Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☀ lazy afternoon

komorebi

Planetoid
木漏れ日 (ko·mo·re·bi / koh-mo-reh-bee) : Sunlight dappling through tree leaves.
Komorebi is a cute sounding word that has warm, cozy visuals in my mind. I want to make an equally warm and cozy journal for myself here.
Eventually, I'll work on some coding and other prettying up, and keeping a log of gaming/watching/etc.
No posting, thank you.

This was a hyper delayed update. (๑•﹏•)
I wanted to finish my F-list first, and I finally got around to it! ٩(*•͈ ꇴ •͈*)و
The profile itself and the writing example profile were a lot of work, but they're complete and I'll eventually link them in my signature.
Hopefully I can get around to a post format for here next! I wanna be updating more regularly, but I'll see how it goes.

Wow. First off: Hello, again! Secondly? Sincere, serious apologies to everyone I didn't get replies out to.
My brain has kinda warped since I was last on here and my memory with it, but all I can say is that I had very serious technical issues, other offline matters came up, and then a lot of worked piled up. And by the time everything was clear, I wasn't sure if I had the energy to come back, or even the motivation to write.
All that time and bullshit having passed, my energy still isn't the same, but my inspiration and drive to write and roleplay are picking up. So here I am, trying to take another stab at things! If we were in discussions before, I apologize again for dropping everything. I can't promise to still be interested in anything we discussed since my tastes and preferences have changed substantially since I was last on, but I would be happy to start from square one and see how things go.
I'm slowly working on revamping my F-list, the pseudo-wip it always will be, and I've been trying to push through a new request thread. The request thread probably won't be done until the very end of the weekend, due to work. But I hope to finish it tonight! Whether I can or not will say a lot about my free time and motivation! (╥﹏╥) (´•̥ ו̥ `)

Hello once more!
This is just a small update to say I'm still tinkering away at a new request thread, updating my F-list, and working on OOC and IC replies!
We had a big storm over the weekend that only subsided today, and the internet is still not fully recovered, so that's been slowing me down.
I have work for the next couple of days, with tomorrow's shift being the longest, so I can't promise much progress yet, but it's coming!
Have a happy week! (^o^)/

Heyo! New thread is up, and I'm quite proud of it. ٩(๛ ˘ ㅅ˘)۶
I wanted to challenge myself a bit more with the gfx and coding, but that's for next time when I'm not so exhausted!(>人<;)
I I'm getting back to catching up on posts and OOC messages now. Here's hoping I can make good progress between tonight and tomorrow!

Wishing a kinda scary and very fun, cozy & warm, Fall weekend to all!

Hmm. So, I just started a new job pretty abruptly, and have had a lot going on offline outside of that, so I'm taking a sudden hiatus.
I'll be unavailable until the end of year, and beyond that is an enigma for me even.
I hope everyone has a safe and cozy Winter, happy RPing to all.

Been a while since I logged on. Well, things ramped up at the new job, and now they've finally calmed down and will for a little bit.
I'm going to be working on a new thread and updating my F-list. I won't be looking for a lot of the same stuff and probably won't
be up for the same RPs, but I'll see how things go after I get everything settled.
I'm feeling pretty good about writing again all the same!

Ahah. I got a bad habit of lying to and on myself.
I am still going to go through with the semi-permanent thread I'm starting, but I'm also more drained than I thought I'd be.
In the meantime, I'm going to throw a little thread out there, see how my motivation sticks and where things go.
Besides that, I'm going to try and start some fanfics and be posting them here or elsewhere, and I'm hoping writing to my own specific cravings will help get back into the swing of things.

Thank you to everyone that contacted me. I'm rusty and ready to write, and I'm hopeful for some of the hits.
I still have some cravings I wanna knock out, but I think I've hit my maximum reach with the canon ones, so I'm going to close current thread and make another quick one to hopefully get a little more interest for some of my left over, original ideas.
I had to take today off, and while it ended up being a partial rest day, I was also more exhausted than I realize! I'm back to work tomorrow through the end of the week, so I won't be responding as much as I would have liked for the rest of the night, and I may have a bit of radio silence until the weekend, but I should be re-energized by Friday or Saturday!

It's really hot here, and I don't do well in the heat!
Any kinda response from me is going to be slow over the next few days while I try to figure out adjusting to the sudden temp increase.

Thankfully, I get off work early tomorrow, but I might not have time to be here and working on stuff, and end up trying to get cool and sleeping instead. (;w ;")

Still gonna work on the thread and get back to people soon, hopefully by the end of the weekend. But if I disappear for a few days... just know the heat got me. (And I'll be back, and hopefully not cranky or something.)

Last edited:
I hate to have disappeared for a bit, but the weather is all over the place and I've been busy offline getting a lot sorted out.
I'm hoping to catch up a bit more offline before I'm able to pop back on consistently just yet.
The original thread is still a wip, the semi-permanent thread is on the back-burner. I'm hoping to be able to reply to everyone by Friday.

