Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dreams of Cyber Misfits (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

'H-h-holy shit." Shade moaned as the cock slid into her and she shivered, "S-s-so deep." she said as she breathed out, apparently the rest of her body however was begging for more, her cock started throbbing at a rather constant rate and began leaking all over her stomach, Shade bit her lip and nodded, "Yeah." she said as she let out a moan. "I'm ready." she moaned softly and gyrated her hips. It wasn't quite what she had envisioned, she wanted to make Alexa submit, and fuck her brains out till she was a drooling mess, but she wasn't entirely opposed to this either, if this is who Alexa really was, she could get used to it too, she made grabby hands trying to reach for Alexa to pull her in close for a kiss, craving it.

At the first sign of Shade grabbing at her, Alexa pinned Faylynnโ€™s arms above her head.

โ€œNone of that. Just lie back and take your dicking like a good girl,โ€ Alexa grunted as she began to thrust with abandon inside Faylynnโ€™s sphincter. To help her arousal along, she massaged Fayโ€™s heavy balls with one hand and leaned down to suck on each of her nipples.

โ€œOh yeah, you like being punished like this, baby?โ€ Alexa purred into her. โ€œDefeated and taken by the one person you couldnโ€™t kill?โ€

"To be fair...." shade moaned, but nothing else escaped her lips, her body was too overstimulated and it had been some time since she had been laid, her orgasm was coming quick, "Yes!" She screamed, "I'm gunna-" she moaned and tensed her muscles, her orgasm would be very soon if Alexa kept up this pace.

โ€œGo on, my sexy little assassin. Give it all up. I know youโ€™ve wanted to fuck me since the moment you laid eyes on me. That you really wanted our duel to end in a draw so you could have me. The truth is, I wanted to as well, but so I could have you. Now what are you waiting for? Do it!โ€ Alexa cried, tossing her head and chest back as she pounded with abandon.

โ€œ็งใฎๅๅ‰ใ‚’ๅ‘ผใณๅ‡บใ™!โ€

โ€œWatashi no namae o yobidasu!โ€

โ€œScream my name!โ€

โ€œCum!โ€

"CUM!" Shade shouted as she arched her back, tensed her muscles, grabbed at the sheets and finally, the release, fifteen ropes of warm, thick cum rocketed from her cock, all covering her face and chest, she laid there panting, moaning from Alexa still fucking her. "Oh......god.....I....needed that." she said between breaths, then as if a switch had been flipped, after about two minutes she looked Alexa in the eyes with an almost predatory look, "My turn."

Alexa spent those two minutes cleaning off Faylynn with a warm wash cloth to keep the sensuality of the moment intact and not leave tissue residue on her body.

โ€œNo,โ€ she said simply, pushing Faylynn back down. โ€œYou will penetrate me, yes, but you must lie back and let me ride you, or I will not let you go through with it. And remember- do not, under any circumstances, cum inside me. Are we understood, young lady?โ€

Alexa then licked any remaining cum dribbling out of Shadeโ€™s massive cock, at which point she began kneading her balls firmly while sucking and jerking the head and shaft, only planning to release her once the fellow mercenary agreed to her terms.

"Mmhmmm." she said with a moan, "I will tell you before I cum." an idea crossed her mind, "Or, you could jack into my bio sensors and we could experience each others orgasms and you will know the precise moment I am seconds away from orgasm." she smiled, "I've never done it, but I have heard its mind blowing."

โ€œI...honestly havenโ€™t either,โ€ Alexa admitted. โ€œI always thought that someone could hack into my mind that way. But I at least trust you enough not to kill me, since we both got what we wanted out of the fight, and if you killed me now, it would be while my MindShare was recording, everyone would know about and paint you with dishonor...so...โ€

Alexa felt for Shadeโ€™s biosensor port at the base of her neck, then unspooled her biojack cable from her left wrist before plugging it. At that point, the biosensor virgin needed time to adjust to such a new sensation- literally everything that both their bodies were feeling simultaneously, which was overwhelming. And then her eyes nearly rolled back in her head once she managed to seat her pussy onto Faylynnโ€™s face.

