Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's Age Got To Do With It? (Blistered and Foxxy)

Jeffrey didn't exactly see the towel tagging him in the face, but all it did was just produce a laugh from him before watching Esme saunter over to him and sat in his lap. "Who said I was being a smartass?" He asked, chuckling at her playfully before grinning at her.

She smiled and kissed him on the lips before answering him. "Because your always being a smartass towards me." She says to him softly as she runs her fingers down his chest.

"Yeah, and you know it all too well." Jeffrey answered before returning the kiss to Esme's lips with a smile before feeling her fingers trail down his chest lightly before slowly pulling back from her lips. "So, what did you feel like doing today, eh?" He asked after a bit.

She smiles at him softly. "What do you want to do?" She aske dhim since she got the day off. "It's my day off." She says to him softly.

"Well, how about we head out for something like - oh, I dunno - maybe a movie or something? Besides, I wanted to get a look at one of those new horror flicks they got showing in the theaters." Jeffrey offered, looking up at Esme with a smile on his face.

"But hey, if it ain't your bag, then we can try something else. After all, like you said. It's your day off." He added with a shrug.

"Sounds good to me." She says to him softly and smiles at him. "Would you like to go out now or catch a shower and get all cleaned up first?" She asked him softly.

"Hmm... I think I'm all set for right now." Jeffrey answered as he looked over himself for a moment before looking at her. "What say we get dressed and then head out for some fun?" He then asked, smiling at her before placing a kiss on her cheek.

She kissed him back and smiled at him. "Of course." She says to him softly as she slips her arm around his waist and walks with him to the stairs. They walk to up the stairs and down the halls to his room. "You get dress and I'll go get dressed." She says to him and walks off to her room.

Back
Top Bottom