Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Weird Relationship ~Zexy x Lucid~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZexyDei

" Mom..." " What is it sweetie?" " I'm not feeling so well, do I have to go to school today..." " Let me take a feel at your forehead.." " Never mind! Just never mind!" Aaliyah stood up from her bed, avoiding her mothers gaze as she walked over to her closet, a small blush on her face. " And just why don't you want to go to school today?" " I seriously doubt you'll understand...I'll explain a little later. For now I just want to get dressed." " Ok sweetie, put hurry up before you miss the bus." " Got it..." With that the young girl was left alone in her room, her mother leaving out and shutting the door behind her. Once her mother was out Aaliyah leaned her head against her closet door, hitting it on the wood a few times, a groan escaping her. She really didn't want to go to school today...Or any day for that matter. Why? Well it wasn't because she wasn't a terrible student, she got all A's actually, or because she wasn't very popular. Oh no, its because she was weird. Yes, weird. How? As much as she hated to admit it her body was extra sensitive to the touch. When some one brushed past her or even touched her she would get hot and a certain little area in between her legs would get wet, driving her insane. For a person who had never has sex before when ever she was wet she wanted it badly, it was crazy.

Licking her lips she stopped hitting her head, looking at her mirror to see bright red round mark on her forehead. " Hopefully that'll be gone soon..." Removing the white night gown she wore she threw it on her bed, looking at herself in the mirror. She was a pretty girl and she knew it, but she wished she wasn't. Her had smooth light peach skin that never showed any signs of a wrinkle, she was only 18 but still, or a pimple. Her figure was that of an hour glass, slim, tall (( she stood at 5"7), and curvy in all the right places, her bust being one of them. Why the hell did it have to be so big! It was one of the reasons she caught so many peoples eyes. Her hair was a sky blue, falling down to her hips while her eyes were a mixture of both brown and red, weird but beautiful all at the same time and everyone said so. It was probably her body as well as her kind personality that made her so loved by everyone, she wished she wasn't though.

Grabbing her uniform out of the closet she slipped it on. A white blouse that couldn't button up all the way (( the buttons had broken actually )), leaving a good amount of her cleavage exposed. A dark blue female blazer (( that still didn't button all the way )) and a skirt to match. Slipping on her black stockings and matching heels she grabbed her school bag as well as her lunch bag, heading out of he room and down stairs. " I'm out mom!" she said, walking out the door in time for the bus. Hopping on she took a seat, placing her bag right beside her and leaning back. Hopefully today wouldn't be to bad.

Andrew groaned as he awoke from a rather exciting night into a dull morning. He was what most would call a goth, not in the exaggerated, hot topic way. But in the fetish clubs, industrial music, punkish manner. Regardless, this made him something of an outcast save for a few of the more daring lasses of the school. His hand searched around for the alarm clock, knocking it over and breaking it. Not like it mattered.
"Don't go away." A sensual voice muttered as a slender hand reached out for his slim yet muscled arm. A mohawk-sporting damsel was resting in the bed next to him, apparently still intoxicated from last night.
"I have to get to school, dude. There's like a test or something." He searched around his night stand for a pack of menthol cigs, eventually coming across a Viceroy and lighting one up. Andrew removed his underwear, taking a quick shower while he smoked and getting dressed in the gay uniform.
"If my mom shows up don't let her get in here." He said as he closed the closet and headed out the door, closing it behind him.

Andrew Penn was a very pale man with glacier eyes and spiky, black hair. He stood at six feet and had full, pouty lips that would have been desirable on another man. Regardless, he exercised regularly and desired to ressemble a dark adonis of sorts. His drug habits and heavy drinking made his skin gray and his face look tired or angry, which nullified such dreams. As he mounted the bus, he caught a few disgusted stares from a few of the more popular women. Seeing as how it was the only seat, he sat down next to a very buxom girl, his leg rubbing against her terribly sensitive thigh.

As soon as she had came on the bus she had made herself somewhat comfortable. She had tied her hair up in a pony tail behind her and had removed her jacket, placing it behind her head and using it as a pillow. Her ride to school was about an hour long and a good ninety five percent of the time she slept the entire way, only if she wasn't bothered by anything or touched by anyone. Just about everyone on this bus knew not to sit next to her. She could get very snappy and angry if touched, but that was only a show so she didn't end up stripping and doing something embarrassing. It was that or stripping the person next to her, something she had partly done to this boy in her freshmen year but quickly made up an excuse for it and he accepted it so there were no problems.

