Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

"Well, romance is both simple and complex. I could spend a lifetime talking about what it means for me, and it might not even begin to scratch the surface. But I do agree that the part where you fuck her brains out, is where you shine." Sean stretched luxuriously before starting to wash her front, getting horny all over again. "Aw, man, looks like we need to wait a little longer to get going," he said, pulling a mock pout as he looked down at his returning erection. "Whatever shall we do?" He kept pampering Chamar with his hands, making sure to pay a good amount of attention to her pussy so that she might be ready for a last hurrah as well, before they start delving into their "Romance 101" course.

Chamar let out a small moan, she was going to oblige to his obvious need but not before giving him a hard time. She grabbed his cock and stroked it, "Oh?" She asked, grinning, "I'm only good at fucking her brains out? What about yours?" She giggled again and gave it a few strokes, before grinning, "I would make you answer, but I think your cock has already spoken for you."

"Chamar..." Sean briefly interrupted her stroking of his cock by giving her a long, sensuous kiss. "You're 'good for' so much more," he continued after he broke apart. "You were joking, yes, but it's easy to slip from that to actually thinking that about yourself. Trust me, I know. I once thought all I was 'good for' was fixing computers and reciting Star Trek trivia, until I met Ally." He cupped her cheek with his hand. "Such a gentle soul, it's a tragedy you've yet to truly learn about romance. I can tell you're a good person, one of the fundamental requirements to be a good romantic partner." Not forgetting their previous activities, he once again began fingering her. "But we can come back to that. I believe there was a certain need you were gonna help me with?" He led her back to the shower seat, half by taking her hand, half by using the fingers he had slid inside her to pull her along, and he sat down on the bench, letting 'Chammie' take the lead.

Chamar knew exactly what was going on and she slid onto Sean's lap and teased his cock with her slit a few times before plunging him into her with a moan as she began to gyrate her hips.

Sean was about to ask why Chamar ignored his speech, his compliments and all the rest, but all coherent thought utterly escaped him as she sunk herself down on his cock and all he could do is moan and grunt, running his hands all over her wet, pale skin, tracing each tattoo with tenderness before moving on to the next, eventually resting his hands on her perky breasts as she ground into him.

Chamar smiled and stared into his eyes as they locked lips she closed them and moaned into the kiss as she worked her hips over his cock and ran her fingers down his chest, "You are the most amazing man alive Sean." She whispered, "Ally is lucky to have met you, we are all lucky to have met you."

"Stop it, I'm just a guy. I'm the lucky one, to have met all of you." Sean reached up and brushed Chamar's wet hair out of her face as she rode him. "You're so beautiful. I can tell Ally has excellent taste." He got a 'taste' of her just then, when he pulled her down to kiss her again, then let her go so she could work her magic for them both. "Mmm, yes, let Daddy know how good you feel. I want you to beg for my cum inside you. Is that something you're into? If not, that's okay. Just figured I'd ask, you know?" His heavy breathing and moaning were all that came out of his mouth after that, as he waited for her response.

"Hmmmm." Chamar said giggling, "Begging for cum." She giggled again as she gyrated, "That depends if you call this begging." She leaned in close and nibbled on his earlobe, before sucking on it then whispering "Sean, I want you to cum inside me, I want you to fill me up, I want to feel your cock pulse and throb inside of me as you pump me full of cum." She sat up and gyrated her hips, "Well?" She asked, giggling.

Sean's whiny, almost desperate moan was answer enough, he hoped, barely holding back from doing exactly as she asked, the only reason because she hadn't reached orgasm yet. Panting as he "normed out", he said, "Now, how's about you save that for when you're close, hmm? I love it when we come together." His hips rose up to meet her gyrations before settling back down on the bench, hoping to add to the stimulation.

Chamar planted her hands on his shoulders and pinned him to the wall and she stopped both of them from moving, "No." She said, smiling, "Not this time, this time you get yours first, and then I get mine." she kissed him, "Besides, its only fair that is what happens in this case, you are such a generous lover, its time you got yours first."

"You are so, so good to me. You all are. I am indeed a generous lover, which is why, well, you know the rest. Now make Daddy cum." Sean pulled her down for another kiss, before spreading his arms wide and resting them, as if to relinquish all control to Chamar.

