Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How Kinky Are You?

Scored a 59, not bad. I don't think there are enough things on the list, though... so many more kinks to explore.

94, because I'm one kinky fucker.

Or, as my BDSM test says:

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Ageplayer
100% Non-monogamist
100% Switch
100% Sadist
100% Rope bunny
100% Rigger
100% Primal (Prey)
100% Brat
100% Owner
100% Experimentalist
100% Masochist
100% Boy/Girl
100% Degrader
100% Daddy/Mommy
98% Degradee
97% Pet
96% Master/Mistress
96% Submissive
95% Primal (Hunter)
89% Dominant
89% Voyeur
85% Brat tamer
84% Slave
77% Exhibitionist
4% Vanilla

I didn't have to look at the list to know I can respond with "Not Very".

The list agrees with me: I'm "Playful".

Am I the only one who looks at that list and doesn't see anything particularly kinky about it?

Five or six. As someone who loves Red Green, I can tell you that duct tape makes everything better.

91. The ones I left out were things I don't really have knowledge or experience of, so not sure if they are my thing (for the curious ones they were ice and wax)

I got a 74 which is about where I thought I would be.

Honestly, I would allow most of this stuff in the bedroom but I didn't select things that I wouldn't generally be interested in. As others have mentioned, I'm shocked that a knife isn't on here. I feel like a knife is far kinkier then a stripper pole. That feels very vanilla and gaudy to my eye.

So many things not on that list (including knife) otherwise my score would be 198

89, damn. But I’ve always prided myself on being incredibly kinky and open. Duct tape and extra person are the two I’m iffy about, as gags/cuffs do the job just fine and I’m a greedy, jealous bitch who can’t and won’t share.

Assuming it all totals to 99, I just added up ones I wouldn't do and minus them from 99 instead of adding all the ones I would do.

With the right person???? Idk, If it doesn't harm others I'm open...

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
99% Submissive
98% Voyeur
86% Experimentalist
86% Rope bunny
85% Masochist
83% Brat
82% Exhibitionist
64% Primal (Prey)
59% Non-monogamist
56% Slave
50% Pet
28% Boy/Girl
27% Switch
23% Vanilla
14% Ageplayer
10% Primal (Hunter)
8% Dominant
4% Sadist
3% Rigger
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
0% Degrader
0% Brat tamer

Duct tape odor is big no thanks. Specialty tape exist for a reason.

And whipped cream stay in the kitchen. Not gonna say no to whipped cream, but not in the bedroom. I sure as hell ain't cleaning that up.

Back
Top Bottom