Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread Feedback

pyrofox1313

Laaaannnnaaaa!
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and have just posted my first thread. I would appreciate it if anyone would look over it and tell me what they think. Since this is my first post on the forums I have no idea whether what I wrote is any good or not. I'm used to the Reddit style of just posting a prompt and waiting for replies. So, this is all new to me. Anyway, thanks to anyone that bothers to take a look and give me some advice.

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and have just posted my first thread. I would appreciate it if anyone would look over it and tell me what they think. Since this is my first post on the forums I have no idea whether what I wrote is any good or not. I'm used to the Reddit style of just posting a prompt and waiting for replies. So, this is all new to me. Anyway, thanks to anyone that bothers to take a look and give me some advice.

I took a look over your thread and honestly, it seems fine. ♡

If I had any suggestions, the length might scare people off. However, I am not suggesting that you remove anything, but put things like your kink list and maybe role ideas/parings behind spoilers. It will have all the same info, but will look like less.

I don't see an issue with it personally, but I do know I have read that some people get spooked.

I took a look over your thread and honestly, it seems fine. ♡

If I had any suggestions, the length might scare people off. However, I am not suggesting that you remove anything, but put things like your kink list and maybe role ideas/parings behind spoilers. It will have all the same info, but will look like less.

I don't see an issue with it personally, but I do know I have read that some people get spooked.
I have the dumbest question ever. How do I edit my post? I realized last night that I didn't include my Discord information last night because I didn't know if was allowed. However, after reading some posts with included Discord information, it obviously must be. I didn't see an obvious way to edit my post. Maybe since my account is less than 24 hours old I don't have access to that feature yet? Also, thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.

I have the dumbest question ever. How do I edit my post? I realized last night that I didn't include my Discord information last night because I didn't know if was allowed. However, after reading some posts with included Discord information, it obviously must be. I didn't see an obvious way to edit my post. Maybe since my account is less than 24 hours old I don't have access to that feature yet? Also, thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.

It is, but I can add it for you if you like, or you can wait the 24hrs ^-^

Hi there, for me I was wanting to see actual plots or themes around the pairings and what you want to explore within those pairings etc. The rest is fine though.

Back
Top Bottom