Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Kinky Are You?

I mean... I wouldn't even be in a room with any of that stuff if it wasn't with my partner that I 100% trusted... In which case it could go as high as 99...

Going off of my personal preferences/tastes I'd say right about 60, but as others mentioned... There's not much on there that's "kinky" in my opinion, so... With a better list I'd likely score higher.

My exclusions:
Gag - just not a huge fan, much better things one could do with my mouth & much more creative ways to keep me quiet/muffled...
Duct Tape - Ouch! Use specialty tape!
Stripper Pole - Lapdances are better anyways
Cane - They just freak me out a little in comparison to other spanking implements.
Hot Wax - Just not my thing, ice on the other hand 😏
Other Person - I'd prefer to have my partner all to myself... Though, out of the ones mentioned, this would be the most variable.

Seems like I am a 91. A 137 for roleplay purposes, this is far too tame a list, so I added a few options not included. Feel free to ponder what those might be.

My only detraction is the extra person. While I am very much aware of, write, and indulge in the fantasy of multiple people, in reality I am a one on one kind of guy.
I give my all, I expect to receive it in turn.

Last edited:
Yay, a perfect score! It really depends on the person, and tbh I wouldn't be super excited about food, mostly because I like how bodies taste on their own

70. 😏 Seems lite. 🤔
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom