'd spied through the skirt before. She paused on going further right now, standing in underwear and her thigh high socks, cheeks practically pink. She watched you as if waiting for some cue from you.

He should see the problem here. Anyone with half a brain can see the problem with what’s going on here. A boy and girl just don’t get naked the day they meet each other. For some odd reason, Yuki failed to properly process this. His mind, which was hardened by years of violence and termoil, somehow had the capability to behave like a naive child, in the right circumstances. His general lack of social cues and basic knowledge being the main cause. A mentally serviceable for crime, but underdeveloped for normal interaction.

His ears failed to hear the false confidence in the girl’s voice, which allowed him to proceed. Yuki turned his body around and finally stripped the last bit of clothing from his body. A pair of black boxers, which hugged his form. They were discarded on top of his other clothes, which were going to be sorted out in the morning. His unique form of naivety forcefully turned him around to check on Blue. An action that may prove to be a mistake.

Eyes slowly became wider at the sight of the girl. He didn’t know why, but his mind became fixed onto Blue. The attributes hidden by her clothing became more admirable to the young adult. Her pale skin, developed curves, plentiful breasts, and perky rear were now burnt into his mind. Cheeks went red from the mental image, which garnered a bigger reaction from the lower part of his body. Yuki’s member stood tall for the attention of the attractive girl in front of him. It’s length and girth more than what anyone can expect. He’s no boy in that regard. This is for certain.

”.....So goodnight?” Yuki asked as some form of realization dawned onto him.

With the quite prominent reaction Blue’s eyes were drawn to your package once more as it pointed at her. Her blush grew and her breathing quickened. She was about to reach behind her back, to undo her bra but then stopped as you spoke.

Looking back into your eyes her arms wrapped around herself a little, turning more self conscious. “Just goodnight? Nothing else?” She asked with hope for something as she stood there, so close and so exposed to you.

Yuki had the blank lifted and ready to climb in. The corner was held in his fingers as Blue asked the question. His immediate response was going to be yes, but something stopped him. The tone in her voice wasn’t what he expected. It asked for something more. Why?

”....Unless you don’t want it to be nothing else.” He said with a hint of uncertainly in his voice. His gaze trying to find her’s as he hands went to undo her bra. If she allowed. Their bodies were so close that Blue would be able to feel the heat from his member.

As your hand goes to her bra she takes it in her own soft hand before starting to guide him to the back. After some fumbling the clasp would come undone and the piece would fall away, helped by a slight rolling of her shoulders to let it slip free. Now her breasts, large but very much perky with youth, were exposed to him, pink nipples becoming more pronounced in the cool air. "I've ah.. never done this before."

With that admission given, she took a step forward, body now fully pressed into yours. She leans up and plants her lips to yours in a first, hesitant kiss as she awkwardly proceeded through her first encounter.

”It’s......It’s mine too.” His confession came out in a slight stutter and a terribly low tone of volume. The nonchalant attitude he had just moments ago went completely out the window behind them. Like it had an accidental fumble and took a unlucky step. Other guys might consider this the opposite. He wasn’t too perverted to agree with them. Not yet anyway.

Yuki couldn’t get another word out to her before their lips pressed together. The single, almost innocent, act short circuited his mind and halt any sort of mental processing he had. He stood there in complete silence, without a breath, for what seemed like forever. Her soft lips and warm body against his became the single focus of his mind. Were his too dry? Was he suppose to give tongue? Play with her lips? His mind kept trying to reboot itself and search for an answer to this problem. He didn’t intend for it to get this far!

Eventually, his hands came back up to her body, wrapping around her waist. Both limps trembling in nervousness, clearly hesitanting to push forward with the act. What if she decides he’s disgusting?! Blue might have a hard time feeling his heart beat with how big her breasts are, but she might be able to feel his heart pounding into his chest. Fast and strong enough that it reminded him of a crook banging on someone’s door, trying to break in. It might burst from his chest at any moment. But his body simple acted on its own, giving up on its scared owner.

Both hands glided across her back to get a feel for her smooth skin and came across her panties. They paused to steel their resolve and pushed forward, into dangerous and unknown territory. Both digger under the soft fabric and pulling it down. The act that will make or break him. The latter being unlikely with how things are going so far.

For her part Blue seemed no more sure than you, perhaps a little bolder but still fumbling through things. Her own heart thundering, though like yours muted to your touch as her breasts served as quite the barrier as they pressed against your chest. Her own hands, awkwardly at first, began moving around your back, fingers trailing along the muscle and scars she found there as they embraced.

Her panties came away easily under your hand, tugging them past her wide hips to let them succumb to gravity and slide down her legs. With them being so closely pressed together you won't get a good view of what was unveiled, but now your hands had free reign to feel the flesh of her ass and the dampness between her thighs. Drifting down there would earn a gasp and she buries her head against your shoulder as her body let out a small shudder.

Emboldened some, one of her hands slid downward, down your back and brushing against your own rear and hip. Soon slender fingers found your prominent shaft and wrapped around it gingerly, giving an experimental tug and squeeze as she touched her first cock and began experimentally trying to give you pleasure.

He can feel the hesitation in her touch. It was the same as him and that gave him comfort. Because it told him that they both had no idea what to do and are learning together. Something that would become apparent to Blue as the pull to his cock earned her a small gasp of pain. The handing of his sensitive cock was a little rough. But this also allowed the blushing maiden to feel intense warmth and liveliness through its throbbing. The length and thickness might be a little intimidating, which she can discover through touch and without sight. It ached to connected to her body as it was for.

Her actions helped to push Yuki further into his own. One hand came back up to grab hold of an ass cheek and get a thorough feel. The round shape and soft feeling can be discribed as hypnotic. More so than it was hours ago, when they first traveled out of Pallet Town. The other gently glided over her most sacred area. Her hidden garden. His fingers were a little rough, but he handled her with extreme care. One such finger found her entrance and collected its moist necture, spreading it over her slit.

The same finger took a small dive into her.

Blue’s hand flinched away at your gasp, worried. Slowly though she drifted it back down and this time only lay light brushes and touches to the sensitive shaft, a light brush of her thumb along the tip being the most daring she got. Though her other hand drifted down your back and you’ll feel it settle on your own rear to grip and squeeze in kind. Of course her mind raced with thoughts on how she’d ever handle you’ll, how far the two of you will manage.

Your own questing fingers earned a soft moan from brushing along her needy slit. Pressing inside though got a gasp and you’ll feel just how tight she is. You’ll also feel a bit of a barrier, something that’d need to be overcome. She was very much a virgin, the hymen before you proof of that.

His finger almost pulled away her once he felt the life within her. But he relaxed himself. Even with the grip of her inners around his finger. The exploration continued. It honestly felt a little weird for him to poke around him. Her walls were constantly moving around him. As if they were trying to push him, the invader out. The expedition stopped once his finger brushed against a solid barrier. A woman’s symbol of purity. So some people say. He wasn’t completely oblivious to such things. Yuki pulled the finger back, not wanting to break it by accident. But he didn’t pull it out. Instead, he played with the entrance of her womanhood, allowing his appendages to soak in her necture.

Blue’s bold action earned herself a light hum from the attention given to his rear. Her thumb came into contact with a clear liquid, milked from stimulation and arousal. Despite the pain of earlier, his second head almost jumped with happiness from the attention it received.

Yuki was wondering how far things will go for them too. Are they going to connect or simply play with one another. ”Do you.....want to go further?” One of them had to ask. But it was ultimately up to her.

Blue was silent for a moment, her gentle touches stopping once you ask that important question. It was hard to tell what was running through her head, perhaps a mirror of his own thoughts, they'd just met, this was all new, did she actually want this. After a long silence she gave a hesitant nod. "Don't want to stop now..."

But before they could jump in further she did add a caveat. "But maybe we keep it from going quite all the way, at least tonight. Maybe we can keep to our hands and.. our mouths?" She blushed as she thought about it and what she'd no doubt seen at some point one way or another. "Maybe you can lay on the bed and I can... well you know."

Yuki nodded in understanding, respecting her decision. He can’t expect a girl to go all the way with a guy she just met. Not most of the time. ”That’s fine.” He wasn’t disappointed at all. His hands separated from her and found her own, entangling one together. The two needed to be more comfortable if this was going to continue. Which is why he lead her to the bed and laid down on it. ”Laid down where I can see your......you know.”

Back
Top Bottom