Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Feelings (DigitalSiren x JayM1125)

David wasn't prepared for what was about to happen next, but boy was it a treat. It was something that no other woman had ever done for him. The way Brooke was teasing him was on a whole different level, even compared to what he was used to. Sure, he'd fallen to little games of seduction in the past from women who were just a bit more experienced than she was, but with Brooke...it felt different, refreshing even.

As her dress would slowly peel off of her body, his eyes focused on her with such intensity. David would study every inch of her body, burning it into his memory. Every curve, every crevice, and he knew that he'd eventually get to claim it whenever she'd decide she was ready to take that step with him. Normally, Dave would play it as cool as a cucumber with something like this...but with Brooke, she seemingly found his weakness.

He'd whisper under his breath, "Damn..." once her dress was completely off of her body. Then she'd turn around to show off that little booty of hers, watching each and every movement she'd make, watching as her round butt would wiggle as she moved. If his arousal wasn't clear before, it certainly was now, making a visible tent in his shorts. As he watched her, as he'd whisper, "Holy shit..." She was teasing and tempting him in ways that he'd never thought he'd fall victim to. Fantasies began to play in his head of throwing her onto her bed, kissing her with such lustful passion as he'd ravage her in ways that he knew they both would love. Behaving tonight...would certainly be a challenge.

Once she stood naked in front of him, David took in the glorious sight of her tanned, toned body. She looked like a bronze goddess and he wanted to worship her in every way possible. His heart was pounding as he'd watch her dress in the one piece stocking, chills running through his body...the want and desire for his new girlfriend was almost too much to bear. However, Dave needed to be strong...for her. She wasn't ready for them to take that step yet, but when she was...he would be more than ready to rock her world.

Even the way she spoke to him in that husky voice, a tone he'd never heard come from her but had heard from other women, David would trip over his words, speaking, "I..uh..umm...l-let's go with my bed for tonight." Dave would lead the way to his room with Brooke following, opening the door to his room, watching as she'd make her way into his room, closing the door behind them. He'd then walk over to the bed, folding down the comforter for the both of them to climb in. Once she would, David had to steal another kiss from Brooke. Her lips were quickly becoming like a drug to him. The question remained, could they behave tonight?

There had been butterflies, would he like it? It wasn't as if she had done it for anyone else. There was something about the idea though. Would she have, had David not followed her? Likely not, it had been him following her that had made her feel brave. It had been something she had felt ready to share with him. Her little striptease had felt sexy as it was, but his comments, the way he'd watched her. It wasn't something Brooke had ever felt before.

Her cheeks had been a tad pink as she had wiggled into her pajamas. She had walked closer to him, a smile playing along her lips. Had it been someone else, or had she not heard his whispered words, she might have asked if he had liked it. That and she could see his excitement. Her cheeks turned a brighter pink as he stumbled over his words. She liked the way he made her feel, she liked the way she had felt, being playful for him.

Padding behind him silently, she brushed past him as he opened his door for her, her lips brushing his arm. Turning as he closed the door, Brooke felt her heart give a little thump. She wondered if they could too. The comforted pulled back, she slipped into his bed, turning towards him, one hand holding her head up. His kiss was met as eagerly as all the others; she liked kissing him. Shifting she moved closer. They should sleep, she had been the one to point that out, yet, it was far easier said than done.

Laying back, she gently pulled him towards her side. Her blonde hair played out over his pillow as she smiled up at him. Her hand toyed with the hem of his shirt. The way she laid, it begged him to lean over her, kiss her again. He could stop the kissing for the night if he didn't, which while she might have been the smallest bit pouty over, she would have understood. Work and school wouldn't care if they spent all night making out, both would be there in the morning.

David's lips would move against Brooke's as their tongues would meet once again. To say that he didn't want their night to end was an understatement, because they way she kissed him and the way she made him feel...it was something he'd been sorely missing for so long. He missed to romance, the playfulness, and the intimacy that a relationship could bring. Now that he was developing that with Brooke, he didn't want to stop basking in the glory of it all. It didn't take much to temp him at all.

As she'd tug on his shirt as a hint for him to hover over her, David did just that as they shared another heated, romantically passionate kiss...only this time, sharing a bed. It was becoming even more difficult to fight off those urges, but he was willing to show her that he was willing to take things at whatever pace she wanted, respecting her limits. Brooke's soft lips pressing against his along with her tongue dancing with his, David was starting to feel that excitement within him all over again....as if her little striptease didn't already do the job. But again, he was going to respect her limits...no matter how difficult that would be.

Their kiss continued to get hotter and heavier as their lips and tongues crashed and wrestled against each other. The chills running through David's body continued to set him on fire, and it was a fire that he hoped would never extinguish. He never thought that he'd have such intense feelings for Brooke, but he clearly saw how the years changed her, matured her. She was an elegant, playful, and beautiful young woman and she deserved to be cherished like the treasure she was. His lips broke from hers only for brief moments, just hovering slightly above hers as if to tease each other, his forehead leaning on hers as he'd whisper, "I could get used to this..."

This was all new to her Brooke, but to say that David was setting the bar would be an understatement. The way he responded, the way he made her feel... all of it paving the road for both their future and should they not last, future boyfriends. There was an intimacy and ease that came from their past history. He made her feel safe, the picture she'd had in her mind all these years not disappointed. He was everything she had hoped and more.

David hadn't needed any further encouragement to shift, leaning over her, than the tug on his shirt. Her smile was bright and she met his kiss happily. Her smaller form pressed against his mattress as they kissed slowly. The teasing went both ways and Brooke would have lied had she said she wasn't aroused just as much as he was. Still not ready for the plunge, she was unsure if she wouldn't want, no, need something more than their kissing. Had they not been sharing a bed, there was no doubt in her mind she would have brought herself to fulfillment with her fingers, David in her thoughts.

Their kissing didn't help anything, working them both back up to the state they had been in shortly after her striptease. When his forehead pressed to hers, she couldn't help but chuckle, her voice breathy, "I certainly hope not," her lips brushed his cheek. If she gave him her limits, he would respect them. She wasn't ready for sex, but perhaps a bit more than kissing. It wouldn't help either of them not be tired in the morning, but it was well worth it in her mind.

Her head shifted and her teeth scraped at his ear, her warm breath teasing along the shell of his ear. She knew he wouldn't think less of her, even if she told him to take her right now... so something less than, didn't scare her any. "No sex, but anything else is fine.." the tip of her tongue brushed the edge of his ear as she opened the limits further. Her cheeks burned as she admitted, "If I was alone, I would take care of my problem on my own.. something tells me you would do the same." Her hand slipped under his shirt, nails playing along his skin gently. "I don't think I can sleep without some relief. Could you?"

A hot breath would escape from David's lips as her tongue would trace the edge of his ear. Her words made a heat rush to his own face as well, her nails along his skin also sent some extra shivers through his body. He'd then answer her question, "As turned on as I am....no, I don't think I could sleep either until I had some relief. Did you have anything particular in mind?" David asked as his own lips would trail her face, down to her neck, her collarbone, and up to her own ear, as he'd seductively whisper, "I'm up for anything."

David meant his words too. If she wasn't ready for sex, he knew there were some other ways they could find that relief. He'd nip on her ear playfully, then whispering, "Whatever we do, maybe we should get a little more....comfortable." He'd hint, alluding to the fact that they had some....restrictive garments on. After all, he'd already seen her completely naked tonight, he figured it wouldn't be fair that she didn't get to see him as well. David would then let his hands roam her supple, young body through the body stocking she was wearing, moving the material from her breasts to expose them so he could feel how firm and perky they were. As he did that, his lips would meet hers once again in another passionate heated kiss.

