Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"No, I get it. I'm just afraid. When Ally and I broke up, it was mutual, but it broke my heart, I felt like I was going to break in two. Even though we both agreed that we were utterly incompatible outside of the bedroom, I still know deep down it was my fault. I was only in it for the sex, I never asked her how her day went, I never cooked her dinner, I never offered to treat her like she deserved, I just treated her like a piece of meat. Then you, Sean, you deserve her more than I do, you deserve much more than any of us could ever give, you are so selfless." Chamar kissed his chest, "I love you."

"And now I'm here to help you stitch it back together," Sean said. "And I'm happy to do it. The fact that you're willing to try means everything. And my selflessness is, well. It's something that those sorority girls in college took advantage of. Ally will tell you the rest. But my point is, we all deserve second chances, and the four of you all deserve more than you give yourselves credit for. Anyway, I love you too." He bent down slightly and kissed the same spot on Chamar's chest that she had on his. "I wish we could stay here all night, but A) we'd get all wrinkly, and B) we have a romantic dinner to get to. But if I got you going again, hold onto that. I love working you girls up then making you wait." As he said these last few sentences, he rubbed her pussy, and then withdrew his hand when he was finished speaking. He used that same hand to wave sort of a "bye bye" gesture, and he shut off the water and grabbed a towel, retreating to the master bedroom.

Chamar bit her lip as he walked off, he had worked her up, magnificently so but she would wait, there were other things to tend do. Chamar followed him to the master bedroom. "Sean." she said, "I don't have any nice clothes." She looked almost ashamed, "Do you have anything that will fit?"

"Go ahead and see. My mom almost never threw any of her old stuff away, and a lot of it was timeless. Or so she said. But she wasn't always the same size. She went through a growth spurt before she met Dad, like in her senior year of high school I think? Anyway to hear Dad tell it, she was about your size before then." Meanwhile, Sean put on a sharply tailored Tom Ford suit and black loafers.

Chamar walked into the closet, and she was in there for a good ten minutes before walking out in a sexy red dress, she struck a pose and wiggled her eyebrows at Sean. "Whaddya think? Too much?" She wiggled her hips and smiled.

"As much as I'd love to say no, it's not too much..." Sean leaned back on the bed, to show Chamar how his suit pants were starting to tighten. "It is, unfortunately. See if you can find something a little more low-key, hmm?"

Chamar giggled, and did a little wiggle and walked back into the closet and came out in something less revealing. "Better?" She asked.

"Much," Sean answered, and got up, went over and gave Chamar a kiss. "So beautiful. We're gonna need to get Ally some nicer clothes too, my mom never quite got to the point where her clothes would fit her. Speaking of, why don't you go and tell my Head of Security where we're going, while I get the car warmed up, hmm?"

"Will do!" She giggled and ran off into the bedroom and jumped on the bed, "Hey, wake up." she said, jumping on the bed.

"Huh? Nnnhh...stop iiit chamarrrrrr." Ally whined.

"Sean and I are going to dinner." She kept jumping, you guys order whatever you want."

"Stop....jumping..nnnhhhhh....." She whined again.

"Ill stop jumping when you wake up." Chamar said.

"I'm awakkeeeee." She moaned, "Five minutes." she said yawning, "Let me get ready."

Chamar giggled, "Meet us downstairs." And she giggled as she left the room leaving Ally to get dressed.

Last edited:
Sean was in the garage, "warming up" his Jeep as he waited for Chamar and Ally to join him. He queued up some of his favorite classic rock love songs, and wondered if any more of his "harem" would be joining them tonight. Clicking his fingers, he took the secret door to the armory and grabbed his PPK and a holster for it and returned to the garage. Just in case.

Ally wore this blue dress which covered enough that she could attach her pistol with a leg strap and still look good in it. She met Chamar in the hallway, and they both headed to the garage, looking like women out of a fashion magazine. "Ready." They said simultaneously, and giggled.

"Nice!", Sean said and started towards the Jeep, opening the doors for each of them in turn, and giving both their asses a playful smack as they climbed in. "You both look so beautiful," he said as he stood there, just grinning like an idiot. "Sometimes I wonder who's the truly rich one. Me, with my material wealth, or you all with so much love and life to give. Sometimes that's the most priceless thing of all." He wiped a joyful tear from his eye as he went around to the driver's side door and he got in, started the engine, and then they were on their way. He hit play on the stereo, and the first song that floated from the speakers was Foreigner's Feels Like the First Time.

"Sean, you're so cheesy." Ally said as she got in the front seat next to him, "But that's okay, I'll forgive the cheesy because you have so much more." She kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey, I happen to like cheese." Chamar said, hopping in the car in the back seat and leaning forward to kiss him on the cheek.

Sean paused the music for a moment. "Way to ruin the moment, Ally." He smirked at her, letting her know he was half-serious, at most. "And thank you, Chamar." His smile for her, in the rearview mirror, was totally genuine as he resumed the music and merged onto the highway towards the city.

Ally looked at Chamar as they locked eyes for a second then they both burst into laughter.

"We were just laughing about how gouda it smells in here." Ally giggled.

"Stop it, you're gunna make me gruyere everywhere!" Chamar chuckled.

"That's what cheese said!" They both burst into laughter.

Sean laughed along with them, so hard in fact that he had to pull over. "God," he said after a few moments, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes. "That was good. I'm glad I bought you along, Ally." He smiled at her, in a way that seemed to light up the stars. "You too, Chamar," he added, turning that thousand-watt grin on her. "Either this evening is gonna be great, or it's gonna be a total disaster. Maybe a bit of both. But if it's a disaster, it won't be because of us. Let's keep going!" Shifting the Jeep back into drive, Sean merged back into the highway traffic, still grinning like an idiot.

Ally leaned over in the seat and stared into Chamar's eyes. "You know something, there is something different about you." She said. "I can't figure it out, but, there is something different." Chamar just grinned and stared into Ally's eyes. "Maaaybbeeee." She said with a smile.

Sean glanced in the rearview at Ally and Chamar. "You'll see when we get there." His grin settled into a self-satisfied smirk as he continued along the highway, eventually exiting and before long they pulled up to the best 5-star restaurant in the state, at least. A blonde male valet greeted Sean jovially as he pulled up.

"Hey, Pete," Sean said. "My usual spot open?" Pete chuckled; even though it was his job to park cars, Sean always insisted on making it easier for the poor man by doing it himself. "Sure, man. See you bought some friends?" Sean just gave him a look that said, don't even think about it, and Pete roared with laughter as Sean pulled away and into the valet parking lot, sliding smoothly into a spot near the side entrance. He hopped out of the car, went around to open Chamar's door, and subtly gestured that she should do the same for Ally.

Chamar smiled, slid out of the car and opened the door for Ally, "Oh." Ally said smiling, "How kind of you darling."

"Its my pleasure." Chamar said as she took Ally's hand and kissed it as she stepped out of the car.

"Oh, and a kiss too?" Ally said blushing. "Sean, who is this impostor and what have you done with Chamar?"

"I've told her she should try to be more romantic," Sean replied, eyeing them both. "After all, this isn't just a sex thing we got--" He was interrupted by the sound of screeching tires from out front, followed by a slamming door and a hard punch being thrown, followed immediately by what sounded suspiciously like a head hitting pavement. "Chamar, call 911. Ally, on me." He pulled out his Walther and flattened himself against the side wall, then slid over and peeked out just in time to see his ex-security officer--the one who raped AJ--smash in the glass door of the restaurant with the butt of a shotgun, before firing a blast into the entryway's ceiling and causing everyone to panic and start screaming. He motioned for Ally to take up a position near the side door, as it offered an unobstructed view clear to the other side of the restaurant--if it weren't for the panicked people trying to get out. They were stopped by another blast through the glass of the side door over their heads, the ex-guard shouting for everyone to get down on the ground before the echo of the gunfire even faded. Sean cleared the corner and started sidling up to the front entrance, ducking low below the windows and straightening up once he was in position. He put in a Bluetooth earpiece and called Ally. "On your go," he said as soon as she answered.

Last edited:
Ally smiled at Sean's words, Chamar, romantic? Sean was good for everyone it seemed. "What the fuck?" Were the words Ally mouthed, there was no hesitation, there was no drop the gun and this ends easily, there was none of that. There was Ally, the iron sights on her pistol and the pull of a trigger as she stepped out from behind her hiding spot and fired at the man. She was not aiming to kill, she wanted to disable him. She fired at the back of his left leg, knowing full well that the bullet would go in and shatter his femur. After she fired and the bullet made impact she sprinted at him and tackled him.

At this point, all Sean needed to do was walk inside and cover the man with his own weapon as Ally handled him. He wondered idly if she had bought her handcuffs, once again thoroughly impressed with her skill. He looked around at the crowd, who were all slowly realizing that this was over, but Sean held his hand out, indicating they should stay down for safety's sake until Ally searched him.

Ally kept the man pinned, her knee squarely between his shoulders, she patted him down, she only found some shotgun shells and nothing else, she had indeed brought her handcuffs and did not hesitate to restrain the man. "Sean get an ambulance and a cruiser over here."

Back
Top Bottom