Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Weird Relationship ~Zexy x Lucid~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, you don't. If you did you wouldn't hold back on it." He nibbled on her lower lip playfully as he continued running his fingertips over her body, past her breasts and over her collarbone. Andrew pulled her into a passionate, heated kiss before she could reply, his hands heading to the buttons of her top and beginning to undo the rest to reveal her strained bra. He grinned, "You obviously don't know your cup size, either." He teased.

" Shut the fu-" she was cut off by the feeling of his lips pressing against hers, a small moan escaping her. Shit! this was so not good. Why couldn't he just stop like she wanted him to? Sighing one he pulled away she blushed at his comment, shaking her head, " I do know my size. It's just really hard to find it in the stores around my house. That and they're expensive." she murmured. As he would unbutton her shirt more he would find something weird around her navel. There appeared to be some kind of writing around her navel. Symbols to be exact, circling around her navel in black ink. It wasn't a tattoo but instead a very weird birth mark like a few things on her back. " But please don't do this. I would rather not have you be my first."

"You'll realize, as soon as you get past your first time you won't be able to stop." Andrew looked at the weird birth marks, his bad eyes passing them off as tattoos.
"Nice ink." He said as he bent down and began to nibble at her slightly muscled, sensitive abdomen. His hands roamed down to her jeans, unbuttoning them and revealing the black lace panties. Without further warning, his thumb lightly rubbed the clit. He wanted her to orgasm at least once before he got inside of her.
Andrew lived by the words "ladies first" and it was that which made him so fortunate when it came to women.

" And I want you to realize that thats what I'm afraid of." In all honesty she was afraid of becoming addicted to sex, thought of it scared her. So for that reason alone she avoided dating, boyfriends, and just boys in general. She didn't want to get attracted to anyone and yet here Andrew was, ruining all of that. Looking down at his hands she shook her head, " No, no, no, no, no!" she whispered, a moment later she was just about screaming as she came, just as much as she did the first time on the bus. Her panties once again soaked through and his hand undeniably coated with her sweet nectar. She groaned, resting fully against the wall now, panting. " Why do you hate me so much?"

He watched her huge chest heave up and down with each breath. Andrew leaned in, wiping his hand with her lips. Her own juices smelled and tasted absolutely delicious, simply addictive. He removed his shirt, beginning to take off his pants as well as he stood back. His hard length was finally revealed, fully erect and dripping with precum. Andrew hoped she would finally submit to her own bodily desires as he groped her breasts and shoved his cock into her. Much to his surprise, she started cumming again, the juices shooting out of her in a jet.

At the sight of his cock her face must have turned at least fifty different shades of red. " You can't seriously think that thing is going to fit inside of me." Yep it was final, he was crazy, he must have been if he really thought that big thing was going to fit into her tight little hole. It would probably feel good for him but hurt like hell for her! After all, her friends did tell her that the first time normally hurt and just looking at that thing made her sweet little love box ache. Even if she didn't want him to it was more then a little obvious that he wasn't listening as he proceeded to shove the thing into her anyway. She had indeed expected it to hurt but...it didn't. Actually it was probably the most pleasurable thing she had ever felt, so much so that she started to cum again. " I ask again, why do you hate me." she licked her lips, closing her eyes as she placed her hands on his shoulders, panting heavily now as she slowly began to push her hips towards his.

"Because you're hot, and incredibly horny." He said as he started ramming against her as hard as he could, the shaft breaking past her cervix and hitting against her womb. Andrew felt her pussy tighten around his cock as climax after climax came, completely bathing his legs in her juices and making a huge puddle at their feet. His hands roamed her thighs, grabbing the muscular limbs and pulling them against his body. He could feel the parallels between his hard chest and her full, soft one, making him shake with pleasure.

She moaned out ecstasy, her eyes going from that pretty burgundy to a sapphire color once more, dimly glowing. But of course she couldn't see that and nor could he once she buried her face into his shoulder, her legs wrapping tightly around his hips and her arms around his neck. If she knew her own eyes were glowing she would have probably ended up freaking out wondering why they were doing such a thing. In reality she was feeding, but feeding on what was the question. " Well if you say so."

Andrew suddenly felt weak as he finally climaxed. Not relaxed or relieved but actually weak, like he really needed to sleep or the feeling he got after a hit of opium. His breathing became heavy as he stumbled backwards and out of her, attempting to pull his sticky pants back on.
"Hey uh.. You don't mind if I take a nap, do you?" He slurred, his eyes growing heavy and his vision blurring as his head lolled to the side.

" Aren't girls generally suppose to fall asleep first?" or at least thats what she had heard...But she had a serious doubt she would be falling asleep anytime soon. For some reason she felt so...so alive. And she loved it. Not only that but oddly satisfied. Taking a seat on top of her jeans she watched as he stumbled around. Did all men do that after sex. " Umm...do you need a little help. You seem a bit...unstable." If that was the right word. More like he could pass out at any moment in time.

Andrew finally fell unconscious, his heartbeat slowing until it was no longer existent. The boy that had brought her here paled slightly as his eyes remained half open. He was far too still.
Andrew Penn had perished, the life taken from him by the demon.
(short post is short.)

She knew that people got tired after sex but she wasn't sure that they got that tired that quickly. Leaning down beside him she shook him a little bit, worried about how his skin paled even more (( something she didn't think was possible )). " Hey Andrew," she called, her hands running up and down his arm a bit, eyes still glowing. Licking her lips a bit she leaned back, wondering exactly what she had the urge to bite him all of a sudden..Even though she told herself it would be a bad idea to act out on the urge she did it anyway, leaning down and sinking her teeth, now fangs, into his neck. She wouldn't notice as his figure glowed blue like her eyes, or the fact that she was now losing the full feeling she had a minute ago. Sitting up she rubbed his arms again, wiping blood from his lip. " Are you ok?"

A loud knock started coming at the door, "Hey! Andy! That coke you sold me was bad!" A low, male voice came from the other side.
"I know you're in there asshole, I heard you with that chick!" He growled.

Andrew remained deceased in the Demon's arms.
(short post is shorter!)

The first thing the girl did was jump at the sound of the males angry voice, not liking to to much. What the hell was she going to do? Holding Andrew close she listened to a pulse, only to find...none. Fuck! He was dead? How the hell was that even possible? " This isn't my day, this isn't my day," she murmured, freaking out in her own calm way. Leaning down she pressed her lips against the boys, hoping that mouth to mouth might actually work. As much as she doubted it anything that popped into her mind was helpful.

After a minute she sat up, realizing how that wasn't going to work. Just about ready to cry she pressed her lips where his heart was, feeling nothing still. Oh this was so bad. Lifting up his shirt she traced the outline of his heart lightly before sinking her teeth into him one more time, she had no idea how her teeth were penetrating the skin but they were. She could feel herself get weaker again, his body glowing once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom