Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Tarzan seeks Jane

pyrofox1313

Laaaannnnaaaa!
Introduction
This is my first request thread on this site since I just joined. Like most of you, I'm here to hopefully enjoy some sexy roleplays and hopefully make a few new friends along the way. I've been roleplaying on and off since Yahoo Messenger and AIM were a thing. Which makes me feel incredibly old. Lately, I've been doing the majority of my roleplaying on Reddit. However, I've gotten pretty jaded with Reddit's roleplay community. Specifically, the quality of the replies I've gotten and the high amount of ghosting. A friend I met on Reddit suggested these forums and here I am.

Roleplaying and Expectations

I enjoy roleplay with about 60% smut and 40% plot. This percentage can and will vary from story to story and from partner to partner. It's just a rough estimation of what I expect. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that a smutty story will have a lot of smut. Though, I do want the smut to make sense in the context of what's happening in the story. I enjoy a slow burn and don't expect the smut to happen right out the gate. Reply length and quality matter a lot to me. If I write five paragraphs and you reply with two sentences it really destroys my desire to continue writing. Though, that being said, I don't expect you to turn a reply that could be done in a paragraph into a novel. Also, I prefer to roleplay as a male and I'd prefer my roleplay partners to be and play female. I enjoy roleplaying in the first-person the most. However, I can do the third person if required. Discord is my preferred method of roleplay. Though, I can roleplay through threads or other means if necessary.

Availability
I currently work a full-time work from home job. As such, despite the fact that I'm working I almost always have time to reply to my partner. I live in the EST (GMT-5) time zone, so if there's a large time difference between us, I may not be able to reply right away. That being said, I am online daily and will reply as soon as I can. I don't expect instant replies but at least one reply a day is preferable. Though, I understand that not everyone can be online every day. Despite my expressed desire for somewhat frequent replies, if I find a partner that I particularly enjoy writing with, then I can wait a little longer for replies. If I have to take a leave of absence and I won't be online for the foreseeable future I will let my partner know. I'd appreciate the same courtesy.

Kinks/Limits

My biggest kinks are incest, cheating, and public sex. Also, Mind Control/Hypnosis wasn't listed on the kink list, but they are also among my favorites. My biggest limits are blood, gore, and anything bathroom related. I'm also not into futa or furries at all. Also, I understand that not all of my fetishes will make sense for every roleplay nor do I expect them to.

Role Ideas/Pairings
Incest

1. Brother/Sister
  2. Father/Daughter
  3. Mother/Son
  4. Cousins
  5. Aunt/Nephew
  6. Uncle/Niece
I don't have step-siblings or parents listed here because I don't consider that to be incest. Though, I am not against step based roleplays.

Modern/General

1. Best Friends
  2. School RIvals
  3. Coworkers (equal standing)
  4. Boss/Employee
  5. New Neighbors
  6. Tourist/Local Resident
  7. Ex hooking up with Ex
  8. Teacher/Student
  9. Jock and Cheerleader
  10. Jock and Nerd
  11. Nerd and Cheerleader
  12. Popular Student and Nerd
  13. New Student and Jock
  14. New Student and Nerd
  15. New Student and Cheerleader
  16. City Boy and Country Girl
  17. Country Girl and City Boy
  18. Cheating Wife and Oblivious Husband
  19. Cheating Husband and Oblivious Wife
  20. Pizza Delivery Guy/Cute Customer
  21. Pizza Delivery Girl/Cute Customer

Supernatural/Fantasy

1. Ghost and Female Tenant
  2. Ghost and Male Tenant
  3. Alien and Human Female
  4. Male Possessed by Demon
  5. Female Possessed by Demon
  6. Tentacle Monster/Cthulu Cultist
  7. Superhero/Villain
  8. Superhero/Superheroine

Fandoms

Final Fantasy VII
  1. Cloud and Tifa
  2. Cloud and Aerith
  3. Sephrioth and Aerith
  4. Sephrioth and Tifa
Final Fantasy X
  1. Tidus and Lulu
Pokemon
  1. Pokemon Trainer and Pokemon Trainer
  2. Pokemon Trainer and Gym Leader
  3. Pokemon Trainer and Team Rocket Member
Cyberpunk
  1. V and Panam
  2. V and Judy
  3. V and Alt Cunningham
Merlin
  1. Merlin and Morgana
  2. Merlin and Guinevere
  3. Arthur and Morgana
  4. Arthur and Guinevere
  5. Merlin and OC
  6. Arthur and OC
Tarzan
  1. Tarzan and Jane