Eventually, David's shirt would come off, followed by his shorts as they'd get lost in their heated embrace, leaving him only in his boxers. David would let Brooke be the one to completely take them off if she was ready to see him in all his glory. His hands were feeling all over her body, learning how every single inch of her felt. He wanted to know the places she enjoyed being touched, the places where she was sensitive,. David wanted to show her what it was like to have a man enjoy her body like it should be. He'd eventually take a big risk, kissing his way down once again. Kisses along her cheek, along her neck, her collarbone, and now...her chest. David would kiss along her breasts, letting his tongue lightly flick on of her puffy pink nubs, as he'd look up at her to see her reaction to this sensation.

It felt good to know she wasn't alone in her arousal. True, she had known he had been aroused, but to the point that they both wouldn't be able to sleep? Her smile only grew as his lips trailed along her cheek and to her neck. Tilting her head to the side, she made a soft, pleased sound as his lips trailed back up to her ear. Gasping as his teeth nipped her ear, his suggestion making a whimper bubble up in her throat. He'd seen her naked, though her had yet to be afforded a chance to touch her.

She had offered it up to him. She wanted to feel his hands, his mouth on her body and just as importantly, she wanted to touch him, explore his body. His hands tugged at her pajamas, the soft stretchy fabric more than willing to obey his demands. It ragged along her skin, revealing her shoulders, arms and breasts. Shifting she pulled her arms free as his hands found their way to her breasts. This time there was no dress between him and her. Leaning up to meet his lips, Brooke moaned softly into their kiss. Her nipples hardened under his touch some and as he pulled back, his own shirt coming off.

Looking up at him, she smiled, sitting up, her lips pressed just above his heart as her hands moved up his waist. They moved together and his pants came off next. Her own pajamas now around her hips. Laying back once more, arms around his neck, she pulled him with her. The warmth of his body pressing along her own. When his dark head ducked, lips trailing along her collarbone and then lower still. Brook held her breath, his lips gently as they trailed lower.

She was watching him, through half lidded eyes, her heart racing. The touch of his tongue drew a moan from her, her lips parting as pleasure danced through her body. A hand brushed his hair back from his face, slipping to the base of his hair. She gently pulled him closer, encouraging his boldness. He had taken a risk and it was only fair if she offered something as well. Her thigh rose between his legs, brushing against him. This was all new to her and Brooke wondered if she should tell him... It would be obvious soon enough anyway. "David?" When he looked up at her, there was blush along her cheeks, "I haven't ever gone this far.." A shy smile curled on her lips, "So I might not be..." Brooke trailed off. She wanted him aware, the last thing she'd want to do is disappoint him.

Hearing the moan escape from Brooke's lips was like the sweetest music to his ears. David would keep it in mind that she seemed to enjoy what he did to her breast. When she'd open up and admit to her being inexperienced, never having done anything like they were there, he'd put two and two together. Her admission led him to believe that she was a virgin, however, it didn't bother David in the slightest. His first girlfriend in high school took his virginity as he as well took hers and one of his college girlfriends was also a virgin. One could say that he had some experience in dealing with those with less experience.

Dave would give Brooke a reassuring smile, sliding back up towards her to kiss her lips softly, breaking it after a moment, whispering, "You've got nothing to worry about. All I want you to do is just relax and enjoy this...because...I know I am..." He'd give her a sly, seductive smile. He'd then let his hands roam her upper body for a brief moment, feeling of her soft skin, as he'd once again whisper, "If there's ever any moment when you feel uncomfortable or not ready for something....don't hesitate to tell me. I want you to enjoy this as much as I know I will..."

He'd then give her another intense, passionate kiss with his tongue once again dancing with her's. After a few more moments of being locked in another make out session, David would kiss his way back down to her breasts, letting his mouth give them some attention once again. His tongue would swirl around and flick her nipples at times, other times he'd lightly nip them with his teeth, other times he'd kiss along her breasts. While he'd give her beautiful tits some attention, one of his hands would slither a little further south, eventually arriving between her legs, still covered with her pajamas. His hand would rub along the outside of the material to tease her, enhancing the pleasure his mouth was already giving her. David wanted to make this an experience that she'd never forget.