Leaning forward a little bit to let her body curve and get more acquainted to the seat she closed her eyes, ready to drift off into a peaceful slumber. But of course thats when she felt something rub against her thigh. As soon as it happened her eyes few open, a low moan escaping her. " Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she whispered, a hand now pressed lightly against her forehead as she thought of a way to make this better. Leaning up a bit, only to rub him more which caused her to let out a low moan, she checked for any other available seats, only to find none. Damn it! Did he really have to sit so close?

Taking in a deep breath she crossed one leg over the other so she was no longer touching the pale males leg. But by that point her chest was already moving up and down slowly, she was panting a little bit, already wet at this point. Fuck! Maybe she could last until she got to school, though that wouldn't be for another fifty minutes...If luck was on her side, and it rarely was, she would be able to last that long and make it to a school bathroom or something..

Andrew had put on his MP3 player and was already making random sketches of wry characters and alluring demons. Unlike the others in his social standing, he didn't believe in grotesque creatures of the night. Rather, he preferred the dark beauty of a succubus and other things that one could relate to. Unaware of the girl's moaning, he shifted a bit, his arm brushing against her chest accidentally and his leg against her thigh again. Andrew licked his lovely lips and continued sketching, entrapped in the wild curves of a succubuses' body. He glanced at the girl next to him, who seemed to have a terribly hard time keeping still.
"Are you okay?" The young man asked, removing his fancy headphones.

Was it her fathers fault she had such terrible sexual urges? Seriously, if it was that gave her all the more reason to find him and one more thing to add to her list of reasons to kick her ass. As soon as she felt his arm and leg brush against her she shivered, resting her head against the back of the seat in front of her, wrapping her arms tightly around her body. Ok, this really really wasn't good. Hearing his words she looked up at him, wanting to say no but deciding to ask him something instead. " No, not really. I know that this is going to sound really bitchy and really weird all at the same time but I don't mean it to be that way so I'm sorry now. But could you please, please not brush up against or touch me? I know its a tight space so that might be a little hard but it would help me so much if you could." she whispered quickly to him, her hands going to her cheeks and cupping her face lightly. She really needed to calm herself down. " Would you mind if I opened the window?"

Andrew's face shifted through several emotions, first hard intrigue, followed by a slight frown and finally a stern expression as he scooted an inch away from her.
"Open it." He said as he pulled his headphones back on and continued drawing. Of course, it was rather difficult to not brush against her at all as the bus took sharp turns. Eventually his entire body was pressed against her's before being placed back upright at the end of the turn. Andrew understood why she was so averted to touching him, she was probably with Ria's group. He gave the strange-looking yet aggressive blond across from them a hard glare.
Yeah! That showed them! He chuckled softly at his own silly victory. Back to the art, he started adding the succubus' punkish spikes, followed by an alluring and flirtatious face. All this time he hardly noticed the small puddle that was forming on the floor of the bus.

As soon as he said she could open it the crisp fall air hit her hard, her body temperature going down about twenty degrees. Of course those twenty degrees she lost would be gained again within a few minutes. At first was when he brushed up against her. She immediately felt herself getting hot again. The next time was when their bodies were fully pressed up against one another. But that time she didn't just moan, and rather loudly at that, she came. Yes, right there, as soon as he was upright in his seat again, she came. This wouldn't have been a problem if she didn't come in such volume. Her black panties now completely soaked through along with the insides of her legs, the back of her skirt now had an undeniable wet spot on it. Her juices slowly seeping down her legs as she panted heavily, now leaning against him. She didn't care anymore.

Reaching up she pulled one ear phone from his ear, leaning up to whisper in it, " You really suck and I want you to know that..." With that being said she put the headphone back on his ear, her head returning to his shoulder. Now she was tired, wet, and smelled heavily of female sex. Great...

"Huh?" Andrew blinked, not so much offended as he was surprised. He looked down at her, his eyes travelling down to her stunning legs, it was then that he noticed the flood of juices that was pouring down her legs and onto the floor. His striking, two foot length became hard as the musk reached his nose and he realized what was going on. This couldn't be his fault, could it? Of course, he had once gone out with a girl who could orgasm at will but this had to be different. Besides, he hadn't ever seen so many juices in one place!
The man's eyebrows furrowed as he poked her, starting the cycle of arousal once more. Andrew had developed a sudden interest in the girl because of this and planned on wearing her out if he could. For all her self control, eventually she had to get tired of being aroused and finally please him as well. Not that watching her writhe and moan was enough entertainment in itself.
Several heads in the bus turned in their direction, looking quizically at the girl who kept moaning inappropriately.
Slut. Whore. Weirdo. Were amongst the words mentioned.

