Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

Ally decided to give Sean a show and she pulled off the top of her dress and exposed her breasts and Chamar started sucking on them immediately, Ally slid her hand under Chamar's dress and started playing with her pussy.

Ally wanted to ask what Sean was on about, and why the horn changed, but, the words failed to part her lips, because Chamar had taken a different tact and parted the lips between Ally's legs instead and started devouring her.

Sean just concentrated on the road and kept driving, letting the dash-cam and the recording it took be how he enjoyed the show, albeit later. "Girls? You do realize we have a young, self-conscious woman to help out, plus dinner, right? Try not to get too into each other, as difficult as I know it can be. And next time I honk the clown horn, I want whoever can do it fastest to squeeze the other's boob twice. Like you're honking a clown horn."

Ally rolled her eyes, "Hes going to be honking a lot isnt he?"

"Probably." Chamar said, "But do you really care?"

Ally nodded no, "He is right, we should really save this fun for the girl we are meeting, after all...." She rolled her eyes and pretended to sigh, Chamar caught the hint.

"Right." Chamar said as she slid off Ally and sat on the seat normally, "Wouldn't wanna waste all that energy fucking each other senseless, when we have someone else to do that to."

"Are you two...?" Sean trailed off, wondering what they were thinking. "You do agree with me, right? I'm confuzzled." He continued to drive for a while, but pulled over for a moment and switched off the camera. "We're all on the same page here, right?", he asked, turning in his seat to face them.

"Yes." Ally said.

"You have a point." Chamar chimed in, "We are both hungry, and horny, and thats not a good combination Sean."

"Agreed." Ally said with a smile, "Lets get dinner and then dessert."

"All righty then," Sean said and continued on. "And what a sweet dessert it's gonna be." He honked the horn in clown mode as he approached the highway exit that led to their house, and a few minutes later they pulled up to the diner. "Everyone put their clothes back on, we're here." His smirk was positively golden as he shut off the engine.

Ally and Chamar giggled and put their clothes back on as instructed, "Ahhh but the wind under your boobs feels so good." Chamar said with a giggle.

"Looks good to." Ally said with a sly grin.

"Plenty of time for that when we get home, girls," Sean said as he helped them both out of the Jeep. "Now, remember, don't be too forward right off the bat, she's still really shy and insecure. I keep telling her how good she looks but she seems to still need it. Her name is Jane Walker, by the way. I dunno if I told you that before. Grandmother is Betty and the parents are Bill and Alice." As per usual, Betty was on the front deck of the diner, and waved at Sean. "Hey, look what the cat dragged in! You got yourself quite the haul there, if I do say so m'self! Do they thread each other's needles when you're not around, or what?" Sean barked out laughing. "You really are like your celebrity namesake, Betty. And that's for us to know, isn't it?"

Ally and Chamar looked at eachother and rolled their eyes, they decided to let Sean do all the talking, the two of them together tend to be very forward and up front, so they just smiled at Betty and waved, "Sean.....foooooooooood." Chamar said acting like a zombie, Ally took her cue and reached out and grabbed Sean on the shoulder, "Braiiiinnnnsssss."

Both Sean and Betty laughed out loud, Sean bent over, Betty slapping the table. "You guys--you guys are too funny," Sean managed to say between peals of laughter. "You--you two give good brain, that's for sure!" Betty cackled with laughter at this, and said, "Go on, get your asses inside. We'll continue this later, stud." She gave Sean a wink, which made them both snicker a little more as he led the two girls inside. It was obvious who was who. Bill and Alice were behind the counter and Jane leaned against it, in a waitress uniform that was straight out of the 50's. She smiled and waved at them all, and then she suddenly excused herself into the ladies room, coming out a minute later, stuffing something into her pocket and looking like she might be putting on a brave face. Sean looked at Ally and Chamar curiously as he made his way to his usual table.

Ally and Chamar locked eyes with the woman and Ally leaned on Sean, "That her?" She said gesturing towards the woman who looked a little nervous.

"Mm-hmm", Sean said softly. "I think she went into the bathroom to take her panties off," he whispered as Jane grabbed menus for the three of them, and her skirt rode up and hinted that what he said might be true. "But this is totally unlike her, so be cool. Subtle. Please." Jane wore that same look of brave determination as she walked somewhat stiffly over to their table and greeted Sean as warmly as she could through her nerves. He decided to try and break the tension by getting up and hugging her. It seemed to work, as she visibly relaxed in his arms. "Hey Bill, has she eaten dinner yet?", Sean asked. The young woman's father shook his head no, and her mom said, "Take five, sweetheart. We're probably gonna close early tonight anyway." Sean made a mental note to make this diner part of their new wildlife preserve, somehow. They were good people and deserved to stand on their own. The generosity of Sean's family was something he planned to carry on to his last breath, but he still wished these good friends of his to be independently successful.

At any rate, Jane sat down next to Sean, across from Ally and Chamar. Sean introduced Ally as his girlfriend--his very close girlfriend--and Chamar as a special friend of theirs, leaving it up to them to confirm or deny.

Last edited:
Ally did hold herself together fairly well, "Pleased to meet you...Jane was it?" She asked, offering her hand to shake the woman's hand.

Chamar on the other hand gawked, first at Sean then at Jane, then back at Sean, and then to Ally, she looked like a kid at Christmas, just staring at the tree with all the presents underneath it. "Y-y-yeah, what she said, and what he said too." She said, still gawking at Jane.

Sean kicked Chamar under the table and loudly cleared his throat at the same time to cover up any sounds she might make as a result. "Hey, Jane. You're looking good tonight." He raised his voice and addressed Jane's dad. "I'll have my usual, Bill, we were gonna have a nice dinner in town but, well, turn on the news at 11 and you'll see. Ally was quite impressive, if I do say so myself. I picked a good new Chief of Security." He reached his hand out and squeezed Ally's free hand, lowering his voice back down to private conversation levels. "And Chamar and Ally were kind of a package deal, and since this is 2021 and I don't mind all that..." He let the sentence hang in the air, and Jane turned a bright shade of pink as she shook Ally's hand and stammered, "N-nice to m-meet you t-too." She looked back at Sean, seemingly for some sort of support, which he gave in the form of a look that spoke volumes, but the highlights were, You're beautiful and sexy and tonight you will know just how much, and I will not be the only one to tell you. Be ready to have your world rocked. Jane seemed to understand, and, under the table, she pulled her panties out of her pocket, brushed them against Sean's hand so he would know what was happening, and slid them in his pocket, before grabbing his half-erect cock through his pants. He responded by tracing his hand up her thigh, and sliding it right under her skirt and smiling at her when he felt the hair covering her pubic mound. "You won't regret keeping that," he breathed in her ear, and they both shivered before returning both their hands to the table.

Back
Top Bottom