โ€œTaste me, please. Iโ€™ve felt how strong your cock is and itโ€™s the only way itโ€™ll fit.โ€

Shade obliged and began to lick and suck the Alexa's pussy, she sucked on the clit first, waves of pleasure were sent to her brain and she moaned, this only pushed her further and she sucked harder and then started tonguing her sex, at one point Shade was not even sure what was going on with the rest of her body she only knew that when she licked Alexa's pussy it was the most pleasurable feeling she had ever felt. She stopped for a moment, "Oh my god." she said breathing heavily, "I don't think I ever want to have sex without this." she said frankly then sucked the woman's clit for a second, "I feel what you feel, how does it feel for you?"

Alexa attempted to reply to the other womanโ€™s question, but her brain was too overwhelmed by the sensations in her pussy and the feelings Shadeโ€™s tongue was experiencing as it licked up her cream. So it came out as โ€œGuuuuuuhhhhh, blllaaaaaa....โ€

In time, even kneeling over Faylynnโ€™s face like this became too taxing, and Alexaโ€™s eyes nearly rolled back in her head as she fell flat on her back. She nearly orgasmed and passed out on the spot from touching Fayโ€™s cock, but had enough strength left to guide her erstwhile opponent to mount her and grunt, โ€œFuck. Please!โ€

The moment Shade's cock entered Alexa her brain felt like it was going to overheat and explode all at once, her whole body quivered, its like she was fucking and being fucked at the same time, she started breathing heavily and her eyes rolled back in her head, Oh god it feels so fucking amazing, is what she wanted to say but all she got out was "Oghaaazzz." as the sensations amazed her. Something popped up in the corner of her optics, Danger, sensory overload, emergency measures taken. "Override command." she said aloud Emergency measures halted. This of course was standard with cybernetic limbs, they could sense and feel just like human skin, but they could be overloaded by too much pain or pleasure, the emergency measures were of course to shut the sensors off, but Shade didn't want that, if she locked up right now in this moment she wouldn't care. She started to thrust with her hips, slowly, gently, getting used to the sensations and rhythms. She could feel everything Alexa was feeling, right down to her increasing heartrate. She could feel her blood in her veins, and it was warm. "I LOVE YOU!" she shouted in her overloaded state as she started to develop a rhythm and speed as she fucked Alexa.

For Alexa, who had never had biosensor sex before, that โ€œfucking and being fuckedโ€ feeling was a hundred times more powerful than it was for Faylynn, just as it had been for Faylynn whenever she first โ€œjackhammered,โ€ as it was called. It was almost as ecstatic as the feeling she got when she first let another woman- not just any woman, but the woman- touch her intimately.

She was so overwhelmed by euphoria as well that in her mind, she was transported back to that first experience. When she dropped her samurai guard for the first time. When everything was pressed together oh so deliciously. When Misaki told her โ€œๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ„ใพใ™,โ€ which Alexa now whispered under her breath with her eyes lolled back and her mouth hanging open as Faylynn screamed โ€œI LOVE YOU!โ€

The problem was that her BabelChipโ€™s emergency measures failed for some reason and was shorted out by the rapid fire electric sensations passed back and forth between them, meaning she could only speak in her native Japanese, which Faylynn (probably) didnโ€™t understand. It kept saying in a robotic voice, โ€œใ‚จใƒฉใƒผ,โ€ or โ€œErฤ,โ€ the Japanese word for โ€œError,โ€ over her own, weak voice.

Shade did not care, the sensations were too much for her brain to think about anything else, and nothing else mattered. She was taking out her stress from weeks past that weren't even Alexa's fault and the stress developed from their recent bout. All she cared about was plunging her cock in and out of Alexa as hard as she could for as long as she could, and it would be a long time indeed, considering she had both her arms and legs replaced with cybernetic limbs, her stamina for thrusting was quite literally infinite, her back was still human however, but her fit nature would ensure that not even that would tire soon. "What?" Shade said through a few thrusts, still panting, a few seconds later she forgot what she was talking about as the sensations overwhelmed her once again. It was like a drug, she should probably stop and check on Alexa, as things did seem strange but clearly they were both enjoying themselves. So Fay did what Fay was best at, pounding things, not just flesh on flesh either, with her cybernetic enhancements she was pretty good at punching holes in walls, metal sheets, skulls, pretty much if she could make contact with her fist, there would be holes. This pounding however, was flesh on flesh, and there was already a hole for her to pound, she gritted her teeth and sped up more, hammering Alexa's pussy into oblivion and overloading her own optical sensors.

System overheat........Emergency counter measures engaged.....disabling heat vision, night vision, xray vision........optics function 60%.....emergency emergency countermeasures engaged, disabling vocal box synthesizer. Shade's moans then turned to nothing as only air came out of her mouth.

Overheat potential reduced to 40%.......rebooting optics in 5.........4.........3........2........1

Things went black for a second but she kept pounding, ten seconds later her optics booted back up and she could see Alexa again, although her noises were still air as her system had shut down some primary functions to prevent an overheat.

Danger! Overheat potential at 45%.......further increase will shut down optics....system lock up to follow.....optics capacity reduced to 50%.

Her vision went black and white, all color drained from the world but she kept at it, if this is how she died it would be perfect. The system would never shut down her heart though but it would shut down everything else to preserve itself and her.

Was it even possible to be fucked to death? Alexa wondered. Perhaps Fayโ€™s plan all along had been to duel her to a draw so she could make Alexa her fuck slave until she died of exhaustion. Alexa knew the danger of cybernetics overheating and she knew that some of them were treading the line between functioning and starting to warm up out of control. But sheโ€™d die a hundred times if she had to just to feel that cock.

She tried to say, โ€œItโ€™s okay, cum inside meโ€ but it came out in Japanese, so the frustrated cybersamurai did her best to convince Faylynn of her intentions another way. She grabbed and shoved down Fayโ€™s back, wrapped her athletic hips around Shayโ€™s own, and arched her own back to drive her pussy down on that thick, powerful invader more easily. All the while nodding enthusiastically as she got close to her own peak.

Oh Shade got the idea alright, Alexa rode her harder and Shade bucked her hips at the same rhythm, she moaned, but all that came out was air, she tried to say she was going to cum, she tried to moan, just air, her eyes rolled back in her head as her whole body tensed up and she felt herself ejaculate inside Alexa.

Error: Entire system failure....shutdown.

Everything went black, and Shade completely froze. Thirty seconds passed.

Rebooting........

At last vision, shade gasped for air and then pulled down Alexa and kissed her.

Primary ocular systems rebooted, voice box initilization.

"Oh god." She finally said, except it was in a mans voice, someone long dead. "Hang on." She said still in the same voice.

Voice box modulation reboot complete....initilizing Faylynn voice protocols.

"There we go." She said in her normal voice, still breathing heavy. "Are you alright?" she asked, "My entire system failed right when I came."

โ€œAnd mine failed too when I came. Thanks a lot,โ€ Alexa said in Japanese, a little bit annoyed as she realized what a dumb mistake letting Faylynn nut inside her had been, and emphasized the breaking of her BabelChip by pointing at her throat before slapping Fay across the cheek.

She then unplugged the biosensor cable and panted as the world finally stopped spinning. That had been the best sex of her life, but Alexa needed another shower to get as much of Fayโ€™s cum out of her as possible and to come down to reality.

Still, as much as she was a pile of emotions right now, Alexa indicated to Fay with a tender come hither motion that they shower together.

She followed Alexa into the shower like a dog to its master. This had also been the best sex of her life. Alexa was such a wonderful lover and knew how to mix pleasure with pain. She giggled a little, "We should get your chip fixed, either that or I should learn Japanese." As they stepped into the shower, Shade turned on the water and then gently planted a kiss on Alexas lips, "I said I love you back there, and..." she bit her lip, "I think I meant it."

Alexa turned off her MindShare, then slapped Faylynn again, as sheโ€™d promised that she would every time she tried to kiss. She wanted to say, so badly, โ€œHow could you already be in love with me? In such a short time?!โ€ but was frustrated when she couldnโ€™t.

Still, her angry expression that wavered on sadness made her position on Faylynnโ€™s declaration clear. She then turned her back to her one time opponent, not wanting to believe it. Wondering whether this was another one of her tricks. Paranoid that she was falling for it.

Falling for anyone else after Misaki had been forcefully separated from her.

Falling for her. Of all the people to be vulnerable in front of, Alexa had to pick this klutzy, loud, undisciplined, rough, silly...

...sweet, loving, supportive, ferocious, sexy...

frustrating girl. Frustrating because Alexa, for all her work in fucking Faylynnโ€™s prostate until it burst to shut her up, had been unable to pin her back, to restrain her when Faylynn fucked her a thousand times better. Damn biosensor cable; never again with that shit. Even without it, though, would she become dependent on Faylynn for pleasure? That couldnโ€™t be good!

Now Alexa, who hated to be silenced like this, leaned against the shower wall and started sighing mournfully, as if her throat was a balloon that the air was being ever so slowly squeezed out of by the weight around her heart.

Fay rested one hand on the shower wall and leaned against it, resting her head on Alexa's shoulder. "I'm sorry I broke your voice translator thingy." she said, with actual remorse in her voice. "I'm not sorry however for the sex, and for the kiss." She kissed Alexa on the neck. "Let me try to hack you and fix it?" she asked, "I promise that if you think I am going to hurt you, you can snap my neck. I have some daemons that I use for hacking people to get information, that otherwise wouldn't talk." Fay started to reveal her intelligence and try to prove that she wasn't just some bratty child and that there was some precision to this. "I can plug in again, and then I wont have to use the optics to hack you, I promise, I will try to fix it, and tell you every step of the way." It was true, Fay was falling for Alexa, the sex may have contributed to these feelings, but there was something about this girl, her calm measured movements, and Fay and her wild nigh uncontrollable fury. They were like two completely opposite, unstable, molecular compounds, that when mixed together somehow added up to a stable structure. "Please?" she asked.

Alexa sighed, then wrapped both hands around Faylynn and squeezed. Not enough to choke her or cut off her oxygen, but just enough to let Faylynn know she was there and that, like Shade was allowing, Alexa could wring her neck if necessary, and would not hesitate. Then Alexa nodded, allowing the hack to go ahead by plugging the biosensor cable into her jack.

The temptation to kiss her was becoming much too great, for their foreheads were now touching under the steaming water and Alexaโ€™s hands were creeping up to cup her chin and play with her hair. Alexa was still wondering how she ended up at this inflection point in her life. And more importantly, what it would mean. But for now she could breathe a little easier.

"Okay so, give me a moment, I am logging in, I may go quiet for a minute or two, but that's because I need to focus, remember you will get a warning about an unauthorized Daemon, I need you to authorize it, in order to fix your voice decoder, I need to break it first." Shade smiled, "If I fix this, you owe me a kiss." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "I'm in, uploading Daemon now, authorize it." she said, waiting for the woman to let her securities to get breached.

Alexa sighed. She really was in the deep end now by letting some random choom sheโ€™d slept with into her security. But she had no choice if she didnโ€™t want to spend days getting this expensive and delicate augment repaired or replaced by an augdoc.

She then, reluctantly nodded, acquiescing to the final one of Faylynnโ€™s incessant demands for a kiss in exchange for this much needed repair...

"Okay, I found it. It looks like....yup." She closed her eyes for a good two minutes and went silent. "I got it." She said disconnecting the cable. "It looks like nothing was messed up internally, just something with the actual programming, guess you could say my dick literally blew your mind." She giggled, "Lets test it out, go on and say something, it should be working correctly now."

โ€œYouโ€™re a doofus, Faylynn,โ€ Alexa said in her boldest Japanese for her test phrase, which then got converted to the best English possible. This made Alexa breathe a sigh of relief, which she followed up by planting a big, wet kiss on Faylynnโ€™s lips.

"A doofus who just got a kiss from a hot chick." she said and made a finger gun motion, "Pew pew, yeaaaaaah." Shade smiled "I meant it by the way. When I said I love you, I fucking meant it. It wasn't just because we biolinked during sex, which was fucking amazing by the way, only fourth time I have done that, and its always unique each time, but this time it felt like your insides were meant for my outsides. If you get my drift." She bit her lip, "Look, I know it may be a bit soon, and if you want to take it slow to see where this actually goes, that's totally fine but I need to tell you." she cleared her throat, "At the risk of being cheesy." She took Alexa's hands into her own and looked into her eyes. "You are my missing puzzle piece, you are the yin to my yang, the salt to my pepper, the sugar to my spice, and the rain to my dessert."

Back
Top Bottom