Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Alex_Pope) Where's the Teacher? ([LunarDysis])

He turned her to face him and after pausing for a moment with a very thoughtful look creasing his forehead, leaned in and kissed her briefly. After a few moments he managed to tear himself away, "Hmmm, harder than I thought, but I'm sure I can learn", he smiled at her again.

She turned and looked to him, her brow cocked a bit and her eyes widened a bit. Breathing in surprised as she felt his lips on hers. She froze a bit and she swallowed. "What...what was that for?" She asked a bit confused. "I thought.." She said and pointed back to when they were talking earlier, how he said he couldn't have a teacher-student relationship.

He smiled softly, "My contract may forbid it, but I can still do it in secret", he kissed her again, for slightly longer this time and with more feeling before once again tearing himself away. It took more willpower this time, just as expected, "This may be hard".

She smiled softly and her cheeks flushed once more though her eyes closed as this time she kissed him back softly. She their lips break from one another and she gave a soft laugh, "I know what you mean." She said and bit her bottom lip with a small smile and she looked out of the window and then back to him. Finding herself once more now, leaning up and pressing her lips back against his with a soft sigh.

He placed a hand on the small of her back and pulled her against him, his other hand gripped the back of her neck, there was no going back now. He had faced his rules and broken them, now it was going to be like playing a game, and a dangerous one at that. "It's...too...dangerous...here", he said trying to pull away to speak each time.

She heard his words and she breathed in softly, "Where...do we.. go." She too stammered between each kiss. Now not wanting to feel her lips apart from his. Enjoying the tight grip he hand on her. Her body pressed up against his, his hand on her neck and she sighed as she moved back from the window. She grunted out as she felt her back hit the wall a bit but she moved to the side a bit.

The many different places he knew of flashed through his mind and came to rest on one, his apartment just outside of school grounds, "My apartment", he practically fell onto his desk to stop himself. "It's just outside of school, so not to long away", he gripped the desk tightly to keep himself in place.

Her arms dropped and she breathed in, pulling away as her face flushed softly. She swallowed and nodded her head slowly. "Shall I follow you there?" She asked and stepped back a bit as her hand grabbed her bag.

He nodded and packed away his things before kissing her quickly and vanishing out the door, he hurried down the halls and out the main entrance. It would not be long now until he reached his building and then it should be a short wait before Kate arrived. He had no clue how she had affected him in this way, he was a known genius in the academic world and yet this simple fact he could not work out.

She too was as well surprised that he had acted like that. She had a simple crush on him but suddenly it seemed to turn into more. She got her things together and waited a second before stepping out of the room and down the hall and out of the building. She reached her car as she saw him, biting her bottom lip. Starting up her white Chevy Colorado, she glanced back and waited before pulling out of the parking lot. And as best she could acted like she wasn't following him. Though she was sure that no one was watching. About five minutes passed and she pulled up to his building but parked around the corner in case any students in her class drove by and saw her car.

Back
Top Bottom