This by no means is a full list of what I am willing to play. I'm sure that I'm forgetting a ton of things and I will add more to this over time. Feel free to come to me with your own ideas if you feel like we would be compatible together. Hopefully, I will hear from some potential partners in the near future. Thank you for reading this and have a good day! Discord is pyrofox1313#7185

Last edited:
January 18, 1889

The young baby boy and his parents were marooned on an unknown and seemingly uninhabited tropical island off the Atlantic coast of Africa. John Clayton II was barely a year old at the time and naturally had no recollection of these events or of his parents. The boy's mother had been severely wounded in the shipwreck and died shortly after making it ashore. His father was killed by Kerchak, a savage ape king. Kerchak probably would have killed the baby as well if it weren’t for the intervention of Kala, his adoptive ape mother. These apes were called the Mangani. The Mangani were much like gorillas with a few key differences.

They stood upright and had their own language, also called Mangani. It was a primal, universal language that all great apes used. A language that the young John Clayton II would become intimately familiar with. As he grew, the boy became familiar with every aspect of the jungle. He knew every scent, bladed leaf, tree branch, crook, and cranny of the forest. He knew every beast, insect, bird, and reptile. The jungle was more than just his home. It was his kingdom.

In his adolescence, the boy that would come to be known as Tarzan found a shack in the rainforest. It was dilapidated, covered in cobwebs and the air inside was stale and dank. Inside the shack were books, maps, and other relics of little interest. It took Tarzan years, but eventually, he taught himself to read English. Though, he had never spoken a word of the language. Tarzan enjoyed reading immensely and whiling away hours at this little shack became a favorite pastime of his for a while. Once I had read all of the books in the shack’s small library, Tarzan took the liberty of reading some of the journals. They contained the story of one John Clayton and his wife Alice, their voyage to Africa, and how they had been stranded on an unknown island off the coast of Africa.

His wife died shortly after they were marooned. His journal mentioned he had a son John Clayton II. His last entry said that he felt as if he were being watched. As if eyes were upon him in the jungle. He feared for his safety, yet he feared for his son more. As the now-adult Taran read more of the journal it slowly dawned upon him. This journal was his father’s, as were these books, and this shack. The realization that there were no others like him, at least not on this island, was painful. The Mangani tribe had welcomed the man as one of their own, but he would always be an outsider due to their obvious physical differences. Differences which Tarzan had no control over.

At the age of twenty-one summers, Tarzan encountered a savage race called the Kavuru. They produced a drug of unknown origin. It was a hard-fought battle in the heretical tribe's temple, but Tarzan and his animal companions were able to stop their diabolical high priest. Upon his triumph, the feral man was able to get his hands on some of this mysterious drug. The rumor was that the little pill provided eternal youth. Tarzan gave each of his companions a pill, saved one for himself, and hid the remainder.

That was over one hundred summers ago. Each time the feral man saw his reflection in a pool of water it was as if those events occurred yesterday. His face had formed no new wrinkles. His hair was as raven black as it had been the day he took the pill. So far, the pill had worked. Over the past one hundred years, the jungle was just as unchanging as Tarzan was. Every day was a fierce and brutal struggle to survive. A struggle that he had not only grown accustomed to but that he had grown to enjoy.

Though, it seemed like destiny had other plans for the King of the Jungle. It was a hot, stiflingly humid day as were all days in the dense jungle that Tarzan called home. However, around midmorning, he had caught an unfamiliar scent in the tropical breeze. It was unlike any beast the feral man had ever smelled before. He hid amongst the treetops, swinging from vine to vine as he swiftly traveled toward this unfamiliar… thing. The idea that something new would enter his jungle was something that had never entered Tarzan's mind.

From his position in the treetops, Tarzan could see them. Others like him. For a moment, Tarzan didn’t know what to think. He had never seen or heard of others like himself before. Their garments were unlike anything the feral man had seen before. There were three of them in total. Two of them appeared to be males like himself. Though, they were tiny. They didn’t appear to be as tall or as muscular as Tarzan. They had coverings over their bodies, their arms and legs had some sort of fabric over them. They also had wide-brimmed head coverings and their feet had what looked like leather protecting them.

Neither of them interested Tarzan though. The one that interested me the most was what I assumed was a female of our species. Her hair was long, dark brown, and appeared to be silky smooth. Her chest pushed out her fabric covering in a way that Tarzan could only describe as sensual. Her frame was taught and impressive. Her hips were wide and her thighs were shapely. For the first time in his life, Tarzan had found something that he considered beautiful. A single word appeared in his mind mate. It was a word he remembered from his father’s books from long ago. If the feral man remembered correctly it meant to come together for breeding. That was exactly what he wanted to do with her.

