Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female To Be Caught by a Predator

Darkscience

Super-Earth
You've got a decent life. You've probably put a lot of work into improving things for yourself. You may even have other people relying on you. The idea of letting one person ruin all that to sate their sick desires is something that shouldn't appeal to you in the least. And yet...

The thought of being reduced to a plaything, a piece of meat to be used for pleasure and humiliation, is a constant presence. Every now and then it overwhelms you and you almost let one twisted person ruin it all for you, but you've been able to back down from the cliff so far. Every time you give in though, you get closer to that precipice before you can regain your senses. Deep down, you know it's only a matter of time before you won't come to your senses in time. Will you end up sucking a stranger's cock in a dark alley? Will you end up eating out of a dog bowl on the floor naked in front of friends and family? Will you end up scarring and tattooing your body with grotesque words and images for your owner?

If this resonated with you, I'd love to do a story with you.

I'll state upfront that I do like some more intimate OOC chat, I feel like the best roleplays are the ones where the real relationship mirrors the one in the story... albeit not to the same extremes. Of course, that's something to work toward, not an expectation from the start.

Some roleplay prompts I'd like to explore, though I'm open to others, especially if they're more personal.

1. Times have been rough since your husband passed. It took years to get to a place where you're not living from paycheck to paycheck, but you've finally found stable ground. Hell, you were even able to get your kids ipads for christmas. Just as you start thinking about dating again, you meet a man who's supremely confident... not rude, but he's so self assured in what he thinks would be right for you. Little do you know, he would lead you down a path where no one, not even your kids, could ever consider you human again...

2. You're the top student in an already presitigious high school. Self-assured, beautiful, intelligent... in spite of all this, your kindness has ensured you don't have a single critic. Being treated like a perfect goddess has gotten old though, nobody treats you like a normal person. Everyone, even your parents treat you with kid gloves, not wanting to disappoint or hurt this perfect goddess with even a mean word or criticism.

That's when you meet him. He doesn't care about any of your accomplishments, he appreciates far different types of feats. He talks to you like you're a normal girl, although a bit demeaning. It's not long before you're seeking his approval more and more, to disastrous results.

3. Your son has been getting more and more disobedient as he's gotten older. As his mother, you've been trying everything to correct him onto a better path. Finally, you get that call from the school... your son has been relentlessly bullying other kids at school, sending them to therapy or worse. You decide it's time to finally confront your son and try to be stern with him, but he responds by turning the full force of his aggression and disrespect on you. Rather than fight back, you find yourself submitting... unable to fight back. Your son realizes how easily he can overpower you with just his words, and unfortunately for you, his cruelty knows no bounds...

4. This is an odd one, but one other idea is that you could play yourself being corrupted by me, as if it's reality. This would mean just chatting normally and playing it as realistic as possible as your character falls down a pit of depravity. Some more fantastical elements can be added in for more unrealistic kinks as desired, but otherwise this would be as immersive as possible.

5. I'm a violent sex offender and murderer, locked up for what might as well be a life term. Given the low use of letters in the modern day and age, they allow prisoners to sign up for messaging with anyone who might want to contact us. Most of the messages I've received have been, understandably, family of the victims wanting to curse me out... random people wanting to tell me what a monster I am. Then you reach out... you're horrified, but some part of you is curious as to what could make someone do the things I've done, what drove me. You're fascinated with figuring people out, what makes them tick, but you're unprepared for how manipulative and charismatic I can be... how I can slowly warp your own perception of women and in turn, yourself.

UPDATE 4/9/2021: Reopened #4, closed #3. I'm available most days between 12-3pm and 9pm-1am CST. I'm willing to make small alterations to these prompts as needed, but I am very much looking for just one of these two.

I'll only do roleplays through discord, skype, or whatever other IM program. PM me if any of this struck a note with you.

Kinks:

Humiliation
Bimbofication
Manipulation
Body Modification
Mind control
Incest
Exhibitionism
Pain
Orgasm control
Dress control
Life ruining