Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Island Survival - OOC (NSFW)

Long week. Got my second COVID shot on Monday and had a bad reaction. Spent most of Tuesday sleeping. Feeling better today, but playing catch-up at work

Sorry, I've been getting slammed at work and I've been tired in the evenings. I know that I owe a round of updates. Probably not tonight. Maybe this weekend.

@Rising Of The Moon - If you're reading the original source material, the Sea God's Altar was a rather useless artifact. If you sacrificed a dead animal or cryptid there, it would give you a 'cleansing' painfully scrubbing you with seawater. I'm keeping it on the island, but I'm tossing out the useless cleansing. You'll have to investigate if you want to discover it's purpose and/or uses.

I'm moving next weekend. That will be a good thing. It will cut my commuted down a lot. Unfortunately, I've been packing and boxing evenings and all this weekend. Expect some slowdown from me until I'm moved and unpacked at the other end.

I hope all goes well with the move.

I also want to apologize for my slow pace currently. I feel a bit drained, and it's affecting all of my RPs. But I want to try and stick with this one, if you folks will take it.

Hey folks, it's me again.

I'm really sorry, but I'll have to drop out of this one. I'm in a bit of a creative burnout at the moment, and I'm pulling the plug on a bunch of RPs at the moment.
I do apologize for not doing this earlier - I hoped for some spark of inspiration to return, because I do like this game - but it's just not happening, and I don't want to hold this hostage.

I had fun while it lasted though, and I hope you guys will continue to have a great game.

Back
Top Bottom