Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What was the first anime you watched

NoLiferTheThird

Death, is the absence of life
Supporter
Curious on this. Also. Bonus question first anime you actually liked? I know a few friends didn’t like the anime they got started on. So that’s why I added it!!
Started on: inuyasha or yugioh don’t remember which was first (I used to have the yugioh battle stations that went on your arm EVERYTIME I went to the store I got 5 packs of yugioh cards, huge collection and every Saturday morning my mom and I would duel!!!)

Its just an old mecha kinda show but instead of humanoid mechs they are animal mechs. It was on cartoon Network :3

OH! I just googled it, I have seen that! Only a couple episodes though! Interesting.

My memory is fuzzy, but I roughly remember watching stuff like Dragon Ball Z, Saint Seiya and Yu Yu Hakusho as a child. I think mostly Dragon Ball Z, as that's the story that stuck to me the most.

I've always been mostly a shounen trash lover. c:

My first one was Neon Genesis Evangelion.
While that had it's great moments, the last two episodes sucked. Heard that they rereleased the last episode and even made a movie to clear a few things up that never were explained but I never watched that all.

I don't even remember. Kenshin or probably Dragon Ball Z. I think DBZ, since that was around time when I was younger that family got actual Satellite shows.

I believe it was sailor moon as it was on TV but the first one I actually found online and watched was Fruits basket and I loved it!

The first anime I watched with the knowledge that it's anime, its special identity among cartoons, was Hellsing. A friend lent it to me. It was the first time I had seen something so ridiculously cool, I was immediately sold. Next, I borrowed Star Ocean EX from him, and while it was very different, it was nonetheless also very enjoyable. That's how it started for me, some 18 or so years ago.

The first anime I watched was either My Neighbor Totoro (I know, movie) or Dragonball Z. The first anime where I knew it was anime was Dragonball Z. And... Dragonball Z was also the first anime I ever absolutely adored. My favorite anime ever is probably Monster by Naoki Urasawa (was a manga first, but the anime is literally an animated page-by-page, panel-by-panel, totally faithful telling of it.) Anything that is "shoujo" is an absolute no-go for me.

I think it was Robotech, but I'm not sure. I do remember watching DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Bubblegum Crisis/Crash at about the same time.

Mine was the original Kimba the White Lion, Akira, Project Aeko [however that's spelled and it's their movies not the show], Vampire Hunter D, Dragonball, Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors. All in that order.

First I can remember is the 80's Astro Boy
52f806332854ec41362e8d6fb95c8cf7.gif

If Pokemon counts then it's probably Pokemon or Dragonball Z.

I'd say that Trigun or Cowby Bepop were my first real anime but it's technically pokemon.

...I want to say either Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Knights of the Zodiac, or Gundam Wing. Probably a mix of all of them at once given it was all on Cartoon Network around the same time.

Back
Top Bottom