Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Feelings (DigitalSiren x JayM1125)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Brooke heaved a small sigh as she stepped from the cab, eyes rising to take in the building before her, it was nice. When Eric had said David was looking for a roommate, she didn't know why, but Brooke had imagined something else? Not the well maintained complex, though older, if the lush trees that dotted the landscape were anything to go by. Wind brushed through the causeway, silent other than the whistle of wind through the trees just past her. Eric had said the complex had a nice courtyard and that it would bloom in the spring. It was something to look forward to. Fishing the key from her pocket, Brooke turned to apartment 104 and slipped it into the lock. The key slid home and she heard as the tumblers gave way and the lock clicked over. Stepping inside, Brooke looked around. This was the apartment that Eric and David had shared when they had gone to school. In fact, Eric had lived here up until recently. He was getting married though, and he and Danielle now had a little place a few towns over. Kinda lucky that Eric moved out and David hadn't found a new roommate. Brooke hadn't been looking forward to a dorm, sharing most of her spaces with one or more. Here though, only the common areas would be shared. "Hello?" Brooke's voice called out, the richness of her voice as she called out met with silence. David had said he might be out, it's why he'd left a key for her at the office.

It felt a little weird moving in without him being here, weirder still to think of the man she remembered. She'd been ten when Eric and David had left home to attend Uni, a scrap of a girl.. She could recall being underfoot, both tolerated and not at different times. There were still pictures in the house of both of them cuddling her between them when she'd been just a toddler still. A bit embarrassing that he'd likely remember her more like that or the snot-nosed little girl that she'd been when they'd left. Sure, she'd seen Eric a bunch since then, but David? She could only really recall seeing him when he and Eric had graduated. It had been years and she had changed a lot. Between ten and eighteen, she wasn't recognizable; even the handful of years since they had graduated.. What had it been, three.. four.. more? While she had never gotten taller, much to her chagrin, she had still grown up in other ways. Her brown hair was now a platinum blonde for starters and she no longer was pasty white, a warm sun kissed glow enveloping her from head to toe. However long it had been, she'd been able to discover who she was, or rather who she thought she was. At some point she'd taken a turn from tomboy, to princess and somehow landed firmly in boho chic.

"Well, I guess I should start unpacking.." Eric and brought up her handful of boxes a few days ago, knowing David would be busy and to prevent his baby sister from having to lug it all in by herself or pay a moving company; Brooke had a feeling Danielle had a strong hand in the offer. The thought brought a smile to her face. Eric would have helped anyway, but to do it all on his own? It screamed her future sister in law who had been all but an older sister for as long as she could remember. "Bedroom on the right," Brooke said to herself. Pushing the door open she found her bed already put together, on top of the rug she splurged on. I wonder who is responsible for this, shrugging Brooke found herself thankful nevertheless, making a mental note to ask David. Pulling her phone out of her purse, Brooke pulled open Spotify and found some music to work to. Humming along, she got started, the bounce to the music giving her a good rhythm to work to and hours melted away. By the time she heard the front door, her room.. well the area directly around her bed was done. Turning she brushed her hair back from her face, padding barefooted over the wood floors.

Peeking from her room, she could see David setting his keys down. Slipping from her room, Brooke closed her door with a soft click. "Hey," her greeting warm, though soft, trying to not startle him. Her blonde hair hung around her shoulders in soft, beachy waves. Bright green eyes swept over him and Brooke linked her hands behind her back. Dressed in an olive, flowy dress, with bands of tanned skin peeking through she smiled at him. "Thanks for letting me move in with you," The pair hadn't spoken in.. years, if you didn't count texting. "You really saved me from hell," Teasing she wandered closer. She was planning to offer to make him, or treat him to dinner. Brooke knew that it wasn't a selfless act, he'd been looking for a roommate, it didn't mean that she didn't appreciate it, "Did Danielle bully Eric into setting up my bed?" Amusement lingered in her voice at the idea.

David Collins had just landed his first job at a law firm as a junior associate. Compared to Eric, David was always the type to question everyone and everything, always one for a rousing debate. Wether it was politics or which of the Star Wars trilogies were the best aside from the original episodes 4 through 6. Another thing to know about David, he was a self-proclaimed nerd who had a love for all things comic book, sci-fi, and video games. When he wasn't reading anything pertaining to work, he was often playing video games, reading comic books, or even watching movies...that was, when he wasn't trying to put himself out into the world of dating.

It was something that many couldn't figure out. David was a fairly attractive man and yet he had a hard time finding a woman to be serious with. He wasn't ever sure why none of his relationships ever lasted beyond a few weeks to a few months either, but he wasn't ready to give up just yet...despite his string of bad luck after his last long term relationship ended a little over a year ago. He found out the woman he was dating was sleeping with her professor for better grades than she would've gotten had she put in the work. It all ended with her dropping out and that professor being not only dismissed from the college, but from his own marriage as well.

Now that he was passing the midway point of his 20's at 26 years old, he just wanted to find that one special woman who could make him smile in ways he never thought possible. He wanted to find his equal in every respect. Whatever it meant, being a meaningful relationship eventually leading to marriage or just finding a friend with benefits, David honestly just wanted to find someone who was on the same wavelength as he was. Little did he know that very person was moving in today.

David came home after a long day at work to find his new roommate, Eric's little sister Brooke, coming out of her room. He was taken back a bit by how much she had....grown compared to the spunky little 10 year old who was often seen trying to tag along to hang out with him and Eric. She had to be about 18 now and she had really...blossomed. Especially in that olive green dress as she'd wander closer to him. Her joking, playful tone in asking about her bed as David would chuckle, "No...according to Eric, Dani has...other powers of persuasion. To spare you the details, let's just say it involves a particular store..."

The man knew his way around the fairer sex. He knew how to be charming, witty, playful...but he was always a sucker for bright eyes, and Brooke's bright green eyes were secretly melting him....of course, she wouldn't and couldn't know that...ever. Eric would probably kill him with his bare hands if he found out that David even had a thought of his little sister like that. But damn...she had no idea just how much she would tempt him and she hadn't been living there but less than a few hours. He'd continue to charm her, "I hate to say this, because I love Eric to death...but he's whipped. Probably why he put an engagement ring on her finger." David chuckled, "So, have any idea what sounds good for dinner? I can order us something on DoorDash...think of it as a homecoming present. The dorms at Jefferson were brutal..." David lamented, "Cramped, outdated...and wireless internet that was slower than dial-up."