Her face was red, from blush or embarrassment she wasn't quite sure. It could have been one, the other, or possibly both. Her eyes were closed as she leaned her head against the back of her seat, panting softly, trying not to make to much noise, but it was then that he poked her. She shuddered, her legs pressing together as she looked up at him. Her eyes had gone from being a pure color mixture to a pretty sapphire blue, it was weird. " Please don't, just please...If you couldn't tell already I'm a little on the sensitive side." she whispered, leaning against the window before bringing her legs up underneath her.

" Besides people are already staring. Please don't do this here. Please don't touch me..." she let her hair lose of its pony tail, allowing the light blue strands to cover her flushed face. The last thing she wanted was to cum twice in one bus trip. If she did then there would be no doubt that she would have to call her mother to come bring her a new skirt or bring her home entirely.

Andrew wasn't sure what to make of this, he licked his lips pensively but decided to lean away and leave her to herself. The last thing he wanted to do was to embarass her further and there was no pride in that. Perhaps a bit of foreshadowing and lingering would attract her attention to him. The man was about to put his headphones back on when he suddenly had a change of heart. Andrew put the gear back around his neck before leaning towards her, "Look... Uh... I was planning on ditching school anyways. They haven't gotten a good look at your face so we could just skip out and go somewhere." Despite his voice being velvet, his tone held no seduction. Rather, it held sympathy and care. Andrew was known as a wry but generous lover, a unique combination.

Aaliyah licked her lips at the feeling of her bubble no longer being invaded. She could breathe...Well at little easier anyway seeing how she wasn't worried about some one touching her. " That you." she murmured before he put his head phones on, or at least she thought he was putting his head phones on. Looking up at him after she had made her offer she frowned, not sure how much she liked the idea. " I duuno...I've never skipped school before." And she didn't want to start now. At the same time her skirt, panties, socks, and shoes were now really wet and she smelled like she just came out of a female gang bang or something. What choice did she really have. " Ok, I'll go with you. As long as I can stop some where and get something else to wear though. Promise me that and I'll be more then happy to leave with you." She didn't even want to come in today any way so it was kinda like getting what she wanted.

"Of course." He looked out the window, thankfully, they were pretty close to the school anyways. Andrew gathered his back pack full of drugs he planned to sell, a change of clothing and a few other things to pass the time. He put it around his shoulders and started to shuffle out of the bus with the rest of the people. It wasn't until he was outside that he realized truly how thick the scent of her sex was. She really should get herself checked out.
Regardless, he waited outside the door until she stepped down and started off campus. It was next to a rather small, crappy town but at least there were plenty of bored teenagers. Which meant a large market for a dealer.
No gangs, either.
Andrew ducked into an alleyway and started changing into a hoodie, cargo pants and sneakers. If she looked while he was changing she would notice several strange tattoos. His back was covered in what seemed like letters, maybe a story or a really long poem. Along his shoulders he had matching tribal lines, supposedly for show. Once clothed, he put on a lip peircing and started towards the nearby Wal Mart to get her a change of clothing. Andrew got his cameraphone ready to take pictures of god's mistakes that littered the store. There was always some bratty kid beating at his mother's gut or a really weird guy lingering around the panties section.

Even though no one would be able to tell with how much she came she had been to the doctor, multiple times in fact, for her little problem. And each time she went no one could figure out exactly what was wrong with her. In a way she was a mystery of modern science. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with her and they couldn't draw blood. Main reason being that when ever they did it came back with some weird results that were just unbelievable so were scrapped every time. It was ridiculous.

Once everyone had exited the bus she grabbed a towel from her back back, wiping her legs and shoes off before shoving the thing back in there, stepping out and wrapping her jacket around her waist. Last thing she wanted was for people to see some large wet spot in the back of her skirt. That in itself would have been embarrassing. But she followed him, trying her hardest to keep her mind off of what she was about to do. Skipping school was bad enough but if she found out she was skipping school with a drug dealer then she would freak out completely.

Licking her lips she could feel her cheeks turn a light red as he started to change. Even if she didn't want to watch she couldn't help it. Seriously, she couldn't. Something about watching a man undress always made her feel powerful, hell if she knew why, and for some reason she always felt like she should seduce them. But that was an urge that she always held back on, no matter how great the impulse was, like now. For some reason she wanted to take off more then the boys shirt and pants and pin him to a wall, whispering the naughtiest of things into his ear and making him want her. Yeah...odd. " I really need to hurry up and get laid. Maybe ten all of this will stop." she murmured, following him once he exited the ally way. Even if he didn't want her to she would follow him. After all, he didn't know her size.

Shoving her hands into her pockets she took in the scenery as they walked my multiple places. It wasn't anything wonderful but still, it was a part of town she hadn't seen before so why not take it in and see the reasons why she might or might not come back? Though something told her it would be a not on that one. Entering the Wal-Mart didn't change her opinion any either. " I'll be right back. Don't ditch me please." she had a terrible sense of direction which was why she said the first thing. But walking a little further into the store she grabbed a pair of lacy black underwear and a pair of tight blue jeans. They would work for now. Grabbing her wallet from her purse she paid for the two items before heading into the dressing room to change.

Andrew waited outside, his hands in his hoodie pockets. He frowned at the security cameras every several feet or so, watching his move just in case he tried to cut a deal there. His mind wandered off, thinking of groping the girl's breast and watching juices shoot out of her like water out of a busted fire hydrant. It was rather amusing, really. In fact, that was just what he was going to do.
Several minutes passed as he waited, flipping out his cellphone and taking a picture here and there for his Myspace page. Eventually he grew bored of such things and sat down on the floor, taking out a copy of The Vampire Lestat and catching up on his reading. The psuedo-incestous relationship between Gabrielle and Lestat was mesmerizing to him, just like he would still make out with his own sister if the girl were still alive.
Lovely lass, shame that those chickens went beserk.
Regardless, he rose as Aaliyah stepped out of the dressing rooms and instantly put a hand to her large breast, squeezing the heavy, soft mound. Andrew grinned and waited for the results.

" Well at least they fit.." the girl had checked herself to make sure everything was ok, even if the pants did fit tightly meaning the accented her ass a little bit. Or a lot actually....Stepping out she was about to say she was ready to but instead moaned at the feeling of him touching, wait no, grabbing and squeezing her breasts. If it wasn't for the fact it would have taken her a few more minutes to cum she could have probably released herself without a second thought. Removing his hand from her she grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie, dragging him into the dressing room, shutting and locking the door. As much as he would have probably loved for this to be something of pleasure that wasn't the case. Instead she pushed him back against the wall, an angry look in her eye.

" Will you please not do that!? As you've seen I have a small problem and what you just did could have probably screwed me over. I just bought these jeans and I'm not making a mess in them for your sick amusement or why ever the hell your doing this." she sat down on the little chair that was in here, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked down at the floor, her foot tapping lightly against the carpeted surface. She didn't want to be mean but damn it she didn't want to end up screwing him in a Wal-Mart.

A wry grin crossed Andrew's lips as he was pulled into the stall, though, it quickly shifted into one of surprise as she scolded him.
"Fine, sorry..." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head as he watched her sit down and try to calm herself. Andrew was a bit disappointed that she hadn't made a mess again but he would have to live with it. Watching her bite her lip, he realized that the arousal wasn't going away anytime soon.
"Look, uh, I know this really awesome place we can hang out. I can cut some deals and you can call a cab home or something." He said as he opened the dressing room door and put his bag back over his shoulder. The last thing Andrew wanted was for someone to notice what was inside. He waited for her to comply or refuse, really hoping for the former. A few subtle brushes and he could get laid for the second time that day.

" I'd rather " or something " rather then call a cab. I can't go home and I can't go to school without a uniform. Actually I can if those perverts are at the front office again..." Thing was she didn't feel like using her body today. As innocent as she acted there were times where she did very non innocent things to get what she wanted. She didn't want to do them but it felt like her body moved on its own, that seducing people was what she should have been doing...It was a really odd feeling, actually it was more like an impulse, a very strong impulse that she couldn't ignore. For example with the front office. She didn't do anything to bad. She just flashed a few things once or twice and sweet talked them. It was amazing really...

" Or something doesn't mean sex though ok? Or grabbing me, or touching me..." she grabbed her purse, heading out of the dressing room with him, shoving her hands into the back pockets of her jeans. She had brought these and two other pairs, just in case. After all, something told her that even though she told him to stop he wouldn't. He seemed to be just that hard headed. That or just that perverted. " But where is that place exactly?"

The grin returned at the mention of or something. He headed out of the Wal-Mart, making his way across the deserted parking lot. Andrew's expression soon faded as soon as she said it wasn't sexual. Well, this girl just couldn't make up her mind, could she? He grumbled, thinking of putting his headphones back on and disappearing back into his own thoughts.
The place he spoke of was an unfinished apartment complex, the construction equipment and materials tossed right there as if the construction workers had suddenly disappeared. Thanks to the secluded nature of the building (behind several alleys) and the various nooks in which people could hide and take a smoke, it was a prime location for drug sales.
"There's a payphone." He pointed at the phones right next to the port-a-potty. Andrew sat down at one of various lunch tables and unzipped his bag, calling over one of his regular customers. The man didn't do hard drugs, seeing as how those were bad for business (junkies not having money to pay you, or killing you for the drugs). Therefore, he only dealt in Marijuana and Cocaine, both of which were easy to acquire in the right circles..

It was safe to say that her mother would freak out if she found her in a place like this. Hell, she wanted to freak out because she was in a place like this. But she wasn't here to do anything wrong. She was just going to wait here until after school and head back home. Her mother would know that she skipped seeing how the school always called when she was absent but she could always say she really did start to feel bad and left. Hopefully nothing happened until then that she would regret. That or that someone else would regret.

Removing a small black book from her back pack and a pen she opened up the little thing, writing. What was it exactly? Well it was her diary. She normally wrote in it when she had a few thoughts that she really couldn't say out loud, and now was one of them. For example she was angry at the fact that she was here with the same boy that made her cum and skip school in the first place and yet she still found him oddly attractive. She didn't like that. Not one bit. The fact that he also sold drugs could have had something to do with it, the not liking part anyway. But it also could have been the fact that he was completely different from her to. Either way she didn't like the fact that she was finding him interesting.

Half an hour passed as Andrew negotiated and sold, making more than enough money to last him through the upcoming summer vacations. Spoils awaited, and he was excited. The young man soon found his old companion and sat down next to her on the gravel, sticking his headphones into the bag before zipping it up and crossing his arms, "Well, that went well." He said with a smirk, peeking over her shoulder at what she was writing.
He caught the words "Andrew" and "Alluring" both of which were good news for him. Andrew grinned at her, "Really now?"
(short post is short)

(( It's alright, no problem ))

Her face turned a bright red as she heard him repeat the words in her diary. So she did two things automatically, one she pushed him back and the second was that she shoved the little book in her back pack. He couldn't believe that he did that! No man was suppose to ever read a girls diary. It was kinda wrong. " I don't think its any of your business what I write ok?" She stood up, brushing herself of any dusk that many have gotten on her and looking down at him. " Besides, how do you even know that its you I'm talking about hm? After all, there are tons of Andrew's at our school." She reached down, offering him a hand to help him up.

"Because I'm the only one you've been talking to today." He took the hand and got up, soon approaching her and pinning her against a wall with both arms at either side of her head. The man stood mere inches from her, his alluring breath washing over her face. Despite the fact that he was at a moderately reasonable distance, her nipples still brushed against his chest. Andrew grinned at this, her breasts certainly were much larger than they appeared to be. Without giving her a chance to dodge away, he pressed himself against her body, his two foot length rubbing against her firm, toned thigh.

Her eyes widened as she felt his length rub up against her leg. When it came to men, or sex in general, or the male body Aaliyah was no expert. She was a little virgin girl who hadn't even watched a porno, despite her disturbing thoughts. She had never seen a cock or felt one but she could tell that the thing in his pants was huge. And like when she saw him before undressing she had the urge to make him want her." Stop, please. I've already asked you once so please don't. Don't tease me this way I can't take it.." She started panting lightly, a soft moan escaping her lovely lips.

"I can tell," He said eloquently, "I can tell that you're holding back on who you are. Why struggle? There's really no good reason." He said as he kicked the door closed. Leaving them in the small, empty room with only the feel of their bodies to direct them. The lock was damaged as well, so the door was immideatly locked upon closing. Andrew ran his hands over her sides while he continued rubbing his length against her leg. He just wanted her to finally let go and allow the arousal to take her. His hands finally made it to her large breasts, running only his fingertips across the edge of her cleavage.

" And the real me would be who exactly?" she snapped, obviously a little angry. She wasn't sure what she was angry about though. The fact that she was locked in here with him and he was molesting her or the fact that she was actually enjoying the touching and wanted nothing more then to strip him down to his birthday suit and then some. She shuddered as she felt him rub himself against her still, the feeling of his fingers on her breasts was almost to much. she felt like she was abut to come already. Man this was bad! " I know who I am exactly and not who ever ou think I am."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom