Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"Well yes ma'am," Sean replied in a mock Southern drawl, but his expression was playful as he stepped outside to call 911, holstering his weapon. But as soon as he pulled out his phone, the wail of sirens could be heard rapidly approaching, and a whole host of squad cars came barreling up to the restaurant. As the cops all filed out, they seemed to be surprised Sean was so calm. "Deputy Herden has the perp inside," he said, jerking his head back towards the restaurant. "Get a medic for the bastard, had to put a .45 through his leg. Mind if we make a discreet exit before the press gets here? I'll email you our statement." A Sergeant said, "Of course, Mr. Stewart," as he and the others filed past him and into the restaurant. The owner came up to him, breathless. "Fucking hell, that was...fuck. I'm gonna need a while to get all this cleaned up, but from now on you eat here free. You and your staff, your friends, whoever you like. Shit, I need a drink." He shook Sean's hand and seemed to go off to find his drink, and Sean went back inside to check on Ally.

Ally heard the officers pull up, she stood up keeping a heel in between his shoulder blades, "He's gunna have to leave on a stretcher." She said, "Shattered his femur with a bullet." She looked down at the man then back to the officer. "Still never understood what drives these people to do these things." She looked up. "Sean!" She ran over to him and hugged him. "They got here fast."

"Yep, but look at it this way, AJ will sleep more soundly knowing that he's behind bars now. Don't you recognize this fucker? Anyway, must be a silent alarm, or someone nearby called 911. Let's get going, the sergeant said we could email them statements." Sean led her away from the scene, back out the side door and to his Jeep, looking around for Chamar.

Chamar peeked out from behind the car, "Sorry." she said, tears in her eyes, "I ran as soon as I heard the first gunshot, are you guys okay? I was so worried, but I was so scared then the cops showed up and I got even more scared. Why didn't you run?" She asked.

"I dunno, stupid I guess." Ally said shrugging, not at all wanting to take credit for what she had done.

"More like stupid awesome!", Sean said, giving Ally a kiss on the cheek and smacking her on her ass. "She was incredible. Fucking super cop." He went over and gave Chamar a big hug, wiping the tears from her face. "C'mon, let's get out of here."

He pulled out his keys and unlocked the Jeep, opening both Ally's and Chamar's doors.

Ally blushed hard, turning away.

Chamar leaned in and kissed Ally on the cheek, "What's wrong dear?" She asked.

"Just...if anything had happened to you or Sean, I...." She started crying.

Sean went over and hugged Ally. "It would have been on me, honey. I was right there in the thick of it too, remember? Had my gun out and everything. And Chammie over there was tucked in tighter than a tick. Fucker would have needed a bomb to get her out. You were great, we all were great, but we should try to get moving okay? The press will be here soon. And plus, you did AJ a good turn as well. She might still have to face him in court, but now rape won't be the only charge against him."

Ally melted into Sean and smiled, "You always know what to say." She stood upright and wiped her face, "Y-y-you're right, we should go." She hopped into the jeep and waited for the rest to get inside.

After both Sean and Chamar gave Ally pecks on either face cheek and smacked her on either ass cheek as she climbed into the Jeep, they giggled, gave each other a high five, and got in themselves, and Sean started the journey back home. However, he wasn't done with this night, or at least he was gonna try to salvage it. "Hey, Ally, remember how I said that the diner near our place, the owner has a granddaughter who had a really rough time growing up, and you were totally good with sending her off to college with a smile on her face? Well I'm still hungry, so maybe we could kill two birds with one stone, if you know what I mean?"

Ally grinned, she had never forgotten that moment. "Yes please." She said nodding eagerly.

Sean grinned in response and gunned the engine, eager to get dinner and "dessert". He shouted, "Precious cargo!" and laughed, referencing Ally's and Chamar's inside joke from before.

Ally and Chamar grinned, and Ally crawled into the back seat with Chamar and rested her head on Chamar's chest. "Thank you." She said quietly, "For being there, for the new you, thank you."

Sean just kept on driving, and turned on some light classical music, not because that was what he necessarily liked, but because he just wanted something calming that wouldn't really disrupt the moment. He turned on the cruise control and slowed down to thirty-five, blessing how the highway was nearly deserted as he took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt a little, using his knees to keep the wheel steady. He debated getting rid of his jacket and holster too, but decided against it as he retook full control of the Jeep.

Ally rolled down the window and hung her head out of it she smiled and Chamar crawled into the back seat with her and cuddled. "Sean." Ally said, "Take the long way."

"Now why would you want me to do that?", Sean said, smirking as he knew the answer already. He took the next exit off the highway and did as Ally asked.

"I need to breathe and relax." Ally said smiling as he exited the highway and went down a back road, Ally held Chamar and smiled, staring out the window. "Sean....is there a, private beach?" She asked.

"There's a lake somewhere, why? What about dinner...and our other plans? Not that I wouldn't mind our new ones. Up to you I guess." Sean slowed down near an intersection, and pulled over, his headlights slicing through the night as he waited for Ally to answer. The intersection provided a route back to the highway, which is why he stopped.

"Well, I was thinking dinner, and then maybe some skinny dipping." Ally said, grinning.

"We don't have any food, though. Plus, if we're planning on doing that anyway, we should loop in the diner owner's daughter." Sean was certainly not opposed to her idea, but he didn't see a way of doing both at the same time, at least not with a natural body of water. Unless... "Hey, I do have that waterfall on my property that we have yet to check out, it empties into a pretty nice spring before the river continues. I just hope it's not too dark to see, I wanted to show you how it catches the sun in the daytime."

"So, lets go to the diner, grab some dinner, grab this mystery girl, and then go to the waterfall and get naked and swim and do very naughty things." Ally replied as Chamar smiled.

"Sounds like a perfect night to me," Sean said and put the Jeep in gear. "Would you still want to take the back roads home or are we hungry and horny now?" Depending on their answer, he would either turn towards the highway or keep taking the back roads.

"Now." Ally said gazing out the window, "Please."

"You got it." Sean turned off towards the highway, pressed a button on the steering wheel and tapped the horn, which played "La Cucharacha". "Didn't expect this to be a completely stock vehicle, did you?", he asked teasingly.

Ally smirked, but Chamar burst into laughter, "Oh...my....god!" she kept laughing, that reminds me of the set in the Spider Man Deadpool comic, where Deadpool has the dead buggy and hes driving up a building and he honks the horn and it does the same thing and he goes, here come a Dead Pool, here come a Dead Pool, yeah he be driving up a wall, here come a Dead Pool, here come a Dead Pool yeah he be the coolest of them all."

"Nerd." Ally said.

"Hey, you showed me that comic." Chamar retorted.

"TouchΓ©." Ally said as she pulled Chamar in for a passionate kiss.

"Ant-Man's van had the same horn in the MCU," Sean said almost casually as he merged back onto the highway. "Oh and don't mind me, I'm just gonna..." He pulled out a dash cam from the glove compartment and stuck it to the ceiling and pointed it at them. "Do that. Don't let me interrupt." He pressed record on the receiver, his smirk in the rearview mirror catching the light from the highway floodlamps.

Back
Top Bottom