Tarzan watched the female for a while, following her from the treetops. She stopped for a moment as her male companions went ahead without her. She had pulled a black rectangular object from her back pocket and was pointing it around. It was clear she didn’t notice the bright green snake slither up behind her. Tarzan tried to warn her, though he hadn’t even spoken before. Tarzan was unsure whether it was his grunts and growls or if she was just oblivious, however, she stepped back right onto the snake’s tail. The strike was over in the blink of an eye.

Being intimately familiar with the jungle's wildlife, Tarzan knew that type of snake was venomous and she would be dead unless he did something and fast. He didn’t know if it was the snake bite or the shock of seeing him, but the young woman passed out as Tarzan made his presence known. The King of the Jungle scooped her into his bulging arms and hurried her back to his hut. Tarzan then went out into the forest and secured the necessary herbs for a remedy and administered it, applying it to her wound. She had already become feverish since he had left. The feral man covered the young woman with a blanket and waited for her to regain consciousness. It took about a day for the venom to evacuate her body, but by the next morning, Tarzan noticed her eyes fluttering. He considered fleeing but that thought left his mind when Tarzan glanced at her young, fertile body up close. No, this woman was going to be his.

Last edited:
The Female Attitude Modification Experiment was the culmination of Matt Merlin’s life work. He had spent years studying psychology and computer science and his app: The Female Attitude Modifier was almost complete. The idea of mind control was something that had always interested Matt. Having what was essentially ultimate power over another was intoxicating. Unfortunately, it turned out that true mind control, like in the movies was impossible. However, you could influence the hell out of someone. Especially if they were already receptive to the idea. That’s exactly what the FAME app did. It made the target recipient more receptive. The App had two parts: the master app and a dummy or slave app. The master app would send out signals to the slave apps which would make the users of the app more receptive to suggestions. There would only ever be one master app, but as many slave apps as Matt deemed necessary. All Matt had to do was upload the Master app to his phone and he could push the Slave app to any nearby phone. He just needed a good target. The app would have two pages one page labeled would be labeled “Appearance”. It had a whole bunch of statistics including a picture of the Slave app user, their name, hair, and eye color, height, weight, bust, hip, and waist measurements. The second page at the top of the app was labeled “Attitude”. There were several different things I could choose. I could raise or lower their IQ, arousal levels, and change their mood. Matt could also view what kinds of kinks they were into. There was even a way to manually input kinks or erase memories that took place within the last 24 hours. Among other things. Of course, the subject could resist the prompts depending on how strong-willed they are. But coupled with some subtle manipulation, the FAME app could be a powerful tool.
If this thing works as I designed it to today was going to be a good day.

Possible Pairings
Brother/Sister
Student/Teacher
Best friend's girlfriend
Tomboy best friend that I think needs a makeover
I’m open to other ways our characters could know each other.

Matt Jones had always had trouble getting women. Despite his obvious positive qualities: he was kind, smart, funny, and genuinely caring. He wasn't what most women would consider to be 'hot'. He had the most basic level of sexual experience. He had made out with a girl once or twice, he'd even gone so far as groping a girl's tits once. However, he was definitely a virgin. That was when he saw the ad pop up about a magic fleshlight. He was browsing /r/gonewild jerking his sizable cock when he noticed the little advertisement on the left side of his computer monitor.

The Magic Fleshlight can feel like any girl you want. Change women and orifices with the press of a button.

Yeah, right Matt thought to himself. Still, it sounded too good to pass up. Matt put in his contact details and the website the ad linked to said that his Magic Fleshlight would arrive in a week. It was probably a scam and Matt didn't really expect anything to come of it. However, a week later a plain cardboard box arrived with only his address on the shipping label.

Matt eagerly opened the box and inside was what appeared to be normal-looking fleshlight. The shaft of the fleshlight was black and the 'orifice' was a fleshy pink color. Pretty standard so far. There was a one-page instruction sheet.

Point the Magic Fleshlight at your target and hold the red button for 3 seconds to change the recipient. Turn the blue dial to chance orifices.

The recipient? What is that supposed to mean? Matt thought to himself. Oh well, It's time to test this bad boy out and see what it can do!

(Hello there, I have a number of ideas for who you could be and I'd love to have a little chat about who you are. I also have reference pictures if you'd like to see them. Though they aren't totally necessary. My ideas are:

My sister

My Mother

The best friend that I've always had a crush on

Teacher

Tomboy that I think needs to be feminized starting by taking a big cock

That's just a few of the ideas that I have in my mind. If you have more or want to do something different let me know.

Matt Jones had it all or at least as much as a young man his age could have. He had movie-star good looks, a charming smile, and an athletic body. He was popular and the school’s star football player. He was the prom king his senior year and most of the girls at school would have killed to be his queen. To make matters worse Matt’s parents were loaded. Combining his parents' wealth with his own good looks and natural athletic talent made Matt nothing short of a narcissistic asshole. Despite all of the sports accolades and expensive technological toys his parents bought him, very few things in life gave him greater pleasure than picking on Andrew Whitman.

Andrew was one of the biggest nerds in school and he drew Matt’s ire like a moth to a flame. The daily routine varied from taking Andrew’s lunch money to stuffing him into a locker to giving him swirlies. However, while how Matt bullied Andrew may have changed from time to time, the fact that he did bully Andrew was a constant. Somehow during their senior year of high school, Andrew managed to get himself a girlfriend. Which, to say the least, shocked Matt to his very core. Who would want to go out with that loser? The young man thought to himself.

As of this point onward, Matt had a new goal in life. Swoop in and sweep Andrew’s girlfriend off her feet. By any means necessary. The girl Andrew had started dating was named Rachel Suzuki. She was one of those secretly hot nerdy girls. She was barely 5 feet tall, with dark brown hair, equally dark brown eyes, and cute thick-rimmed black glasses. Rachel and Andrew seemed to have all of the same classes which meant that she must be pretty smart. Rachel was of Japanese descent and had an awesome figure. With her ample cleavage, thick thighs, tight round ass, and cute face she probably could have been a cheerleader if she chose to do so.

The school year had just begun and it was a tradition among Matt and his friends to have a party to celebrate the start of a new year together. Matt was going to see it that Rachel was invited. Hell, he’d even invite Andrew if it meant sweeping Rachel out from under him.

All characters in this RP are meant to be at least 18 years old. The names and descriptions of the characters can be changed. They are just placeholders. Also, I prefer to RP on Discord but that is not a necessity.

I would also be open to bullying your son or brother.

Our family was decidedly middle class. Growing up we never lacked anything but definitely weren’t wealthy. However, our grandparents were rich. I mean like Richie Rich rich. Our grandfather on our father’s side had designed and patented some piece of technology that made him a billionaire several times over. Tragically our grandparents died in a plane crash when I was 10 and you were 5. To our, and our parents, surprise our grandparents left us everything. I got around 900 million dollars in cash and about 1.4 billion in stocks. You got both of their estates, including the property, houses, their car collection which included at least two dozen cars, the cheapest of which cost 1,000,000 dollars, and at least two private planes. There was only one stipulation in the inheritance: neither of us could touch our inheritance until we turned 18 respectively. Growing up we had always been close. You told me everything, even about the boys you liked despite how much it annoyed me. If you were afraid to sleep in your room at night because of a storm or you watched a scary movie that I told you would keep you up at night, you’d come to sleep in my bed instead of going to our parents. If someone was bothering you, I made them stop. Forcefully if necessary. It was the classic little sister who looked up to her big brother situation. However, about a year before I turned 18 our relationship began to deteriorate. We would argue, usually over nothing. You had become cold, standoffish, and sometimes downright mean. Then it dawned on me. Either you were jealous that I was about to get my inheritance or that I got money while you got cars and houses. Things that were equally valuable but harder to spend. Perhaps it was a little of both. Either way, no matter what I said or did, nothing helped to repair our relationship. By the time I did receive my share of the inheritance, I was pretty sure that you flat out hated me.

With my relationship with you in shambles and seemingly getting worse every day, I decided to leave the house and travel abroad. I’d always been a bit of a nerd and enjoyed ancient cultures. I visited the pyramids, the Roman Coliseum, the Greek Acropolis, and various other tourist destinations. I would send you pictures and messages on Instagram but you never replied and eventually, you stopped even reading my messages. So I stopped sending them. After a year of traveling, I went to and graduated from University. During this time I kept in contact with my parents and when I graduated I told my parents that I was going to be moving back into our home city. They asked if I wanted them to let you know I would be back and after thinking about it for a while I said no. I told them I thought that if things were going to work out between us it would happen naturally without some sort of parental intervention. They reluctantly agreed to keep my return a secret.

In the five years since we last saw each other, I had changed a lot. I got corrective surgery to get rid of my glasses. I had always been tall 6’6” to be exact, but also quite skinny. I hired a personal trainer, hit the gym, and gained a lot of muscle mass. I even got some tattoos and piercings. Of course, during that time you had changed a lot as well. Unbeknownst to either of us, over time we had become each other’s ideal match.

When you turned 18 you sold off some of your inheritance to build and start your own coffee shop. This is where our two characters will meet each other again for the first time in 5 years. Though, at first, we won’t recognize each other. I mean you have grown so much.

Matt Reeves was a 35-year-old recently divorced lawyer living alone in a big house. He and his wife had gotten divorced about a year ago. For the first time in a little over a decade, he had the house all to himself and it felt awful. More importantly, it was incredibly lonely. Eventually, he decided to put ads out looking for a roommate. The house was large, in a good neighborhood, and since Matt didn’t really need the money, the rent was relatively cheap. Within a few days, the lawyer was overwhelmed with applications. After going through the applications he landed on a handful of applicants that seemed promising. However, one stood out above all of the rest.

Anna Wong, she was 21 years old, a Junior at the local university, had a good job, and could move in immediately. Matt sent her an email at the email address listed on her application. His message was short and sweet:

*Dear Ms. Wong,

This is Matt Reeves, I just wanted to contact you regarding renting the room. The place is yours and you’re welcome to move in at your earliest convenience. Let me know when you want to move in and I’ll have a key made for you. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Matthew Reeves*

Soon, the day arrived when Anna was supposed to move in. It was around noon when Matt heard a knock on the door.

I'm more than open to changing the name and appearance of either character.

I'm not going to lie. The plot for this one is fairly straightforward. A ghost hunter, who may or may not look a lot like Velma Dinkley gets in way over her head at a haunted location. Hijinx ensues. I'll be more than happy to chat with potential partners to iron out the specifics.

You first started teaching Yoga in college as a way to make a few extra bucks on the side. The money wasn’t great, but the schedule could easily fit around my classes. As time went on though you found out you really had a knack for it and by the time you graduated you were making so much money your boyfriend suggested you try going full time and see where things took you

Things were wonderful at first, you loved my job and your clients. It seemed like everyday you were finding some new way to expand or improve my practice, but then COVID hit. Without gyms or Yoga studios the money dried up and you weren't sure what to do. You had a degree, but because you decided to focus on Yoga you didn’t have any “real” experience and companies weren’t really willing to take a chance on anyone who wasn’t proven in this environment. You were out of luck.

Eventually your boyfriend was able to convince his boss to give him some extra hours under the table to support us, but that led to a new problem. You were left pretty much alone by yourself with nothing to do. So you turned to the internet. You were never that into social media, of course you had a Facebook and an Instagram account that you used to promote your former yoga business but that was about it. As the days rolled on you really started getting sucked into the world of Instagram. The little notification saying someone followed you or liked your post started to become addicting.

You started browsing your post history to see what was getting the most attention. Your most popular post ended up being a picture of yourself in a bikini. It was a #throwbackthursday to the last time you were at the beach pre-pandemic. As you continued to scroll through your posts you started to see a trend, all of your most popular pictures were showing off your body, your stomach, legs, boobs, or ass. It makes sense, they always say sex sells, but that’s the first time you had seen it all laid out so bare.

So you decided to shift your focus, you made sure that at least once a day you would post something focusing on your body or your looks. And it worked! With each new post you started getting more likes and more followers. It was so much easier to get likes than before. you used to spend all afternoon trying to cook up a really healthy and beautiful plate of food just to find you could spend just a few minutes modeling a new pair of yoga pants and get three times as many likes.

But you know, things aren’t all roses. Despite the fact that you now have thousands of followers. You noticed a disturbing trend with the men, they could be so crude! Now most of them were very kind and respectful, but some of them are just so outrageous. Last week someone commented on how your new pants helped him to “bust a fat nut”. Then the other day someone said he jerks off to you everyday, twice on days when you post a workout video! And then this morning another guy commented he was counting down the days until you made the jump to only fans.

As if! You’re only posting these photos because you’re looking for a way to kill time during the pandemic. You’re not one of those girls who craves attention, who gets off on showing her body to strange men online. Only a stupid slut would do that. Which you’re definitely not! It’s not like you would ever do something like lock yourself in the bathroom and play with yourself while reading all those dirty messages.

Oh shit! Look at the time! If you hurry you’ll have time to make another post before your boyfriend gets home.

So, if it wasn’t obvious you would be playing a new up and coming Instagram influencer in this RP. I’ll be playing the guys messaging you. This RP would be mostly text based. Though, I wouldn’t mind playing your boyfriend for a few scenes. Also, maybe some of the guys will talk you into meeting them in person. I would like for your character to initially be disgusted by how the men treat her. I see this as a slow burn where she becomes corrupted by all of these dirty, horny men over a period of time. Will she stay faithful to her sweet, loving boyfriend or become a dirty slut?

Back
Top Bottom