Chamar grinned and started gyrating her hips, and then started outright bouncing on his cock, "You gunna cum for me daddy?" She asked bouncing on his cock and squeezing her nipples.

"Mmm!", Sean exclaimed. "Say what you said before, say it while you fuck me good, baby." He ran his hands over Chamar's body again, his touches sending sparks straight to his cock, and hopefully they had the same effect on her. Ally may have won his heart first, but Chamar was quickly becoming the best fuck of his four lovers. He looked forward to the eventual competition, once the others began to try and de-throne her.

"Say it? Why don't I just show you." She rocked her hips slowly, and leaned down to give his nipples some attention as she sucked on them and ran her hands up and down his body, kissing and licking and sucking in spots as she stroked his cock with her pussy, hot hard and fast as before, but slowly, sensually.

Sean smiled up at her lovely face. "That works too," he said as he leaned back and let Chamar take care of him, moaning softly as she did just that. Even though it was so hot when she talked dirty just a few minutes ago, he didn't want to deny her her own way of doing things.

Chamar smiled and leaned down and kissed him. "Or did you prefer the slut begging for you to cum?" She grinned and started riding harder, "Cum for me daddy, fucking shoot that load in my tight pussy, claim my insides and fuck me till I can't walk."

Sean was about to say something along the lines of, "Yeah, I did," but Chamar's next words made him lose his shit. He did exactly as she asked...well, perhaps except for the part about her being unable to walk, although he did slide them both a little forward so he had more leverage with which to really thrust into her a few times at the end there.

Chamar felt Sean release inside her, she felt his warmth filling her as she had a release of her own, the perfect simultaneous orgasm. "Mmmh, love you baby." she said, as she came down from the high.

"Love you too," Sean said, panting as he too came down. Only shifting slightly so he pulled out of her, but doing nothing else to change their position, he grabbed a washcloth and some soap and started gently, sensually washing Chamar...the parts of her he could reach, anyways. He didn't seem to care, though. JARVIS would remind him when it was dinner time and the bookstores and candy shops and romantic restaurants...all the places where he could either teach Chamar about romance or get things to teach her for him would be open for several hours more, at least.

"Hmm?" She said looking him in the eyes and smiling as her stomach growled "What was that? A romantic dinner you say?" Chamar giggled looking down at her stomach as it growled again. "Well if you insist." She shrugged, "After all it is for science of course." Chamar leaned in and kissed Sean.

Sean laughed out loud at that. "You're adorable. Y'know this..." He held up the washcloth before he continued cleaning Chamar's beautiful skin, "is also a very romantic gesture." Shifting their position so that she was now sitting on the bench, not on his lap, he slid himself down to the floor so he could start doing her legs, trying his best not to stare too long at the treasure at their apex. He was getting better at that, but he may not have been able to handle this if it had been Ally. Speaking of... "JARVIS, please remind Chief Herden, Officer Malvern, and Chauffeur Redding that you're able to order them dinner when they awaken." "Understood, sir," came the response. But this only left room for him to think about how he might not even leave the bathroom until bedtime if Chamar decided to squat down and pee in front of him. They had a dinner to get to, however, so he finished up with Chamar, got to his feet, and started to wash himself.

"Let me." She said, standing, "After all, its about reciprocation right?" She said smiling and taking the washcloth from him and beginning to run it over his skin, "You do so much, someone has to pamper you." Chamar smiled and kept washing him, "See? Isn't that nicer?"

"It is," Sean said, smiling back. "See? Each and every one of us knows how to be romantic, because we all have the ability to love. We just need to be able to use that knowledge effectively." He hummed tunelessly as she worked on him.

"I think." Chamar said, "When you love someone, you must give them everything right? I think that I can learn this, I just got so caught up in the sex with Ally, that I forgot everything else about her, and I lost her. Please don't let me do that again Sean, I have such an opportunity here to be loved by her, by you, by everyone here. I do not want to make anyone regret it."

Sean just hugged Chamar to him. "Shh, relax. I won't let that happen. And the most basic answer to your question is no, you mustn't give them everything, at least not to the point where you leave nothing for yourself. The best love, in my opinion, is one where everyone understands that it's an equal partnership, and thus not giving everything is okay. Does that make sense, or is it hard to parse what I'm saying when I'm hugging you, wet, naked, and soapy?" He smooched the top of her head and waited for her to respond, humming soothingly.

Back
Top Bottom