She had enjoyed it, the touch of his mouth and tongue along her skin had sent a jolt to her very core. He listened to her explain, her shyness and his answer soothed her. Her smile grew, the shyness fading, nodding. "I am too," Her answer came easily, though it wasn't as if she hadn't been vocal with her feelings. Brooke hadn't bothered to hide her moan from him. Biting her lower lip as his hands trailed up her body, she liked the way he touched her... She of course had pictured things in her mind as she had come to the age of such thoughts, but it was nothing compared to the real thing.

"Promise, I will tell you."
Brooke met his kiss with her own passion, their tongue dancing, arms around his neck. Brooke could get used to this, if she wasn't already. There was something about David that was addicting and left her wanting more of him. His mouth trailed down her neck and back to her breasts. The attention he paid her nipples would have Brooke squirming quickly, her moans soft, but present as each flick of his tongue or scrape of his teeth set her on fire.

Brooke hadn't noticed his hand slipping lower, focused on David's mouth against her sensitive breasts. The first stroke between her thighs made her gasp, eyes closing as she writhed underneath him. Would he feel her arousal? She had known how excited she was and now, David did too. She couldn't help how she lifted her hips towards that touch. Teeth grazed his ear playfully, her warm breath playing along his skin. "I don't know how you'd expect me not to enjoy this," Brooke teased.

David had to admit that there was something extra hot about what he and Brooke were doing. Even knowing that sex was off the table, the idea of finding ways to get each other off without it wasn't like anything he was used to. However, he was more than eager to help her find that relief, and he knew of a couple of ways to get her there. As David's hand would feel along the outside of the lacy body suit, he could feel the moisture, indicated just what he was doing to her. Even her teasing words made that more than clear, and made his own manhood twitch in his boxers.

As his mouth continued to focus on her chest, his hands would go on each side of her hips, beginning to pull off the body stocking the rest of the way. As he'd pull it down from waist, down her smooth, slender legs, David would toss the garment aside. His fingers would then venture back between her legs, feeling the wetness of her pussy. His fingers would trace along the outside of it before brushing his thumb along her swelling clit. He did all this while still giving her breasts the attention they deserved, eventually barely sliding a finger past the entrance of her slit. He was worshiping her body as if she was his own personal goddess.

Eventually, David wanted to take things a little bolder, taking an even bigger risk. He'd kiss his way between her breasts, down her stomach, planting some kisses between her thighs. He hoped this wouldn't be too much for her too soon. David wanted her, needed her, craved her in any way he could have Brooke. He'd never had such intense want and desire for a woman in his entire life. His lips would inch closer and closer to her womanhood as he'd look up at her to see if she was ready for this. Taking an even further risk, his tongue began to flick the sensitive nub of her clit, testing the waters.

Thoughts were easily chased from her mind as David's mouth and tongue teased along her breasts. There was no doubt that he'd felt that warmth, her eagerness. Her PJs were slowly pulled down further, reveling her slender stomach, the flare of her hips, her sex and then further still. She moved with him, helping him peel the lace from her body until it was cast to the side. When David's hand brushed against her sex again Brooke bit her lower lip and she couldn't help the way her legs spread from him. Parting to give him better access to her body. When his thumb brushed over her clit, Brooke moaned, the sound needy as the spike of pleasure went directly to her core.

"David" His name was moaned softly, there was no hesitation in that sound, but something else, desire, need. As if his name prompted him to be daring once more, his lips trailed down her body and she gasped softly, watching his descent. Each press of his lips made her skin burn. Hands curled in his sheets. She knew what was coming even if she had never experienced it. Shifting slightly she rose on her elbows, watching as his lips pressed against her thighs. Jade eyes watched him, raw need resting in her gaze. When he looked up at her, she smiled, the look almost lazy.

She watched as his tongue flicked out, brushing against her clit. Brooke's eyes widened and she moaned, watching him. This wouldn't help her in the long run, each touch, kiss, flick of his tongue slowly driving her insane. Only heightening her need for him. She would be able to hold on a day.. maybe a week.. but Brooke knew she was a goner. Shifting she laid back, eyes closing as she gently lifted her hips, an eager encouragement for David to continue. Brooke also looked forward to helping him, though she still felt a bit unsure. She knew the ideas in theory, but putting them into practice was another matter altogether. What she did know is David would help her, be patient. What she lacked in knowledge she could easily make up for with her eagerness to please him.

Every sound of pleasure that came from Brooke only gave David more encouragement to continue providing it. As his tongue would flick and roll on her clit, his hands would roam over her soft, slender body. While this was something that David was familiar with, he didn't do it too often. Brooke was only the third time he'd performed oral sex on a woman, but he was confident enough in his abilities to bring her the pleasure she so desperately wanted and needed in that moment. Aside from that, he'd watched his fair share of porn to get an idea of what to do. So far, it sounded like she was thoroughly satisfied with the things he was doing to her.

David's hand would brush over her breasts for a few moments while his tongue focused on her clit. He'd then bring his mouth down to suckle on the nub to add some extra stimulation. That wasn't the only extra stimulation he planned on giving his new girlfriend. Once his hands would creep back down her body, he'd slide one of his fingers along her ever moistening sex, teasing her a bit before he'd slowly inch that digit just barely inside of her.

Knowing she was a virgin, David wanted to be careful as to how far his finger went inside of her, but he also wanted it to be enough to add that much more pleasure, bringing her that much closer to pleasure. He was more than eager to bring her to an orgasm, and a good one at that. He wanted this first experience with him to be so memorable, burnt into her brain that even the thought about it would turn her on. He'd worship her womanhood, her body like the queen she was to him. His manhood was twitching in eager anticipation of hearing her reaction to every new stimulation he brought her, hoping to inch her closer and closer to that sweet release.

There was no way for her to know that David had not done this often, his tongue and hands as they roamed her body made her body come to life. Beneath him Brooke writhed as the pleasure from his tongue and mouth became too intense, almost as if she seemed unsure if she wanted more or needed him to stop. The pressure building intense as she whimpered and moaned. A part of Brooke was sad she hadn't allowed any of her other boyfriends to do this, but another was pleased that it was David that she experienced this with for the first time.

Her back arched as his mouth locked onto that sensitive bundle of nerves, crying out. Brooke didn't consider the idea of keeping quiet, as she survived in the moment alone. Brooke groaned when his fingers gently pushed into her and a hand found his hair, brushing the chestnut colored locks from his face as she gazed down her body at him. Head falling back, her eyes closed, each flick of his tongue, pull of his mouth or movement of his fingers pushing her closer and closer to that edge.

Surrendering herself to his attentions, the sounds Brooke made only grew louder, faster. She didn't try and censor herself of the movements of her body as her hips rose some into him. She knew she was about to cum and she held off as long as she could, sweet keening sounds leaving Brooke seconds before she tumbled over the edge. "David~" His name cried as she fell over that edge, his fingers squeezed by her pussy. Panting, she basked in her glow, breasts rising and falling as she slowly came back into her body.

A hand brushed through his hair. "Come here," her voice was husky, as she motioned for him to crawl back up her body. She could still feel the glow of her orgasm lingering in her body, but her mind had shifted to giving him the same pleasure. "Your turn," Her smile was bright.

The noises that came from Brooke gave David an immense amount of pride in knowing he was giving her exactly what she wanted, and what she needed; pleasure. He'd continue the assault with his tongue, flicking and swirling, and his fingers gently gliding in and out, curling up ever so slightly when he'd go back in. He wanted, craved, and desired for her to hit that orgasm, and soon enough she would do just that. Even the way she cried out his name was so damn hot. David would eagerly lick up any of her juices, devouring them hungrily as his eyes looked up at her enjoying that glow.

As she'd motion for him to come back up to her, his lips would find her's once again as his hands would feel of her soft skin under him. David knew what she meant when she told him it was his turn, her smile beaming, eager to return the favor. Their lips would meet again in a soft, sensual kiss as he'd end up now on his back, his manhood pitching an impressive tent in his boxers, just waiting for her to peel them off of him.

With this being the first time she'd done anything like this, David knew he'd have to be somewhat of an instructor to teach her how to please him. He was more than fine with that, he knew his patience would pay off in the end. Something told him that Brooke would easily be able to take in any information he'd have to offer and apply it in such a way that she'd be a natural. Regardless, David would be patient in teaching her.

Once she'd make her way to his manhood and he was relieved of his boxers, David would speak, "First, I want you to stoke me before you put anything in your mouth. You want to have a somewhat loose grip, because if you grip it too hard....it'll hurt. Once you have that grip, begin to slowly pump your hand up and down" He'd wait for her to find her grip and follow his instructions. Before too long, David would softly moan, "That's it, babe....now, whenever you're ready, just lightly lick the tip of my cock. Swirl your tongue around it and whenever you're ready...slide it into your mouth and...I'm sure you'll pick up on the rest." David's breathing was already getting heavy from the way she was stroking him already, eager to feel her tongue and those soft lips wrapped around him.

Even as her orgasm began to fade, Brooke could feel his tongue on her body and little aftershocks of pleasure dancing though her body. A pleased sound slipped from her mouth even as she urged him to climb back up her body. Brook didn't shy away from him as his mouth found hers, she could taste herself on his tongue as his hands brushed along her body, each touch making her skin tingle.

Shifting with him, she gently rolled him to his back, on all fours above him while they kissed. Fingers snagged in his boxers and she gently pulled them down his hips and pushed them lower. Pulling back from their kiss she looked down at him, her lips parting. Beyond the few short porn videos she'd seen, this was the closest Brooke had ever been to a male. Her eyes flickered to David's face and she gave him a smile as he gave her instruction. Leaning up she kissed him before turning her attention to his cock.

Her grip wasn't hard, though it was firm as she stroked him. Every once in a while her eyes flicked to him, to make sure she wasn't hurting him, that he liked it. The moan and the instructions made her bite back a giggle. It was sweet and Brooke needed them. She could have likely figured it out on her own, but she wanted to make sure David found his release as well.

Shifting, her body wormed lower before her tongue flicked out against him. She could taste his clean skin and the slight saltiness of his precum. Her tongue traced around the underside of that soft tip before leaning forward, taking his cock into her mouth. Sucking gently she closed her eyes. One of her friends, back when she'd been younger had told her it was a lot like sucking on a lollipop. It had seemed odd at the time, but now Brooke understood better. Her mouth slid lower. What that description had lacked, porn had filled in the gaps. Brooke's head bobbed gently, her hand still working him gently, meeting her mouth with each stroke and when she felt friction she pulled back, using her saliva and his precum to lubricate his shaft

David would watch in amazement as Brooke seemed to need very little instruction when it came to giving him oral stimulation. He even had to admit that there was some slight surprise when she took more of his cock into her mouth. Watching with a lustful gaze as her head moved up and down on his member, a light groan would once again escape his lips, "Fuucckkk...." For not ever having done anything like this, Brooke certainly took like a duck to water. Had she not told him, he would've been easily fooled into thinking that this wasn't her first rodeo.

The way her hand felt as she'd stroke him in combination of her lips squeezing around his engorged member was somehow better than any other time he'd received oral sex. While it was a handful of times, he still knew what he enjoyed and what hurt. Some of his previous partners seemed to be in a hurry to get it over with and would often do something that made the experience unenjoyable. However, with Brooke, David was pleasantly surprised at how amazing it felt.

He'd brush aside some of her blonde hair, wanting to see her face as she took him into her mouth. Something about the sight of seeing his beautiful girlfriend pleasure him turned him on in ways that he never thought possible, "You're so fucking amazing..." He'd lightly groan in pleasure. At this rate, David knew that he was going to enjoy intimacy with Brooke.