I didn't mean to disappear, and I'm not trying to ghost anyone!
Apologies to all! My allergies flared up, and then I caught a cold and didn't realize I had it until it peaked.
I've recovered, but it's been busy offline. I'm heading to bed now but hope to be back in a few hours
to message everyone individually. I'll be at work all day Saturday, so I might not be on until Sunday!
But I'm coming back!! (TTATT)

I wanted to be on yesterday since I finished Saturday in such a great mood.
But yesterday was shitty and today isn't starting much better.
I'll be around on and off today, and if things pick up for me, I can even be productive! (Here's hoping...)
I should be on and more available Wednesday and Thursday, but I work Friday and Saturday, so Sunday will hopefully be my clear day!

I've been on, but down to one partner and not ready to take on more RPs until just recently.
My schedule has cleared up a lot and my sleep schedule might actually be fixed!
I think two of my partners are also permanently on hiatus? (Is that "hiatus?")
I do still have other partners that are on/off of semi-permanent hiatus, but things are freeing up.
I just updated my thread and bumped, and hopefully I'll have time and decisiveness for my original thread.
Maybe I can even update regularly now too~

Still no new partners, but I made a new thread. I will probably update the other, current thread into an original and canon thread,
and make this new thread exclusively for dark RPs, but semi-permanent. Still figuring it all out~

Small bump to my RT for a small but kinda big craving.
It's likely to be short-lived as a search, because the craving for anime boys will prevail and be renewed.
But I've had this craving for a while and figure I'd try!
I'm expecting to edit the thread again by the end of the weekend, but not likely to bump again until a couple of weeks.

Still working on a new layout and theme for the request thread!
Dakaretai will probably get a little update too!
Most importantly, I just found out one of my favorite manga is finally being localized here!
I'll probably be annoying and loud about it here and there, hehe.
I'm going to be crying the happiest tears while working on these threads~

Things have been increasingly trash for me offline, so I'm not up for a new search yet even though I wanted to be.
I was contemplating a RT in the Male Seeking forum, and maybe when things improve, I will.
One of the ladies I used to play with might be back from what I thought was permanent "hiatus,"
and if we end up RPing again, that might motivate me and give me more confidence to make the thread.
For now, back down to two partners, and that's probably for the best at this time.
Hopefully I update here more often. At least for myself, if nothing else. Here's hoping~

Actually been having a terrible time of things lately, but I feel like everything is picking up?
My girl in one of my gacha games got a cute, new obon-Halloween themed art! Bitter that
I didn't pull her, but it looks so good, I made a new avatar and signature. Please admire her~

Going to try and use my recent motivation to work on a revamping one thread, and making
one for non-forum/BMR RPs. If things go smoothly, they'll be done by the end of the weekend!

Lol. Well. Things got worse offline. But I think I'm tired of being tired, and not writing like I want to.
So I'm even more motivated to work on a thread! Going to update my main thread, and keep working
on the M LF RT over time. If my free time stabilizes, or if the temperatures here calms down, maybe then.
Going to update and bump the thread, and then binge some shoujo for a palate cleanse!

There's an extreme heat warning here and it's probably going to stay at 115 minimum, so I'm not going to be around.
If it somehow cools down unpredictably, I will make more time to be on. If it gets below 90 tonight, I'll be on for a while?
For anyone who messaged me, I'll probably be back by Saturday or Sunday!
I want to work on my original thread, and I intend to bump the canon thread when I get back. But I can't say
I'll be on top of things or even promise to be ready to talk much when it finally does cool down.

Catching up on OOC replies now. Hoping to stay on top of it for a while!
The Direct has me very amped. I think there's a lot I want to play, but I'm going to try and keep my craving condensed.
About to update the canon thread, and still working on the original thread!

It's Splatfest weekend, and I have work tomorrow! So I probably won't be on again until Sunday night or Monday morning!
I might check in again tonight, but Saturday I'll be selling my soul to work and then splatting it up.
Remember squiddos and octo-folks, ink your base~

Happy 27th to Trials of Mana, and happy 50th to Rose of Versailles!
Might actually start SeiDen3 this weekend! Finally. ~(°ー°〃)
If MAPPA is actually working on the new BeruBara anime, I don't think I can get excited.
Unless they really, really have the right team for it? I don't know...!
But I wish for the best for Oscar, she's such a perfect wife-husband! (Very not ready for the ending again.)
And whoever has it, I hope they do the spin-off chapters, because I want the gothic horror...
I was planning on blowing off steam tomorrow night by treating myself to food and soju,
but I think I'll celebrate BeruBara and SeiDen3 anniversaries instead~
( Also. Very proud of myself. I'm actually making good progress on the original thread. (っ'ヮ'c) )

Just needed to take a moment and gush to myself about how good Koi to Dangan/Yakuza Lover is.
I know it's good, but looking for a panel to use and re-reading it reminded me of how amazing it is.
Yuri is the best. But Ouya. Ouya. (TT////TT) Drawn with just the best combo of power, grace, masculinity and sensuality.
Living for it. The thirst lives on, as does the love of their fluff. (In-between all the scary bits...) My OTP is so cute but sexy!
(Well. One of many OTPs...)
Work has slowed down, and I'm finally catching up on other things offline, so I might find myself with more time!
Hoping to keep at a decent pace with replies.

Back
Top Bottom