Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dreams of Cyber Misfits (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

“The desert you meant to say is with one s, not two,” Alexa sternly upbraided her. “Who wants a rained-on cake or ice cream? Certainly not me,” she joked.

“What you’ve said is indeed cheesy- and bold, Shade,” Alexa said. “Try living with me for more than one day, when we’re not fucking each other’s brains out, and then ask yourself if you really love me as much as you claim.”

She continued, “For now, and for always, really, our primary focus should be on the client. No doubt she’s waiting for us to come up to her office and sign the contract.” Alexa then got dressed.

What she didn’t realize was that their MindShare recordings had finished being copied over the network by Lady Mist, who then quickly spliced them together with an AI-generated title of The Sexiest Draw in the World and charged $200.

All the people who’d seen the fight in various formats bought it, plus a few thousand more, for a total of 60,000 viewers of their sex tape and a valuation of their naked bodies slamming together of $12,000,000.

"I never said I was perfect." She pretended to scoff. "Oh right, the client, the entire reason we are here." She got got herself dressed as well, taking extra care with her underwear to tuck her special surprise safely away. "So lets go sign this contract thingy and then what? We kill anyone who tries to hurt her?" A wicked grin crossed her face, "Hey you called me Shade and not Fay, you must really like me!"

Back
Top Bottom