Last edited:
They hadn't seen each other in years, though David hadn't changed much. Brooke had always had a crush on David, ever since she was little. He'd be her first crush. It wasn't unusual though, at least not in her eyes. He'd been the male she'd been around the most as a growing girl that wasn't related to her. He'd also been nice to her, it was Eric who had been more annoyed with her clinginess. If her trying to hang out with them had ever bothered David, Brooke couldn't recall it. He'd been who she'd practiced flirting on badly. Oh, it had been bad, she recalled, a smile tugging at the edges of her lips. If he had noticed, he'd been sweet and said nothing. She'd been far too young, so while at the time it had crushed her, she knew now there had just been no way. She'd grown up, changed and while she still had that crush, she was pretty sure it was more nostalgia than anything else at this point. No real reason for things to have changed. She was still much younger than him, still finding who she was.

Her face scrunched and Brooke held up both hands, shaking her head, "Nope, don't want to know!" There was laughter in her voice as she let her hands drop, "Probably for the best. I know Dani isn't actually my sister, but I grew up with her being like one and well, I don't want to think about it!" Brooke shivered from head to toe and gave a small chuckle. Though his answer hadn't really helped her figure out who to thank for setting her rug and bed up. Smiling, a dimple flashed at the corner of her mouth, "Well, yeah. But he has been like that since high school," She pointed this out, still smiling. She loved her brother and Dani. They were perfect for each other. Was she biased? Yeah, likely, but it had been all she'd known since she could remember. "Probably, though, knowing Dani, if he'd waited much longer she would have proposed," Dani was that kinda girl, it was part of what made Eric and she fit so well.

When David brought up dinner, Brooke's face became playfully serious, "Absolutely not!" Crossing her arms beneath her breasts, her hip jutted to the left just slightly, "You are being a saint and while I appreciate the offer but let me get dinner. You can pick your poison," One arm untangled and a single finger rose, "I can make dinner, either with things you have or we can run to the store," A second finger rose and she winked playfully, "I can order and pay for dinner" The hand fell a she smiled. "It's the least I can do," She pointed this out and then decided to play dirty, "Please?" Her brows lifted and her voice lilting with the question.

"I mean, you are saving me from a brutal existence in the dorms," Brooke's head tilted to the side, as she used his own words against him, "Cramped, outdated, stone age internet and sharing a bathroom and room with some stranger!" Her nose wrinkled and she flashed him an easy smile. "I mean, you said it yourself. I mean, by all rights, it's my prerogative to treat you" Her green eyes shimmered with humor, as she tried backing him into a corner when it came to dinner. "No, actually, forget I was asking, I insist!" Her dimple flashed again and she chuckled, "If you remember me from when I was small, my stubborn streak has only gotten worse, I assure you." She'd always been incredibly stubborn, to a fault in fact. As Brooke had grown, it had only become more pronounced. In a lot of ways it helped her achieve her goals, sometimes, it got in her way. You couldn't win them all though, right?

David would chuckle, "Oh, I remember how stubborn you were when you were little," David recalled a time when she insisted on joining him and Eric when playing Smash Bros. Melee. "Especially when you were always adamant on playing against us at Melee, even when Eric or I would crush you. Although, I do remember a time where you schooled Eric. I still rag on him for it sometimes." David laughed softly as he'd notice just how much Brooke had grown from being the spunky little 10 year old who always wanted to hang out with him and Eric...mostly because of him. David had known about Brooke's school girl crush on him, but a part of him had wondered if she ever grew out of it. She'd even practiced flirting with him which often made him chuckle and brush it off. Now, however, was a much different story.

Brooke seemed to hone her playful, flirtatious abilities in the right ways and he could already tell by the way she pleaded with him. He thought to himself, 'damn, she's really going to make this difficult....' After all, Brooke looked exactly like the type of woman David often found himself chasing. He found himself giving in, giving her a smile, "Alright, fine, we'll do delivery...just because I'm much too tired to put up a fight." David chuckled, "Being buried in paperwork all day has that effect on me...are you in the mood for pizza? Burgers? Chinese? I'm honestly up for anything."

Once the two of them had settled on what they wanted and where they wanted to order from, David would let Brooke know, "Before dinner gets here, I'm going to get a quick shower and change into some relaxing clothes. Once dinner gets here, we can veg out to a movie if you like?" David would ask before going to go and take his shower. He had to admit that part of the reason for his shower was to get his mind off of even toying with the notion of making a move on his best friend's little sister. Even being as close as he was to Eric, he was sure that Eric would kill him if he knew that David had even been thinking about it. He knew he couldn't but...damn, Brooke really grew up and filled out in all the right ways.

Blush danced along her cheeks when David reminded Brooke he knew all too well about her stubborn streak. Brooke had the decency to at least look a little embarrassed, just a bit though. Being stubborn could be a real downfall, but it helped her achieve her dreams. Everyone in the world could tell her no, she couldn't do something, but if Brooke set her mind to it, it would be hers; it was never a question of if, but when. The mention of the one time when she'd been younger where she'd trounced over Eric. She'd gotten better, much since that day. It was one of the things she enjoyed, gaming. Be it in LoL, Overwatch or the multitude of MMOs she played. Though fighting games were never out of her life, she'd expanded from Smash, to other games. Soul Calibur and Mortal Combat among her favorites. Brooke had even been in a few tournaments, EVO for instance, she was no SonicFox, but she'd done well.

"He will not play with me anymore," Brooke admitted and smiled some, did David know? It might be fun to play some games against him. "I'd be up to play some games, sometimes, if you like?" Turning towards her room, "Let me grab my phone." She was back within just a few moments, pulling up the UberEats app, laughing as he agreed to let her order. "So, if you were not tired, you'd have fought more?" Broke stuck her tongue out and leaned against the kitchen's little bar, her tiny frame nestled next to one of the stools. "Chinese sounds good," the area was still new so Brooke was forced to go based off the ratings, after picking her food, three cup chicken and and eggroll, she handed her phone over so he could order what he wanted.