Her own pleasure spiked as David moaned. With no experience, she really was just relying on the few things she knew, what he'd told her and running with it. Some things Brooke was learning was she liked this, at least with David. The feel of him in her mouth, how hard he was under her hand and in her mouth. The way he groaned. It all aroused her again, how couldn't it? Pulling back she licked at the tip of him, lazy little strokes of her tongue as he brushed her hair from her face.

Smiling she lowered her mouth again, eyes on him. Brooke wouldn't have said she'd watched a lot of porn, but she had wanted to know enough to bring pleasure to the person she was with. The fact that it was David? Her eyes closed and she took him a little further into her mouth, careful of her gag reflex. She knew from porn and even some of the girl magazines with trashy sections about how to please your man, that deep throating could be very pleasurable for the man, but it wasn't something she was brave enough to try. At least not yet.

The salty taste rose a bit, with the more turned on David was. Brooke found she didn't mind it, even as it grew. The slightly bitter salt was just a part of him. She'd tasted herself once, it hadn't been bad either. Pulling back, the tip of him popping from her mouth with a pop she smiled shyly. "Can I do anything else?" The question was asked and she went back to sucking and licking along his cock. She didn't want that pleasure she'd work up to to fade, she wanted him to find the same release she had. Her eyes were on him once more, she found it hot, looking into his eyes while she sucked him off.

This was quickly becoming the best blowjob that David had ever received. Everything that Brooke was putting into this showed him that she genuinely cared if he enjoyed this or not, wanting to give him the same pleasured he'd given her just a short time ago. The way her expressive eyes looked at him shot right through him, letting him know that she was enjoying this as much as he was. Something within David told him that as things would progress between them, both in and out of the bedroom, would be better than anything he'd ever experienced.

Even when her mouth sank further still on him, getting close to fully taking him in her mouth, it made a pleasured groan escape from his lips. He could feel himself craving more of this pleasure. As she'd ask if there was anything else she could do, Dave's breathing was a bit labored with pleasure, "Ye-Yeah, play with my balls. Rub your hand along them, cup them, and lightly fondle them." He'd explain. David was confidant that she'd be able to follow his instructions and even add a little something else.

Looking into Brooke's eyes, he could see those alluring, bedroom eyes study him while she'd suck his manhood. It was by far the hottest sight he'd ever seen. Brooke was no longer the sweet, innocent little girl who enjoyed hanging out with him and her older brother, but now she was a fierce, sexual goddess who knew how to make David melt like ice cream on a hot day. She didn't quite know yet, but he was fully under her spell. As she'd continue to stimulate him, David would soon a familiar tensing within his loins, causing a grown to come from him, "Oh fuck Brooke, I'm going to fucking cum!!"

The guidance she asked for came with labored breathing, much like her own voice had been when he'd gone down on her. Brooke loved that she could arouse him like this... Her hand slipped to his balls and she cupped him, gently fondling them. Rolling them in her palm, gentle to be sure not to cause him pain. Nothing would kill the mood faster than her hurting him. She was sure he'd be nice, sweet even.. but she wanted to be amazing. Hard to do with no experience.

More things came to mind, as she tried to think of other things to do. Porn, magazines and now books leading to her sexual knowledge. Something to try next time.. She had read once about sucking on a man's balls as well and wondered if it would feel as good as the author had made it seem. Though his warning came, and she shifted some. She didn't know what to do. Porn had it where they came in the mouth, on breasts... pulling back, his cock popped from her mouth and she panted softly as she watched his cock, pumping along his slick shaft.

Looking at him, her voice was soft, breathy.. "Where?" She wanted to know where he wanted to cum. Brooke wanted to be the best he'd ever had and she was more than willing to put in the practice. For a moment, she wondered how her brother would feel to know that they had been together at all... The thought was pushed out as fast as it had come. He wasn't a factor. She was a grown woman and she wanted to be with David.

As Brooke was fondling him, David did feel a slight jolt of pain, but easily brushed it off...not wanting to kill the mood, or his own building orgasm. He knew it was her first time doing anything like this, so he'd easily cut her some slack if he'd voiced any discomfort. However, he was enjoying the feeling of her sucking and stroking him a bit too much to let such little things get to him; things like pain, or what his best friend would say about Dave dating his little sister. Eric had known him long enough to know he was a gentleman to the women he dad, he should've known he'd have nothing to worry about. David didn't want to focus too much on these thoughts, he instead had something so much better in front of him; Brooke prepared to take his cum.

With a breathy groan, David would look down at her and smile, "Stick out your tongue and lick along the head while you wait for it....I wanna cum in your mouth." His own release was building quicker, faster. His heart beating, his breathing picking up with each little action the gorgeous blonde would make. Even with her inexperience, her eagerness to please was the greatest turn on that David had ever experienced. And before he knew it..."Ahhh...fuck! Fuck! Oh, I'm cumming!!" And as he got out the last syllable, a stream of hot, thick cum shot upwards into Brooke's open mouth with some oozing down along his manhood.

A contented, pleasured moan would escape his lips as he came down from his own orgasmic high, "Wow...that was....holy shit....incredible!" David would chuckle softly as he'd praise her for her first time giving oral sex. Once she was finished, David would guide her back up beside him, holding her close, wanting to feel the warmth of her body against his. "I honestly can't remember the last time I came that hard. You were amazing." David would kiss her forehead as they'd cuddle now that they both found their release.

David told her to stick her tongue out and she obeyed, licking at the tip of him, her hand stroking along the shaft of his cock. His orgasm came quickly, only moments after his instructions and Brooke felt his cum shoot into her mouth, the salty and slightly bitter taste wasn't unpleasant, which surprised her. She'd always had friends tell her they didn't like it. In her eyes the taste was more than worth the look that had been on David's face, the way it made her feel. Brooke swallowed as David panted and smiled at her and gave her praise.

Gently guided back up, she found herself cuddled into his arms. Brooke shifted, curling into him as his lips brushed against her forehead. "Yeah?" A shy, but clearly pleased smile curled on her lips. Her head moved to rest on his chest, listening to the rapid tempo of his heart and breathing as they slowed and evened out. Yawning she pulled the blankets around them, shifting to pull it from under her body. Sleepily Brooke murmured, "Night, David..." her voice trailing off.

Sleep came easily, sated and happy. Her dreams were a tangle of events that swirled in and out as she slept. Brooke wouldn't wake until the sunlight filtered through his blinds. Stirring, she made a soft sound in her throat as she curled closer to David, eyes slowly opening. It took Brooke a moment to remember where she was, that the warm body pressed to her naked skin was David. The events of the night came flooding back to her and she couldn't help her smile. Sitting up, she leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Morning, sleepy head.."

The orgasms they both had were obviously more than enough to satisfy them to a point where sleep would quickly come for the both of them. As she said good night, David too would say, "Night, Brooke..." before drifting slowly into sleep. The dreams that he had were all pleasant and involved Brooke in some capacity, probably because she was laying beside him and due to the fact that their unspoken status as a couple. Dave was the type of guy who not only liked to have a good time, but he also knew what he wanted out of a relationship. And while he'd had fun with girls he dated in the past, it seemed like when he was close to finding what he needed in a relationship...something went wrong, which meant anything from being cheated on to being broken up with. With Brooke though, despite their difference in age, Dave felt hopeful.

Morning came before he knew it and he could feel the familiar softness of Brooke's lips kiss his, returning it, he'd chuckle, "Good morning to you too, beautiful." David's lips met Brooke's once again as his hands would lightly caress her body, "You know...being woken up to your kiss is a million times better than hearing the stupid alarm on my phone." David chuckled softly, looking into her blue eyes as he'd brush away some of the hair from her face. Brooke had eyes he could easily get lost in. David would then kiss her again, "So, should I get us some coffee brewing to start our morning? Or...should we share a morning shower together?" He smiled at her as his eyes gleamed mischievously. The last thing on his mind right now was the obvious elephant in the room, the fact that his girlfriend was also the little sister of his best friend.

Back
Top Bottom