As she placed the order, he let her know he was going to take a shower, "Okay, yeah, that sounds nice," It would save her from unpacking the rest on the night. Smiling, she offered a little wave, heading back into her room. If she was going to watch a movie, she needed to unpack a little more first. As she worked, she couldn't help but smile, David hadn't seemed to have changed much. He was sweet and still cute. A smile curled at the edge of her lips and she pulled a box of books to her. Shame he is off limits, Brooke thought, he is handsome, sighing brook couldn't help wonder what kind of man the boy she'd known had grown into. Working until her phone vibrated, letting her know their food was there, Brooke happily put down the box she'd picked up and headed to the door. Smiling at the delivery guy, she accepted their food, "Have a nice night and thanks again!" The door was bumped closed with her hip and Brooke carried the bags into the kitchen. "Foods here!" calling out she began to pull the cartons from the bag.

David went with his typical General Tso's chicken and spring rolls before handing the phone back to her. Brooke's bright green eyes were still melting him without any effort and he knew he'd have to discipline himself not to give into the temptation of making a move on her. Once he was in the shower, hot water cascading onto his body, he told himself, 'You have to control yourself, Collins. She's off limits! Eric would kill you!' Even as close as they were and as much as Eric trusted David, enough to be his best man, he was sure if Eric found out that something happened between him and his little sister, David would cease to exist...even if David was a bit more fit than Eric was.

When David got out of the shower, he would sneak back to his room to put on some athletic shorts and a Slayer t-shirt he'd gotten at a concert he'd attended with Eric back in their college days. After he'd slip his shirt on, he'd hear Brooke come out of her room to obviously get their food, then hearing her announce their food had arrived. David, walked out of his room and into the living room. He'd grab the controller to his PS4 Pro and handed it to her after he'd boot up Netflix. He'd smile at her, "We can watch whatever you want, because I'm fine with anything."

As he'd wait for her to pick something, David would use some of the utencils that the resturaunt would provide with takeout orders and take a couple of bites of chicken, "Thanks again for dinner. You know that I'm going to have to treat you sometime, right? And you know I can be just as stubborn when I want to be. I honestly think my stubbornness is what motivated me to become a lawyer..." David would softly chuckle as he'd made that admission to his new roommate. He was always one for a lively debate and would fight tooth and nail to prove his point...and he knew he would be able to in a court room, whenever he'd be given the chance. "So what are you going to school for?"

Brooke had curled on the couch, cuddling into the arm of the couch, her bare feet peeking out from under the blanket she had snagged, her container of food resting on the coffee table. Brooke took the controller with a smile, "Would serve you right if I picked a chick flick," She teased him. While Brooke enjoyed the sappy romances, she wasn't in the mood for one. After a few minutes, Brooke settled on Stardust, "Have you seen it before?" The question asked as she leaned forward to snag her food. The movie began to play and she deftly lifted some chicken and rice with her chopsticks. "It's really my pleasure. All joking aside, I would have been miserable sharing a bathroom again," She flashed him a smile, "I am sure you can remember both sides of Eric and my complaints with bathroom hogging"

When David brought up that he would have to treat her, Brooke wrinkled her nose at him, "I mean you don't have to," she pointed out and then laughed, "I have no issue fighting this one out in court, councilor," playfully Brooke saluted him before turning her attention to the movie. David had other plans, and she didn't mind as he asked her what she was going to school for. Blushing she tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "Um, Math.." It was dorky enough to say, but the reason why was likely dorkier still. Fighting games, her true passion was all about math. The frame data had always been interesting to her, figuring out how many frames they were using, how blocking them would cause a delay in frames, leaving them vulnerable, making them unsafe. It was less entertaining than explained, but it was something she enjoyed. She wanted to eventually coach people in tournaments that allowed them and maybe even start making YouTube videos as well. She was good at picking up on people's play styles and breaking them down. She wouldn't have minded being a caster either. No matter what, her degree would open those doors for her. In a male dominated world, she wanted every advantage she could get.

She hadn't wanted to explain why math until after they had a few games. It would be more fun to kick his butt first and then tell him she was simi-professional. If he watched any tournaments he might know her, but it was a low chance. She wasn't huge and had only placed in the top eight a handful of times. It was only a few hundred dollars normally, but it was still big.. at least for her. She hadn't actually told anyone but her mom, Eric, as far as she knew also was unaware. That and looking at her? She didn't look like she gamed, sometimes it helped her win the first bout against men and boys who underestimated her. That was always fun.

She shifted and offered him her container, her smile easy, "Want a bite? It is really good," this wouldn't be new to David, she had been like this when she was small too, eagerly sharing things she liked. She had found though, in her dating life, most people were not a fan. It had sucked. But David? He had always been nice, even when declining her disastrous easy bake concoctions. He had also been known to share with her sometimes. Their past made her less guarded, more open. He might as well have been Eric.. At least that was the square whole she was trying to push his round peg into. Her crush had not faded in time, she was beginning to notice. Which was just damned inconvenient, if Brooke was being honest.

When Brooke landed on the movie of her choice, asking if he'd seen it, David would shake his head, "Can't say I have, but I'm open to watching it." He'd eat on his food as they'd watch the movie and occasionally chat. He'd playfully tease her, "As stubborn as you can be, I'm surprised you aren't going for a law degree yourself..." David replied before taking another bite of his food. He'd continue, "But I'm sure you have your reasons for choosing to pursue a mathematics degree. Braver soul than I am, that's for sure." He'd chuckle as he'd enjoy her company. Despite being completely off limits romantically, David was enjoying the time he got to spend with Brooke. It was still oh so tempting to just give into his own urges with her, but he told himself that it was best not to go there.

The longer the two of them would hang out, the more natural things between the both of them became. In a way, Brooke was also one of his best friends...being that she was the little sister of his best friend. David grew up as an only child so he often saw Brooke as sort of a younger sibling at times, but now...she was all grown up and was very attractive to say the least...definitely not the little sister he saw her as in the past. It wasn't like an 8 year age gap was that drastic, he'd known of couples who had 10, 12, or even 15 year age gaps that had great relationships. Of course, they were people in his own extended family on his mom's and dad's sides, but that was beside the point.

As Brooke offered him a bite of her food, without thinking, David took some to try. Chewing it up and getting a taste he'd smile, "You're right, it is really good! Definitely better than those Easy Bake brownies you offered me back in the day." David recalled with a coy, playful smile...giving Brooke a little bit of a hard time. To some, it could've been seen as being a bit flirtatious, but David was just being his typical charming self. In return, he too would offer his food for her to sample as well, "Wanna try some General Tso's Chicken? It's my personal favorite."

"You will love it," came the promise to the movie she'd picked. It had big names and was a high fantasy movie with both action and romance. Not to mention Robert De Niro in a woman's petticoats, the scene among her favorite ever. Laughing she stuck her tongue out at him, "I am stubborn, but arguments have never been a big thing for me." Much like other aspects of her life she was super competitive, she was not a good loser and that, at least in her mind wouldn't make her a great lawyer. She'd learned to deal with the loss when it came to gaming, but in other aspects of her life, not so much.

Mouth full, she nodded with a chuckle. Finishing the bite she smiled, "It just makes sense to me, ya know?" While she wasn't like Beethoven when it came to music, she felt a similarity to the way she just seemed to get math. It clicked for her in a way that was satisfying. "Brave or insane?" Teasing him back she cocked her head to the side, a brow rising before laughing. More than being gorgeous, David was just good company. Brooke recalled as much from before and hell, even texting him recently. While he watched the movie, she couldn't help sneaking glances once in a while.

She understood why he was off-limits. Even if by some miracle he didn't see her like a little sister, Eric would doubtfully take kindly to David being interested in her in the slightest. Sighing mentally she forced her eyes to stop seeking him out, focusing on the movie while she ate. More than than the little sister or death via best friend angle, they were roommates.. if something did happen and then ended? At best their living arrangement would become awkward as hell, worst? She'd be looking for a new place and Eric would likely still want to kill him. He was always protective of Brooke. Rolling her shoulders, she pushed the thoughts away firmly. Moot point, they were just not going to be a thing. The sooner she could table her silly crush on him, the better.

Food offered, Brook smiled some, dimple flashing until he brought up the easy bake brownies. Her face turned to amused outrage quickly, "Hey! I worked really hard on those!" Laughing she pushed his knee with her barefoot, shaking her head as she curled back up, "So mean.. I mean talk about a low blow!" Sniffing at him she seemed to consider his offer before taking a piece of chicken with a smile, her tongue flashing again, "Thanks, meanie." So easily they fell into the comfortable interactions. Almost like they fit. Brooke. Stop it. Off limits. Hard off limits. You have a silly crush and are reading into his being nice, just like you did when you were little. He broke your heart then too. And he had, but he'd never really known.. How could he? Her dream of him noticing her had been a silly, childish fantasy.

The way the two of them interacted felt familiar, comfortable even. It almost felt as if the two of them were meant to be something. But then, David yet again had to shake off those thoughts. She was his best friend's little sister. Sure, she was 18, legally an adult that was capable of making her own decision...but it was an unspoken rule that guys often had, if they had a younger sister...don't even think about it. At all. Unless you were into bodily harm. But there was a small voice that told him to give into his temptations. It almost felt as if it were an internal struggle between good and evil within him, trying to see their point of view. The stereotypical angel and devil on his shoulder would've been the best analogy to use.

If that were the case, David could hear the angel say something like, 'David, she's Eric's little sister. Is it really worth risking a lifelong friendship just to feel the touch of a woman again?' It had been three months since David's last date after a string of failed first dates. Then, he could easily hear the devil retort, 'Sister, smishter!! Do you not have eyes, man?!? Look at her!! She's a fucking knockout!! You know, it's often been said that the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest~' The angel would retort, 'Forbidden being the keyword. Eric has trusted you to watch over his little sister while she's living with you. What do you think he'd have to say about you violating that trust?' The devil would continue his argument, 'Ehhh...Eric would get over it. Think of it this way, who do you think he'd likely trust more with his little sister's heart, some strange, random college frat boy or his best friend?' The two inner, hypothetical voices would continue to argue in his head. Both sides of the argument had valid points, but it honestly didn't help anything. Brooke was still off limits....at least for now.

As the movie would end, David would speak up, "Wow, that was actually pretty good. I wasn't sure how I'd end up liking the movie, but the company also made it just a little bit better." A little harmless flirtation never hurt anything, did it? Regardless, they'd been exchanging playful banter since they'd sat down to eat. It was becoming harder and harder to resist making a move, but before David could stop himself, he found himself leaning in and pressing his lips against Brooke's in a soft, affectionate manor. Her lips felt so wonderful on his, but then he realized what had happened, David would break the kiss and apologize, "I...I'm sorry....I d-don't know what came over me...."

The movie, much like David's presence was comforting. Funny how even after some time and even with awkward feelings they fell back into hanging out. True, Eric was nowhere to be seen and wouldn't be dropping by, but it felt the same. As the movie played and dinner was eaten, Brooke found herself drifting back to subjects that were better left alone. She wanted to ask him about his girlfriend and couldn't bring herself to. Off limits meant off limits. Her mind seemed to refuse to listen as she watched the main characters kiss. What would kissing David be like?

It seemed the more time that passed the less she could distract herself and it was going to drive her insane. She couldn't keep hoping for something that just couldn't, wouldn't happen. Brooke was forced to remind herself that he wouldn't be interested and even if by some frickin' miracle he was, Eric would stop him. Not so much physically, but they were best friends. She might not have been a boy, but she knew that law as well as David did. It went the same for her friends, not that they would have had a chance. The credits began to roll and Brooke smiled looking at David, "Told you!" her voice warm she smiled at him, his compliment however brought a soft blush to her cheeks. Brooke didn't know what to say to that, she felt like she was reading too much into it..

And then David leaned into her, his mouth pressing against hers. Her body stiffened and her eyes widened for a second before falling closed. She kissed him back, though the kiss was chaste and over almost as soon as it had started. Pulling back, that blush had blossomed fully on her cheeks, her skin burning. Shaking her head she rose, wanting, needing to put distance between them. The couch safely between them she swallowed, "It's okay. Just a mistake," the last whispered almost as if to herself. He had kissed her. What in the actual hell? Whatever it was, no badly how she wanted to kiss him again, she knew she couldn't, shouldn't. They couldn't be.. shouldn't be.

Brooke looked like a deer caught in the headlights. In truth, she wanted nothing more than to feel his lips against hers again. To feel him kiss her in a way that couldn't be misconstrued as anything but desire. Not brotherly, not friendly.. Shaking her head again, she backed up towards her bedroom. "I should" She paused and shook her head, "I should finish unpacking." Brooke couldn't trust herself so she fled, her door closing behind her softly, her back pressed against it as her heart raced. The thought playing through her head again. He had kissed her.

The way that Brooke's lips felt against his felt so natural, almost as if it was meant to be. However...he knew better. It was something that shouldn't have happened...but it did. It was a soft, innocent kiss...and damn did he want more...but, he couldn't, shouldn't. David watched as Brooke would retreat to her room, having noticed her cheeks turning a shade of red, and he wanted to chase after her and kiss her yet again...only this time, putting more behind it than ever before. But maybe she too thought it was wrong....that they shouldn't have done it. He'd reply, "O-okay, if you need me....you know where to find me."

By the time that Brooke had closed the door to her room, David was mentally scolding himself, 'You stupid, stupid idiot!! What the hell is wrong with you?!?' After that kiss, Dave's poor mind was in such a jumble that he couldn't think straight. He'd eventually go into his own room to try and make sense of why he betrayed his best friend's trust. However, there was also that part of him that wanted, no...needed more from Brooke. His heart and his mind were locked in an internal conflict that David desperately wanted to know the result of.

He'd begin to list the pros and cons to himself, 'Pro: Kissing Brooke felt really, really good. Con: Eric will be pissed off. Pro: Brooke and I seem to have some sort of chemistry. She knows me, I know her....I don't have to pretend with her. Con: Eric would fucking kill me. Pro: Brooke is incredibly beautiful, inside and out. She isn't like any other girl I've ever dated. Con: She's Eric's little sister. I'd be risking a life-long friendship just to date his sister. What if it ends badly, especially while she's living with me?'

David sat on his bed for a moment and found himself deep in thought, 'Okay Collins, does she make you happy? Yes, she's not like any other girl or woman I know...amazingly, she gets me. I'm sure that people would frown upon the age gap, but, hell...my own parents are 6 years apart, and I'm pretty sure Eric and Brooke's are too. I'm not phased by the age gap...I'm attracted to her. Now, would Eric be mad? Yes, I'm sure he would be...but you've never given him any reason not to trust you. I mean, he's trusting you enough to be his best man....that must count for something...right?'

He then decided to get up from his bed and walk to her door as his mind was made up. David thought about knocking, but then hesitated, was about to walk away, then walked back. He tried to knock again, couldn't. Just as he was about to turn around, he wasn't expecting what would happen next.

She hadn't moved since she'd hit her room. Brooke had heard David's answer when she had fled towards her room. Closing her eyes she tried to figure out why David had kissed her. I really thought he was just being nice when he'd said it was better because of the company. I felt like the sparks were all in my mind.. Did he mean to kiss me? Brooke sighed and pushed away from the door, agitated. I mean, clearly he did. It's not like he slipped. He kissed me on purpose. Does he regret it? Sitting on her bed, Brooke toyed with the hem of her dress. I liked him kissing me.

And she had. For a girl who used to dream about kissing David, it had almost been like a fairytale come true. Eric would murder him. Something told her Eric would not be a fan. Hell, Eric didn't like any of her boyfriends, he was over protective. The fact that she liked David and maybe, just maybe, David liked her too. She didn't think David being someone she wanted to be with would make it better. It had to have been a mistake. Maybe he did want to kiss me, but to throw away his best friend? Because we both know Eric would flip... Still off limits. Has to stay off limits. Her eyes shifted to her door, she hated that Eric was possibly the only thing keeping them from at least talking about it. The fact it would possibly break things.

Brooke’s eyes caught the sight of the light in front of her door vanishing and her head snapped up, watching her door.. The light came back and then vanished again. Her heart was racing; there was only one cause of that shadow. David. It lingered and Brooke willed him to knock. Knock dummy.. He didn't, but his shadow stayed. Rising from her bed, she walked closer, placing her hand on her door. Fuck it. Brooke pulled her door open and found herself face to face with David. She could feel her heart pounding as she took a step forward, rising on her toes, Brooke's lips pressed to David's. One more kiss, then we have to stop. One more kiss and then it will be out of my system.. our.. systems?

Just as David was about to turn around, he saw the door open with her face to face with him. Before he could make a move, she did exactly what he would've done a moment later. He'd return the kiss with much more heat, much more desire than before. David was going to kiss Brooke like he meant to it. He thought to himself, 'Maybe all we need is this one last kiss to get it out of our systems. The everything can go back to normal, right?' His lips would continue to move with Brooke's, becoming more lost in this incredible kiss. He broke it off for a moment, pausing, only to kiss her again with even more want and desire than their previous kiss.

Eventually, David's tongue would slip past Brooke's lips to find hers, dancing and rubbing against it as his hands found their way onto her hips, bringing her even closer to him. David thought to himself, 'Fuck, this feels way too good to stop now...she's an amazing kisser.' He was feeling something stirring within him as their embrace only got more intense. Before he even realized, he was leading the both of them to his room.

Brooke had this magnetism about her that just drew David in, wanting even more from her than before with each and every kiss they'd share in this heated moment. His hands began to become a little more adventurous as they'd slide up and down her sides, still trying to be somewhat respectful of her boundaries. He'd only take things farther if she wanted it. All David knew was, in this moment, he'd never wanted a woman more tan he wanted, craved, desired, and even lusted for Brooke. The thought crossed his mind, 'If only she knew just how bad I want her right now..'

Last edited:
What had she done? Brook hadn't even thought about it before kissing him, she had just done it. David didn't stiffen like she had, no, he kissed her back. It wasn't the same as that first kiss, neither one of them seemed to hold back. Just this one kiss and we will be all good, right? She had a similar thought as David, but the kiss didn't end, rather it continued. Brooke felt like she was floating as she all but melted against him. When he pulled back, Brook felt a small pang, not quite ready to stop, but it seemed she wasn't alone in that desire.

David kissed her for a third time, slowly their kissing changing. It grew deeper and he pulled her in closer and Brooke's arms slipped around his neck, bringing them closer yet. His tongue slipped into her mouth, brushing along her own and she answered without hesitation. He wasn't like the other boys she had kissed. They had been just that, boys. At the time Brooke had enjoyed it, but there was a clear difference. How can he be this good at kissing? Brooke didn't think she was on the same level, but she didn't mind being schooled.

He began to move and she followed him, not really paying attention to anything but their kiss. She felt his hands slide along her sides, he was being respectful. It was almost laughable, for in the moment she didn't want him to be respectful... Though later she would know that his respect would be a good thing. It is what stopped her from taking it further. She had never been that kind of girl. She was still a virgin and beyond kissing and a bit of heavy petting, she wasn't experienced. Yet, she wanted to jump into his arms, wrap her legs around his waist and keep kissing him.

Fingers slid up the back of his neck and into his hair. Brooke might not have felt she was as good as David, but she was a flirtatious girl. Pulling back she nipped his lower lip, panting. It was then she noticed where they had been heading, they were at his door. It took her a moment, panting slightly before she shook her head. "We... we can't do this." Even as she said it, she leaned back in for another kiss. It was addictive, kissing him.

He had to admit that these moments of making out with Brooke were nothing short of amazing. It seemed as if she wanted this as much as he did...and boy did he want this. David desperately wanted to feel her touch in as many ways as he possibly could, not thinking about Eric or the consequences of their kissing or hooking up...if it went that far. He was still being respectful with his hands, but there was a part of him that almost dared to venture up to cop a feel of her breasts. David wasn't quite brave enough for it yet, nor willing to risk not being slapped just yet.

When Brooke stopped him for a moment to tell him they shouldn't be doing this, even when going back for another kiss, David would kiss her back with as much intensity as she gave him. He'd break it off panting, "I know...I know we shouldn't but..." David went in for another deep kiss, swirling his tongue with hers for another moment, before breaking it off, kissing down her cheek going down to her neck as her back would be against his closed door. He'd then kiss back up to her ear, gently whispering, "...but, I can't help it. There's just something about you that I'm so drawn to..."

Of course, this wasn't David's first rodeo, he'd been with a few girls over the last several years. But something with Brooke, felt so...different. He could hardly explain why he felt this way, but it was a feeling that he was ridding the high off of. Kissing her and kissing on her was like a drug that he couldn't get enough of, almost as if his own life depended on it. He took in her scent as his lips would continue to press on her neck softly. He'd then whisper, "...but, if we're moving too fast...then I'm willing to take things slower."

Her words had been right, but her actions told a different story. As they kissed again, her back pressed to his door and Brooke couldn't help but shiver. Something about being pinned between him and his door appealed to her. David broke the kiss, agreeing, but his mouth found hers again and she felt like her world was spinning. There was no way this was the same for him as it was for her. He hadn't dreamed of her all those years ago. She had been so much younger, beyond her flirting perhaps being cute, he wouldn't have thought of her this way. It wasn't unreasonable either, hell, it would have creeped her out a bit if he had. Brooke however had had a crush on him for as long as she could remember. In a way, this was like a dream come true for her.

David didn't kiss her like she was his best friend's little sister, no he kissed her like she was the woman she was. There was a need and a hunger behind his kisses. Her tongue danced with his and when he pulled back, his lips brushing along her cheek, down her neck.. Brooke's head tilted, offering that slender column of skin to him, one small hand curling along his neck, fingers reaching into his hair as she sighed, the sound pleased. He wasn't the only one drawn to the other and when his lips whispered that he couldn't help it Brooke bit back a whimper. Fuck me. Had she asked, he might have, but there was something he wouldn't have known. She might have been able to kiss, but she was a virgin.

His lips trailed back down to her neck and she couldn't stop the soft little moan that left her. Heart racing she swallowed hard and nodded. "Slower," she gasped the word. He made her forget herself. Never, with any other boy or man, had Brooke been ready to take that leap. David though made her want to just jump from the cliff, without wondering what lay below. Shifting, Brooke pressed a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth. "If that is okay?" She knew he had said it was, but she was afraid. Brooke knew better than to think he was that sort of man, but David made her feel vulnerable. She still wanted to kiss him though, could they take it slower and still make out now? "I.. I still want you to kiss me.." her cheeks blushed and she leaned up, brushing his lips with hers.

They could more or less behave... right?

Hearing Brooke say she wanted to take things slower was, in a sense, a relief for David. Since the way his last relationship ended, he'd been a bit apprehensive about putting himself back out there. He knew he shouldn't have rushed in the way he was, but David has missed the touch of a woman. The last thing he wanted was to completely put his heart on the line again only to have it get stomped and trampled on. He knew Brooke wouldn't do that to him, but it was still better to just take things slow instead of jumping right into bed the first night together.

"Of course that's okay...." David replied with a smile, looking into her green eyes, brushing some of her hair back lovingly, "I'm willing to take this at any pace you're comfortable with..." All he wanted was to make Brooke as comfortable as possible. He didn't know the extent of her experience, but based on the way she kissed him, it could mean anything from she's still a virgin to even had been with a guy or two during her time. Regardless, he wanted to be with Brooke intimately only when she was ready though.

When she said that she still wanted him to kiss her, he chuckled softly, "Well, that I can do....I could never get tired of kissing you..." David's lips would capture Brooke's once again, his tongue going in to dance with hers as they shared another intense kiss with each other. He'd softly break it off and lean his forehead against hers, "If you'd be more comfortable and not as tempted, maybe we should move this make-out session to the couch?" He'd give her a sly smile as he took her hand before stealing another couple more heated, intense kisses. The last thing on his mind was the fact he was making out with Eric's little sister, but instead the first thing on his mind was he was making out with an incredible woman in Brooke.

She had known being afraid of David and his being angry was silly, she knew him, had known him her whole life. Of course he wouldn't have been mad, yet hearing him tell her that it was okay made the tightness in her stomach loosen and her smile was shy as he brushed her hair back from her face, the touch sweet. Nodding, her fingers found his own, intertwining with them. She couldn't think of him as Eric's oldest friend, for while she loved her big brother, she wouldn't let that detail, no matter how big ruin this. For Brooke this was more than her girlhood crush, though it definitely played a part. He was a good man and he was kind.

Admitting she wanted him to keep kissing her, his response drew a smile to her face. He leaned in, more than happy to keep kissing her. She kissed him back, far more than willing. She liked kissing him and she would have lied to say that even just kissing didn't arouse her when it came to David. It was still a good idea to take things slow. What if in the end they didn't mesh? For whatever reason. She was too messy, he was too loud. Who knew. When David broke the kiss, his forehead pressed to hers, Brooke closed her eyes. "Comfortable, yes, though I don't think it will help with temptation," and she didn't. She liked David... She wanted to be with him.

Kissing him back, her arms worked around his neck, pulling her body closer to his. Pulling back, reluctantly, she nipped at his lower lip, before her hand found his again, gently tugging him towards the couch. She sat first, smiling up at him. Limits would be good, Brooke thought and as they were working around her desire to move slower. Brooke debated what her limits should be as she turned his hand to place a kiss against his palm. Would she mind him touching her? No.. and while she doubted David would think less of her, it didn't make her choice easier.

"No sex tonight, but.. I don't mind if you touch me,"
Her cheeks burned as she laid down her wishes, what he was allowed. "Mostly, we will use our best judgement?" It felt weird detailing it, but with what she had already said, it was very clear that she wanted to have sex with him. It wasn't a maybe, but more a when. "Okay?"

David would sit down next to Brooke as his hand would land on the bare part of her leg, softly rubbing it as she'd lay out her boundaries. He'd nod in agreement, "I'm completely fine with that. Whenever you're ready to take that step....to have sex with me...I'm ready." He wasn't aware of the extent of her sexual experience and he wasn't going to push her to reveal anything she wasn't ready to yet. David wanted Brooke to be as comfortable, open, and honest with him as she could because he was willing to do the same with her. He definitely wanted to pursue her, even if she was his best friend's little sister. Surely they'd cross that bridge when it came time.

He'd take her hands in his for a moment and smile at her, "I know....this won't come as any surprise, but...I'm very attracted to you, Brooke. I mean, it should be obvious from the way we kissed," David would softly chuckle, giving her a charming smile, "but, I know that if this becomes....something, between us....then we're going to have to be up front and honest with someone we know. Will he be angry? I'm sure he will be at first...but I want to make you a promise, Brooke. No matter what happens, I will always treat you with respect and cherish your heart like it should be cherished. Besides, he knows the type of guy I am...he knows I'll take care of you...even if he gets pissed if we become an item." David would bring her hand to his lips and give it a light kiss.

After looking deep into her shimmering green eyes, David would lean in once again and kiss her, letting their embrace slowly progress from soft and innocent to hot and heavy. His tongue would gently glide into her mouth to dance with her's once again as his hands would try to bring her closer to him than before. Eventually, as things became more intense, David's hands would begin to roam all over Brooke's body, feeling of every inch of her, including her firm, perky breasts. Regardless of what would happen between the two of them, David would stick to his word and treat Brooke exactly how she deserved to be treated.

Her eyes drifted to his hand and she couldn't help but smile at the little touch. Brooke had boyfriends, but they had all been her age. There was something to someone older, she understood the appeal. While David didn't know her experience level, she had decided to have him be her first. Her hands were lifted on his own and she laughed, the sound warm as she lifted a brow. "You are attracted to me? I had no idea!" Brooke wouldn't stop being who she was, winking at him. Her smile softened and she nodded. It had been obvious.

Her lips parted, "Ah.. Eric" Looking down at their hands she shook her head. "I think you are underestimating how pissed he will be..." Though, a thought came to mind and she chuckled, "Don't you remember my first dance? I wasn't even dating the guy who asked me, but he all but threatened to kill him." David's words made her blush and she leaned into him, brushing a kiss against his cheek. "I know that already silly and even if you were not who you are, it isn't up to Eric who I date or do any other number of fun activities with"

David kissed her hands and she smiled, nodding. She knew what she wanted, "I.. would like to try" The words offered shyly. When he leaned in to kiss her Brooke met his kiss eagerly. Pulled closer her arms slid around his neck, leaving his hands free to roam her body. Their tongues danced and her finger slid back into the hair at the nape of his neck. When his hands brushed against her breasts the first time, Brooke gave a small eager sound. She trusted David. Shifting, she climbed into his lap, thighs on either side of his, her olive green dress riding up higher on her thighs. Brooke was thoroughly enjoying herself, teasing them both with her movement. Both intentional and not. There was an innocence to her.

David felt a wave of relief that he and Brooke seemed to be on the same page with things considering her brother and his best friend. He knew it would be inevitable that he'd find out about David and Brooke, but it still made Dave just a slight bit nervous. However, Brooke made a valid argument...it wasn't up to Eric who she chose to spend her time with, that was her decision. Even if it meant enduring some anger from his best friend, David was willing to take that risk. Brooke was more than worth it.

As their kiss became more heated and intimate, David had to admit that he enjoyed the pleased sounds that Brooke made when his hands would brush over her breasts. As she'd shift her position to straddle him, it gave his hands even more freedom to roam and feel all over her body as they continued to make out. He could feel her movement in his lap, and had their kiss not already started to make him feel aroused, this would've made it completely known. His erection was becoming evident through his shorts and he knew she'd be able to feel it. He too began to make similar pleasured sounds into their kiss, tongues still dancing with each other. This was by far the best make out session he'd ever had.

It didn't matter that they weren't going to have sex tonight because this was perfect already. David was certainly enjoying the feeling of Brooke straddling his lap, his hands roaming and caressing her entire body. Of course, he'd pay special attention to her breasts because....sexually, he was more of a breast man than anything else. Despite that, he could appreciate a nice booty every so often, and Brooke was definitely gifted in both areas for his tastes. His hands would feel and grasp of her firm ass on him. wanting to feel every part of her to know exactly how every part of her body felt. Eventually, David would break off the kiss to kiss and lightly blow along her neck, giving it some attention like he did before when she was leaning against the door of his bedroom. With Brooke, David could easily go over the edge but he was determined to wait for when Brooke was ready to take that leap with him.

Brook had never been quite this close with someone before, not even when making out. She could feel as David became aroused, the evidence plain for her to feel. It made her cheeks brighten to a shade of pin, but she didn't stop. While she felt shy about it, it didn't diminish how she was feeling. The kissing didn't affect just David, her own arousal just far easier to hide. When David also began to make his pleasure known vocally, Brooke shivered in his lap. There was a sense of satisfaction, that he was enjoying this as much as she was. Brooke wasn't sure how much more experienced David was, only that he was. He had girlfriends, she had even met some and secretly hated them. She had always wanted to be them and now.. she was. It was funny to think about, but perhaps not something to share with him. It was more normal from the one side.

Her hands did not travel like his, her arms staying around his neck as his hands traced her soft curves. She had really grown the past few years, her body filling out in a way she had wondered if it ever would. Brook could tell there was a clear focus and she didn't mind. When his hands roamed to her ass, the way he touched her, groping her, it only pushed her closer to his erection. A soft moan left her as his lips trailed to her neck. She wanted more, but Brooke wasn't ready.

Nipping on his ear gently she pulled back. "It's getting late," She had a morning class and he would likely have work. She looked toward her door and then back to him. She didn't want to leave either. "Think, if I asked you to sleep with me, we could manage to behave ourselves?" She didn't mean sexually, she trusted David. But more kissing, more groping.. her request was almost innocent in a way. Her fingers brushed back through his hair and she smiled. "Might be nice?" If he didn't want to, Brooke would understand. Or even if he didn't think it was a good idea. There was this addiction to be near him that had built with each kiss, one that if she didn't have to fight, she wouldn't.

It had felt like forever since David had a make out session as intense as it was getting with Brooke. The way their bodies felt against each other to the way her body felt as he'd touch, caress, and grope her, those sensations alone sent chills through his body as he would let out pleasured groans in their heated kiss. He'd really gotten a sense for just how much she'd grown in all the right places. She was no longer the spunky, stubborn little girl who'd always insist on hanging out with him and her older brother...but instead she was a grown woman who fully blossomed and matured into a radiant, beautiful creature.

As Brooke mentioned how late it was getting, David looked over at the clock and realized that she was right. He had work in the morning, which meant another day of paperwork and other tasks to assist with cases the law firm would take on. He knew the day would come where he'd be trusted to represent his own client in a case, but right now, he still had to prove himself. He'd reply, "Yeah, I had no idea it'd gotten so late. I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with you. Now, asking me to behave is a different story," he'd playfully flirt with Brooke as the two of them seemingly adapted into their unspoken roles as boyfriend and girlfriend. He'd then get serious, "but yeah, it'd be very nice. I'm not ready for this to end...being this close to you..." David said with a charming smile, giving her another soft kiss, "but we do need to get to bed."

David would let Brooke get down from his lap and follow her to her bedroom. He figured she'd need to change into some sleep clothes, but David didn't know if she'd be ready for him to see her naked just yet. Like a gentleman, he'd ask, "Did you need me to leave the room while you get dressed for bed?" David wanted to make her as comfortable as possible and respect any boundaries she'd have for him, not just being limited to when she was ready for them to have sex for the first time. He wanted to cherish her, treasure her heart in ways that no other boy could, in only the way a real man could.

"Time flies when you're having fun" The words came out playfully, her smile flashing, though when he said asking him to behave was a different story, Brooke blushed. Gently pushing at his shoulder, "Behave." Though there was doubt the singular word was meant, there was laughter in her voice. Her green eyes danced as he told her wasn't quite ready to be away from her, a sentiment she hared wholeheartedly. The kiss was returned and she nodded, nose brushing against his cheek softly. "Yeah.." She knew she had to be the one to move.. Slowly she rose, though the reluctance was clear.

David followed her to her room. Biting her lower lip at his question, she shook her head. She didn't know why, but she didn't want him to leave. A part of her wanted to watch him as she undressed. It was like playing with fire, but Brooke couldn't help but want to tease David a little more. The idea of undressing in front of him, watching as his eyes raked along her skin made her heart race. She closed the door and gently guided him to lean against it. Rising on her tiptoes, her small body pressed against his as her lips brushed the corner of his mouth. "You stay here," Brooke had never thought of herself as a tease, vixen or any number of words that would fit what she would do next.

Watching him, she slowly lifted her dress. Her sun kissed thighs coming into view and then her lace panties, a matching olive green to that of her dress. Her slender stomach came next, the way in tucked in just past her hips. She didn't stop, the underneath of her breasts, revealing that she didn't wear a bra. It also revealed that she tanned nude, her breasts that same warm sun kissed shade. Her nipples were a dusty rose, hardening as her dress came up and over her head.

Turning away from him, her heat racing a mile a minute she bent over to the top box on a pile of boxes, marked clothing in neat handwriting. Her rear wiggled a little as she pulled out the pajamas she wanted to wear. Tossing it onto the bed, she watched him, her green eyes darkening as she hooked her thumbs into her panties. Pulling them down her hips and off, she stood naked before him, golden from head to toe, the apex between her thighs smooth.

Picking up her pjs, she Pulled on the pay grey lace bodysuit. It was soft to the touch and clung to her body. At some point during her teasing her cheeks had ceased to burn pink. She had felt sexy, showing him her body, teasing him like she had. Closing the distance she stood within arms length. "My bed or yours?" Her voice husky.

Back
Top Bottom